energy_by_teresa
ladymvoodoo
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: eBay spellcasters

Post by esoteric on 2010-11-06, 15:03

Did you use Catemaco brujo ( Elias)? How much did you pay?

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-06, 16:36

Yes, but the man I paid was called Don Carlos. I paid about $150.00 in all for various spells. He was bice, but again nothing happened.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-06, 20:21

Have you given all the spells a good amount of time to work?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-06, 20:34

Hi-

I also meant to ask, what is VoodooHoney's page? I can't find it. And how did you hear of him/her?

Also have you heard of TheVoodooMagickShop? They claim to be the #1 Spellcaster on ebay.

Thanks!

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-11-07, 01:14

I think its Hoodoo Honey. I used her, didn't get results but I do think shes legit. If its the same person...her website is therealwitches.com. I would consider using her again, maybe a different spell. Maybe it was my negativity or desperation at the time...who knows. She did recast the spell for me once and I did not ask her to do it again.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 01:54

Yes, you're right. Sorry it is HooDoo Honey lol, sorry.
My spells were over a year ago with Don Carlos, Catemaco brujo.
As far as TheVoodooMagickShop--yes I used them and did not get results.

My case is harder than some, but still something seems it should work, expecially for those who claim they are the most powerful.
Don Carlos is very nice. It makes me wonder if Don Carlos and Elias may be different ppl?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-11-08, 01:21

You said there was some movement with Hoodoo Honey's spells? Can I ask how long ago you had work done with her?

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-08, 11:22

I saw positive gains within a 3 week period, but then I chaned directions. I will see if I can find her link, she may have changed usernames. Sh was good in communication and must have done the work, because things started to change.

I can not claim all the casters I had no results with are bad,it was just my experience.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-08, 11:27

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/hoodoohoney/

Here is her link. You can also search the Creepy Hollows forum to see the results or lack there of of others.

Please excuse all my typos. I have to get a new keyboard.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-12-18, 02:08

Okay for an update, I contacted Hoodoo Honey who had done a spell for me almost a year ago. I had seen some gains but not much, so she recast for free about six months ago.

After you mentioned her, I contacted her again. I told her that I had not seen results and told her what was going on. I asked her if she could recommend a spell and I would gladly pay her to do a new spell if there was a more appropriate spell for my situation. She emailed me back and said the one I had done before was appropriate and she recast it again, no charge. I'm not saying she has produced the most awesome results but I do believe she works hard on my case.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-03-31, 05:30

Browsing on a lazy day:

Has anybody had any experience with either of these?
moonlight_magick_spells
power_of_eight_coven
(both on ebay)

The power_of_eight_coven people have an item listed at US $77,777 and one other listed at $4,999 (Canadian)! I just don't know what to make of these! (Just curious.)

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-31, 12:53

I tried moonlight magick--no luck and a friend tried coven of eight--no luck. That doesn't necessarily mean that you can't find success with one of their spells. My case is most unusal and I don't know exactly what his is. What I advice is writing a couple of ppl on the FB post for them and ask if they can take a moment to tell you what their experience was. I get those types of emails a lot and I have asked others. I've seen some sellers posting those extremely high prices posted by more than a few. Maybe it's to bloke smoke..who knows? Lol--Like who could afford that?!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2011-04-03, 16:28

Here is what I have had with no results....

~Hoodoo Honey (very nice and responsive but nothing)
~ps_uwont4getme (I really, really liked her a lot...always responded/super sweet...but a couple spells and nothing)
~Mia Angel (harder to get a hold of nothing)
~Moonlit casting (i honestly don't think they ever casted for me)
~thevoodooshop (nothing, responsive but slightly cold w/ responses)
***there were 2-3 others and I will post them when i remember and find them

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-10, 15:29

hey guys anybody has experience with this lady from ebay......the feedbacks she's got says she is ok...i'm just gonna try.......seems sweet.....responsive..........but haven't done anything yet.please let me know soon......if you have any experience with her
hansel_and_gretal her name is Robin

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-10, 15:33

and what about this lady from ebay......

peacelovehappinessamy

this lady seems real, and really got something....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-10, 17:26

I don't think I have tried any of those tsen, but you know with ebay just like anywhere on the net they can use different names and open up multiple sites or eBay stores. If she feels good and not real costly all you can do is try her. I wish you good luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-10, 17:34

thanks maggie...... for your supportive words...... yes!they're not that expensive..... you're right, i also thought of the same point, but what to do.......only gotta try.........So we'll see..........
my situation right now is really tough. i had a reading, actually the lady called "peacelovehappinessamy"...............offered it for free. not very descriptive, but it contained what i wanted to know.
As she mentioned, it's going to work. but she told me she's already booked for spells in this week and may be later i can buy a spell from her.
I don't know how it'll go.......atleast these people just bring our hopes up..........in one hand it's good......as well it's not.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-10, 20:24

I relate a lot to your last sentence. I get mad at myself, at times, when I think of how much money and false hope I had, but then it did get me through the day. Smile

Let us know how it goes. I hope it really works for you this time!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-11, 14:47

@ maggie it's true........... even me the same thing has happened.
yes! you know, nomatter....... if nobody can help me, i'm just gonna do it upto my best, not going to give up......... (my case is different not like most of yours)........ So still i've got the chance to try it myself, and i always belive in my self and i'm very confident. but at time, we need others help :/ So atleast it's better this people give us false hopes, but in the other hand it's too bad........... :S
Anyway, i used the ebay seller called "peacelovehappinessamy"............. at first she told me this week she can't do anyy spell casting for me since she's booked..... but i just explained her my situation, actually it's very critical........ So she offered me a free reading...... i should tell you the truth : the things she told me, have been told me by astrologers(local) and when i checked my horoscopes........ And even the things she told about my were correct. Anyway i know that someone who is very talented, they can catch all the points about a person........ but still i'm amazed, that other things she told me have been told by astrologer by face to face...... So i guess she's kind of good...........but i don't know......if you like try. she offers any reading for 2.99$. nothing to loose.....if you use this lady, just let me know how was her? i mean how far she was correct about you........?

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tbone10568 on 2011-04-11, 15:40

Has anyone tried Middle Eastern Mystics on EBay? They have good reviews on another website and good feedback on EBay also her prices seem very reasonable.

tbone10568
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-11, 15:47

Yes---I paid a lot--no results!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-04-11, 18:44

I tried middle eastern mystic their spell did not work for me.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-11, 22:32

tbone10568 As I have mentioned before I always give postive FB on eBay, so I think others do too. I agree their prices were good, but I bought a lot and even custom spells and "zip, nada, nothing." I had such high hopes too! I wrote her later (after 90 days) to say there had been no progress and got no response. This was at least a year ago. She was nice with "my dear one" etc., but just did not get any movement. I wondered, though I don't know, if she even casted.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-11, 23:30

tsen--I'm glad you feel confident! My case is also disimilar to others, but there is not much I can do, unfortunately, or at least not at this time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-12, 09:13

i already contacted "peacelovehappinessamy" in ebay. her spells and readings are cheap........i don't know how you may think..
i didn't get a spell. first i explained my situation and then she offered me a reading for free. the reading was only about my situation. But she predicted some stuff about me. And those were exactly the same, when i checked my horoscope by local astrologers(face to face).
this lady told me, i don't need any spell works to get this thing done, cuz at last i'll get what i want. but she told me, i'm destined go through really a very hard time. may be the hardest time in my life. And atlast i'll achieve what i need. So she said, you can't do anything to get rid of this hard period, and you have to wait untill it ends, but atlast it'd leads me to a better direction.......
to be honest, i don't know these things will happen or not(things she mentioned)..... but as i told you earlier, things she told me has been already predicted for me, by a faithful local astrologer.......
Just wanted to share to experience...... that's all........ i don't how her spells are....... she says, she's a spiritual adviser and counseller.....guys wish me luck, that what she predicted will come to pass for me.
I'm wishing for all of you, and whole the ppl who got problems....as i used to do daily.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-12, 15:38

I wish you lots of luck!! flower
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-06, 19:33

real_magick .Has anyone tried her spells?pls give ur views

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-06, 22:00

That's Lisa. She's real nice, though not tried her spells. I do have a pretty crystal from her and had a dream enchancer, that I seemed to have lost during a move. I have friends who claim her spirited vessels are inhabited.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-06, 22:37

i have thought of taking her spells...maggie..tell me more abt ur crystal

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-06, 22:47

hi maggie. you mean one of those crystal balls? or a crystal amulet?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-06, 22:58

tsen..will try amy ..she seems good with ur readings...

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-06, 23:37

I have a lemurian crystal from her. I use it to aide in boosting my energy and giving me foucs. Some claim they boost spells. It was pretty inexpensive and has good energy to it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-09, 10:33

Please update me on spells taken by lisa_ real magick..thANKS

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-05-10, 14:06

I have tried lisa for a spell. She was real nice, but did not get results

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-11, 00:07

NoOneMournstheWicked: then how about her works...like her djinns or crystals .do you hve anby other spellcasres whose spells really work with results??

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-05-12, 22:58

Mil, unfortunately I don't know about her djinns or crystals. I haven't gotten results with any caster, so I couldn't tell you which ones are real. Sad
Sometimes I think this whole search is just going in circles

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 12:02

There is good energy to Lisa's items. Some of my friends claimn her vessels are inhabited. I did not connect with her's because I was new to collecting. I have the 3 sellers that I connected with on here, actually 4, but I believe Lisa is the real deal. Love her crystal, but then again I really like gemstones.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wula on 2011-05-14, 13:27

spellsmagickwitchcraftvoodoo is mean.... her spell is cheap but she blackmailed me when I put a negative feedback on ebay...
havent tried the others yet...
I have mia-angel now, she is quiet polite but don't know if the spell is working yet

Wula
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 17:09

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with that caster. I have not happen to me on eBay, maybe because I always give positive Fb, but I have heard of others being threatened with cursing, evil spirits and such.
I never tried mia-angel. Good Luck with your spell!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Ebay Catherinescauldron33

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-26, 09:50

Has anyone used this seller? she does readings and spells, has really good feedback, she not expensive either.

http://myworld.ebay.com/catherinescauldron33

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-27, 08:22

i did try few months ago in 2010..very general reading..so far nothing had happen as predicted..but she was fast...and she has illusioned image of hindu god..

But whatever be...u got to try her first before you can come to an conclusion..Dont juz take my feedback quickly..

All in all, she is a nice lady..

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Ebay seller - nostradamas_resurrectus

Post by tiancai on 2011-06-28, 13:33

http://myworld.ebay.com/nostradamas_resurrectus/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

I came across this caster on Ebay and would like to know if anyone had tried him/her.

Is he/she reliable? Thanks Smile
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Ebay seller - nostradamas_resurrectus

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-28, 13:54

I cant tell much as I am not an Expert and I did not try this Seller but judged by the Testimorials it does not look good for me.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-08-01, 04:27

Anybody have any experiences or opinions about this seller:

myworld.ebay.com/lothorianmagick/
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by curious on 2011-08-07, 12:41

I tried many of her spells. Mostly revenge spells and money spells.
Her revenge spells do work, but not to the level that I want. I haven't get any result from her money spells.

curious
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-21, 23:41

this is my ebay experience so far:

keywestbabalawo 3 spells on April - no results
hansel_and_gretal Weeklong casting X 5 on March - no results - recast July - still no results
energy_by_teresa 2 spells on February - no results
hoodoohoney Forever bound together spell on May - no results - Break up spell May - no results
whitelight-guidance 5 blessings on march - June no results
sasha_spells 3 spells on February - recast on May - no results
mystic.mike 1 spell on June - no results
avedas-magical-spells 3 spells from May to august no results
a_new_golden_dawn 1 spell on February - 30 days ritual - no results
rawpriestess 1 spell on February - no results

i am sure i am missing few more i cannot remember now, they all have great customer services, and i wonder if it is why they get so many positives feedbacks on ebay. Except for keywestbabalawo, i have no complaints from their communications; i am starting to think the ebay feedback system does not work because i left positive feedback for all of them, but time has gone by and i see no results at all.

I purchased spells from orishaashe and she will cast next week, I really hope it works because I am getting discouraged, this is my last try and I went with her because she told me things no one else could have known, i have all my trust on her now, just hope she is not another to the list, i mean, i know i have to wait, but i need to see at least partial results and know things are moving my way.

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-08-22, 02:32

Don carlos is a major scammer I used him back In 2008 and back then I only needed the boost.after 3 month the girl I was gonna marry turn agaaisnt me. Up to this day she hates me. I think it was thanks to his spell. Beware!!!

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-22, 03:10

i never tried don carlos, but i can relate to your experience, after some spells i have seen things worsening, i am ok if someone tells me it will get worse at the beginning and then it will turn around, but what do you do if you never get to see the turn around part?

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-22, 03:30

i also had spells and spirits making things worse, from different sellers, in my experience when it happens, it never gets better, even if the caster tells you to give it time, big mistake, it just gets worse with time, please note it is my experience, may not be the rule, but i have not seen many people posting positive after things went worse at the beginning.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top