spellsonline.info - High Priestess Cerddorrion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: spellsonline.info - High Priestess Cerddorrion

Post by spsp1 on 2011-01-28, 19:47

Hi All,

After reading all of your comments, just my own thoughts independantly of course.

Myself and friends contacted Cerdorrion who appeared very pleasant and responded very quick to emails. She claims to be in Staffordshire UK and am just curious the times she responded made me think is she really in the USA after having received emails from her at 4am??

Is anyone able to check from email address if IP is UK?

Also 3 of my friends were also recommended to go for the triple cast but do not think their situations were difficult.

One thing that does concern me she appears to be heavily promoted on www.lovespellscasters.com which is a well known scam site but do admit there are genuine people in the chatroom seeking real spellcastors. I wrote a comment to but were not allowed to post regarding a scam email address to warn others but then a message appeared to say I was banned from the site??

Has anyone actually received results or indeed in a short space of time or have you all just recently casted? Anyone casted months ago to see whether anything has come to pass?

Just curious. Again these are just my thoughts and not implying anything here.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-28, 20:12

@ confused....thanks, i am really trying. im hoping to even get a phone call from him at this point. lol she keeps reassuring me that we will be reunited soon

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-28, 20:47

SPSP1... I'm not good with computers... But hoping Hope can help us here?!

Pretty1, thanks. I wrote her an answer she asked for but never heard from her again... Perhaps I'll write her again some time. Thanks for sharing... Have to sleep now...

By the way; was having contact with ex, since the spell I heard nothing from him.... :-(

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-28, 20:53

Confused, i would definitely contact her again and see what she says!
and no prob:)

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-02-01, 21:44

@Pretty one... I would leave those other forums alone! I don't understand why they would ban you, but I hear they delete negative info. BUT keep in mind I'm thinkin that this is for THEIR promotion NOT to help Real people.

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-02-02, 18:26

Just wanted to say that Cerddorion did write me again, and told me what she sensed was happening... just have to wait and be positive, and then everything will be alright again....

ARGH!!!

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-02-03, 18:19

@needforhelp

Are you able to chase the email IP address for enquiries@spellsonline.info?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-04, 07:12

Good morning!!

Tried, its hidden... Smarter people hide their IP addresses... :-(
Sry :-(

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-02-22, 18:34

Good Evening,

I just got this via E Mail:

My dear, I sense that you are using another caster now, so I will step back and allow her to resolve your situation.
Good luck.
Blessed be

Cerddorion

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-02-22, 20:08

@timelady

what information did you share with her

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-02-22, 20:25

Greetings both,

I did never mentioned another Spellcaster to neither of them both, not to Cerddorrion or to Ana so as far as me they should not know from each other cus I never told them a single Letter about the other

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-02-22, 20:32

Ok, good luck to you!!

Perhaps she reconised your situation here and read it??

Who knows....

All the best to you too

Confused

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-02-22, 20:47

Wow! step back... today?? Interesting... never said this to me & I have contacted her before & After Ana! Hmmm... the last email ?? she didn't respond.. interesting...

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-02-23, 01:59

Timelady31 wrote:Good Evening,

I just got this via E Mail:

My dear, I sense that you are using another caster now, so I will step back and allow her to resolve your situation.

Good luck.

Blessed be

Cerddorion

I am a bit worried that I have done a wrong thing there.

All the Best
Timelady

She should have tell you: "I read" instead of "I sense", she is probably here reading all your posts, even before I questioned the fact that she admitted she reads other forums, sounds like another scammer to me. Wonder if she can sense this post about her.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-02-25, 05:16

I have nothing new to report about my spells. Nothing manifested until now....

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-01, 19:46

there was lots of activity on this thread late jan. any updates?

there is free consultation if anybody is interested in seeing what she has to say. i acted on this opportunity. i didn't provide details.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-06, 00:41

no connection here.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-06, 00:42

we didn't even get to the reading part. that's a first Wink
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cstefanie on 2011-04-06, 03:13

yup, she suggested a custom spell for me, because my case is rather complicated. involves bf's mom as well. have u done a consultation with her yet?

cstefanie
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-06, 03:17

I have not, no. I just got a reading from Yaya and other than one reader I go to frequently I usually don't go to another but every 3 months. Thank you for responding. Is her custom spell high cost?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cstefanie on 2011-04-06, 03:50

nope. at least, not to me. she suggested a triple casting to make things manifest faster, so i have to pay twice ($75x2). this is nothing compared to what i've paid others. still considering if i should go with her... anybody on here tried her yet?

cstefanie
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-06, 13:58

I don't believe in her at all after my experience since Dec 2010 she has been doing spells (last custom Jan 2011)... she just told me that she saw only HER INTEREST ONLY & offered to do another spell for me... I am totally confused because that was a week ago.. & Fri he assaulted me after GOING OVER TO HIS HOUSE & peeking inside, calling her name & seeing the OTHER woman there!! AFTER, he pulls me out the house & assaults me! I ended up pressing charges on him & he denies hitting me.. not only did I get a reading from Ana Mystic in March where she said his heart is ONLY with me! ... he wants to be with me & his hesitation is because he isn't sure if he can make U happy...blah blah... & LILY said he wanted to settle down with me... In Jan they said that he was thinking & planning to PROPOSE!! LMAO!! Yea right!! I haven't said anything on here for a while because I have talked to needforhelp via PM... but if I ever knew scammers this is it!! How could he have love for me & be willing to DROP everything with ME after confronting the issue with his SUPPOSED EX GIRL... like last year NOV 2010. I was relying on the psychics & spellcasters I trusted to give me accurate insight & I was looking at his behavior & stuff too!! His behavior was OFF & even though the spellcasters/psychic made me feel GOOD ON WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPEN... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!! He totally beat me in front of her! I look stupid to family & friends & look what he was able to do to me! Not a GOOD LOOK! I really don't know what to say or think... I am just sooo shocked at all of this! I thought Spellsonline, Lily & Ana were pretty spot on too & right! Unfortunately, OBVIOUSLY EMBARRASINGLY NOOOOT!! scratch Crying or Very sad

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-06, 14:53

Geeze, sorry you went through that. I too have had both psychics and spellcasters tell me something was not happening, to find out it was.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-06, 15:18

Thanks maggie.. because we were talking & if you try to believe & stay positive as they say there still can be worse case scenario!

