Spell Machines--Enchanterx

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Spell Machines--Enchanterx

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-06, 03:11

I personally did not experience any success with this. The concept seemed good, but it was to no avail, for me and several others I know.
I attempted several type of spells with 0 results and I was consistent.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: Spell Machines--Enchanterx

Post by Hope on 2010-11-06, 19:00

Interesting concept, but I just don't get it, is it like a software that you download and do the spell on your computer?

Did you mean this link http://www.enchanterx.com/
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-06, 20:08

Yes, the sounds that the machine emits is supposed to help send the energy out. For me and quite a few ppl it did not work. I get the concept, just did not see it pan out.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-11-07, 16:40

It's a scam. Tried it. There are many "spell" elecronic devices to use online. I tried a few but no results.
The one which was most popular was called "Cyber Shaman" which you'll admit it's a pretty catching name. There are many versions of it. His inventor Ernie Vega said you could practically obtain everything with it. You can google it.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 18:23

I can't see how a machine could increase focus. For me all it did was cause headches.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by teacup on 2010-12-18, 11:34

Spell Machine? This is really funny. I know we are all very upset about what we are going through but we have to maintain sanity. There is no such thing as spell machine. I have done many spell work but none of it has work so far.

teacup
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by IAM_SNAKE on 2011-01-10, 02:25

They did work for me.... the trick is that you need to channel the Energy and the spell wording properly. If you cannot cast spells, it wont work for you.

In my case, I used Telehypnosis pro. The effects lasted for about six months. ExGFs kept contacting but their desires vanished pretty quickly after meeting (reuniting). However, it helped me bring my best sex partner ever (although it was a mixture of several situations). The programming, and the elements of the cast are essential as well as the script, the energy and feelings your body channels (THE INTENTION to manifest).

Other "good" side effects were reduced sleep time and strong sexual stamina. After leaving the software one month off (I used to turn it on every night), I would keep hard erections and I would last easily four and even up to six ejaculations per night. I would stay with Laura making love all night long! I never thought I would become a sex machine. I used too much sexual content and wording on the spells but could not focus on specific targets (EXGF).

The SW has a fire element and amplifier. The amplifier is really extreme: If I kept it more than three nights in a row, it would cause me depression and anxiety. I once combined fire element and this extrema amp and it inded caused me nausea, a sensation of feeling depressed and "out of time" and even hadhaches!! (I could not stop them with a single, but three headache pills). THERE IS A WARNING OF THIS IN THE SW LICENSE AND IT IS TRUE!!

Better give it to a pro caster and see if the work amplifies!
Carlos MOsquera

IAM_SNAKE
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hopeful on 2011-01-10, 12:21

I recently bought a radionics machine and software,similar to enhanterx,but a lot more advanced.

Im still learning at the moment,

There is one site i found to be really helpful on radionics is:

www.xtrememind.com,They have a forum, and they sell radionics machines.. And i believe they do a radionics spell casting service as well.

Never tried them,but tempted Smile

hopeful
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hopeful on 2011-01-10, 12:23

Woops! link ain't working

www.xtrememind.com

hopeful
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-08, 06:57

I have heard mixed results on that one. Do you find that it's working?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top