eBay spellcasters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: eBay spellcasters

Post by divineone on 2011-08-22, 04:27

Lost, that is a lot of spells, I think you have me beat. I really wish you luck with yaya, she is really nice...just stay positive.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-22, 12:04

i kept purchasing from ebay sellers thinking the feedback system worked, just to find out we all leave positive feedback, based in good services and not results, it took me a few months to figure out i was wasting my time and many spells will not work at all, some may even not be cast at all. I do not see myself going on for 3 years, if i can not get results, at least partial, by the end of this year, i will just try to move on with my life.

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-22, 22:17

lost: i agree there should be a limit to everything. but i guess in the meanwhile with spellworks, we should be working on getting on with our lives, be it positive or negative results.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tbone10568 on 2011-09-12, 10:18

Does anybody have any experience with the seller thebreathofisis on ebay? If so, please share your experience.

tbone10568
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-09-12, 15:22

Yeah I was thinking of using breathofisis, they have some good feedback, i would also like to hear if anyone has used them too?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-12, 15:29

I have not used them, unless it's a seller that has opened up multiple store fronts.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-09-30, 07:18

Hi everyone I bought from thebreathofisis a djinn. My first one. She just sent my item. Until now I can say she is really nice. She asked me if I am going to use it for demonic purposes(of course not! I was afraid she sent me a demon but she assured me there is no demon. She just asked me because there are people who use demons and think it will mesh with her spells).She also recomends candles for speeding the process.The candle is really expensive but I will buy it too. I will keep you updated.

Love and good luck to you all
nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-09-30, 09:51

I was thinking of buying one of her spells, but don't have the money for it right now tho.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 13:36

Congrats nyky!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-10-02, 07:35

Thank you Maggie
I have to read about djinns now. I am a newbie in such things. I never thought I will buy such an item but that ring called me somehow. I hope it was not only the colour of the stone Smile

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 08:45

I felt the very same way. I used to laugh long ago, thinking it was very Lord of the ring like. For me it's been good and I hope you'll find that too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-10-04, 06:45

@maggie - I really hope to be good for me too. Today I received my ring. The stone is incredible! I can look only at it. Smile

@moongoddess - I was thinking to buy a spell from her too. But first I am waiting for the readings I have with 3 psychics this week. Then I will decide it. I will let you know in case I will buy a spell from her.

Love and good luck
nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-05, 18:07

emailed the breathofisis 2 days ago so far no response Sad

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster