The temple of jumbata - Fatima Espufo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None The temple of jumbata - Fatima Espufo

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-03, 17:22

Fatima is a HUGE SCAM artist.

I was on the spells forum where a woman called Kimberely posted her success story how her husband left her for another woman and Fatima reunited them. I emailed her on her yahoo and she appeared genuine and said that Fatima does not charge but donate when I see results.

When I emailed Fatima I felt optimistic that I would see results within 7 days. Like a fool I paid $500 to Celestial Store to deliver items to Fatima ready for her spell casting. She casted and wanted to post something in post to me.

Her assistant came back and claimed it would cost $150 for normal delivery which could take upto 2-3 weeks to arrive in England or express to reach me within 5 days at $650. I told her I did not have the money and she never mentioned this. She said if I did not have these items the spell would not work and had to reach me within 7 days that is when I would see results upon receipt. SCAM.

I telephoned her in Nigeria almost daily and email dialogue but was not prepared to pay the shipping so I was scammed and put it down to a real bad experience. No point dwelling on matters as you learn and was not going to get my money back.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

None Re: The temple of jumbata - Fatima Espufo

Post by Hope on 2010-10-03, 19:11

Wow, and they keep coming ...
How did you pay to Celestial Store and what is their page? maybe you can do a claim to them or at least report them.
Sorry to hear your story.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-04, 03:46

Sadly I paid him by western union a moment of madness and desperation on my part as I was convinced this would work.

Email: celestialstores@yahoo.com
Address: 25 Offa Road, llorin, kwara, 23401 Nigeria
Tel: 00 234 806 281 7590 Contact: Anthony Collins

Prophetess Fatima - sadly she conned me but I never paid her only the store for the list of items she requested and they delivered to her which is 1hr drive apparently. Anthony appeared genuine and nice but just dont know what to make of everything.

An expensive lesson learnt, I prefer to pay by paypal at least there is some credibility there and you can log a dispute and try and get your money back.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-04, 08:32

Pay Pal or Visa do not give you much guarantee, but most low life scammers can not open accounts with them because they have been burned out in the past. Paypal verifies the person that opens a new account and they record all the IP addresses, they also hold payments to suspicious and new accounts for 21 days and have some buyer protection for fraudulent transactions.

Do dot pay Western Union ever! It will not keep you safe, but 100% of people that ask for Western Union payments are scams and never ever send money to Nigeria!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None The temple of jumbata - fatima esupofo

Post by TC on 2010-10-21, 09:14

Hi Guys the following is an email received today from fatima esupofo - funny thing is the list of people who also received it is endless - are we all going to have something terribly awful happen to us - these people make me sick - couldn't get money out of us so now they are resorting to these tactics: Greetings to you from the temple of jumbata. I was saying at the coven
when i got a message from jumbata about you.Somebody is about to do
something terrible to you.I have prayed done my best to stop this and
must let you know so you can do what is necessary on time. I have told
you and will never want anything to happen to you. Get back to me or
seek powerful spiritual help from anyone you trust. I hope to read
from you soon. Woe onto who is shown and don't delivered. I have sent
to you the message. Hope to read from you soon. gods protect you and
hope you don't take this as a child's play.

Prophetess Fatima. What a load of codswollop - sad really that they are resorting to this.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-21, 13:09

wow, aren't you afraid ?????????
so scary, maybe it is because Halloween is approaching.
just can not believe these people No can they be for real????
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-21, 13:20

I hope the temple of jumbata crumbles around them LOL

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-21, 16:38

I also received this circular email. I requested they delete my details or I will report them to the Nigerian Police unless of course she were going to refund my money back.

I received a response saying to let me have my address to send the refund to and the amount they owed me. I asked them to confirm this amount but nothing.... Yeah right as if I am stupid enough to let them have my home address.....

One word KARMA

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-21, 16:49

Good on you spsp - I recognised one of the email addresses on the sent list - all from that infested blog - the only reason i'm glad of that old blog is that this one wouldn't have been created and we wouldn't have renewed hope.

Karma karma karma

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-21, 21:01

I googled "the temple of jumbata" and I got this:

http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/printthread?id=4772288

It looks like Fatima has been scamming people with her lies for quite a while. I wonder why is she still showing up in thebestof2words, could they be related?

I think we shall move these posts to her very own happy scammer thread.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top