False hope!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None False hope!

Post by cutchy on 2010-11-10, 12:51

Ok to anyone who read this. I will try not to cross any religious line here but if i do i am sorry.
First off when i was in school one of my minors was religion. So i have a broad understanding of
all the religions out there. However i was broken and lost my religious ways over a girl. We all
loose our way from time to time in our life but that is why Jesus gave his life for us to repent and
ask forgiveness off our sins to be all washed away.

Any ways YES we will find individuals who can accurately read our past and present. That is easy for
any one who has the ability (Gift) that most Physics pose. The trouble that these individuals will face is
predicting our future. When someone tries to predict ones future they make there statements (predictions) off of
your past actions. How you handled yourself with something similar in your past. But we all are given
different options each time we are faced with issues. This is way one person gets faster result over someone else
and someone gets no results at all. The person you contacted could be the best in there business but it is all up to the
individual to get there results. Troubles and hardships strike our lives to force us to change something in
our lives! I have been friends with a physic and she once told me all this. They all ask help and seek there GODS
for his blessings. http://www.kingstonpsychic.com/ I personal know this lady.

Here is my reason for this msg! We all have the power to ask your GOD for his helping hand in our struggles.
Just as anyone you will contact for you help, they all ask there GOD for there blessing in your issues at hand.
(they pray and do as they believe there GOD asked them to do for there GODS helping hand) But they will charge you
money for there time, items they use to speak to there god (which they would do on there own), and just to make money off
us. The truth is all you have to do in take 15-30 minutes a night just before bed and speak to the GOD you that
you may believe in. And if it is something that your GOD wants you to have in your life then he will grant it to you with
out paying for someone to be the middle person for you. Every person i contacted for help all made the statement of
something about GOD BLESS you and PRAY. so why not save your money and have faith in your god and pray that he brings
to you what you are asking for!!! YOU just need to BELIEVE!!!

Once again i hope that i didnt cross into a religious debate, all i was trying to say is we all hold the same powers as
the individuals we will pay for there help. You just need to believe in your GOD and have 100% trust that your GOD will
allow and do what is RIGHT for your LIVES.

Just my two cents!

cutchy
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: False hope!

Post by tiancai on 2010-11-10, 13:28

Seriously, I think those who turn to caster MIGHT BE(i said MIGHT BE) 'disappointed' in their gods or did not get respond from their gods...?
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-10, 14:09

I used to feel that way, but I have had evil intended magic thrown at me and innocents. I am fighting back with all I have and I am NOT praying for them any loner. Being a helpless victim took it's toil..been there done that. BTW this was not a God intended thing, just as ppl who get murdered or raped, There are some simply evil ppl in the world.

I am a psychic..we all have psychic abilities, some are more intuitive. We must learn to have wisdom. Others take away other's choices all the time and "everything happens for the greater good" equates to total BS. So I politely disagree. However, I did used to believe on those same lines. It's funny how something horrible can sometimes enlightenen us.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-11, 02:54

my humble thoughts and i'm not debating anyone at all Smile

personally, i do believe God gave us the power to attain our innate desires. while i also believe that everything lies in His power, He didn't create us just to be helpless as well.
He will help if we think, feel, and act out our desires. He will ONLY help the part which we cannot control. so that's where the trust part comes in.
i believe that in spells, it's another way of putting out our desires, instead of not doing anything. for me, i believe spells are powerless if there's no God / Universal Mind / Higher selves / whatever in this world. but at least, it's action on our part.

just as similar as with prayers Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by cutchy on 2010-11-11, 11:56

well if we think about it, all the spell casters ask (pray to) there god for the help from there gods...so all i was trying to say was we could do the same...and save alot of money. the different i feel is that they have 100% faith that there god will answer and provide what it is they ask! By having this faith, trust, and understand they are going to receive... Yes some people have the gift to read us but that is because they pray and believe that there god will allow them to have that power...In the end it is our faith that cuts us short! even when there is someone out there with the power, we need to believe in the person and have 100% faith that there work is going to work on us...So once again you need to have faith in your spell caster to have results (they become a god figure)! why not save yourself the trouble, stress, money, and all there other aggravations that we have when a spell casters fails, because we don't have the FAITH that was needed (in the caster, and god). Instead turn to whatever god you believe in to grant you what you desire!

Basically i am trying to help you save money and cut out the middle person (spell caster)!

cutchy
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-11, 19:37

Okay, I do agree with that cutchy, very much so. I also believe that thoughts are energy and just like with the LOA we can oftentimes make things manifest. No one is going to be invested in the want of the desire more than the person wanting it. I pray, as well as do rituals. That there are angels and Saints that may carry the message to God faster than we each can sounds logical to me. I have seen self rituals work for others and small things for myself, by doing them without paying a spellcaster, which any of us can become. Been there to with those who have the God complex with spells. When we want or need something, so very badly it's easy to see how that can become and shame on those who take advantage.

I think I misuderstood that is what you were saying based on your reader's viewpoint. The statement that some use ppl use about everything happens for the greater good, just irks. Unbelievable things do occur all the time due to evil actions. I read too and have heard atrocities, that surely were not for the greater good and I don't believe to learn a life lesson. A loving God would not choose some of those things.

geri_ong..That is exactly how I believe about this, you put that in a way that it really rings true. I've tried to explain this to others and my words failed me. If someone will direct me how to I'd like to give you a positive for your response. Much thanks!

Someone please advise when your time permits please, how to give someone a positive.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-11, 21:27

I figured out out to give a vote, please disregard.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top