Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Books

Post by joanna on 2010-12-11, 10:52

After going through a very deep dark place with unshakable feelings of a heavy heart, I have come across the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I would recommend everyone here or anyone looking for magic to read this. It is an amazing book that renews my belief in magic and in myself. Read this and stray far away from negative thoughts, people, things ... search within, believe power is in yourself. Not saying that I don't believe there are those more powerful with years of experience in connecting with the spirit world to help us in our magic but some of the scammers out there are putting bad vibes in your space!
joanna

Back to top Go down

None Re: Books

Post by Hope on 2010-12-16, 23:22

I love this book, I have read it so many times and always fascinates me how much it applies to real life.
Sometimes we go in a quest to find something without realizing that it was right in front of our eyes. Great read.
Thanks
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-29, 07:19

I read that book long time ago. I remember I liked a lot and I was very impressed. I think now is the time to read it once again.
Thank you for this idea...

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None 2 Great Spell Books

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-08, 21:56

Recently I purchsed two spell books, that I have found valuable asset.

1. EVERYDAY MAGIC--which is a great directive for spells and rituals for modernliving. Contains many easy to do spells to improve the quality of life, delving into moon cycles, candles, herbs and gemstones, etc. to use in spells.

2. UTTERLY WICKED-Curses, Hexes & Other Unsavory NotionsEasy to read, sometimes humorous directive about how to remove curses,
cleanse, repel negativety, keep it at bay & hex if you must.

~ Author Dorothy Morrison
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 13:44

Thanks for the post. I have not read it yet.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-21, 02:05

yup..i did checked out but it would be better to know the authors of the both books as there are many books with similiar titles..

thanks Smile

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 02:36

These are both from the same author. That's why I put her name down as author at the bottom of my posting.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-27, 01:34

Hi all,

this might not be the right Thread for asking but can some one who does Spellwork casting themselfes point me out to a good Book which I can get maybe via Amazon or EBay or is it up to me which one I get? If the last one is I might just go to our Bookshops in Town to find one.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 01:45

http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/t186-2-great-spell-books

Here is a link to two good books, but there are many more. The Lucky Mojo forum also has good spell details. May just be me, but I only lurk on that site, as some seem to me some think they are the know all (judge and jury) of what's right for others.
I am for for what's right for the person. Ppl can shout about not trying to change the free will of others, but if someone steals a husband or wife, hurts a child, steals a pet, etc. I feel differently. Just my thinking, maybe. They do have good info., though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 02:13

http://forum.luckymojo.com/share-hoodoo-spells-and-conjure-tricks-f16.html-sid=85d9d9fcd0366596e2db0d2cb5b0b374

Here are links to their spells and tricks. I'm sure you may find some ideas of what you are looking for. The icecream/menstural blood is major yuck to me. To each their own.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireOZ on 2011-07-12, 03:27

guess i found some answer of my problem. i hope it will help me, thanks for the links guys

ClaireOZ
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top