AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Post by joanna on 2011-04-20, 01:21

interesting. so you recommend?
joanna

Back to top Go down

None Re: AIRR - Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Post by joanna on 2011-04-20, 01:27

i am not looking for spells....just psychics. the psychic threads has gone quiet.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-20, 01:45

I thought Lara Rivera was nice was very nice her reading was okay, not breathtaking, but she had been very sick and it could have been why.

I think as a rootworker Starr may be good, but I would not advise paying for a reading from her, though she has some good spell ideas, it did feel like she pushes a person to buy spellwork.

I was at one point seeking spell advice to do my own spell, but the only way they would speak is by purchasing a reading.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-20, 01:47

lilcoug: no worries! just help wherever and whenever i can Very Happy

jo: some spellworkers overlap as readers too, so i guess hard to segregate. let me go do an update there now, LOL
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 08:53

hi im thinking of getting a reading n spellwork done by Deacon......been mailing him and he replies promptly.....
wish me luck everyone......

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2011-05-07, 09:55

@love_hurts....best of luck!!!! I might go with him too, I wish u all the happiness and hope u get all that u desire!!!

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 11:06

lilcoug4321: thx a lot.......Deacon has been very nice and patient .....thx for the wishes n i wish u the same.....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-07, 14:04

Love_hurts, please let us now how your reading and spellwork goes! I was thinking of getting a reading from him. Good luck and blessings!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 15:14

thx jazal...will keep u guys updated.......tc

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-07, 16:53

deacon's a very nice man, but unfortunately, he advised me not to invest $$ in his work. wishing you the best!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-08, 02:14

thx geri_ong,did u try any of the others at AIRR?maybe they can help u?

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-08, 05:03

thanks! but I'm already on with yaya, and I'm going to stop with her, unless I don't see any results in the next 3 - 4 months. perhaps then it might be time for me to stop all magical work Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-08, 07:38

best wishes geri!

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-08, 09:46

Deacon..pls let me know how his spells work and is it effective??

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-08, 22:37

darkestangel08: he doesn't take too long - readings: prolly a few days to respond back. spell wise, he didn't get back to me, so i can't judge on that.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-14, 03:43

ok..Guys & Gals ..

i did email Deacon again for second time and this is what i received...I am not sure you got same message..Since everyone gave positive remarks about him..But i did nt expect my first message would be this..

The Missionary Independent workshops in Forestville were simply
perfect this year. It's always a pleasure to spend time with
likeminded folk, and I've brought that positive energy back to Texas
with me.

As many of you know, my mother is dying, and we have gathered here for
her final days. I will be making select reading times available, as my
heart allows, as well as advising on candle prescriptions.

Rest assured, my assistants will "keep the home fires burning," as it
were -- and we will be happy to add your candles to our altars.

If there is an emergency, please contact one of my colleagues at AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I will continue to answer emails as time allows.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett

pls share your truthful reviews

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-14, 03:51

milthakarse......i have been in touch with Deacon 2 weeks ago..he replied all my mails....but i still had not decided on anything.....then he said he would be away n will be back on the 12th to take on my case or give me a reading to see what's best.....ive paid n when i mailed him,i received the same mail u got....ive mailed him twice too....so im just assuming he may be back but must be busy with many pending work......
he has been really nice im just going to patiently wait a little longer...

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-14, 03:55

ops i didnt receive the same mail u got...i have not received anything since he came back...i didnt know his mum is ill...just the mail that he was away.......i guess i will wait n see if he decides to be in touch with me.....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-14, 04:08

thanks ..love hurts..i juz want to be cautious ..since i had been scammed by many spellcasters..& psychics..i even reply for third time..and there wasnt any response..will wait n see..and if it turns out to be scam...they will drop taking reading from him...

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-14, 04:13

ure right...ive been scammed too but let's just wait.....like i said he was very responsive before his trip....i will update here when and if i get a reply from him ok......

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 04:17

Poor guy sounds like his mother is dying, so I'm sure he can't be bothered with everyone else's aches and pains, at this time. Spellcasters have disheartening events in their lives, too. It sounds like he us being kind enough to direct those who can't wait on him to be able to at least get some work done at the Independent Missionary Church. I haven't used their services, but I've known others to. It seems especially helpful to those who can't do spellwork at home. They will burn vigil candles for a relatively small fee and I believe send the person a report afterwards, but I'm not 100 percent on the report, since my info. is more hearsay.

I did read up on them, at one time. They do need pictures sent in by postal mail, not email. I considered them at one time because I have young cats, who like to sleep with me and those vigil candles burn 24-7 for 7 days, so it was a pain. I had to lock them out of my room and feel like a heel. By the time I paid for shipping of the candles it was just slightly less than what I would have paid for both the candle and the service at their Independent Missionary Church.

Don't let the term "church" influence your decision. They are willing to not just burn candles for love, success, road openers, etc., but also breakup, revenge, maybe cursing and I recall seeing DUME candles which means "death unto my enemies." Guess that could mean both metaphorically or literally.

It sounds to me more like a metaphysical church, that's quite opened minded. I would have to assume with the latter ones, the karma falls on the one requesting the spellwork.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-14, 05:07

when i did my reading with deacon, i've never received such a message like this; it was all personal replies from him. i believe that message is genuine though. god bless his mother's soul. anyway, if he's a scammer, airr wouldn't have him under their association - would tarnish their name. i think he's already courteous enough to let people know of his personal problems; some readers don't even bother notifying people when they're away. so yeah, it's unfortunate, but guess some of us gotta take the backseat while the reader settles his / her problems first.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-05-14, 11:02

i just emailed deacon if he could help with my case, I got the same email saying he wasnt available i hope everything goes ok with him

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-14, 12:20

my codolences to his mother..i respect him..will wait

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-14, 12:53

hi all......Deacon did reply me about an hour ago....he apologized for being late n said that his family is going thru some hard times...i did not press him too much on why...

he did advise me on what to do......he is very caring even during such a difficult time....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-14, 12:55

milthakarse: im sure he will get back to u.....just hang on a little longer....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-14, 23:31

AIIRR has a lot rootorkers, psychics, spellcasters..

Im looking for spellcaster,spells are effective whom do you recommend??

And psychics who is better?

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 23:58

There are two pages worth of replies on this thread. If you will read them you can see what other's opinions are.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-15, 00:15

Maggie : for psychic will stick to Deacon..for spell casters..no idea..any recommendations

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-15, 02:26

milthakarse: I think most of us have already listed recommended ones as well as not. but again, best way to find out is to try. if you wish to play safe, or money is a real constraint right now, then go for the most popular one in this forum. but again, no guarantee as life is always evolving, especially if other wills are involved.

just have faith that things will pan out the way they're supposed to. nobody will guarantee a spellcaster that really works because it's different for everyone.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-15, 04:28

milthakarse: Deacon is nice...read up on Yaya.....im new here and am still trying so i havent seen anything yet.....keep reading and give some a try....
good luck

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-15, 12:24

gluck Mayrin

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 13:05

geri_ong wrote:milthakarse: I think most of us have already listed recommended ones as well as not. but again, best way to find out is to try. if you wish to play safe, or money is a real constraint right now, then go for the most popular one in this forum. but again, no guarantee as life is always evolving, especially if other wills are involved.

just have faith that things will pan out the way they're supposed to. nobody will guarantee a spellcaster that really works because it's different for everyone.

I agree.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-05-15, 17:08

Hey darkestangel, I just wrote to him a couple hours ago, no answer yet, but hey, its sunday!

I'll give it a couple days before trying again. Will let you know when he responds.

Did you order a reading from him also?
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-17, 01:04

Has anyone tried Valentina Burton ?please let me know

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-06-17, 12:33

I had a reading with Cynthia Todo and Cat and wasn't impressed. They used cards and told me what they symbolize but didn't shed light on anything really. I am done with online phychics. I do believe in phychics just doubting ones who charge online. I am in a relationship now and happy and going to continue doing my own spell work. Good luck to you all and thanks for sharing all your experiences. I may pop on from time to time and will keep you all in my prayers! Jazal

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-06-17, 19:28

@ jazal before you go you say you are doing your own spell work what are you using? like resource wise?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-06-26, 13:27

darkestangel I am using normal supplies that I annoint myself and writing my own spells. Educationally I am on two forums and reading a couple books, but I don't believe in buying a bunch of stuff online, no one did that in the past and the only way I believe it could be better is that they annoint it for you. However if one can't annoint their own stuff one is probably not ready for spellcasting. That's just my opinion though. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-26, 17:13

thanks for sharing jazal. i agree in the past magic worked without having to buy a bunch of stuff or have so many gadgets. i believe it is still this way. there are so many people and covens popping up everyday on the internet that sell magic spells, readings, amulets, oils, incense, charging boxes, cleansing boxes, etc. unfortunately, lots of the sellers are garbage.

i read through forums in the past and even with divination, it is all up to individual interpretation. so, if someone burns a candle for you and reads the candle, the symbolism or the images that come up from the way the was forms, is all up to individual interpretation. like if i saw a bird in the formed wax, i might see that as a good omen, where another person might see that as a bad omen. just like dream interpretation almost. some might think if the flame lets off black smoke, it is a bad sign or another might think that it is a good sign denoting 'ridding of negativities or obstacles in the way'. the expressions are just examples, i am not looking for thoughts of whether or not a bird is a good or bad omen. my humble opinion.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-26, 21:05

I feel the same and not. If a spellcaster is consulting his or her spirits of something I should do I will follow it to the letter. I am asking the assistance of those spirits and unless it is something I don't feel right in my heart doing I will buy the precise things and do the ritual precisely. To me that shows my willingness to comply with my part.

I have however seen different theories on this. Some in Hoodoo think you must have the exact roots and herbs or spices for the spell to work and other's not. I am not big on moon cycles for spells, yet others are, or specific days of the week. It's myo when in need.

I strongly do not believe in another interpreting a person's spell or candlework, only when they have casted the spell, again some may feel differetly.

My computer is racing terribly every time I come on the site the last 2 days...anyone else experiencing this? Seems to be just yesterday and today and only on this site.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-26, 21:17

I did not try Deacon and ithers may be good, but I was not pleased with a caster I went to on here. Never heard back.........about 6 months later. Oh well live and learn.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-27, 10:12

my own interpretation of rituals is to distract the conscious mind from straying thoughts so that whatever intention that we have, is firmly implanted into the subconscious for it to work. i think this is similar to sigil magick, but i could be wrong. i read this from an author known as david north, who wrote stuff on practical magick. and i felt myself reasonating with that train of thought, especially after reading books which talk about the power of focusing in the present and stuff.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-29, 23:19

I don't know, but some of those highy advised ripped off. Just because they are a Airr reader doesn't equate to accuracy. As always do your reserch and buyers beware. In my humble opinion if they are pushing spellwork because of their "great spritual powers" that you would never be able able to get to their point in life run away. Wish I had.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 14:14

A honey jar is good work. It sometimes takes months to work, but then it's permanent. I think it's good to know that he did not push for you to buy spellwork. So many of those Airr do and their prices are very high.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-17, 14:45

i would like for my ex to at least give me a call and we can talk. i am not in the same state as he is, to be honest i have no clue where he is. i was so distraught about everything that i just left. i read where he said that you have to be in the same state as your ex. i just want to start off with some convo and see where it takes me.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-17, 14:56

I have never heard that about the same state. I believe that may be a fallacy. Spells should be able to travel, as they stem from energy.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-17, 15:11

thats what i thought, but doc e was saying you had to be close to him, and i clearly am not. i will have to have a reading with conjure man ali. see where this gets me.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None www.readersandrootworkers.org

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-03, 12:33

Is this a good site to go to for a rootworker? I got reffered by a member on the lucky mojo forum. He said I wouldn't have to worry about any scams.
Thanks!
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-03, 15:04

There is a thread opened up on them. I was taken by one of the women there. It was sheer stupidity on my part, because I called up after never heard back from her and she talked me into a more expensive spell with big promises and I heard nothing ever again. No results and that was back in either Jan. or Feb. The first one months before. I only went with her instead of doing it myself because she had something on hand I didn't. I even explained how my finances were in a mess and she didn't care.

Not all of them are like her. One problem I have heard with some of them is they push you to buy, as was the case with me. Deacon may be good, as well as Lara Rivera and Karamazain, Bri and maybe more.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top