Sherry Calina - psychic_realm on ebay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Sherry Calina - psychic_realm on ebay

Post by ksiron on 2010-12-07, 13:54

I purchased her "PSYCHIC READING BY SHERRY CALINA ~ 1 DETAILED QUESTION" because I'm an idiot.
a) it took her 6 days to respond and then came back to me with an email that my email was in her spam folder (I don't buy it).
b) her reading was so general, I couldn't believe it. She wrote she saw me getting back with my ex and then she used 6 paragraphs to explain what it means to find a soul mate and what a soul mate is and why people can be together and why they can't. (I guess that's to justify the "detailed reading" title.
c) She concluded by telling me that in the next 10 months I will meet another 6 soul mates. LOLOLOL

Well, at least I got a good laugh...

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Sherry Calina - psychic_realm on ebay

Post by ksiron on 2010-12-07, 14:08

Just for the fun of it, and because she spent the last 3 paragraphs of her email asking me to give her 5 stars in ebay feedback I sent her the following email:

Dear Sherry,
I can't in good conscience give you five stars for this reading. Frankly, I was waiting for your reading with anticipation and hope, but was disappointed. I think the reading was incredibly general, with most paragraphs "waxing philosophical". And I had to laugh with the "7 potential soul mates" prediction.
Thank you for your time, I appreciate the effort. I don't really have anything to ask with my free followup question.

I will let you know if and when she responds to this, just so we can all laugh.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-12-07, 14:09

(oh, yeah, it was 7 soul mates in the next 10 months, not 6! Lucky me!!!)

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-12-09, 20:18

She said and predicted the same shyt to me. Pathetic.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top