[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None Original Ninja Cat - originalninjacat.com

Post by needforhelp on 2010-12-16, 12:05

http://originalninjacat.com/ - Has anyone heard of her?
has also this blog: http://originalninjacat.typepad.com

I like the way she writes, but at the moment I can't afford to be scammed with hundreds of dollars Sad

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Original Ninja Cat - originalninjacat.com

Post by geri_ong on 2011-01-04, 09:42

if anyone uses her, let me know how it goes with her Very Happy my curiousity still remains in her works. her blog looks genuine and she constantly updates her site on the "Client Section", so doesn't look / sound suspicious to me.

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2011-01-05, 00:37

I like her site too. it is very informative and seems like genuine stuff. but she practices white magick so if you have a complicated case, i would suggest that you look for something of a darker nature.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-05, 21:48

Ok, I sent her message before Christmas... She never answered me... But I also told her that I am not in THAT hurry but by saying that I didnt mean that she can take her time and answer me in the year 2012!
Happy new Year to all, btw!
:-)
N.

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2011-01-06, 08:50

I contacted her in November - she just replied saying that she couldn't help me and that was all

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-06, 08:53

Ok, at least she is being honest.... But she never answered me :-( Maybe I should try to send her a new e-mail?

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-01-20, 13:17

I also emailed her sometime last year, and she also said she couldn't help me, I think in regards to break up spells etc she doesn't do them maybe?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-20, 13:24

well, I never got a response to my two e-mails I sent her... But I am done with spells anyway for now :-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2011-03-08, 19:07

Has anyone had a reading with her? How did it go?

daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-12, 14:07

Based on discussions here and the fact that she does tell people to back off or simply that she is not in a position to help, says she is real. However... has anybody had concrete results from her? Would you recommend?

Thanks.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-12, 14:44

Oh, please, How can we make sure the spellcaster is rel, if there wasn´t forum like this? I mean she seems somewhat arrogant to me with her attitute and I am sure she is not the only real deal in the world and there are nicer casters out there than her, besides she is so expensive that obviously You want to make sure first if she is real or not, before giving hundreds of bucks away. Please. i find her attitute a bit out of limit...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-12, 16:48

Yes is a tad outrageous. I suppose all casters want us to just spend hundreds of dollars without doing our research first. That is definitely 'prey on the vulnerabilities' type mentality. They must surely realize that they have to have consumer reports as well!!

I for one am happy to have found all of you.

: ) ... and still waiting for my readings!!

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-12, 16:58

I agree Joanna, I know I started the thread here, but found the information about her from the previous forum, that is closed. And I also think that she should just be nicer, I understand she knows what she is doig and noone is trying to copy her thoughts, we are just desperate finding a REAL caster, after being scammed several (not to say hundreds) of times...
I took another look at her site, Ok she writes well and good stuff, but like asking customers not to bother her with e-mails, etc.... Come on, what attitute is that? Is she the princess of the world? I mean of course I am worried if i dont get answer to my e-mails in two months and ask her hey, did You recieve it? In this e-world we are living, sitiing most of our times behind computers, just answer, yes I got Your e-mail, be patient. Don´t put arrogant messages on Your message board saying like if You ask me again if i recieved Your e-mail I will put You futher in the waiting list... Please... Really? what attitute is that? At the same time Ana is nice and always answers and appologises when she is late with her answers, cause seems like she cares... And we are just people in the need of help here, we are not sending out requests out of curiousity.. i wouldn´t be in this forum if i didnt need any help...
And again, it IS normal that we wonder here about theim being genuine... That is also for her sake, that we discuss her here, that is one way for her to win clients, no?

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-03-15, 01:19

Did anyone get a reading from her or she just decided to turn everyone down? I think she is being paranoid and overreacting about the forum.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-21, 07:01

how mean. well, i do enjoy reading her blog posts but based on your update, i guess this is one worker that i'll never consider again. thanks for your input Smile

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-21, 07:08

LOLOLOL @ Ksiron!!! Yeah, I think she is a bit crazy :-D

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-21, 12:31

Doesn't sound like she has any respect for her customers. This I will pass on.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-21, 13:35

Lol--I like to read her spell info., but she sounds way to brass acting for me. I guess we don't know what she has going on in her life, but I surely would not pay to be treated rudely.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-03-25, 15:55

I received this email to my personal email account from originalninjacat.
She joined the forum few weeks ago but never posted a message, therefore she had no access to read all the posts and looks like she choose not to.
I respect her position and her reasons.

Just so you know

To:Hope <>

I do not mind being linked to. I have no interest in reading what people
are saying about me or others, and I understand why forums such as yours
exist.

That aside, like many practitioners who are legit
(believe it or not they exist,) I do not accept people who have had
services from over a certain amount of spellcasters or even fake
services from charlatans professing to be spellcasters. My reason there
is such people are often understandably bitter and suspicious of people
claiming to be in my profession and I have to spend a lot more time
giving them attention so they don't think I'm running off or a fake.
These people are often rude, have attitude problems because they've been
burned in the past, too, and this is not my fault and therefore a
problem I choose not to deal with by declining to work for these people.
Furthermore, I clear off any previous work anyone might have had done
should I accept the case (meaning they only ever worked with one other
person) which, judging from the name of your forum, would be likely that
most people have had work done in most cases, and this is often a real
sticking point with people -
fake spell or real spell, it was an investment with real money, and it's a hard thing to hear that I'm going to crush that.

I'd also wonder if anyone took a look in my terms of service page (TOS) on
my business site. I'd hate to catch an active client in violation of it,
which is why I am not going to read what was written here.

I'm not a big jerk, though I can act like one if you catch me on a few
places in my blog, lol, - really I'm pretty nice and more mild mannered
than you think. I'm not trying to be rude or to start trouble.

If you had a question to ask, please feel free. My business email is XXXXXXXX.
I'd be glad to give you my full name, date of birth, where I went to
high school, where I went to college, the name of my first boyfriend,
facebook page, my favorite color, my favorite beer - what do you want to
know? If you'd find it creepy for someone else to search that out about
you, then maybe you have in inkling of why I'm a bit creeped by it, but
whatever you want to know, just ask.

Best,

~Cat

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-25, 17:01

I get her point, as it would feel intrusive to be searched to that degee, and I don't think most do. I personally wouldn't want to know such specifics, and "her favorite beer"--(okay, that was funny); however so many of us have had bad experiences that one would hope she'll fully understand the need for sites such as these. Also when ppl are seeking out spellwork they are usually feel hurt and vulnerable and a little kindness goes a long way.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2011-03-25, 21:19

This sounds like a caster who doesn't know anything about 'customer service'. You just... don't act or say stuff like that to potentional clients. You'll lose the clients who were thinking about using your service, not to mention that those people will probably tell other people NOT to use your service. It's like one of the first things people in retail will teach you.

I can understand her frustration, but when people are giving you hundreds of dollars to do a service that may or may not work, people have a right to question it if their situation doesn't turn out how they wanted it to be. If people weren't paying you, that's a different story.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by originalninjacat on 2011-03-25, 22:07

Hey, I'd really appreciate it if you guys removed the link to my site, albeit I assume it's positive given the amount of traffic and business coming from your site. If it's not, it's not. I don't really give a hoot, I just know it's ridiculous that I can't see a topic about me - it's hidden from me, and it's right in your menu. Wow, I think I remember things like this from junior high - passing notes about me and I can't know about what. Wink

I have received way way way too many requests which fall outside of what I would call acceptable. I have been told they are coming from here. No one reads my FAQ, and frankly speaking if I know you're in here talking a lot of sh*t about people (even about scammers,) I'm not apt to be interested in working for you because he or she who talks sh*t about someone bad will say the same thing if rejected by someone good, or even if they eff up their own spell acting crazy - they'll just blame it on anyone but themselves (spells do not cover you acting like a stalkerish threatening weirdo if you're trying to reconcile someone for example.)

If any of you want to learn about how to cast your own spells or had questions, I would happily address questions made directly to me. I have helped people learn to spellcast for themselves free of charge (meaning, I give them the info on how, they purchase their own supplies cast their own spells) via my blog and email for 6.5 or so years now. That said, I don't really want my site associated with this board and I'm VERY TIRED of getting traffic from it. You have fair use on your side (I can't prevent the linking,) but I'm getting really tired of the hits from this site, and the fact you hid a discussion about me from me tells me this is a very immature site. I would happily privately answer any question you have about me - which is how adults have discussions, - but if you're going to sit on a board chatting about me behind my back and send in a bunch of people to test me out, I'm not playing that game.

From what I can tell you, several people sent my way should be leery of anyone accepting their case as their problems were well beyond fixing. I will always clearly tell any wouldbe client if I can't be of help, and some of you... It's been too much damage and too much time for even a miracle worker.

I wish you all the best, but I highly resent a bunch of hens clucking behind my back. If you got something to say, I won't see it here but feel free to visit me on my site.

I do have for hire services, but most of you have already disqualified yourselves from those services as I don't accept cases where people have worked with other spellworkers, so... I'll happily chat about the occult with you or Hoodoo and that's free of charge to just yammer on about how to cast spells and all. I love talking about spellcasting. Very Happy

Thanks for removing topic 138 - or at least I'd appreciate it. Or if this causes more clucking, no worries, it's my last visit to the henhouse. No reply to this on this board will be seen by me.

Anyhow, no hard feelings. Best of luck to you all,

~Cat
aka originalninjacat, aka the NinjaCat

originalninjacat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-03-25, 22:57

I am surprised how fast she reacted after I posted her message here, her introduction is just insulting, well I guess I have add paranoia to her diagnosis.

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-26, 00:36

Maggie wrote:Also when ppl are seeking out spellwork they are usually feel hurt and vulnerable and a little kindness goes a long way.

Considering when one is working with a caster, there is the component of sharing our thoughts, emotions and private information which leaves one more exposed.

Regardless of what service is provided, there should be mutual respect between supplier and customer...more so in this type of work as there are high sensitivities involved. Also, trust has to be gained, not simply given just because a supplier has spell powers.

Based on her website alone, and not feedback from this forum, she is not someone I would choose to work with simply because I wouldn't trust her sensitivities around my issues, how she would treat me or react to my any questions I may have or attempts to contact her during/after casting.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-03-26, 04:59

@ Hope:
I am very curious (in a funny sort of way) to know what she wrote to you. And it's funny because your introduction when you posted her email, was that you respect her position.
But, I was hoping you would have removed her from the forum when you found out who she was.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-26, 12:30

sounds to me like she's trying to justify her impoliteness to some of us, perhaps Smile

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-26, 14:14

So true Joanna, mutual respect is key!

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-03-26, 14:30

@geri She was extremely impolite in the introduction she posted yesterday, I find it pretty insulting, she called the forum a hen house, see in the welcome new members thread.

@ksiron: I did not remove her from the forum because I knew she was not able to read the pots until she posted an introduction message, I never though she would. Now she did it last night after I copied her email here, find the timing interesting, since that email was sent to me few weeks ago.

I do not remove members unless they are proven scammers or from Nigeria.

In her case, I don't know what to do, and I am open to your suggestions for now and the future.

Shall we let spellcasters join the forum, even when they identify themselves????. They can always come back with a fake identity ....

A last note, and we have spoken about it before, but it keeps happening. "DO NOT TELL SPELLCASTERS ABOUT THE FORUM", some people do not like it and others may use the information here against us.

Thank you

Hope

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-26, 14:40

I'm not sure how I feel about having spellcasters here. On the one hand, I don't mind, but on the other, I am open when I write on here. I agree in that information we post can be used against us or they may act different, maybe even defensively when/if we reach out to them.

I don't think it would be that difficult for a caster to figure out who a member is if a member shares their experiences on this forum. For example, if I said, I just had an email reading and provided some info/detial ...

If casters are here, it would make me more cautious about how open I can be in sharing my experiences.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-03-26, 14:52

I agree that we should not discuss the forum! If it weren't for this forum I would never have found two real spellcasters I trust!

Anyway, I think if a spellcaster joins the forum we should let them stay, cause like you said they can always rejoin under another name. Besides the only negative things that seem to be said are about scammers. A real caster may even be flattered with all the praise and who cares what a scammmer thinks anyway.....

The issue of what we divulge on here is a concern, but hopefully people are using different names themselves, and with all a casters clientelle if we don't share too many details it may be hard to tell who is who....Besides the fact that it keeps coming up that talking too much and sharing too much isn't good for our spell work anyway. I personally think out of fairness truely we should let them stay if they want to bother....as before, who cares about the scammers and for the real ones we praise them and will just have to be aware of what we share on posts and PM more with details....

my two cents....

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-26, 15:11

jazal wrote:....as before, who cares about the scammers and for the real ones we praise them and will just have to be aware of what we share on posts and PM more with details....

good points made. i just read cat's post on the intro thread. seems she has issues. she is scary. why does she hate our forum so much? o well. she has already said she doesn't want to help any from the 'hen house'.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-03-26, 15:40

OK... on whether spell casters should be allowed to stay as members of the forum:
I understand what Hope says (and agree): we can never know if one of them is reading what we post under a false identity. I think we should post somewhere on the "welcoming" thread, that spell casters might be reading the forum.
This is the only hypothetical scenario that concerns me:
Take, for example, someone who has shared a lot of information with the forum about their case, and is unhappy with a spell caster. They post their opinion.
The spell caster reads it, and has the information to identify which one of their clients is the displeased one. If the spell caster is ruthless enough, he/she could use the private information he/she has on the client and create some real life problems for them.

