Someone tried www.spellsonline.info?

She will cast 2 spells for me today!

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: spellsonline.info - High Priestess Cerddorrion

Post by TC on 2010-10-08, 13:33

Jane if your boyfriend is so all over you - why did you post in the introduction thread that you were looking for someone to cast spells for you

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-08, 13:46

im gettin confused here???

if then i lost 80 euros.....again to a scammer......

i will also let Jamie cast the spell i order from spellsonline.info

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-08, 13:49

Jane, if you have different wants, that's totally understandable. We all want a lot of things, but if you already had results from this castor, why don't you use this castor for all your other wants and desires, instead of looking for other ones?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by janedalton on 2010-10-08, 14:30

I don't know if they are the best for money spells as I have not used them for one. I do know that I would try them for a money spell - how is that contradictory?

janedalton
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-08, 15:10

Jane, I'm sorry if I'm coming off a certain way, i don't mean to, I was just wondering why the need for others, if you've found the real deal, that's all, it was just curiosity. If there were successful with love, I would just assume they were good with money and other spells too, but that's just me.

Also, about the quote thing, I'm helping Hope moderate the forum while she's on vacation, and I know the rules she made for the forum, she preferred not to excessive quote, as we can just address each other in our posts. I'm just trying to abide by her requests.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-08, 15:32

To Amillo and Jane Dalton,

I realise you both joined this forum within minutes of one another. Did you know each other previously? Are you both from the UK?

The only reason I ask is that I visited another forum where most of us posted previously before joining this one, I posted a message anon where anon person claimed to have received results and adamant there are genuine spellcastors and they can verify this. They wanted to know where to send the details of proof so I recommended they do so on here and if they were scammers they would be discovered immediately.

Sorry not implying anything here just appears strange after reading your posts.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-08, 16:41

No, im not from UK.
I got into this forum, via a friend that told she got a reading from Jamie, and that I should look over this site.
And thats why I asked about 2 sites, to find out if they are real. As i did spells with them.

Daisy: Yes i will let you know if i get my ex back, and if he will break upwith this girl he is with now.

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-08, 16:49

Jane, is that you promoting spellsonline on klara spellcastor website?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-08, 17:06

Hi Jane!

On the other site u saidu did a customized spell. Here u said a lust spell, and the lust spell, goes under the category LOVE SPELLS, on the site.

That makes me confused now.

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-08, 17:55

Jane - well there is a Jane on the site. www.lovespellscasters.com and on that chatbox, so u say its not u? that jane also got spell from www.spellsonlne.info and also replayed the same time as this jane to this forum =)

so i think that must be you.
could not be 2 janes, and the both the same are writeing at the same time, and got the spell cast from the same caster.

=) say it self Smile

Last edited by Hope on 2010-10-09, 13:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted quotes, was just a copy of the previous message)

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-08, 18:00

Jane: Sorry claire, I have only written anything here, no other websites?
claire: Jane you seem to be doing the rounds on all the websites promoting that website??? Let us see proof that your spell worked, can we see emails, evidence of payment etc so we know you are telling the truth
claire: Craig you appear to have surfaced again promoting fake spellcastor
femi: i need to know about my love life an work
Jane: yes after a few weeks he started coming to see me and being nice, and it got better from there. Im really glad for spellsonlinedotinfo
Jane: Hi O it was a custom spell, the hight priest there is really nice too
O: Jane will you be so kind to let me know which spells did you order from spell online to get your husband back? It took 7 weeks any singns before the full results? Thanks a lot
O: Deborah who is this Merujha? Is he from Nigeria? I heard all nigerian spellcasters are not real and does he have a web? Where did you meet him? How long did you wait for results?
deborah: NJC---- why don't you try merujhaspell@aol.com. He's a genuine spell caster that i know and have met and he helped me get back my boyfriend who's now my hubby.I trust his efficiency and know his capabilities
deborah: hi lisa
lisa: does it really work
lisa: hi
Jane: A - spellsonlinedotinfo got my husband back in about 7 weeks
samm: ye that site is brill the candlemagick.co.uk have order a spel last week was just aluck spell to see how it goes but the woman is god so i hop my spell works
Amber: hi i think i have seen www.candlemagick.co.uk on this site i have just orderd a love spell and the ladygot back to me straight away ,and she seems really nice
A: JANE - how long did u wait for results?? after they cased your spell?
craig: my wife of 25 years as of yesterday an I are going through a divorce I don't want to she does we have a 12 year old child who is heartbroken like me. she used to be great know she is cold and sacastic.Reason does not work.thank-you craig
Jane: NJC - try wwwdotspellsonlinedotinfo - they got my husband back after others had failed

I have copied and pasted what I found on the other website.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-08, 18:02

Jane - and you said that u got him back in 6 weeks.....
u talk about (boyfriend)
and the other Jane said she got her guy back in 7 weeks...she talkes about (husband)....hmm..

this feels a bit strange.....

but i feel u are the same person, as many things are the same.....and for me it could not be 2 different jane´s Smile sorry.

for a moment now i lost hope in this caster.......??!

I am this A on that chat

But plz Jane, how, plz tell me how can it be like this, at the same time, 2 jane, results near at the same time, same caster???

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-08, 18:17

my god, im ending this... i just came to ask if someone got any results or had a spell cast from this site.
I got 2, i will wait a month, a bit more, give it a half more. As this caster said i should see things...or what u use to call it, in about a month.

To Jane - I really hope for myself, that this caster is for real, and that u really got results....And if u really did. Im super glad for u!!
i have a bit bigger problem, he left me 3 moths ago, now seeing someone else.......so i hope this is for real!

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Is Spells Online genuine?

Post by MistressOfLibria on 2010-11-17, 13:41

Hi all,

I was just wondering if the Site http://spellsonline.info/ and the Casters there are genuine or Scam? I am asking that because my Friends said they are good in Spells and it is said they can bring back lost Loved ones in 3 Weeks (that was the lowerst I got). So what you think to it?

Mistress of Libria

MistressOfLibria
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressOfLibria on 2010-11-17, 15:34

Hello,

I am the best Friend of the Person who is behind Timelady31, the Fact that you see the same IP Adress (just in case some one asks why) is that I visit her each Week and I stay overnight, I normally live in Düsseldorf which is near Wuppertal (check the Maps for that). She says to me to write for her please as she cant log into here. She has the following Spells going at the Moment:

To get her Love back - no REsults yet - cast a Month ago
To get her Love back - no Results yet - cast a few Weeks ago
To meet with Zoha in SL - no Results yet -cast a few Weeks ago
To meet Philip R - no REsults yet - cast a Month ago

The first and the third being cast by Candlemagick.co.uk
The second and fourth cast by SpellsOnline.com

She is now in serieous Doubts because of reading all this and due to the Fact negatives happend in SL (short for Second Life) and that she cant seem to live without her Boyfriend Paul M. from England.

Feel free to ask any Questions you might have.

Mistress of Libria

MistressOfLibria
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2010-11-28, 12:27

And yet the lady (Cerddorion) from spellsonline.info says she can do it without anything (just name, maybe picture triple casting)-but I am not sure of that. What do you think?

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2010-12-16, 15:12

I did 2 spells with spellsonline.info one "break them up spell" and the other was the "custom spell" ....one was cast this week waiting on the other to get cast.....waiting to see results i hope they are real
i'll keep yall posted an please if anyone else thats REAL has used spellsonline.info let us know the results

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None spellsonline.info

Post by thickcaramel on 2010-12-16, 18:25

Spellsonline cast spell for me Wed! Will keep ya posted!

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-01-08, 07:29

Can I just ask did anyone actually see any results from spells cast by high priestess cerddorrion at spellsonline?

I were browsing on Klara spellcastor website where this spellcastor is heavily promoted - just curious.

@thickcaramel did you see results?
@ccbelladonna did you see results from spell?

Hope - I just noticed there were two topics open for spellsonline should they be moved under one?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-01-18, 16:39

I think I am going to try a spell with with High Priestess Cerddorion. I have a complicated situation with my husband and I am hoping this can help. I will let y'all know what happens next...Nervous. I have never had a spell cast before and I pray that all goes well.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-18, 17:21

Hi everyone, I too just had a spell casted by spellsonline.info last sunday which was January 9th I believe.
I will definitely keep you posted on what happens next, good or bad!

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-18, 17:51

I contacted her out of curiosity and she did give me an accurate description of my physical features and also my activities and also my interest in photography.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-18, 17:55

What if she googles You, finds Your facebook/linked-in/I dont know whatever social network page and here she is, giving out descriptions?!
Just a thougt :-)))

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-01-18, 19:19

Can I just ask although you found her reading after spellcast accurate have you seen any results from her spellcast yet?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-18, 19:32

i havent seen any results yet, but i also just had it casted on January 9th but im anxious to see results. im hoping i do! Has anyone else used her and had results after a cast?

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-18, 19:40

Just having my triple spell cast, yesterday, today and tomorrow... And then have to wait and see one month...

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-01-18, 20:07

I not sure about about this website, I emailed them and you said what I looked like and where i am from well she can simply look my email on facebook! and another thing which most scammers use is they are under a spell, you need a spell to remove it thats a typical scam in my book, as my ex I want back is with someone else, and she said the person he is with put a spell on him, I had a few spell caster in the past say this I dont by it, as thats what typical scammers use, that the ex is under a spell. So I am avoided this site like the plague and the fact she looked my email up on facebook which I am assuming she has done! not hard to find out what someone looks like, and where their from, and also in the email I sent her i already told her where I was from! and she responds you have this hair colour your figure is this and your from here, she didnt impress me with that as like I said i told her where I was from in the intital email I sent her! and she obviously googling me and I dont buy the woman put a spell on him, she dont seem the typ, typical scammer trick, the guy from hoodoospells also said that I AVOID them like the PLAQUE!!!!!

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2011-01-19, 14:58

i did 3spells again with her over a week ago... a new custom spell..... and one promote harmony spell plus a lust spell. Ltsse how my guy akts on those Smile

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-20, 18:50

Ok, does the high priestess ask everyone to do a triple cast? I wrote her out of curiousity and she also recommended for me a triple cast... Has she recommended one cast for anyone?
Just a question :-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-22, 21:56

did you have any results by now Pretty1?

What did she wrote to you after the casting??

thanks!

Confused

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-22, 22:56

no results yet.
she did say it would take about one lunar cycle for it to manifest so i was wondering if maybe i needed to purchase another spell to speed it up cause i am growing impatient lol

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-23, 19:07

Thanks Pretty1

Nothing here too... But I feel really good about this...

Just have to wait and wait and wait.... and keep smiling!

I would wait 1 month to do something new... you have to wait and see, and if she has to recast, you can do a tripple??

Keep it up!!

Confused... cyclops

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ande on 2011-01-23, 20:25

Hello all...I am also awaiting results from spellsonline.com It had been one month yesterday. I had a spell cast for breaking up my husband and his girlfriend and reconciliation of our relationship. She triple cast on Dec. 20, 21, and 22nd. I e-mailed her yesterday regarding any results, info. She replied today and stated that she feels it went well.

Keep me posted on any results from you all ok?

I am also trying to keep positive and upbeat!

Ande Laughing

Ande
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-23, 23:37

@
Pretty1

Not yet, It hasn't been that long since my casting. but i feel positive. Smile

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-23, 23:57

same here, i just had mine done two weeks ago today but im staying positive!

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-01-25, 20:52

Good Evening,

I know I have been away long but now I had Time to read all your Post and would like to share my up to Date Expiriences (sorry for Spelling):

At the Moment I have one Spell going with her which was cast around 3 Weeks ago.
She cast the Spell for me and told me to let some Time pass by. At first I got Reply from her on my E Mails every Day, then it took two Days sometimes more which I thought was due to the many Castings she does. Recently it took a Week to answer and she said it is because I am asking the same Question over and over again.
When I posted in the Chatbox of bestspellcasters that I have not heard from her for a week and thought it was due to the amount of Help she gives her Clients she E Mailed me asking me nicely to refrain from posting this things if I wanted her Help.

I have E Mails as Proof to share (without Header and Names for privacy Reasons) so that you can judge and see I am not just saing it.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-01-27, 19:17

Hey Amilo did your spell worked or not ?

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-01-27, 20:32

Timelady31 wrote:
When I posted in the Chatbox of bestspellcasters that I have not heard from her for a week and thought it was due to the amount of Help she gives her Clients she E Mailed me asking me nicely to refrain from posting this things if I wanted her Help.

I have E Mails as Proof to share (without Header and Names for privacy Reasons) so that you can judge and see I am not just saing it.

All the Best
Timelady

So, she was reading your messages in the chatbox? It means that she was there too, something smells fishy .... I read all the posts here about her and to tell you the truth, there are some questionable things, I do not want to put any doubt, but after what I have been thru, I will pass on this one.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-01-27, 20:44

Hi all,

@ lucas: It seems so to me that she does and she said Costumers have called her to ask what is wrong. I would even think she reads here in this Forum but I dont know for certain. Doubts are sometimes helpful, they sometimes hold us back from doing Things we would regret afterwards.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-01-27, 20:51

she reads the forums, does she also post ??????

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-01-27, 21:05

Hello,

I dont know lucas I have not seen anything like her Name. Either she does not post or she does but we dont know her Name on here. So I cant say if or if not, sorry.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-01-28, 02:08

Me too! Jus had another custom spell & ma list was a lil long!.. Triple cast! She said she may struggle to get fast results for everything... Told her OK seems understandable & matter of fact...believable.. See what unfolds in nxt few wks MORE MORE MORE Smile

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-28, 02:17

Have you had any luck

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-28, 02:18

I mean in previous spells with her.

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-01-28, 02:29

waiting

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-28, 15:15

Same here. it will be 3 weeks on Sunday for me. just staying positive

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-28, 19:40

Jazal, did you have work done with spellsonline.info?

Pretty1, did you have any results by now?

Sooooo confused ;-)

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-28, 19:45

no results yet...so hoping:)

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down