Elias Chindoimy El Indio Elias Mexican Spellcaster www.brujoindigenacatemaco.com

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Elias Chindoimy El Indio Elias Mexican Spellcaster www.brujoindigenacatemaco.com

Post by esoteric on 2010-10-31, 05:17

Pinkcherry. I kinda agree about Michelle.........That's why I said let's give her 2-3 days.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Elias Chindoimy El Indio Elias Mexican Spellcaster www.brujoindigenacatemaco.com

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-31, 10:28

I'd say give her few more days(up to a week maybe) ...

BUT nvr to send her or the caster any money(basically dun buy anything).

And just to let you know, I sent an email to Elias thru his webform and the reply was flagged as junk, so those who did email him may want to look into their "junk" folder.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-10-31, 13:29

Could you tell us about the reply you received? How does he sound? Credible?

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-10-31, 13:29

Did he reply in english?

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-31, 13:31

Hey guys,

Just be wary as this sounds very very similar to the person who scammed me you buy the materials through the store, the casting is done for free and you can make a donation to the spellcastor afterwards. Fatima Espuro then wanted to mail me something and the postage was $600.

Also if his website has been copied by another that should ring alarm bells as there was another spellcastor that I stumbled across that had two websites as the testimonials were the same. Needless to say when I challenged the spellcastor I did not hear from them again.

Michelle O spellcastor materials are expensive. Why would a spellcastor work for free, his time, his family time for translating, his energy. His country is a very poor country how could he not afford to charge???

Michelle O has logged on but ignored my messages so where is all this evidence, proof of payment, email correspondence etc how difficult is that to provide if you are genuine. She must have a scanner as she has a webcam to communicate live with the spellcastor????

I know when you are vulnerable as most of us on here have been and still are and willing to try anything to get results but please just be extra careful not to be scammed again.

If Michelle provides all this evidence then worth looking into but my gut feeling is telling me she wont.

Sorry just my personal opinion.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-10-31, 13:51

I found that the first one ( let's call him the original, the first siteI showed brujoindigenacatemaco) has also another link. It's the same person as the telephone numbers are exactly the same....It doesn't have to mean necessarily there's something wrongwith it. He may have decided to have 2 websites as to increaseclients/business.

http://www.catemacoamarresblancosamoreterno.com/

Let's see if Michelle comes back and tell us more about him.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-31, 13:52

I agree with spsp1 - the story is way too close to fatima, just slightly different.

Be very very careful guys, don't lose your hard earned money to people you are not 100% about.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-10-31, 13:59

I definitely won't be parting with my moeny on this one...

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-31, 14:11

OK this old man has his family translating, using the internet on his behalf etc this is alot of time, equipment and expense for someone in a poor country?? So how can this old man afford to do that for free?

He has two websites - why would he have two? Why not have one with translation in different languages, cheaper to run and host?

This just does not make any sense at all.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-10-31, 15:36

The fact he might split the witchcraft items money with the shop people wouldn't shock me at all. Maybe they're related and/or maybe he runs the magick items shop himself....IF that was the only thing which was kinda hidden, I'd still say it's fine.We know we have to pay anyway, right?
The real important thing to find out is if he's for real , if his Magick is for real and if he delivers what he promises. That's the main thing.
Unless there's more people posting about him, we will never have a 100% proof he's for real. Also for other casters. Impossible to have a 100% proof until we check them out personally. We will always have to risk on our own in the end....
Up to now, I still don't know what to think.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-31, 15:58

Of course if he is bringing revenue to a store and they split the proceeds that is reasonable that is not what we are questioning.

Michelle O appears to be ignoring well certainly my questions anyway. She appears to contradict her introduction post about her ex and to what she wrote in the blog about her ex free will.

Where is the proof and evidence that this man's is genuine and has delivered results. Michelle appears to have disappeared and not answering questions????

Of course if she provides evidence and proof as requested others will be more inclined to try the spellcastor. Yes nobody expects this for free and willing to pay if he genuine brings results that is what we are requesting from Michelle, proof?

It just does not add up.

Again, this is my opinion.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-10-31, 20:06

As suggested, let's try and wait a few days and if Michelle doesn't show up then we'll draw our conclusions.Of course that doesn't mean anybody is prevented to try for themselves.
My opinion so far:50/50 real/fake

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-11-01, 07:11

Hey spsp1,
no, i didn't get any replied from Michelle since.

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-11-01, 10:59

Hi Tiancai,
Can I just check if you get the reply in English or Spanish? Is there someone to translate for him?
Hi everyone,
I did send a email to him but there was no reply.I have sent a private message to Michelle and post somemore questions to her but it seems she is not replying.

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-11-01, 11:02

And this old man doesn't type in English despite me telling him ... I don't know his language ... so I guess it VERY difficult for me to communicate with him. No, its IMPOSSIBLE for me to communicate with him.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-11-01, 11:04

tiancai wrote:And this old man doesn't type in English despite me telling him ... I don't know his language ... so I guess it VERY difficult for me to communicate with him. No, its IMPOSSIBLE for me to communicate with him.

Oh sorry its not a reply, juts some pictures that linked to his site ...
(probably an automated reply Rolling Eyes )
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-11-03, 12:36

Michelle never seems to reply. I am wondering if this Alias is another scam : (

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-11-03, 21:51

Might be.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-04, 04:51

No sign of Michelle then?

Well my analogy is very simple, she praised this spellcastor and claimed to have received results in a very short timeframe yet he we all are waiting in anticipating for the results to be posted but sadly Michelle O appears to have disappeared into thin air???

Interested enough on the Klara spellcastor and the old blog there were alot of postings from a Michelle and then O. When they promote on this site, out of curiosity I tend to check the other forums and yes they appear to be doing the rounds hoping to catch a new vulnerable audience and in some cases they succeed and prey on those few lost souls who are at the beginning of their journey to find a spellcastor and believe a person claiming to have received results.

I thank you all that after experiencing the scam artists and learnt so much in the process I no longer feel vulnerable but strong and kept myself incredibly busy and feel that things are beginning to turn in the right direction as I no longer am waiting for something to happen.

Will keep you all posted as I do not want to tempt faith by revealing too much yet.

Have a great day.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top