www.macumbeiro.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.macumbeiro.com

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-02, 19:45

The spells and consult is pricey and I do want to be stupidly trusting again. There is not a testimonial section, which leaves me wondering.

Thank you for your responses.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.macumbeiro.com

Post by Hope on 2010-11-02, 23:19

Dear Maggie
Welcome to the forum.
I merged these two posts to avoid confusion, I never heard from this caster before, how did you find them?
Did you purchase any spell from them?
I personally have never used them, maybe other members here had experience with them.
Thanks
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-02, 23:26

Thank you! Sorry, I had posted orginally in the wrong section. Someone told me Macumba magic is the strongest, so I Googled it. It seems to be a new site, though I don't know that for sure. No, I have not purchased from them, yet. I have lost so much money with non successful casters that I am now struggling a bit with finances and dashed hopes. I was hoping maybe someone else had.

They appear to sell candles, spells and protective items. Like I stated their items are high in myo, so I would like to have some feedback first.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-02, 23:39

By the way..I'm not sure that Mucumba is the strongest magic, that was one person's opinion. On the Macumberio.com site it states "no other magic works." At this point I don't know if that is a red flag, or not?! I do see they don't accept any other methods of payment but wire and CC payments.

The site looks nice, but that means little unless the spells and items get results.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-11-02, 23:57

I see that there's no testimonials on the site. Not that it means much as 90% or more of all testimonials found on casters sites are fake anyway.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-03, 01:39

Just to update, the link is www.macumbeiro.com
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-03, 02:47

The person or persons has it so no testimonies are allowed claiming the very thing you said Esoteric that "so many testimonies are fake"..still I have no money to waste and so tired of getting my hopes up just to get discouraged. It would be nice to know others results or lack of.

Yes..that is the link. I hadn't stumbled upon it until this week, so I don't know if the site is new or not.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-03, 17:05

Oy--I was hoping that someone here may have used them. I think I will hold off until I see what someone has to say. Their consult fee is much higher than I'd expect--about 200 and that's in email. That's steep for me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum