Abayomi Aaliyah - www.africavoodoo.com 5 5 3

Abayomi Aaliyah - www.africavoodoo.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Abayomi Aaliyah - www.africavoodoo.com

Post by CC on 2010-12-05, 15:53

I read the post the Blue put up saying that High-Priest Abayomi Aaliyah is a scam artist. I just wanted to know from you how long did you wait before you realized that he was? I recently did a spell with him, a custom spell, and I just completed the cleansing that he explained had to be done before he started on his spell. I read a few very good things about him and I also read in the Rip-Off Report someone stating how they were ripped off by someone, I can't remember who, and in desperation, called Abayomi Aaliyah. He was praising his results and how honorable he was to him. I went by what he said and I did read other stories about him the seemed to catch my attention. I really feel confident with him and I have been involved in this for the past 3 years. Let me know Hope if you know anything about this Voodoo spellcaster other than what Blue posted about him.

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Abayomi Aaliyah - www.africavoodoo.com

Post by jcm on 2010-12-05, 21:46

Hi CC, he is definitely a scam artist... sorry... I tried him as well.

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-12-05, 21:58

Just also to clarify (and not wanting to talk too much about Abayomi Aaliyah on Hector's forum). The big red flag is that you have to wait 90 days for the spell to work but you only have 45 days to claim through paypal.. also 100% guarantee.. another red flag... unfortunately at the time of ordering I overlooked these. Also I have found on other sites people complaining about him (all after I had already parted with my money).

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-12-05, 22:22

I created a new thread about him.

His page is http://www.africavoodoo.com/

There were some discussions about him in the spellsforum:

http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4716673&highlight=africavoodoo

Also found this in the ripoffreport

http://www.ripoffreport.com/liars/african-voodoo-com/african-voodoo-com-abayomi-aal-abf45.htm

Hope this helps
Hope

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-12-05, 22:50

Thanks Hope, I will see if I can also find where I found negative comments about him. He also insisted that I buy two spells even though I only needed one. The only fortunate thing, is that he wasn't overly expensive.

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 06:14

I appreciate everyones feedback, thank you very much. I have to show you what I saw also about Abayomi Aaliyah on the Ripoff Report.

This is something that really caught my eye. Can this also be a fraud? Its on the ripoff report and this guy is really saying how honest he is. Do you think even this is corrupt?

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 06:24

I sorry I forgot to let everyone know that I am going to also try Yaya Maria. I liked what everyone said about her. It seems that she has been giving results and thats what we are all looking for people. I wish everyone the best of luck and I really pray we all get to where we want this to go. Please lets all try to keep our heads up. I feel we all need to.

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-12-06, 06:59

Well he didn't work for me... but I also hate to tell you that Ripoff report is also full of the scammers posting rebuttals to people's complaints, so I wouldn't take that as word either. Basically I am just sharing my experience with him and in hindsight there were too many red flags along the way that I should have listened too. But all the best, you never know it may still work!

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-12-06, 07:30

oh and I have just realised that I am probably sounding really negative, which I am trying not to be! So I am sorry if I have come out that way..

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 07:45

No your not. It sounds like your trying to be helpful to me and I honestly appreciate it. I think spells work for people differently. I'm by no means any sort of expert but maybe with the way the world turns or whatever makes a spell work, that will make or break the spell for a certain individual. I feel maybe he he will work magik for me and I can get over this whole situation I'm in.

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-12-06, 07:59

He is definately a scammer. I contacted him in the past and his testimonials were exactly the same as another site. Also he claims to have over 30-40 years experience unless he is using a miracle cream his picture does not look that old.

I tested his reponses and so many red flags and inconsistencies with what he was saying.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 08:12

Did you get a spell done SPSP1?

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-12-06, 09:09

No as I were merely reseaching at that time he was promoted on one of the sites and when I delved further and emailed him there were many inconsistencies and then stumbled across another site that had the same testimonials as him and same name.

When I challenged him nothing constructive or indeed justified response definately warning bells. He was also on an old forum where many had claimed him to be a scam artist.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 09:27

Alright, I will see what I'm going to do. Maybe he won't be a scam artist with me or maybe he was just busy when you were in contact with him. Will see, I'll let it be know when the time comes.

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum