theperfectlovespell.com (Elaine) - lorraine.com.es - elaineandcoven.com

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: theperfectlovespell.com (Elaine) - lorraine.com.es - elaineandcoven.com

Post by jazal on 2011-04-13, 04:41

ck30: When I used Lorraine she sent me a link for a paypal payment. I made two payments and later noticed one was attached to elaineandcoven, the other to the perfectlovespell. These links were sent to me from "lorraine". I am sorry but she is a total fruad. The words she used were just what she said to me>>>>"I swear to you" I CARE about.... everything sounds exactly like her. Plus when I confronted Lorraine she said those sites were people she was working with "to create one unstoppable power" PLEASE!! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it was horrible to go through all that. I did in fact get my FULL $1090 back but not after quite a bit of faxing, phone calls and time. I highly recomend going with a caster that is real rather then getting your hopes up. I can get you the paypal info if you want to see for yourself and think I have the faxes still. I sent a fax to another person (to help) and wouldn't mind sending you anything you may need. Like thickcaramel said, the testimonials were WORD FOR WORD. There's just no way Elaine is real. I am sorry!!! ;( I will say a prayer for you tonight to be guided to someone who can guide or help with your needs and wishes.
Jazal

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: theperfectlovespell.com (Elaine) - lorraine.com.es - elaineandcoven.com

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-13, 05:27

Hey jazal I am sooo glad U got your $$$ back!!! cheers cheers

I was wondering how things were going with U...pm me Smile

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ck30 on 2011-04-13, 11:27

@ Jazal... When you filed a dispute with Paypal, was it within the 45 day period? I purchased a spell at the beginning of February and attempted to fill out a dispute and no luck.

I think my next step is to file a dispute with my bank, stating that I was GROSSLY OVERCARGED and back it up with www.lorraine.com.es/store and all of my emails.

This is the last e-mail I sent Lorraine without a reply of course.

I want to point out something that is bothering me very much Lorraine. You charged me $375 for a love spell to get M---- back, yet most of the love spells on your website are $35. That is a HUGE difference.

http://www.lorraine.com.es/store?page=shop.browse&category_id=2

This is the original message I received from Lorraine the day I asked about a spell to "get my lover back"

I see; yes, this is a very messy situation. I can however help clean things up and help bring him back to you and work it out so that the two of you fight less and less and grow more deeply in love. The price for this is normally $1200, but I feel bad for everything you’ve been through and have decided to discount it heavily to $375. That’s just enough to cover my supplies. I’m ready to start TODAY. Let me know.

Love, Lorraine

Notice how there are no spells that are anywhere close to $1200. Evil or Very Mad

ck30
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ck30 on 2011-04-13, 11:37

Here is the response I received from "Elaine" with a similar e-mail that I sent to "Lorraine"...

I think you worry way too much.

Every case is completely different – meaning, there are small things we can do to effect things and much larger things we can do to effect things.

Honestly though, I need you to know something Claire. The doubting – if I may speak honestly??

I care for you, I Really really do, and I hope you view me as a friend at this point?

May I speak freely?.......

I think if you search and search and search, you will OF COURSE keep peaking interest of doubt, of reason NOT to believe, of reason to feel as though you’re being screwed.

Not by me, not by Lorraine, but by ANYONE in this world.

If you go to a restaurant, I promise you’ll find a million things wrong if you TRY to find.

Instead, just live, and relax : ) I am VERY fond of our work, and I care a lot, but even researching others, not even just me, won’t really do us any good.
Not only do competitors CONSTANTLY battle each other online (I take no part in this) …but some of the customer base in this region we do business in, are literally out of their minds. I would HIGHLY encourage trusting over anything else unless someone actually gives you a REAL reason, straight up which raises your eyebrow.

For us for instance, I spend nearly 18 hours a day working for you : ) I care about you Claire, I care about you to a point that I feel normal people would go insane : ) and I KNOW you deserve it.

I am just saying…You’re going to drive yourself crazy, as you’ll never run out of paranoia when it comes to spell casters – because obviously it’s not like mowing your front yard where you can see the grass is cut.
Sometimes it takes time.

ck30
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-13, 12:02

T was within 60 days! Boy I hate she is still scamming people! That's waht she did to me say she was giving me a deep discount for 290 & tier spell would be normally ibe 1600. Dispute as Not Satisfied with Service, and you can say overcharged. I will pm you.you should have 60 to 90 days

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-04-13, 20:59

Yeah she's good at that! She told me she discounted all her work and was even in the hole on it. She told me how many hours she had put in to keep faith blah blah blah! Same crap she's spewing to you.

