Blessings from the Coven of Shri Raj

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Blessings from the Coven of Shri Raj

Post by thickcaramel on 2010-12-02, 04:19

These are scammers thought they were official almost.... search the email & there are several posts & advertising!

I had to post the comment he sent me, when he checked to see was I ready to pay so he could get the altar ready...

He says: Peace unto you.
I don't understand what you meant by no changes and doesn't look too good. Hope there is no misunderstanding? I have the altar ready for your spell while you make the funds for the items of the spells ready. I hope this won't take forever.
May Slamaje bless you.

Sooo funny... hope it wont take forever!!?? Laughing I think it will take forever to send $500+ to Africa! LOL

And the same Craig & Jack Frost vouch for successful spells via personal emails. and on the blogspot. (caucasian) & he is in Nigeria with a servant who picks up Western Union payment...

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Blessings from the Coven of Shri Raj

Post by cstefanie on 2011-04-04, 16:08

I have been in contact with him for the past few days... still not sure if i trust him enough. i am also in contact with this guy craig. he said that he went to nigeria to make sure that shri raj is for real. craig's from minnesota.

cstefanie
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-05, 23:41

Weird this conversation just ended...what happened to Craig and cstefanie.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by September13 on 2011-09-06, 11:30

I was invited to Nigeria once for another scam, and then I read up on how people would get kidnapped and held for ransom.

September13
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-06, 13:28

That's so true. I keep warning ppl on another forum of the danger in going there. The 419 sites warn of that and bodily injury.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top