Fastspells.com Brittany French / Kimberly Rose / Coven of 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Fastspells.com Brittany French / Kimberly Rose / Coven of 4

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2010-12-10, 22:04

Hello all...I am new here but I thought maybe I could start a thread about this complete scum bag!!

I have used so many fake casters and am embarrassed about how much I have lost but Idk call me crazy I have that small glimmer of hope that there is someone out there that is honest and can help.. No

Brittany French was the worst, she scammed me by posing as "Kimberly Rose" from Fastspells.com and also on Covenof4, which was on Ebay...these were circa 2 years ago. I found out her real name etc by another forumn a while ago. Anyways she is a 24 year old POS, that runs a couple websites w/ her buddies and boyfriends. I wanted to start this thread so that in case anyone comes across new, promising website maybe they can check here for some tips... she will create a site and it will look very professional/legitimate and then it will disappear after a year as she creates new ones, but they all kind of have a similar theme so i thought i would post about it. She took advantage of me in my most vulnerable state and I can't wait for Karma to truly come back to her ten fold!!!

I caught onto a couple of her other websites...if you can always try and look up the and see who the domain is registered to..it's easy just google "domain register" and whoisdomain will come up and u can check out everyone!! One of her websites claimed it had been around for years and when I looked it up it had only been registered for 3 weeks!!!

Anyways..here are some tips to avoid for her websites

~~she usually offers 3 power levels starting around $25-35, $45, $65-100 etc.. but those prices could of course vary...
~~she will, no joke to respond to your email within 2 minutes
~~and this sounds a lil odd but if you contact her and in the first email she replies with "hun" and Smile be very cautious...I am not trying to make u paranoid about other casters...but that kind of takes time to build up a relationship with ya know? If she does it right off the bat etc that is most likely Brittany
~~she may offer HUGE discounts like something that "would cost $600" "I will charge $200 bc I feel so bad about what u went thru..."
~~she will send you her personal paypal account to accommodate the special price she made for you and will say it is her assistants... I can't remember exactly what it is but it is something like "frenchchik269" or something...

I know she is probably lurking out there..I just want to try and prevent anyone from getting sucked in and going thru what I went thru!!

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Fastspells.com Brittany French / Kimberly Rose / Coven of 4

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-12-11, 00:53

Fastspells.com was my first spellcaster I ever used and I was in my most vulernable state as well, I was so heartbroken I didnt know what to do and asked her for the help at first I was desperate but after months of no results I questioned her over and over and she suddenly disappeared. She is the biggest scam and I hope karma also comes back to bite her big time..... I heard she may have criminal charges against her the last time through the grapevine but I dont know for sure I would love to get back what I gave her but that would probably be next to impossible, biggest scam!!!

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2010-12-11, 08:09

Yeah she disgusts me!! I'm sorry u went thru that too...if you do hear anything about criminal charges or what has come of her be sure to post as I would love to know!!

I literally wonder how these people sleep at night!!!

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-12-11, 20:36

i will definitly know if i hear something

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down