How to spot Fakes / Red Flags

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None How to spot Fakes / Red Flags

Post by Hope on 2010-09-08, 19:09

Please share the signs that tell you that someone is not real.
For me, when they answer right away with long well written messages, it makes me think he/she was sitting at the computer waiting for me to fall on its trap.
A promise to get everything I want and fast results ...., it is what we want to hear, and they know it!
Also I learned to stay away from forums owned by spellcasters, they do manipulate the posts and members opinions to make others think they are the real deal.

Last edited by Hope on 2011-09-05, 12:10; edited 2 times in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Re: How to spot Fakes / Red Flags

Post by Hope on 2010-09-09, 13:30

Just add the spellcaster quote and his/her name, that way we can compare if we are all receiving the message even from different spellcasters, who may be the same person using same tests. Please remove any personal information, but I am sure mostly is generic.

Last edited by Hope on 2011-09-05, 12:10; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-11, 11:32

Hi, one of the things that I find totally unjust is variation in prices applying to the extent of spell's success. I had two experiences with casters, after they analysed my situation, offering me three solutions - the cheapest one, about 300 US dollars, effects to be seen within six months, the spell lasts for a year or two; then the middle option, and the most expensive one with promises the effects will be seen within two months max, they'll last forever, and it all costs about 600 dollars. These aren't the exact prices, but I was offered something along these lines. I would definitely advise everyone to be careful if they come across similar offers. Both of my spells failed, or did not manifest yet (cast about 6 months ago). Of course I was desperate and went for the most expensive option. However, now that I look back - spells either work, or they don't! It makes me laugh now to think that someone can perform a spell guaranteeing the success of 80%, if not paying the full amount. Give me a break!

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-11, 21:29

Yeah, that is what they call levels on the spells, big red flag, when you see a level take your money and run........
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2010-09-12, 11:28

I don't have any specific quotes, but I realised that scammers tend to have the same writing style and have zero idea about what to write about when it comes to praising whoever they are trying to promote. It's always just the general statements like, xx is great, xx is awesome, xx is the best... you get the idea.
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-12, 12:03

Michelle Malo has the habit of ending with "okie", even if its out of place.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-13, 00:52

How about, there are negative energies effecting the spell or something along those lines. I've heard that from many including Michelle Malo. Things didn't go as planned, negative energies, blah, blah, blah. Need more money to clear the energies, some say they'll send you something (Michelle Malo, soap) and some dont. I mean how much negative energy can I have around me, I think I've cleared it 10 times. LOL

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-13, 04:44

Actually I realised there us something common in all fake.

"Don't worry, my spell will do anything you want. Nothing is impossible."
or something along this line.

Sounds familiar?
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenwitch on 2010-09-14, 20:28

"PERFECT RESULTS GUARANTEED, MY SPELLS NEVER FAIL"
bullshit

Greenwitch
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Scammers tactics

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-15, 16:57

If you email some of the new casters coming up(well, at least names that I've never came across till recently).
You'll realised that they reject some spells saying that "its not possible" or "we don't do such spells but we've others spells ...etc"
This is what you could read(rip) off from Elena's website. (like what spells are possible and what's not)

I'm not saying she is fake, I'm thinking that MAYBE some scammers are smart enough to do some research to make people believe they're real.

Maybe its just me being too skeptical, so what you people think about this?
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-15, 17:28

I know my friend contacted Elena and wanted a beauty spell performed - she wanted lighter skin tone, lighter eye colour, etc. - Elena told her no way that this couldn't be performed and of course that's true - People we are all intelligent people - no-one can change eye colour or skin tone - it is just not possible - unless we have the millions of the likes of the late Michael Jackson - this kind of a spell just isn't possible.

Also I am starting to believe that no spell is possible - the only spells I feel at this stage that could work - would be to meet the spell caster in person and to work with them in person and only work on you - I have come to believe that we can't make someone love us but we can do something to ourselves to make us better people and maybe attract the person back to us - does this include a spell I don't know maybe it is just a case of working on the aspects of us that attracted our lovers in the first place.

In relation to Elena - whatever about her spells I cannot say - I've thought about it all day and said to myself maybe she is reading my thoughts and telling me what i want to hear, but then I got back and read her reading again and feel how could she have known this and how could she have known that, it just isn't possible unless she has some powers - I told her that I had broken up with my ex and that he had a fear of commitment, etc. etc. She came back and part of her reading said that he is wondering why I hadn't contacted him with as much passion as before - I never told Elena that we had broken up before - she knew and that time I kept texting my ex and I sent him two emails that would have melted the antartic that were filled with passion and love for him - she could not have known this - her spells might not be the strongest - but every caster fake or not says that we have to believe and be positive - of course if there is no belief then there can't be any result.

I've tried all these free spells - I got the one to get your ex to call you by writing his name twice in a circle and putting a pin through the centre of it while all the time thinking of him - I did it yeah - he didn't call - but that was because I had no belief whatsoever in my own spell casting ability, I felt silly because I am a novice.

It might all be pie in the sky - but having a bit of hope is a good thing - if it just gets you through a bad patch - If anything Elena's reading gave me hope at a time when I was desperate and on the edge, not far from suicidal and if she did anything for me she got me to the other side - I may not be 100% yet but I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for Elena - I believe in her reading and I believe what she said in them, coz I just can't argue with how accurate she really was.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-15, 18:35

I am using Elena and I have to believe that she is not a scammer. In my experience, the scammers usually start out much higher than $30.00 and then come back and say there is negative energy and they need more money for whatever purpose. The scammers also seem to make promises where she does not. Maybe they are changing their MO but they are out for the quick buck and then as much as they can take from you.

As everyone has said, Elena has excellent readings and can tell you things that she could not possibly know. I believe in her cards and in the future they predict. She really doesn't promise that the spell will work, only that she has cast the spell and will continue to pray for the outcome we desire. I believe this is far more real than those that say "Your lover will return in 24 hours". Not only that but I have not come across a scammer yet that will turn down your money. I believe there are real people out there with real powers that can help with their spells, but as others have commented...the spells have no power with out our belief. Maybe we have all become so skeptical, including me, that no spell will work. Just my thoughts.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-16, 04:47

Argh..I think you people get me wrong..(yea, I probably write in a way people tend to misunderstand) Sorry.

I believe that Elena is real, I've had reading from her and she tells me stuffs that she couldn't have known.. She gave me goosebumps.

I was just saying that OTHERS might have ripped something off her page/website to pass-off as a real
. Because Elena is very well-liked and recommended by users, so those FAKES could have gone to her site, read her stuffs and copy it to make us believe that he is real.

So I'm asking:
Are those NEW names(casters) popping up, and claimed certain spells are "impossible" or "no such spell" ripping off good casters website or are they real?
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-16, 06:30

tiancai wrote:Argh..I think you people get me wrong..(yea, I probably write in a way people tend to misunderstand) Sorry.

I believe that Elena is real, I've had reading from her and she tells me stuffs that she couldn't have known.. She gave me goosebumps.

I was just saying that OTHERS might have ripped something off her page/website to pass-off as a real
. Because Elena is very well-liked and recommended by users, so those FAKES could have gone to her site, read her stuffs and copy it to make us believe that he is real.

So I'm asking:
Are those NEW names(casters) popping up, and claimed certain spells are "impossible" or "no such spell" ripping off good casters website or are they real?

Hey Tiancai, you are right there! Scammers are just waaay smarter than us. We'll try n weed them out..

LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-16, 09:35

Sorry Tiancai I didn't mean that you were wrong, I know exactly what you were saying I just went on a rant about Elena coz I just felt I had too - coz at the end of the day I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her, I may not have a lot of faith in spell casting but her reading helped me - sorry if you thought I was saying something else - at the time I just felt like posting what I said - and yes you are right - these scammers probably are ripping stuff off her website - they probably realise that she is genuine and if they carry on like her then we might start believing them.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-16, 16:13

Well, there is one point here and probably a lesson we can all learn from this ordeal.