In order to protect the members of the forum, they should all be warned: Never give enough information in the forum, that would allow the spell caster to identify you. Or, mask the information you share in such a way, that it will not be possible to identify you.

(Which makes me think: There have been people here whose stories we have all shared, and - I think - have helped as friends, by providing support and advice, beyond the scope of spell caster-finding. It will be a pity to not be able to share our stories and profit from the supportive energies of this forum's members.)

What do you all think?

Hope -> should we make a thread on whether to allow spell casters to be members of the forum, since this discussion is clearly not only about Ninja Cat?

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-03-26, 16:46

Gosh,

I just did read the Introduction of hers, what a good thing I would never use her Services. I think she should be happy to get Traffic from here and it is normal that People are down and burned after what some of us have been through. But that is only my Thoughts.

All the Best
Timelady

Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-26, 17:05

Hope--the decision should be your's in myo, since it is your site. I myself use a alias name and suggest others do too, on forums. I think it's important for us to protect our privacy, so the likehood that spellcasters could already be on here, under a different name could be great. On the other hand others may not be as prone to be open, or that paid spellcasters could begin to use one of the hide my ip programs, when they see their multiple sites can be traced.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-26, 17:13

Wow--I just read her introduction. She seems to have some major anger issues, at least it's seems by the tone of her post. To reiterate my previous statement she is too brass acting for me.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-26, 17:52

I found the information about her from the previous "henhouse": http://www.spellsforum.net/ where was her website written...
And I definitely didn´t want to insult her (or You, Cat, if You are reading this) by posting her web address here, I DID NOT quote any single word from her/Your site, so I have no idea where did she/You got this angry attitute!
Really, You need to pull Yourself together girl, being angry is bad for Your liver!!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-26, 23:22

hope: just read the welcome note from her; so terrible!

i find it amusing that she doesn't appreciates the business that she has gotten / may have gotten through this forum. even if clients who are / may be testing her, it's still cash for her business. but oh well, whatever rocks her boat.

my humblest input: good idea to have spellcasters join the forums so that they can dish out good advises to anyone who may need it (if they wish to offer, that is). but flipside, the rest of the population needs to be very weary of personal info put out in threads etc. and we may not have the freedom to say whatever it is that we wish to say. so i think i sit on the fence about this Very Happy

we await your kind decision, hope Smile

i can safely say that whoever i worked with doesn't know about or know that i'm involved in this forum.

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 08:54

hi
i mailed her and she mailed back saying she was not interested in taking my case....Sad

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-07, 13:58

@love: did you provide details of your situation and she refused? or did she read into your situation and said she can't help you? that's weird that she would just say that she is not interested. if you told her you're found her on this forum, she hates this forum. Razz

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-07, 14:06

Yeah I checked her out and she said she would take my case, but I was just emailing to see what she would say, wasn't looking for work at that time as I still believed in a scammer. LOL Joanna is right if she knows you came from a forum she will deny work. Sad

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 15:11

hi
didnt tell her about this forum...went to her website n filled up the inquiry form.this was her reply :

I am not interested in accepting your request. Thank you for your interest, but I’ll have to decline

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-07, 16:55

how rude. but at least she's straightforward.

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-07, 18:31

@jazal: i replied to your pm but it has been sitting in my outbox all afternoon. is your inbox full?

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-07, 18:33

i went over oninjacat's site again. she scares me with her repeated threats of cutting off their clients for bad behavior or bad email etiquette or bad questions etc. no offense to anyone here. hope she works for you if you are working with her Very Happy

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-07, 23:22

She comes off as really negative to me and I wouldn't work with someone like that. No offense to those who do and maybe she can get great results, I don't know but she comes off to me as having "issues" . An anger managment class might help her, lol. There is honesty and straightforwardness but hers comes off as anger to me and impatience. If she's working in the spiritual realm that's not the message I would want sent out to the universe for me....

But if she works for anoyone that's great. My brother told me once "you don't go to a Dr. for his bedside manner, you go to the best. His attitude doesn't matter, can he operate or fix the problem?" I just prefer nice Dr.s (and spiritual workers for that matter).

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-07, 23:33

Joanna, No my box is 38%full...

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-08, 02:10

hi all.....maybe its a good thing that she declined to help me...

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum