AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-06, 23:22

came across another site which looks legitimate.
well, at least their prices are reasonable, they explain their spells, they show pictures of themselves and their spells performed, plus, listed their emails, addresses and contact details. I emailed two readers - Rev. Fred and Deacon Millett. Awaiting responses. Will post an update soon. Here's their site:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Re: AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 00:55

Thank you. I just spoke to someome from there recently. She sounded legit.
I have heard good things from others about them and have not seen any complaints.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 01:17

I had a friend who claims she had success with a spell by Lara Rivera, who is one of the readers/rootworkers. She also claimed her reading was quite accurate. I think this Lara may be the one who heads up LuckyMojo, but I may be mistake about that. The rootworker I spoke to took 3 weeks to get back with me. Her name is Momma Starr. I don't know if they are all that busy or not. I'm doing some work of my own, so I didn't mind the wait. Hey..it may not work , but at least I know the work is actually being done. Actually I do feel it's starting to work, though. I'm not trying to doubt it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-11-07, 01:48

Hey Maggie, what sources are you using to conduct your own? I was thinking of doing that soon as well....

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-07, 01:56

I thought of emailing this Dr. E from the site as well, since he specializes in an area I'm interested in. On top of all this, I feel that as long as I stay positive, use my negative feelings as a guide to what am I thinking or doing wrong, that's about as much I can signal to the universe that I'm doing all I can for now. The only thing left for me to work on is be patient and believe.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 02:09

I am using jar spells, that I learned on the Lucky Mojo forum. They have to be "worked" at least 2 times a week. They can be used for love, breakup, to sour an enemies life..just about anything, from what I have read. Some do claim to have great success with them. I also am learning to work with Saints. Expedite, Jude and Martha.

The jar spels are referred to as honey or vinegar jars. I have also heard them called souring jars.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 14:34

geri_ong Please let us know what you think of these AIRR readers-workers once you've heard back from them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-07, 18:04

You guys should look at the past forum we discussed this. I had a reading with Dr. E and didn't feel it was that great. I think most of the readers on this site are pretty anti bringing back past lovers, but that might have just been my experience with them.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 22:14

Thank you for sharing..although that is my my situation I'm sure that can be frustrating. I think some do better in some areas than others. My only complaint so far is that it takes a while to speak to them. However I understand not each will connect the same with every person. I have never spoken to Dr. E.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-08, 03:29

Definitely try them out if you want. I've just heard from a few of them they don't like to deal with any sort of situation that involves bringing back lovers. And I've heard from a few other people who have read with them that usually they push people to move on and focus on themselves. I think that's good advice, but clearly most of us aren't looking for advice, we're looking for good spellcasters.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-08, 11:07

How true that is! The reader Starr did not give me that type of advice, however my situation is different. That would be hard advice to take, as we want our situations resolved, not dismissed.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-08, 11:09

Again, any of us can do our own and we know it's actually being done. I have seen it work for others, but as yet not me. I haven't been doing ut that long, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-09, 07:56

What did Starr tell you? I don't think I read with her. I don't think she ever got back to an email I sent her. Are you getting work done with her?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-09, 16:19

She advised me on cleansings and how to make jar work. It took 3 weeks to hear from her. Something had delayed her normal timing. On her site it says her normal turn around is 1-2 weels. I'm assuming one has to pay for her advice or work first prior to getting a response from her. I had to schedule with her appointment secretary, then call her at the appointed time I was given.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-11-10, 12:44

So wait I am so confused are we saying they are legitmate or......

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-10, 13:58

I do feel they are legit. If they are successful in spells I am not sure. I know some have said so and 2 are close friends. Both went to Lara Rivera, but I have no idea what their cases were. Lots of people are private about spellwork.

What I am getting is advice.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-11, 02:04

okay, this guy i emailed, deacon millett, has been pretty responsive. yes, i agree with love13 after reading through their forums and stuff, most of them are pretty weary of casting love spells unless they get a reading. dr. E.. heard that he's only willing to cast spells IF:
1) the love situation (assuming breakup, separation etc.) is less than six months
2) you are still in contact with your estranged lover

and i saw another testimonial that he only gives practical advise, not very willing to solve problems. i agree with everyone above, we're looking to solve the issues, not get turned down. i think for him, he doesn't want to issue out any reconciliation spells if he knows you've approached like thousands of rootworkers and none of them worked.

deacon millett.. haven't done any spells with him, done a reading with him, situation does apply to me but too vague, it's possible it could apply to anyone. however, decided to do a partnership astrological report with him since his fees are affordable, and his responses have been pretty prompt, i must say.

