0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None Oceanos - LIGHT OF ATLANTIS - magick.sgforums.com

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-06, 00:35

Hi all,
Thought I'd share what I've come across in SgForums. Apparently, we have a caster here in Singapore, who only made himself known as Oceanos.
He doesn't have a website, but here are a few links if anyone is interested in checking him out.

Blog: http://sgforums.com/forums/1366/topics/284976
Testimonial: http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/1366/topics/388195
Enquires (fees): http://sgforums.com/forums/1366/topics/395406

He doesn't come cheap; I've sent him an email and to place a reading appointment with him would cost $400 ($450 if it's urgent).
I'm still contemplating on using him due to the steep fees, but thought if anyone might be curious... can check him out.

On the other hand, I actually bought a "spell casting" kit from Robert Mason & Robin Stone, known as Morphic spells, at $37.
Not sure if I should start another topic on this..?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Re: Oceanos - LIGHT OF ATLANTIS - magick.sgforums.com

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-06, 01:00

Here at ~*~ LIGHT OF ATLANTIS ~*~, you will be able to find Products & Services that will be able to work for you producing tangible results that you shall experience for yourself. All Spiritual Services will be provided by myself & our Team of In-house Witches, Psychics & Healers. Spell Casting is part of our Exclusive LOA Spiritual Services, the cost varies depending on individual needs, complexity of Spell Work & what kind of Spell Work. Spiritual Services by Oceanos start from $1000 & above, Spiritual Services by our In-house Witches, Psychics & Healers start from $500 above.

I just saw this. Wow--the prices are way higher than I am willing to go, but I hope it works for you if you choose that route.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-06, 01:10

Hi geri, welcome to the forum. Thank you for the link to this site.

Here is the direct link to his forum http://magick.sgforums.com/

I was reading some posts of this forum and intermediately found a red flag and will bring it to everyone's attention.
He claims :

"I am “Oceanos” an initiated full fledged Wizard, a practitioner of various Magickal Arts including Low Magick, High Magick, Santeria Voodoo, Hoodoo, Shamanism & Healing light works.
"

In my limited knowledge and research I have been aware not to trust people who claim they do all types of magic as some of the practices he advertises take one person a whole lifetime to master and he says he is initiated and practice all of them, so for me this is a big red flag!

His services do not come cheap, so be aware.
My 2 cents
Hope

Last edited by Hope on 2010-11-06, 02:25; edited 2 times in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-06, 01:29

Hi Hope,
Thanks for the heads up Smile
Just for info sake though, here's the email that was sent to me:
Merry Meet Geraldine,

I see. Thank you for your interest & enquiry.

My best recommendation would be for you book an appointment with me first. From there, i will see what i can do to help you, it will be better as we are resolving the issue from the core. My Tarot Full Reading Consultation is @ $400 per hour with maximum of 3 issues within an hour time frame. 1 hour is adequate for most reading. Extension of session will be by hourly charge subjected to availability only.

Before we proceed, Let us find out what is actually happening, from there i will be able to provide you with the best solution to resolve these issues.

My minimum waiting time is 1 week & above. For Urgent Appointment for express booking, additional charges of $50 is applicable, i will try to fit you in your preferred timing or the earliest available slot with minimum waiting time that means you need not wait like normal appointment which waiting time is about 10 days.

If you do not wish to wait, you can always do an express booking for $450.

For booking of appointment, We require Full Payment via Bank Transfer to our OCBC Bank Savings Account : 550-3-014614 or DBS Savings Plus 018-5-041768, let us know once you done the transfer specifying which bank so we can verify.
Upon receipt of fund, me or my guys will get back to you with confirmed appointment date. For normal booking, Let me know roughly when you would like to have your session, i will try to fit you into my schedule, It will be easier to fit you in the earliest available time slot if you are ok with any day & time. My minimum waiting time is 1 week & above.

Kindly note I will be away for overseas clients apointments from 21st November onward only be back in first week of December.

For further enquiries, Kindly leave your name & contact, me or my guys will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you by return. Thanks again.

Blessed Be,
Oceanos

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-06, 01:35

wow $400 for a tarot consultation, that is a lot of money, i do not want to see his prices for spells, way too expensive .....
where is he located, for that price I will ask many questions and would like to hear testimonials, but with those prices, i think it will be difficult.lol
hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-06, 01:51

LOL, I'm going to reply his email first, "test" out what he has to say with regards to my issue and I'll post an update for you guys to assess as well Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-06, 02:37

That's what is says......

"Spiritual Services by Oceanos start from $1000 & above, Spiritual Services by our In-house Witches, Psychics & Healers start from $500 above."

and to to me that is big$$$.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-11-06, 15:01

Hope wrote:wow $400 for a tarot consultation, that is a lot of money, i do not want to see his prices for spells, way too expensive .....
where is he located, for that price I will ask many questions and would like to hear testimonials, but with those prices, i think it will be difficult.lol
hope
Hope, fully agreed..... Those prices are outright ridiculous. I bet you can find a very good Psychic on eBay for 5 bucks or less who will give you an in-depth reading as effective as the one he would give you or even better........Greed is a bad thing.........

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-06, 21:54

come to think of it, yeah, too expensive for a reading. and he hasn't replied my email, LOL. oh well, will see how to goes
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-06, 22:23

I wonder what shall you expect from a $400.00 reading, I would love to talk to someone who had paid for one.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-07, 03:25

So... I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead with this guy. only time and results will tell if I made a costly mistake or not I suppose. Anything for love I guess Wink will keep all posted
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 11:52

I wish you well, but for a 400 dollar reading you could have had many. I'm not being critical, it is just so very high.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 12:16

I fear that may have sounded judgemental and I did not mean it that way. I sincerely hope you are pleased with your reading, but the high cost would make me wonder if it is not a sca, to get money.

I have found that even if someone is psychic it doesn't mean they good with spells.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 12:22

Whoops that was supposed to say scam. I don't see a way to edit.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-07, 12:54

well, i agree with Maggie, it is a lot of money for just a tarot reading, but once again, it is your decision and we all respect it, please keep us updated about the reading outcome, i do not know what to expect from such a expensive reading and would love to know about your experience.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-08, 11:17

I'm interested too in what the person offered for that high cost, when you have the time to share please. The concerns I have about this caster person--extremely high fees, blogs yet no site and the reading fee. I don't even know that Sylvia Brown charges that much. If one has that type of money then lucky for them. I exhausted much money on spells that didn't come to light.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-11, 01:53

hey guys, appreciate all your concerns. believe me, after i transferred the money, my hair stood up as well, lol. perhaps i just wanted to prove something to myself, i'm not so sure. managed to secure a date next wednesday, 17 nov. he better be as good as what others claim, or i'll create a curse jar spell on him, LOL. kidding
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-11, 02:14

I hope you are pleased. Please update.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-17, 06:39

Omg. Just came out of his reading session. Super accurate! At least 95%, I can vouch. And he really treats you like a friend. Feel very at ease during my session. Was nervous initially, and although I didn't show it, he could sense it strongly. (I'm usually good at hiding my emotions). i can't reveal his prices for spells as it supposedly varies from cases to cases. But he also suggests that for love spells, it's usually easier to work between 1 - 6 months. If he reads that your case is too difficult, he'd rather not do it. Overall, am pleased with his reading, will have to see if my finances allow for spells in the very short haul.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-11-17, 10:31

Even if his Reading was very accurate, the money he asks for is exaggerated.
You can find great psychics/readers a lot less greedy than that.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-17, 20:43

Hi Geri, I have a question, I read you also had a reading with conjureman ali which you found very accurate, how would you compare his reading to this one, was it actually worth 10 times the price? was it so much accurate?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-19, 08:54

esoteric, i understand what you mean. initially, that's what i thought as well. but honestly, maybe my heart is in another place, but i really felt that the money i've invested was decent (definitely not to say it was nothing at all) compared to the service and experience i had with him. but of course, don't just take it from me, i'm a person who feels that money comes when I need and goes when it has to, so for me, it's not really an issue.

hope, long testimonial for you to contemplate Smile

conjureman ali is more accurate when i did my comparison with another reader known as deacon millett. i wouldn't say they are frauds but i sincerely believe that it's harder to "connect" through distant reading. And because of that fact, i would definitely applaud conjureman ali for being able to sense more closely to my situation.

but as always, there are two sides to the coin. on one hand, it does seem closely related, but on the other, it could also be given to anyone (i honestly can't really tell unless i do a comparison with anyone else in the same situation and had a reading with him).

after going through Oceanos (or his other name is Anthony), i could really feel that he was associating with the issues right to my heart. Unfortunately, I'm not very big on questions so I only asked stuff that pertained to solutions, and had plenty of time to talk about my career as well. but i didn't have to tell him anything and he could even tell me what my ex told me, without me saying a word. personally, i thought that was awesome.

The one thing I thought that was essential as a psychic consultant / spell caster etc, is the follow up service. He claims he’s not one who leaves his clients in the lurch once the spell is being conducted as he emphasizes greatly on results (I presume his reputation will be at stake if anyone complains that his stuff doesn’t work on the public forums). This, I don’t know yet as I haven’t purchased anything from him, but through various testimonials, I read that he even nags his clients if they don’t follow through with his spells, lol.

i paid for an hour of service, but eventually, i started speaking to him like a friend for nearly two hours (and he offered me tea, lol).

In conclusion, all three generally gave the same direction in terms of my issue, but definitely Oceanos has mostly hit the bar.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-20, 18:30

Did you have a phone consultation or you met him in person?

I personally will not trust all the information from his "public" forum because he is the owner of that forum and he can have control of what messages are read or not by members, not implying that he does, but we have seen others spallcasters doing it.

I am glad you found him to be accurate and connected with him, it is great if you feel he can help you, I still think that $400 for a reading is way too much.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-21, 04:33

yes, i agree. i took whatever testimonials on his site with a pinch of salt as well. but i guess after my experience, i thought so far he's good.

he used to do his business with aristocrats (so he claims) so his prices are for those who can wash their behinds with money, or people who really want to give it a try. (perhaps i fell for the latter category, lol).

i actually went to meet him; his outlet is at The Central, 4th floor.
No probs at all, i totally respect all opinions Smile but i guess if anyone is ever interested, his email is : oceanos_atlantis@yahoo.com.sg
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-21, 11:12

At least you met him in person and you know he is a real person not a scammer hiding behind a computer screen.
Where are you both located?, I think it is Singapore but I am not sure.
Thank you
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-21, 13:06

oh yes, it's hard these days to really tell who's real and who's not. my only take is that too cheap / free spells are usually the bogus ones. then again, behind the screens, it's always hard to tell if they're real even if they give legitimate prices.

perhaps they may not be frauds, but it's def. harder to connect based on just photos and birthdates, without seeing the actual person. if they really do connect well, then all credit really goes to them and their abilities.

oh yes, we're both in singapore Very Happy he has gone for overseas (hong kong) appointment for these two weeks though. should be back by first week of dec. lol, funny thing is, i did talk to him about you, roughly. but no, he didn't push or whatsoever, just briefly spoke about how i met you guys through this forum and such Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-21, 13:28

I am just afraid we will not getting many updates on him from other members, with his prices he may have to stick to cleaning up the pockets of very rich people.
I learned the hard way that you shall never spend more than what you can afford for spells, what good a spell can do if paying for it will add stress to your life?
It is my own experience and my advise to anyone, I hate to see people getting in credit card debt to pay for spells, big mistake, I know that sometimes we will do anything to get what we want, but once you get the bills you start worrying about it and find out that the "solution" created a new problem.
My 2 cents
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-21, 13:45

definitely. it makes sense not to go into debt for spells. while i believe in the supernatural, i also believe in reality. i guess for me, if i find a way to work things out, i'm cool with it. not to the extend where i land myself in trouble and cripple myself beyond salvation, lol.

its pretty tough to keep the faith up, esp. with modern times, i think. and unfortunately, we have many people taking advantage of other people's emotions, making us even more doubtful. but lately, i don't know why, i've decided to stay strong and somehow, i tend to attract people who offers a lot of hope (sorry, pun not intended lol)

this forum so far has given me quite a bit of light in my dark days and i've seen other forums where real people with results seem to have manifested. again, i don't know, i'm not them but the positive feeling i get sure is awesome, esp. with recent incidents.

so must thank you for creating this forum, hope Very Happy
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-29, 19:20

DID THAT $400 INCLUDE THE ACTUAL CASTING OR JUST READING???
I hope this works for you, but this makes me nervous for you. I recently had a "reading" first by a woman who was really pretty good. I sent her the $200 for the spell. Then she came back and told me that it would be $2,500 to complete it with all of the stuff she needed.
I was super confident in her at first, she called me back would ask for more info, pictures, DOB, etc.. Called me to tell me even more of what she saw, etc.. But then the big hit for the $2,500 came! UMM...sorry, I can go do some good shopping therapy on that!! Just be careful when they give you a reading (are you getting what you want to hear? - did they say "he/she is your soul mate" or that they "other person has put a spell on them"), ask for more money, and then make sure they will not ask for anymore!!
I have run across this numerous times in the past month calling casters. They have ALL told me one of those things....and I haven't paid anyone of them in the end......Just be cautious and logical when chosing someone.

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-10, 01:06

=) i went to visit him again, not for a reading but just to hand him some personal items of mine. still always amazed at how he can accurately read things.
actually found out that he does overseas reading as well, but not through online; he has to fly there so as to see you in person.

drea7278 - on the contrary, he didn't give me a lot of hope, actually. and he didn't ask me to pay anything upfront. in fact, he told me it's my choice whether i want to try and work hard for this, or save my energy and just work on myself. no pushing, no selling Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-12-10, 01:53

Geri_ong - that's awesome, I hope he really works out for you!! Very Happy

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teacup on 2010-12-22, 09:10

I was reading through oceanus testimony session but find it strange that it stop at 2008. What happened after that?

teacup
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-22, 11:43

teacup - heya =) i actually asked him about it, the last post was in 2009, but he couldn't keep up with it due to his workload. apparently, his site moderators didn't follow up either =\
have been following up on another blog, but she's from the US. heard of the original ninja cat blog? very interesting reads (she's a rootworker as well).
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2010-12-22, 12:19

I started a thread about her, but noone answered there. I did send a message to Ninja Cat and she never answered my request about casting a spell. Her blog is very interesting indeed. She gives good tips how not to think Your spell to death :-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-23, 13:04

needforhelp - she definitely seems real, as per what i judge from her blog. at the very least, you know she's "alive".
i read some stuff about her computer crashing and things, so not sure if it's the same time period as perhaps when you sent in your message. but she sure makes herself very clear on her terms of service, lol. i found that entertaining, personally.

if you ever try a reading with her, let me know how it goes. very interested in her work
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-12-23, 19:43

Interesting.....

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-26, 17:19

hi geri, is this who you got the wanga from? do you still keep in touch with him? i understand the wanga is giving off energy Smile that is such great news.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-27, 10:04

yup, i got my doll from him. mighty expensive... Razz actually, i don't anymore. not when he insisted i left a testimonial for him.. which i felt was a very solicited move. but yeah, i do feel the energy off from it. i hope it's not from my head, because i've tried holding it with my palm relaxed.. and still i get some feeling, not just a pin-and-needles thing, heh.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 11:35

Very Happy ---Sounds good. Didn't you also say he did not provide much direction afterwards? Not trying to put words in your mouth, but I think I recall seeing that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-27, 13:45

no worries, yeah it's true. he may be a strong caster, but his service is crap, lol. his reading is very spot on though, on an objective note.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 13:55

I appreciate your honesty.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-27, 13:59

does service matter when the magic works? one feedback after spellcast would be ok with me as long as the magic worked.

were his predictions spot on?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 14:03

I think she was speaking of directions on how to use her Wanga doll. It wouldn't matter if someone had an item if they didn't know how to use it properly. Most things without directions just end up being unusable.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 14:06

Geesh! Just noticed the $400.00 tarot reading. OMG, I will pass!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-27, 14:08

yes that's different then.

applause to you again geri. i now await the day you start dancing with doll and mr x will come into your arms again

i don't believe everything i read but lots of posts on lm forum about treating your doll like you want with boyfriend in real life ..... bounce
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-27, 14:09

if his predictions are spot on, i would pay Smile

same as paying a not as gifted psychic say $100 four times who can read past and present but who can't predict future
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 14:17

I'll just stick with Tisha and Yaya, but good luck. I would not pay that much if he could tell me what my future grandkids would look like.

Wonder how much his spells cost?? I am thinking some may need to take out a second mortage. Razz
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 14:35

I'm not knocking anyone else who chooses to go to him, it's just way more than I would be willing to pay.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 14:38

I haven't ever had a wanga doll, but treating a voodoo doll or dollbaby like a person has been said to get the desired effect. Those can be used to bless or curse.

Geri--what is your Wanga doll for? I don't mean the specics for your case, but how is it used?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-27, 23:18

haha yeah, his prices are really quite hefty. well, he could rattle off stuff which the bloke related to me, and that was quite freaky at that point in time. he's good, but i honestly think that he could definitely reduce his cost. i think he's gotten used to a rich man's way of living.

his spells are crazy-a**ed priced - the last i understood, he charged another client 16 grand. now i understand the amount of gucci bags he has in his store. tsktsk.

um, my wanga is specifically for a love purpose. it actually has a pendant sewn on it, that was given to me as a gift by the bloke. but that's about it, my caster never said anything else. i just got other information online, so now every night, it's on a pillow beside me. usually i'd just say good night, clutch it softly in my palm, before i drift off to sleepyland.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top