Anyone can advertise as spell caster, some may even have some experience or have read some books, anyone can tell you what you want to hear and many of us, including me, will fall for that because we are desperate to solve a situation.

However not every caster can tell you things that will validate their skills.

Most of us have purchased spells from scanners or just weak casters because they have made us trust and believe in them by telling us what we wanted to hear. Nobody ever asked for a validation or confirmation of the caster's skill, it will just be insulting to the caster and most people will be afraid to do that.

Then you meet people like Elena and other casters that offer readings where they can tell you things no one else knew and it is not just the empty reading that will apply to anyone in your situation, I had thousand of those.

The REAL casters can and will validate their skills. A caster must offer a reading, some casters go as far as to say that people that offer readings are scammers, why, because the skills to give you a good reading can not be faked or copied from a book.

So, the scanners can copy all they want, we are the ones that pay and we have control who do we spend our money with.

If I knew this months back, probably things would have been different, but it is not something spellcasters advertise, why? fakes can never offer you accurate readings or validations of their fake skills.

Yes, scammers can get very creative, but if we, as consumers are informed of what to expect and start making decisions based in facts, and not what we want to hear, we can put them out of business and at the same time find real casters that can help and not steal our money.

This is my honest opinion, I can be wrong, I have been wrong in the past ....

If you read about Hector Hougan, in the spells forum, people believed on him because he was able to give them accurate readings, I think he is real, I just can not afford his services, way too expensive for me now.

Same with Elena, she has proven each one that is working with her that she can see beyond what you want.

In my case, Yaya Maria (Orishaashe) from ebay was very accurate on her reading, she did not tell me what I wanted to hear, but somethings I never expected from anyone to know and is helping me open my eyes.

When a reading gives you goosebumps, because you know it could have not been a wild guess, then you know the caster is real.

Real casters make you work a little harder, you have to dig in if you want to find the truth, if you dig in and find nothing, please for your own sanity, run ..........
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-09-18, 14:49

Alright,hope.man is hard to find a honest spell caster -_--

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-18, 15:50

Dear TC,

I am sorry you are feeling down, it is only natural and I think that it is ok to feel this way considering what you are going through and feeling.

I would like to suggest that you look at your down times as a way to get rid of negative energies, for loads of new and positive energies to come through and replace them.

Be strong, try to think about your times together, anytime you are feeling low, try this to replace the painful feelings and the depressed moods, the lows may put you in, do this, to keep you going by focusing on the positives moments you two have lived and shared (ie.: focus on hugs, kisses,laughter, hand holdings, and more) until we find and true and tested castor who can help.

Another thing I have noticed on a lot of blogs and forums is this and I ask: is it possible that we may be calling "what we need done" the wrong name? ie.: spell caster, instead of something else.... Remember, the searches we do/run can only return results for what we are searching for and since those scumbags all know that we search for these keywords "spell caster" or "spells" or "casters" they center their filthy skimming ads around the same words and this may be why our results always include all of the wrong people. Just fruit for thought... Any comments?

I am doing a research along this and will update on my findings.

Cheers up dear, help is coming, we just have to look and search for it in the right place and with the right people.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needhelp on 2010-09-19, 00:08

Dear TC
If it makes you feel any better, everyone here can relate to your feelings because we have been there, so you are not alone.
I know that nothing I say will cheer you up, but what about this:
" scammers reading this: be aware, this is contagious and pretty soon you will be searching for a real spelcaster for yourself, I hope you know a good one or you can always contact Medina!"

needhelp
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-19, 09:35

TC,

Its OK to feel down, but you know there is still hope or at least there are people here with you.

Awhile ago, I was full of hope of striking lottery and then within days, my dreams were crashed. (not to mention my other spell which is suppose to be done by Michelle too).

