AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-03, 20:52

So deacon is good to work with?
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-03, 21:04

I have heard both good and bad about him. He seems to read well, but push others to buy more spells. He may be worth a try, though. One on here got no results from him, not sure about others. I have not worked with him personally.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-03, 22:17

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Ombudsman_Terms_of_Service

I would suggest getting something written up, as per their Obusman. I took the rootworker Starr at her word. It was 500 dollars down the drain and no prictures or anything that she promised.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-03, 22:48

there is a testimonies thread i read through the most recommended was bri, miss cat and some conjure ali, I stayed clear of the readers that i didnt see anyone else write good things about. Doesnt mean there not legit but i just felt better about going with someone that everyone was bragging about. I think the one you went with Maggie if im thinking of the right one, didnt have any posts about her, now we know why. i liked the idea of hoodoo because you can request negative work (breakup, hotfooting, etc) with out feeling like your summoning a demon from hell or something crazy. Although i think there are mixed feelings about if it is a strong a work as other things like voodoo.

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-04, 00:12

Possibly so. I just know I had a very experience. I have heard good about others.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top