spellsonline.info - High Priestess Cerddorrion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: spellsonline.info - High Priestess Cerddorrion

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-08, 14:18

the important thing is that you got what you wanted and we are all happy for it because you deserve it!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-08, 14:23

tina71 wrote:I said she searches people on the web to do her readings, I never purchased her spells.
Maybe her spell worked for you, or maybe it was Ana's magic glove or maybe it was destiny, who knows ....

I agree. Universe brings us things without needing spells. Be happy you have what you want Timelady.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-06-08, 17:07

Joanna

Thank you. I just realized the person I wanted back in my life was not the person I wanted or needed. He mistreated me and the signs were all there. I had to let go. I wish him nothing but the best. Had he not did what he I would have not met my current boyfriend.

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-06-08, 18:12

I did not know that High Priestess Cerddorrion did readings or are yall speaking of someone else that are looking you up then doing your readings?

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-08, 19:48

In her page she offers a free "reading" on your situation and then looks you up online:

"If you would like a free, no obligations consultation and assessment of your situation by the High Priestess Cerddorion, please fill in the form below."
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-07-28, 09:35

Hi

Just to add my 2c worth - in January I bought a month long spell from Candlemagick (lovely lady) and to date, nothing has transpired.

In February, I bought a triple cast from Cerdorrion ($75 x 3) and then shortly after that, another $75 x2 cast from her. After 2 months of emailing her, she said that she could offer me a "special and powerful" spell and this time the Goddess behind the spell will support the spell 100% which was another $500 (although the spell is actually $700 but I am a current client so I got it for $500).

Anyhow, its almost August and absolutely nothing has transpired. In fact, I think, personally things have gotten worse.

I asked her what her success rate is, she said that it was 99%, so I guess I am in the 1% bracket of unsuccess stories.

I am not saying that she is NOT real (or candlemagick) but their spells did not work for me. Candlemagick said it takes up to 6 months before you can see results, but as my case was not that difficult it could take up to 9 weeks.

Cerdorrion said that almost all her cases take one lunar month.

*shrugs*

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-07-28, 09:48

I also purchased two triple cast spells from her 5-6 months ago and nothing materialised and she will not offer me a refund. She is also ignoring my emails.

So how do I get a refund on her website she claims she will recast if no results after 3 lunar cycles then refund?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-07-28, 09:57

Hi spsp1

Trying to get a refund from her will be like probably pulling hen's teeth, so to speak.

I am trying to get a refund from lee-ann @ divinelovespells but my emails are also being ignored.

I think the recast after 3 lunar cycles is an advertising gimmick.

I wish you luck in trying to get a refund - I know I have had to kiss my hard earned cash goodbye :-(

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-28, 10:17

I had two triple casts too, like five month ago , i contacted her in june and she said that i should wait 2 more weeks .

After that she just ignoring my emails .

I decided to move on with my life and forget about this spell and Candle magick as well .

They both didnt work for me .

Some people said that they got results some not .

So i dont know , in my case is no , and maybe is for the best .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-07-28, 10:32

Her website guarantee states if no results within 3 lunar cycles she will recast for free then if still no results another free recast then refund???

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-07-28, 10:35

spsp1,

I saw that too - whether or not you get your refund, I am not sure. Maybe you will be convinced to wait out another 3 lunar cycles before you can get your refund?

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-07-30, 20:00

Hi
Im new to the forum..
I used her a few months back, nothing, nada..she described me freaked me out at the time, however I learned that she looked me up on FB Shocked
Did not reply to my emails after I told her nothing has materialized. Didn't even offer a re-cast things got a bit worse actually on track now tho..
Since found a couple of rip off reviews stating she's a scam artist wish I saw it at the time, feel there might be a few more with her!

Cx

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-09-04, 11:19

I tryed HPC from spellsonline , ordered to spells for 300 without any results .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-08, 00:37

I ordered a triple cast. First one Sat, next Sun and final one Mon eve.
I know my post says I ordered yesterday but I drafted my post on Sat and could not get it to go through.
So I'm now just biting my lip trying so hard to stay focussed and positive on the outcome. Very difficult process!
I've read mixed reviews on this site, so please DO NOT take my word , I do not have results yet.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-08, 01:29

Like I said, I don't have results yet, I just feel good that I was informed about this particular stage. For results (things to drastically turn around), I was told 30 days... so we will see in time if the spell truly worked. Hope this clarifies things.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-08, 01:37

Please let us know if it works.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-08, 02:20

It is very important to stay positive..something I have not been good at but I am learning. I look forward to hearing the good news...I'm staying positive with you.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-08, 05:26