Seriously, I dream BIG and fall hard. I was dreaming about all my spell coming true. Have quite high hopes and then "BANG!" I hit the ground before I knew it.

I've been struggling myself too ...even now. But I tell myself that, eventually I'll have my dreams come true. Just that it takes a little longer.

Ok, I think I'm really bad at making people feel better, so I'll stop here.
Just Jiayou!
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-19, 09:56

TC
You know you can always count on me. Dont worry.. everything happens for a reason, may be this rough patch will lead on to something really good. Just have a positive outlook in life and think that everything will be fine, and it will be fine!!

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-09-29, 10:48

"please keep the faith and be positive, everything will be all right!"

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-29, 10:53

jennifer wrote:"please keep the faith and be positive, everything will be all right!"

and what it really means is : "be naive and keep sending me money"
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-09-30, 17:56

I don't know.
whenever I send email to them.
they seem to have very short answer of my questions.
i thought i been asking too much.

too confusing

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-01, 13:42

I found this article and it has some good information on it, I found it very informative.

http://www.success-with-spells.com/Scam_Artist_Fraud.htm

Please be aware it endorses Aisha Haadi and she does not have the best reputation as many say she is just another big scam, but there are some good tips in this article that could help us all.

Do not fall for all the success histories, we all know about that!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mojacka on 2010-11-12, 06:51

Maybe I am being a "complete idiot" but why are the likes of www.sara-freder.com/ and Ashra allowed to advertise on this site when they are blantant scams.

mojacka
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-12, 14:15

I assume they pay to.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mojacka on 2010-11-12, 16:41

And how much are they making by scamming hard working individuals like us??

mojacka
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-12, 21:06

Well, this is a free forum and the way they make their money to maintain the servers running is thru advertising, so I can not take the advertising out unless I pay for the forum.

Now I remember talking before about how much money these scammers pay for advertising, I got a link that tells you their budget and some are really outrageous (will look for it).

Feel free to click on their advertising every time you see them, they will have to pay for every click that takes anyone to their pages (may be between 10 to 50 cents).

So I visit them very often, the way I see it, everyone one of my clicks is being charged to them, I can not stop them, but at least I can make their advertising a little bit more expensive and if we get toogether, it will be harder for them to reach others as they usually have a monthly budget for advertising, so feel free to click on them every time you see them :-)

Hope this helps

Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2010-12-05, 18:15

...'I consulted with the lao and it was the first time xxx(God of some sort) spoke directly to me. I was so happy, tears came to my eyes'...
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2010-12-07, 13:46

I just got a rather disturbing message today from a prophetess Alaba Toke @ gmail... she says
Blessings to you from the high places,pls pray well concerning your work,pray anything bad should not happen to you,I saw a bad vision,I am praying for u aswell.
god bless

I had consulted with her & she gave no info on situation. Then she replied once that she hates people that don't know what they want. This message above is after I have chosen not to use her as a caster.

A bad vision? So I guess I was supposed to run & get a spell from her & urgently see what's going on. lol

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2010-12-11, 10:47

thickcaramel wrote:I just got a rather disturbing message today from a prophetess Alaba Toke @ gmail... she says
Blessings to you from the high places,pls pray well concerning your work,pray anything bad should not happen to you,I saw a bad vision,I am praying for u aswell.
god bless

I had consulted with her & she gave no info on situation. Then she replied once that she hates people that don't know what they want. This message above is after I have chosen not to use her as a caster.

A bad vision? So I guess I was supposed to run & get a spell from her & urgently see what's going on. lol

It's almost like the spell casters (scam ones) are worse for our situations especially with saying things like that! Talk about putting bad vibes into our space.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anneanderson on 2011-02-04, 18:09

my name is anne anderson,i have a friend who was suffering from breast cancer who had lost hope that nothing could be done to save her until i met a friend who introduced me to a spell caster whom my friend contacted...she is now free from cancer. if you want to contact this spell caster, his e-mail address is agbomola2005@gmail.com

anneanderson
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-02-04, 19:43

anneanderson, you sound like a big scam to me .............. i guess I will NOT be contacting your funny spellcaster.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-10, 19:48

"I have great spiritual power."
"I am the best spellcaster."
"My spells never fail, unless YOU doubt."
"My spells are unmatched."
"100 percent sucess rate."
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Are we referring to Elena Angel?