I paid her with my bank forst, then two prepaid cards, and then paypal; so I was able to get my money back through paypal. (Although I hate there 45 day limit!) Visa was easy and Mastercard too. My bank wasn't, they said they couldn't go to the credit card company with the info I had ordered spells and they didn't happen. I siad that I had proof she was a fruad and they still didn't want to do anything. So I said I would forward all my emails, as Lorraine had offered a partial refund in one. Anyway, that's my story Smile I would go to your bank and see if they can do anything...that's A LOT of money!! I agree with thickcaramel saying you were over charged and you were actually!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ck30 on 2011-04-13, 23:48

@ Jazal- You wouldn't still have that paperwork/information that ties Lorraine to her other two websites (theperfectlovespell.com and elaineandcoven.com) would you? In an e-mail, Elaine told me that elaineandcoven.com was not affiliated with her site and was essentially a scam, so if I can discredit her when I submit information to my bank, that would help my case especially if she decides not to comply with her 100% moneyback guarantee. Unless of course the paperwork/information contains your private information.

ck30
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-14, 00:54

You can black out her name & info or Jazal can do it before sending..

I just said I was dissatisfied with service & the bank didn't ask me any questions.. I would say that ck30 & I can give you the email you need too.

Yea she told me she was in the hole too... funny I didn't even contact her BUT I sure did show email proof to the bank! I didn't hear from her AT ALL!! I asked her about what jazal found...about Elaine & being a scammer NO Reply! lol

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-04-14, 06:37

hmm, I am not sure my proof they are connected will work for you. My proof was that I ordered from Lorraine and then the bill was attached to theperfectlovespell.com and elaineandcoven.com. I have those through paypal and can send you a print out, I really don't care about my personal info...no worries there, but the other thing that could help was the copied testimonials and unfortunatley I checked and I threw everything out since my cases were closed. I thought I kept some but alas no! I am sorry!! But yeah what thickcaramel said may work with your bank. Mine is Wellsfargo in the us and they weren't very willing to help me. But yours may be, I would call and make some "hyathetical" inquiries without provding your name, then you can see how to approach this so you WILL win!!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-04-14, 06:50

so Lorr hasn't changes testimonials I see. The first testimonial on TPLS is identical to the 4th on Lorraine.com.es. The 2nd on TPLS is the 5th on lorraines, the 3rd on TPLS is the 6th and so on. It is WORD for WORD except where she changed names from Lorraine to Elaine (or visa versa). that proves that lorr and elain are the same. Unfortunatley the elaine and coven site has no testimonials and really NO info on it. You can do the deal to find out the IP adresses and if they are the same that would prove it, but I have no idea how but it's worth a shot!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ck30 on 2011-04-14, 11:18

The other day, I sent a "bogus" story acting like I was looking to purchase a spell....using the free consultation on elaineandcoven.com just to see what would be written to me in return and I never heard anything back. Darn!

ck30
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ck30 on 2011-04-14, 11:21

If you read those testimonials on theperfectlovespell.com, you will also notice that someone forgot to replace "Lorr" with the name "Elaine" Lol.

ck30
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-04-14, 19:09

LMAO!!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-15, 14:39

LOL, tsk tsk tsk...
these lady is utter rubbish Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by ck30 on 2011-04-18, 21:59

So I tried to dispute my purchases from Lorraine's website with my bank claiming that I grossly overcharged, but my bank will not do anything because I authorized the purchases. Only unauthroized purchases can be disputed Sad

On another note, I received this in an e-mail from "Elaine" which I will most definitely hold on to....

If a refund is so important to you, I mean, I will literally cover HER part as well if this doesn’t end well for us

ck30
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-21, 02:44

CK told ya to dispute it as "Not satisfied with service" - they displayed 100% money back guarantee... should've been no questions asked. The bank can't due spell comparisons, they won't give it to U that way.. U have to either dispute as Unauthorized or Not satisfied.. I never did not satisfied but it worked for me! Did you get a reading or something before... like a small amount before?? PM me...

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ck30 on 2011-04-21, 11:39

The only problem is that Lorraine's website doesn't have the 100% moneyback guarantee.....the only route I can go with her is "overcharged" Sad

ck30
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-04-22, 00:04

Sorry Ck30...I wish I would have saved my printout! ;(

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top