Divine Love Light - www.divinelovelight.com Michelle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Divine Love Light - www.divinelovelight.com Michelle

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-10, 02:01

I'm not sure where to post this, so think I'll just do it here.
Haven't tried them (perhaps not intending to, but in case anyone who came across them), so can't really accuse them of being real. Unless someone proves otherwise. The above is different from this site : divinelovespells.com (this I've read on ripoffreport that they are scammers)

Well, scam or not, I felt that their FAQ section was quite good and it sorta educates people on what to be like during a spell cast or waiting for results etc.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None M'ichelle (Divine Love Light) - www.divinelovelight.com

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-23, 00:40

this is different from www.divinelovespells.com (which i think most of us know that site is a scam).

did a reading with her. very patient lady, gave a fairly long email to just 1 question asked. didn't give much insight though, but quite a bit of practical advise given on how to get things on the right track.
she seems to firmly believe in the power of The Divine aka God, so if anyone is worried about ethical issues on casting a spell on others, she's there to assure you that it's okay using her.

i think her email support is excellent, and she answers very quickly to any questions you may have. spells not so cheap at first glance, but if you break it down i.e. $995 for 28-day spell cast (and buy 1-get-1-free at that), it appears pretty affordable.

just sharing with you all to what i was guided to during my search for genuine spiritual workers.
all the best in your decision, guys.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Re: Divine Love Light - www.divinelovelight.com Michelle

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 10:38

@Geri, to answer your request:
I could not find much info on this site, it is a private registration and can not find any information about who is behind or where she is located, email ip are private as well.
So it is hard to see who is behind, they do not offer any phone support and i always find it suspicious.

There are many rip off reports on divinelovespells.com, and some have this site as well, but we all know it could happen when a well known scammer has a very similar name.

Found them on this report:
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/misc/psychics.html

Let us know if you choose to go with them, good luck
hope

But it could be related to the other scamming site,
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-19, 22:14

thanks hope, just as i thought. Smile she's really private about her information, although i do know her site has been going on for about 10 years.

i would say her reading with me was quite general, but chock full of useful advises. she did offer a payment plan to suit my financial situation and never pushes as well.

will contemplate while i let my friends know about it as well. thanks again!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top