Ebay Readings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Ebay Readings

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-30, 23:53

http://myworld.ebay.com/peekaboopsychic/

I had a recent reading with peekaboo, since so many people recommended her on the forums and found her to be off. She did predict one thing true, but the other stuff was wrong. Like she said communications with a specific person would be cut, but I don't see that ever happening unless one of us goes into a irl coma (This person IMs me everyday, at the very least). She also said that I made him feel stupid, which is really the opposite, he makes me feel stupid half the time. She also said I didn't treat him very well 'near the end', but the thing is, we never had a relationship to begin with. And he's always telling me how much he values my company and how he treasures every moment we spend together. In fact, I'm going up to visit him the third week of this month!

Has anyone else had any readings done by peekaboo?

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Ebay Readings

Post by TC on 2010-10-01, 06:21

I had a reading with peekaboo - i deleted it coz I was hoping for a bit more detail, it was fairly short - but as far as I can remember she was spot on - she told me that he would be back that he has to re-connect with his feelings - I was disappointed with how short it was - I was hoping for a bit more detail, as I always am with the readings, she was accurate on the situation but didn't give a time frame for my ex coming back so I don't know how her predictions are - coz he's not back and i'm not holding out much hope for that either - I got readings from all the people that were raved about on the old blog - peekaboo, sugahlilli, metaglarus, etc.

TC

Back to top Go down

None Ebay Readings

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 01:33

I have had great accuracy with herbauctions, astralcritter and energy_healing_shop. The first and last are Meduims.

Personally did not care at all for both of the below, as they were so far from the truth that's it was insulting.
erinreneepsychic
chaimjosef
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-11-07, 15:18

I don't think herbauctions are selling any readings at the moment on ebay, heard a bit about them in the spellforum blog, do you have to phone these people or do they do it through emails

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 21:49

Herbauctions lists on eBay every so often, maybe not right now. She has a site called CelticGarden, as well. She does both phone and email readings. It sometimes takes a little time to get a reading with her, but from my experience is worth the wait.

http://celtic-garden.net/
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 03:51

true...maggie....Erine renne is far away from the truth and....honestly even I'm not sure, she does some kind of reading

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-16, 04:05

Possibly that was the problem, but she was very far off and patronizing, insomuch that at the time it hurt my feelings. That chaimjosef gave me a reading not at all applicable to me. When I explained he must have my readings mixed up with someone else's, he claimed that was what he saw...weird. lol
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 04:22

don't worry..... things sometimes go like that...... because nobody is perfect, we can't hope it from psychics even cuz they are also human like us, but they've got kinda spirituality and power, energy or blessing or whatever it is....... that's the speciality.....
i belive and think, that psychics will not have this power untill they die......Some psychics may have to end there career after some time, if they've got a some kind of blessing, at the same time, some will have it till the death.
but you know, when some people come to know, it's and easy way to earn money, they'll not stop psychic job, even when they loose their psychic vision or ability...but if they've got it for death it'll be ok....
as I think, their power also changes from time to time...you know nothing is going to as it is for the whole life time. so some people will be more powerfull, some may loose their power......it's like that....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-16, 04:59

I feel a little different, but that's okay that we can share different viewpoints and respect the other's opinion. I believe we all have some psychic ability. I do however think some are more gifted, in that area. As far as then loosing it, not generally unless their minds fails, they are under great stress, or are sick. The latter two are most often temporary blockages. I do also think that some think they are really gifted when they have not refined their gift.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 05:07

Maggie wrote: I believe we all have some psychic ability. I do however think some are more gifted, in that area. As far as then loosing it, not generally unless their minds fails, they are under great stress, or are sick.

true maggie. i do agree with you.

it happens,cuz if all the people in the world going to be psychics...how it'd be......? Smile So only some people will be more gifted, and have power and able to master it(even if want to improve our ability, need have the will which we don't have)...... since they have mastered it or gifted or anything....i

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-14, 22:34

I just got a mini reading with Wiccantarotreadings from ebay (her name is Wendy). She has more than 500 positive reviews so I feel weird giving her an eh rating...but I don't feel in my gut that she was right. She also told me of an older lady in my life who's trying to deceive me and push me away from good fortune. Not that I've never been wrong, but the only older lady I ever associate with is my mom...and she's nothing short of a blessing.

Anyway, just my review. If anyone's read with her, let me know.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-15, 19:52

Always have a down to earth reading with Herbauctions (Tisha) and Gypsy*69 (Darlene)

Absolutely off the chain, in the wrong direction, out of the blue readings with:

-SherrySellsIt2U
-DcForensics, now she's ProfessionalPsychicServicesAndMore on ebay
-KM10040724

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-15, 21:07

Thanks Elya
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-15, 22:05

SherrySellsIt2U
I had a reading with her so a friend could get a deal. She was nice, but insight was lacking.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-15, 22:40

I did not have a good experience with her. Ordered 2 question reading, but sent her only one question to begin with. She *automatically* split the same topic questions in two separate ones. Afterwards, the answers were alike to each other, it was like she paraphrased it. Then, I emailed her stating her reading is completely the opposite of what is going on, she replied (days later) that's all spirits told her. She didn't even try to offer another reading.
Needless to say, none of her predictions came true. And I knew it, tried to tell her, yet she chose to ignore.

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-15, 23:53

I just got an email that she has been recuperating from a bad car accident. I wish her well, but one time was enough for me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-16, 00:28

Oh! I hope she is OK! Shocked

My reading was a few months ago.. Enough for me as well.

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-16, 12:35

She must be, as it said she was back to offering readings on eBay.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-17, 22:44

Good to hear she's doing well!!

At the end of the day, it's all about business to her, I guess.

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 23:04

I think most are lacking money these days, so I'm sure she will be glad to get back to making some.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-17, 23:40

Cheers to that jocolor

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down