Post by joanna on 2011-03-11, 01:26

hi. Are you guys referring to Elena Angel? I am in dire need. Smile
joanna

Back to top Go down

None Agree

Post by joanna on 2011-03-11, 01:26

lucas wrote:anneanderson, you sound like a big scam to me .............. i guess I will NOT be contacting your funny spellcaster.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 03:07

A few years ago,I knew nothing about psychics(still don't)but anyhow,I decided to try one.I ended up paying her almost $1,000.Sounds bad I know,but she did seem to know a couple things that I hadn't told her.Like that I had just gotten out of an engagement.All that's happened since is that my life has become a nightmare.I tried a couple others for $40 but one kept questioning me,and had no idea what was going on,and the other,well nothing has happened that was supposed to.Never again will I pay for a 'psychic reading'.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-02, 21:12

You've got some energy blockage with your situation that will require a "cleansing spell." That'll just be another 200$ please
CH'YEAH.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-02, 21:14

or my personal favorite, I am a witch with 30+ years of experience. My gift has been handed down in my family from generation to generation. I know all the best secrets of my craft and will use these powers to grant anything you desire.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 21:21

lol--I've heard much the same.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-03, 16:36

in love cases "that other women(his wife or some having hots for him) is doing something upon him.she has used a lot of money so we need to use that much atleast"
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 20:02

Lol,I haven't heard that one.Mine had said that someone had cast a spell or something and that was keeping us apart even though we loved each other.At first I thought(and still unsure)that it was my ex-fiancee but it was weird because right after I had gotten back together with my first love.Guess they still want us apart because we only lasted a month,I just wasn't feeling the same as before.
She was saying(and I knew not to believe her,but I just wanted to so much)that the money went to her church and they gave it to the spirits or something.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-04, 22:36

"i can see that your aura is dirty. need some cleansing. that will be $1,000."
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 22:37

Lol--yep heard that too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-07-28, 16:20

I have had experiences with 3 spell casters, after months of empty promises, the most popular response is (considering I spent almost $1000 on Cerdorrion) : well we can always try that special and super strong week long spell AGAIN, however, i will need another $250 for materials. I never even replied to that one. I will guarantee that she never did any work for me. I just hope she enjoyed spending my hard earned cash on something really nice for herself :-)

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-07-29, 21:48

according to my bone reading and my working spirits I can be of great help to you. I honestly believe that you have a chance in resolving this situation through my utterly effective spell work. So in your case I have prepared a few spell options that may suit your situation best. All these Love spells are customized to address your specific situation and it's desired outcome. All you have to do is pick the spell that you may be financially comfortable with. All my spells are tailor-made to fit your desired and specific needs.

These spells are Extremely potent and will come to fruition no matter what the odds. Once I cast your spell, not only will you feel my work but you will see it and suddenly find your self in the middle of it all. You will never catch my work in the making, for it will surprise you when you least expect it. You will know my name is XXXX when your wish unfolds before your very eyes... My working spirits and I will shock and amaze you.

Upon completion of the spell casting process, and in a blink of an eye XXX will think of nothing but you. You will suddenly dwell in his mind, heart and soul. He shall be addicted to you in every way. You will become the center of his existence and the main focus of his undying attention. He will want nor need no other woman but you for as long as his heart beats. He will love you unconditionally...

well didnt pay the $2300 for the strongest spell didnt pay him anything actually, as he wanted my pubes eww. I emailed him a few months back and he emailed me the same thing 3 weeks ago when I emailed him.

Mads07 - totally agree re High Priestess Cerridon - did nothing

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-07-30, 01:44

@carrmzi welcome to the forum, what is the name of the spellcaster you quoted in your previous post?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top