Yes, the caster told me to give it 30 days and not to talk about details re: my case and what I'm trying to accomplish (which I have not). I originally posted a question on Sat or Sun about 2 different sites after joining. That is true. What I did not disclose and had no obligation to release, is that I had already made my purchase with spellsonline. I was just was looking for info in the event I made a mistake. Call it buyer's remorse but nothing suspicious. If I would have found solid info on the forum to cause concern, I would have been able to quickly get a refund through my cc. I was asked about who the spell caster was after my post on Tues. Got to thinking about it, and decided no harm, no foul. Keep in mind, I also mentioned katspells in first post tonight. Is that suspicious? I'm just trying to be positive and share my experience to date.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-08, 09:34

No worries. Sometimes imposters may happen upon the site to promote a less than trustworthy caster. A lot of us have become more skeptical from being scammed, in the past. Now that you have explained it, it makes perfect sense. I'm syre lots of us have had a buyer's remorse, but you can probably see how the concern came about.

Good luck with staying positive.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-09-13, 02:58

Any updates from anyone regarding the work they had done with Cerddorrion?

I contacted her about my situation and I she immediately explained a few spells she could do to help my situation and felt "a strong affinity with my situation". I always wonder when casters use language like that. Am I just super jaded after being screwed over MANY times?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-13, 04:37

Nothing from me; however, I have 3 more weeks or so to go.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-13, 05:02

Sorry but she is a big time scam artist. No results from her triple casts yet she promised results fast. I contacted her repeatedly and asked for a refund but she has ignored my emails.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-09-13, 05:47

I totally agree with you SPSP1 , i think she is skam too .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-09-13, 08:11

Unless Wylie is using another Cerddorion, then I am totally confused.

Out of all the casters I have used, she took me for the most money. I was also promised fast and permanent spells and she always referred to me as "my darling".

I put all my faith, trust, belief and not to mention, money into her SPELLS, and to no avail. After the first month, I was told to buy more spells to enforce the first one (which I naively did), then again, I was informed to purchase a spell that isn't advertised on her website and that the goddess is totally and 100% behind this spell but it will cost alot more because it is so powerful and it is guranteed to work *rolls eyes*...and again, naively, I bought it.

It has been over 3 months and still nothing - I am sorry Wylie but if you are the real deal, you won't see results at all.

She is going to talk you into buying more and more spells - and if you don't believe me, ask anyone on here who has been to her for help, she took our money with zero results.

She is a scammer and will continue to scam!

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-13, 12:12

Hope, please could you move this spellcastor to the Scam section to warn others.

Thanks

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-13, 12:50

Hi all,

@spsp1: I have also asked for Refund on a Spell and she was ok with it and next Day I had the 45 $ on my Paypal.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-13, 13:22

Hi Timelady, if I remember correctly you only part paid her for a spell you had not cast?

I have asked for refund several times but she has chosen to ignore me as her spells did not work.

Big time scammer.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-13, 14:03

Hi spsp1,

yes you are correct in what you said I asked her for a Spell wich did cost 75 $ and I part paid her.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-13, 15:07

Timelady31 wrote:Hi all,

I just had an E Mail from her saing she will refund me the Money. So all gets well. I told her thanks and that I will come back to her in the Futur cus she helped me a Lot which is true.

All the Best
Timelady

I was looking back over this because I thought I recalled seeing positives about her. Here are some questions... Timelady did you feel like she really tried?

Has anyone had success with her?

Does she refund except for all the spell workings candles, oils, time etc.? That's within the 45 time frame of course.

Did she ask additional money from most?

Maybe I am mistaken as I only read 3 or 4 pages of her thread, but I thought some has found her to be successful.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-13, 16:52

Ok..I checkd out the site for this caster and after reading thes post my head is spinning...I saw one person said they got results and the boyfriend is all over them but then when she came to the site she was looking for a caster? why if she already got her boyfriend. This is very interesting, cant wait to see where it goes. ummmmmm
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-13, 16:57

Mads07 wrote:Hi

Just to add my 2c worth - in January I bought a month long spell from Candlemagick (lovely lady) and to date, nothing has transpired.

In February, I bought a triple cast from Cerdorrion ($75 x 3) and then shortly after that, another $75 x2 cast from her. After 2 months of emailing her, she said that she could offer me a "special and powerful" spell and this time the Goddess behind the spell will support the spell 100% which was another $500 (although the spell is actually $700 but I am a current client so I got it for $500).

Anyhow, its almost August and absolutely nothing has transpired. In fact, I think, personally things have gotten worse.

I asked her what her success rate is, she said that it was 99%, so I guess I am in the 1% bracket of unsuccess stories.

I am not saying that she is NOT real (or candlemagick) but their spells did not work for me. Candlemagick said it takes up to 6 months before you can see results, but as my case was not that difficult it could take up to 9 weeks.

Cerdorrion said that almost all her cases take one lunar month.

*shrugs*

Honestly she does the same thing the lady from Ashra spells does. On her site it says spells are 100% guranteed, to me that means the first time you pay you should get some sort of result.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-13, 17:04

No spell is 100 percent guaranteed. It would be nice if they were.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-13, 17:19

Maggie wrote:No spell is 100 percent guaranteed. It would be nice if they were.

To me when I see that 100% guranteed that is a sure sign to run in the opposite direction.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by sword on 2011-09-13, 17:20

divineone wrote:
Maggie wrote:No spell is 100 percent guaranteed. It would be nice if they were.

To me when I see that 100% guranteed that is a sure sign to run in the opposite direction.

Absolutely.

sword
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-13, 18:22

Good Evening,

@Maggie: She offered me about 3 Spells free of Charge and I thought yes she really tryed it , althrough feelings can be decieving.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-13, 19:22

Oh okay, thank you for explaining. All the best to you too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-13, 19:58

I feel she's a scam well and truly, I've tried to look for the rip off reports that I found at the time when I made my post on her, I couldn't posts the links then. Now I've tried to find the reports again and there not there!, but there's a sponsored Ad website that's cropped up reputation defender (for rip off report problems) OMG.. I hope she or any other scammer doesn't use it.

Have a look

www.reputation.com

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-13, 20:14

Hmm, I haven't seen that before. Guess it could be good for those that do have falsehoods posted about them, but not so good for the actual scammers. Thanks for sharing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-13, 20:27

No worries I haven't come across it before either, exactly it could be good for genuine individuals with incorrect info posted about them but not great if used by scammers.

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-14, 04:16

Wylie how did you pay? Was it via paypal? Did you read the posts here prior to purchasing a spell?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-14, 15:35

I paid with my Am Ex. Pretty sure I bypassed Pay Pal (opted to pay w/out signing into Pay Pay and ordered). In any event, I'm not worried about it. If asked for more $, I will graciously decline. Although I'm reading lots of negative stuff about spellsonline.... at this point I can't give up. I did email back Cerddorian and answered her questions. I also asked her why she was asking and if it had something to do with the spell. she hit me back, said it had nothing to do with the spell, but it was something she sensed about my situation (coming from me) and not to worry, the spell is working just fine. Well, whatever she sensed was something a psychic told me a few months ago about the subjects perception of things I may be doing and I blew it off. Doesn't really matter, the spell I ordered should cover this perception ... so again, if asked, I will not purchase additional spells.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sword on 2011-09-14, 15:51

Good d├ęcision.

sword
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-14, 22:31

Wylie - good luck and try and keep the faith,

Maggie you make a good point "Possibly your faith alone will bring your desires, so keep positive".

After doing a bit more searching on the web I found a couple of reports ;

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/spellsonlineinfo-c449676/page/1.html#c1026583

Nicole (from LA) makes an interesting point
http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/spellsonline-info/spellsonline-info-psychic-cro-ead5d.htm

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-15, 00:06

Thanks... I'm finding keeping the faith is so far the hardest part.

Yes, I've seen these reports but they all seem to be the same -its like someone just blasted all possible sites with the same $250 story. I'm not sure I buy those particular reports. Basic custom is 75 and I paid for triple cast 150. I asked the difference prior to ordering, was told just the speed and strength - 3 nights in a row, so average 1 lunar cycle. Well, let's see if I get asked for more $ or better yet, time will tell if the spell actually works. Sept 3 first night of spell was cast so guess I have a while to wait.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justme1-Cerddorrion on 2011-09-15, 00:07

There are a lot of interesting responses to this report too...

justme1-Cerddorrion
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Actual success

Post by justme1-Cerddorrion on 2011-09-15, 00:13

I have read a lot of the posts in here, and just wondered, is there a caster that is actually recommended? There seem to be a few that have positive reports, but every one then also has negative reports to balance this. I am still yet to trust anyone, and dont know if I actually will!

justme1-Cerddorrion
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-15, 00:55

justme1 wrote:There are a lot of interesting responses to this report too...

Interesting responses, and they look real, did you write any of them?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-15, 00:59

justme1 wrote:There are a lot of interesting responses to this report too...

Just me have you ever used this caster? I want to contact her but have not seen any results posted in a while. She sounds a lot like that Ashra spells when I read some of the post about her.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-15, 01:07

You know what on second though, i'm going to go with my gut feeling for a change...I am going to start diging to see what I can find out about this caster. I spent some time reading through all the post and I don't know...it smells like a scam. Not to mention all the fake testimonies on the website.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-15, 01:18

Let us know Divine. I never really checked her out. Shame if she has fake posters. Karma comes to the scammers, be it sooner or later.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top