spellsonline.info - High Priestess Cerddorrion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: spellsonline.info - High Priestess Cerddorrion

Post by Mads07 on 2011-09-15, 03:10

Hi again

This is an email from Her Highness the Scammer - I just removed my name, not that it makes a difference.

This is to prove the point that she does charge more than $75 for spells.

When this spell did not work *duh* - I emailed her asking her why, she did reply by asking me to send her $250 more for materials so she can redo the spell...obviously, I did not reply to that email.

Dearest MXXXXXX

Thank you for you frank and honest reply. In answer to your question, I do believe that magick can achieve anything. I have not yet had a spell that has failed in the long term. The only things that can vary are the length of time thhe spell takes to manifest, and the strength of the result.

If you are determined to make this happen as quickly and powerfully as possible, I do have a ceremony that I use only rarely and in extreme situations. This is because it takes a lot of preperation and energy from me, but I am prepared to do this for you if you desire. It is not on the website, as I do not perform this except in exceptional circumstances. It is a 7 day ceremony, in which I invoke the Goddess each night, for 7 consecutive nights. I would normally charge $700 USD for this, but as you have had previous spellwork I will perform the ceremony for $500 USD.

Blessed be my dear

High Priestess Cerddorion

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-15, 05:00

Thank you for sharing, so that's 3 or more that got no results from her. Wylie, I hope you see this. I bet she asks you for more money, shame!

Sorry to hear more were disappointed, in her. For the life of me I can't understand why a "spellcaster" would think to ask for more money if their original spell couldn't cut it. Probably a lot of us fell for that line of getting more $$, at one point. I know I did.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-09-15, 05:06

Hi Maggie

The saddest part was that I truly believed in everything she said. I followed her every step, her every warning, her every advice.

Every forum I visited, people were giving her rave reviews and I knew that I had to do whatever it takes to use her, I was that determined and desperate, so to speak.

But even though she was the one who gained more from me financially, I am still not giving up hope on finding a genuine and authentic caster.

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-15, 05:09

We should all form a petition with Paypal and expose this scammer and demand our money back and Paypal ban her that will part stop this scammer.

Sorry Wylie but myself and a couple others have used Cerdorrion no results just excuses yet prior to taking our money had emails answered questions and when taken our payment short brief answers not answering any questions.

If I were you I would try and get a refund now.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-15, 05:20

Mads--Been there myself. I too followed everything. Just a shame what some will do for money with no concern for a hurting person.

Spsp--You've given Wylie good advice. Paypal is usually pretty strict with their 45 day policy.

Even those that can't get their money back can make reports to the Ripoff Report and The Complaints Board, as well as alert Hope, to this. That way at least some may be saved from wasting their money and putting false hopes in her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-09-15, 05:24

I know that I may seem to come across as extremely negative, but we are all here for the same reason...

We are all trying to find love, peace, happiness with that someone special, we all deserve that much at least.

And I would never knock down someone who is trying to do the same, however, the red flags are all over this website and yet some people don't WANT to see it - I started using Cerddorion in February this year and its 15 September already...mmmm, how many lunar cycles is that?

Anyway, I just needed to get that off my chest - hopefully we can "save" other innocent people from making the same mistake I did.

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-15, 05:35

Mine actually is not a love situation, but is very important and yes a spell shouldn't take a life time to manifest. Seven months is too long.

If you haven't gotten reslts by now it is doubtful you will. Generally a spell takes 60-90 days, though I have seen them take slightly longer and sometimes shorter.

I didn't think you came across as negative. I think a lot of us relate. The promises sound great and the disappointments are hard to take. We have not just paid money, but invested all our hope, to have it shot down.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-09-15, 05:41

i agree.

its all about value for money. we know what we want and are ready to pay the price but only if that brings us results.

otherwise it brings hurt and disappointment.....
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-15, 11:43

I am moving this topic to the scammers section, this has gone for too long.

It came to my attention few weeks ago that Cerddorrion (or whoever she is) has been visiting the forum for quite some time. I just banned her accounts, but I am sure she will try to pull a new scam, this is what these people do for living.

The accounts traced to her are:
justme
justme1
janedalton

She has been visiting the forum very often lately and doing rounds over the internet to advertize this site. Eventually this person knows about the web and how it works and probably has many pages going on.

I think she is in UK, but I am not really sure, maybe members who have worked with her recently can contact paypal to get her location.

Since the beginning there were questions about her and the fact that she was advertised on the www.lovespellscasters.com chatbox. This site is run by the same scam and full of false testimonials. Be aware.

It is important to stay positive and support each other, but it is when we choose to ignore obvious signs that we open ourselves for deception.

Hope our experiences help someone not to fall on their trap.

Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-15, 11:52

Forgot to mention:
Another site with private registration, no physical location, no name, no phone number, no way to verify the person, see the pattern here?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-15, 13:24

Yes, was just about to say the same thing!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-15, 13:25

Good job Hope. Well done in exposing her/him.

How do we find out where in the UK Cerdorrion is based? I would love to turn up at their doorstep and demand a refund for scamming me and others.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by hello1 on 2011-09-15, 20:32

This is her FB page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001899999333&sk=info

I used her last year with no results. I think she got my info from fb by putting my email address in fb search. I would email her saying I am not seeing any results she would reply with a reply saying the spell will work when the gods, goddesses, universe, & ete when it is meant to happen. Eventually she stopped replying & I gave up. She was really nice at first to get my money.

There are people posting really great reviews about her on other chats. I am starting to think the same people are posting by changing names all the time. Most of the posts are worded almost exactly the same except for the names. I learned the hard way when a caster has 3 different prices for the same spell don't send money. Just sharing my own experience.

hello1
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-15, 21:02

@Hello1 all the casters make up the fake stories you see on any site. To me that is the first sign they are a scam. We are all in the same boat here. What I have been telling people lately is stop googling love spells, that takes you to every scam site on the www. I have been looking into religious festivals and actually tracking down people referenced in the articles. I have managed to find a few. I don't know how good they are that is something anyone willing to investigate further will have to decide.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-15, 22:05

Mads07 wrote:I know that I may seem to come across as extremely negative, but we are all here for the same reason...

We are all trying to find love, peace, happiness with that someone special, we all deserve that much at least.

And I would never knock down someone who is trying to do the same, however, the red flags are all over this website and yet some people don't WANT to see it - I started using Cerddorion in February this year and its 15 September already...mmmm, how many lunar cycles is that?

Anyway, I just needed to get that off my chest - hopefully we can "save" other innocent people from making the same mistake I did.

Totally agree with your post & understand about the negativity vibe, I thought that of myself too, you didn't come across as that and I hope I didn't either just couldn't shake the gut feeling! esp as I got the "recommendation" from thebestof2worlds forum originally (shudder).. were all here for the same thing to share/ learn and support each other.

Hope - Good call

Spsp 1 - Believe you and me if I knew where she lived I'd be there like a shot!

My 45 days period has gone for a refund Sad ...Karma will get her in the end!

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by norelliana on 2011-09-19, 00:45

Plus what do you think of High Priestess Cerddor'ion?? anyone knows her by any chance cause I was recommended to her by someone over a website called Karla something: http://www.lovespellscasters.com/services.html
norelliana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norelliana on 2011-09-19, 01:46

yea I'm checking this page now lol thought that I should write my request here but thanks for moving my post to the right place lol Smile

I'm amazed on the number of people who got fooled!! this is truely a crime!!

hey Hope where are you from? where does this wesite take place is it American? If so I believe you have an internet FBI for online fraud! check that mate I'm a lawyer!!
norelliana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-19, 06:07

Thank you for your job,Hope!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-22, 03:23

Wylie you say Cerdorrion spellsonline emails you daily this surprises me so if you get no results what do you intend to do? Will she be slaughtered everywhere by you as a scammer?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-22, 04:01

spsp1: Well, I feel at this time, I'm going to just wait it out. If what i hear about her becomes my reality, then I will definitely go for a refund and most likely, form a very different opinion. I have been told some interesting things by her that at least make me feel she is trying and pretty involved with my situation. I'm still uncertain about her because there's so many negatives about her on the forum, but yet, it's a pretty small N. I can't seem to find a plethora of negatives about her anywhere else. It really bothers me if she was posting here - so time will tell. Who knows, maybe she will hit me up for more $, I just haven't experienced that to date.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-22, 14:17

Well good luck to you as she performed two triple casts and neither produced any results she then refused me a refund and stopped responding to emails. Big time scammer.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-22, 15:40

That's not good to hear. Hope I don't have the same experience.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-05, 11:50

Wylie just curious are you still communicating with Cerdorrion and any changes from her spellcast for you?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-05, 14:02

Hi spsp1-
Yes, sometime last week she emailed and said my husband sill angry and she was going to do some sort of aura cleanse on him for no charge. Said she was here to help me. She followed up on an email again a couple days back . Asked how I was doing and told her no changes. She said she would look into it and get back with me. I think that was Sun or Mon. Have not heard back. And no changes that I can tell. Still have not been asked for more money but again, I'm still within the refund time so maybe that will come later.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-05, 14:27

That really bothers me if she is reading the forum. Is she posting?

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-05, 14:48

Oh - got it

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-05, 20:18

Well, I just heard back and she said she is going to give me 2 re-casts, one tonight, one tomorrow, no charge due to the situation.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top