I saw a testimonial on Dr. Johannes (also a rootworker) from a person in Singapore, claiming that he really works with long-distance clients. his readings are priced at $45.00 though, and he will reveal prices for spells IF he chooses to do so.

*shrugs*
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-11, 05:16

Deacon Millett was actually one of the few readers who offered to do some sort of astrological reading for me to see if he could help and I didn't take him up on it. I think it was like $40 or something like that. Let me know how it goes with him. I think Dr. Johannes might be really expensive, but I might be wrong.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-11, 20:31

I really don't know of their prices vary or which one is best at what. I do like that they can inform you of sthe proper workings of spellwork however if it's something clear cut, possibly just reading on the LM forum would tell you. I see many suggest to get a reading first, but just myo we already know and nothing is set in stone be it a right or wrong decision.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-11-12, 23:32

Ok I am so confused about this spellcaster in general..... sorry I was reading so many discussions I became confused...

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-14, 00:20

This is varied readers and rootworkers. It is not just one. They are all members of the AIRR. They work seperately, but all are verified rootworkers.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-15, 06:07

hey all, quick update. haven't heard from deacon on the astrological report yet. not sure how long it's supposed to take but could be a couple of weeks.

approached a reader known as conjureman ali / dr. raven for a reading, and his reading has been pretty accurate. then i compared it to deacon's reading, both somewhat had similar direction, although deacon's one is more vague.

so far, both have been willing to help me with my situation (i.e. not rejecting my case or telling me i should learn how to let go etc.) i might wait a couple of weeks to decide if i should go with conjureman ali with rootwork, but his reading has been very much in-depth and quite accurate.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-21, 04:47

deacon millett has sent in his partnership astrological report. to me, it was worth the money i placed - $60 for a 52-page report on both my partner (ex) and mine.
Pretty good read, and it was accurate to a pretty large extent. at least for me Smile just a feedback for all to note.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-03-27, 15:18

alot of people have been mentioning this site again lately.... any updates with anyone r they any good?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-27, 18:33

I have been having a spell done by one of the rootworkers for quite some time, as to how it's working I really don't know. I like some things about them, however I do not agree that a reader should tell you if you should do a spell or not as that is subject to another's opinion. That's just my take on it, though and others may feel differently. I originally called the reader/rootworker for spell advice and ended up paying quite a bit for a spell because I was at a low point and felt my energy was too drained. At this point I like doing my own spells or rituals.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-27, 20:47

i agree. they are definitely legit, but effectiveness wise, i would say it's subjective.
most aren't willing to handle recon work unless they claim to be justified workers, meaning that they will do a divination to see if your case is justified in "God's" eyes. that's the down side.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-27, 21:09

I like your quote and yes, that's exactly what I mean..whom among us can really speak for God? In myo none of us, so that leaves a subjective opinion. I did get some good do it yourself spell directives, from two of them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-28, 03:55

@geri: did you decide to do the spells then?
i guess i am not reaaly sure what the oint is on astrological charts. you mentioned it was worth it to you. does it read into the future?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soulseek on 2011-03-30, 01:58

geri ong hello,its Kat yronwood that runs lucky mojo,she is also founding member of the A.I.R.R and taught all members.I booked a meeting for a reading and hopefully some conjur work depending on reading in two weeks.I live less than a hour from one of the A.I.R.R members,I will be sure to let everyone on site to know how it went and I hope all goes well,I need some good news. Peace and love to all and keep smilling Laughing Laughing

soulseek
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soulseek on 2011-03-30, 02:12

soulseek wrote:geri ong hello,its Kat yronwood that runs lucky mojo,she is also founding member of the A.I.R.R and taught all members.I booked a meeting for a reading and hopefully some conjur work depending on reading in two weeks.I live less than a hour from one of the A.I.R.R members,I will be sure to let everyone on site to know how it went and I hope all goes well,I need some good news. Peace and love to all and keep smilling Laughing Laughing
Sorry geri ong I misread what post i read,i was posting on what maggie wrote earlier in the post,im sorry for getting mixed up,it must be time for bed,goodnight all.

soulseek
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-30, 06:10

sure, no problem Smile wishing you the best outcome anyway
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-04-09, 22:17

any updates? success stories?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-04-09, 22:18

do you ask them or buy a reading first?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-09, 22:22

I think their way is to purchase a reading first. As of yet I can not post success..waiting, waiting, patiently waiting.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-10, 21:28

Just wanted to add mine has been 3 months with no tangible results, yet.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-10, 21:56

@maggie, Can you be more specific with who you worked with?

