www.psychicsource.com Psychic Source

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.psychicsource.com Psychic Source

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-01, 23:56

I've spent/wasted so much money on psychics from that website. I don't know what to think... I guess some times the thought of getting to someone who can re-assure you good things are waiting (he's coming back) is all I'm looking for. Sad

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.psychicsource.com Psychic Source

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-02-19, 23:13

I had contacted psychic source about an ex and this was just one of their free questions that they offered and she gave me a detailed reading.....still waiting to see if her prediction is true!

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-25, 13:53

I also ordered the free reading from there. Waiting for their answer and then I'll see if it matches with Lili or with Ana or is completely different stuff :-)...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Psychic Source

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-09, 19:54

Hi, I am new here and I've been talking to psychics for a long time now about a personal issue. I've been all over the place. I've been on Psychic Source more recently and talked to some people who have really good reviews, and they have been positive about my situation. Has anyone been to Psychic Source. What are your experiences?

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-09, 20:00

moved your post here, some members posted about them in the past
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-09, 20:56

Ok, thanks. I was wondering if the experiences there are overall positive or negative. I went there a bunch a couple years ago and I quit going there because very little of what they said actually came to pass. The only person who was right about anything he said was a psychic there named Joseph, and he was only right about something totally not pertaining to what I asked about (it was about a new job-- he got the timing down just right with a new job coming up for me). I kind of wonder if they are told to tell people what they want to hear, in spite of being so highly respected. I only had five readings there that were in any way negative, and everyone else was so positive, but their predictions never panned.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top