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-04-10, 22:46

how do you decide who you should work with?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-10, 23:13

Starr

As to who to decide to work with .. I suggest reading their descriptions.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-10, 23:33

if you want to try and avoid "lady-hearted" workers, meaning that they will not do specific works, then you can try this person called Conjureman Ali. he's a justified worker, so he will take on any case once he gets the right divination.

when he did my reading long time ago, he was really nice and even took the trouble to explain in his email how his reading works. and he was quite encouraging, saying even if news is negative, things can be changed either with magick or with strong intentions and wills.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-11, 00:05

Good to know Geri, thanks!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-04-11, 00:50

thanks guys! Smile

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2011-04-12, 13:43

Hey guys...i am seriously considering working with one of the workers...there are so many to choose from!!! I just thought I would share what i know so far....

Almost all of them require a reading before doing any work to look at the problems and what can be done....they range from $30-70 and can be a half hour to an hour. The bummer is that some of them will not go anywhere near bringing an ex back which i think 95% of us are here for, myself too unfortunately....but dont lose hope...there are still prob i would say 5-7 that do. Every single one of them is verified and most are closely linked to Lucky Mojo and doing work for them...

I contacted Dr. E...and he gave me this link which I found helpful and thought i would share...it also introduced me to a few other practioners that werent w/ AIRR but still seemed pretty legit

http://hoodoocrossroads.wordpress.com/2010/10/04/reconciliation-spells-things-every-client-should-consider/.

I LOVE THAT THEY ALL HAVE REALY PICTURES OF THEMSELVES AND CONTACT INFO!!!

I haven't decided wo to go with yet bc i cant just shell out money on endless reading!!

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-04-19, 00:47

any updates anyone?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 01:32

darkest: did you do work with them?

some people may not like what i have to say but i remember thinking of them at one point. i refer to lm sites or forums because many of the readers on AIRR are active participants in the forum

before i continue, i do want to point out that i have all due respect for lm, it's owner, etc. i enjoy reading lucky mojo's forum and the casters themselves provide response and feedback. .....assuming readers practice what they post on their sites and forums ....well, i wonder because i have read on the forums where they themselves will tell you that sometimes divination (for reading) may be subjective. for example, if a reader does divination on candle wax drippings and symbols come up....well, that symbol may mean one thing to the reader and another to me (for eg.)....they say the same thing about dream interpretations etc ....that made me decide against going with them.

having said that, if in future i do go with them, i would try conjureman ali and another doctor, i can't remember his name.....eh's from sweden
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 01:35

if in future i do work with them, i would work with them to learn magic myself as oppose to working with them to provide psychic readings or spells.

i'm not putting them down in any way. as noted in earlier post, with all due respect....
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 02:14

@geri: you read with conjureman ali and mentioned he was in depth and accurate. is he psychic? i thought they just did divination to see whether or not they can help you
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-19, 09:12

jo: well, at that point in time, he did seem accurate to me. i couldn't verify facts though, so as always, i took it with a pinch of salt.

can't recall whether he claims he's psychic, but there were many testimonials posted to say that he really could see things coming / going for them.

he does the reading, then if you seek his help to resolve your situation, he will do a divination to see if it's justifiable.

but somehow, i tend to think that tarot cards have very fixed meanings, since it's based on a mathematical calculation theory (that everything in this world is predictable). these readers claim that the cards are just focal points for them. but i did one with sister raven from spiritedenterprise, and her reading also turned out really negative, like conjureman ali as well as my local caster.

no discrediting - in fact, out of the 3 who did tarot readings, my local caster really did hit the nail. subsequently, after his work, other readings i did sounded more positive (except for sister raven).

am not sure what to make of it, truthfully.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2011-04-20, 01:05

I am debating bw Deacon Millett and Conjureman Ali.....will let u know as soon as i decide...

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-20, 01:14

lilcoug4321: i have reason to believe that deacon millett is pretty authentic too. i forgot to add that he also used tarot in his readings.
i recalled i did it with him last year. he told me that there seems to be a relationship with my ex or a new man by summer.

now i did a reading with tisha last month, and she said that in august, my ex will try to reconciliate, but she said she also saw another man for me in the long term.

within reason, i think deacon is quite strong (psychically) as i have some faith in tisha's words. plus, he's very nice, polite and caring.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2011-04-20, 01:19

Thank you Geri!! I really appreciate that input, I have been conversing with him in emails before even doing a reading so I feel pretty good...I wish we didnt have to do readings...or they were like $5 rather than averaging $50...urgh I get it but dang I have already spent too much money as is....

Anyways...thanks again!!

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top