Lily says she told me to wait & let him clean up the mess he made!! BUT ummm if they saw a proposal & he wanted me & his heart was with me...this grossly neglects all that ish!! She just sent me a message that he was stressed with his life! Whatever! I am NO threat to a 300lb.+ 6'4' man..!!

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-06, 17:18

I would say not. I hope you are alright!! You may want to post your disappointment in the psychics forum, so that others may decide of they want to put all their faith in them. One thing is for sure stress or not, noone has the right to assault..ever!

I saw you write and I think it's natural that you felt you looked stupid to others, but it is he or anyone who lets their hands do the talking that looks stupid and not you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-04-06, 18:36

thickcaramel, I feel what has happened to you, something similar is happening to me. I had few readings telling me that he is coming back and to give him time, it makes me feel good, but I am afraid they are just trying to make me happy and give me false hope.
I was reading your posts back from december and you had a reading with yaya maria, did she tell you the same thing? just curious.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-08, 00:30

wait a second. obviously if lili said the same thing to you that means she is not so accurate either? Shocked Mad Rolling Eyes

yes thickcaramel, was yaya's reading similar to all the others? if yes, i will leave psychics forever i think.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-08, 00:48

i am so upset by all of this. why would lily tell you to wait after you told her what happened? i don't understand. there is no way you should even bother with someone who lays a hand on you thickcaramel Mad
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joli on 2011-04-08, 07:16

I got a free consultation by Cer. It was really funny, she searched for me in the facebook because I told her my full name and she described me exactly what she saw in the picture. Ok I put on the profile picture a black and white picture, and my hair look dark color, in fact Im blond. She started said that I was beautiful with long dark hair...
Another thing, I put my location in USA because a year a go I was there, but I havent change this information yet. Now I live in Europe.
She said that " I feel you live far from me, in USA"
She was trying to convince me that she is gifted and she knows things.
Dont trust her, another smart business woman who is going to be rich with your hard earned money!

joli
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cstefanie on 2011-04-09, 14:13

@joli - hmm.. when i did the consultation with her she did say that i'm from singapore. she could easily have tracked my ip address. she didnt describe me at all, prob coz she couldnt find me on facebook since i'm unsearchable.

cstefanie
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-11, 07:20

You know what I KNOW Cerdorrion is a Scam! I asked her the same week of the incident is it just her interest ONLY & she said yes this is what I sense my dear... but I had asked her a question or two twice before playing with her & she didn't respond AT ALL!! I asked her do you see a proposal since Ana had told me he was deff thinking about it...& she AGREED & got me to get a Spell for $150 custom spell... now I don't think I can get that back!... I should've... I deffinetely will ask her for it back though... She will ONLY answer a question if she is prompted to the answer or it is a simple yes or no.. she has never been able to give me any insight past what I tell her in updates or whatever...

I don't know I just think if U can cast a spell... then U should be able to tell if it has or will manifest... right?? U can't say "Oh, I see a PROPOSAL coming" let me cast a spell to bring that to be (faster) for sure I guess... then that's it... they can't give you an update on situation from their SENSES... right??

We had good communication (he was interested) back in my LIFE BUT nothing else came to be!! She is on the list of those that weren't able to help warn or nothing, just take $$$

Sorry quys I was really rooting for some & recommended them... I was on mission to prove who is who & what is what for real to see if I was CRAZY for trying this spell stuff & psychic stuff when everyone I know would never... sooo I checked double checked & the verdict is out!! Suspect

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-15, 12:27

she does make good points in her mail to you. maybe this is proof of what yaya says where spells work to change the energy but it doesn't change the person. so the spell couldn't work to make him not react to you violently when he did.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 12:55

I did something simple with spellsonline (in addition to other things before) to see if it works (as there is no way not to KNOW) it is something very specific-not a guy think -has not worked yet. So I am not sure-she said to give it time-if it happens will let you know.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 12:59

So she did not warn you about his personality and possible violent nature. Strange. I was convinced someone was not being honest with me and I have asked the world (and they all consistently say that he is not lying to me). She told me that he was not using me or lying to me (but that there were other factors). Usually she has picked up on people she states are controlling, can never be wrong etc. But they do make mistakes at times and can't be prefect. And that is the problem

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-15, 13:02

doesn't she say if it doesn't work in three lunar cycles (does that mean three months?)

thick, I read that Yaya won't work with you if you are working with someone else. it's a free recast, why not. go for the better guy Very Happy
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-15, 13:03

oh i didn't finish my sentence.....three lunar cycles, then she'll do a recast.

thick: on a side note, i know ana is out......yet, she said the same thing everybody else said .......hmm
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 13:05

Three months hasn't been 3 months yet but not in that direction yet. Yes Yaya doesnt' like you working with anyone else on same issue. I would go for the better guy -agree with Joanna. Please excuse my honesty and if I am butting in, but violence is unexcusable, regardless of the reasons. If he didn't it once, he will do it again (sort of like cheating but worse). I think you deserve the best -and someone who will treat you right. UNLESS you just want to make him suffer but not go back with him Very Happy

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 13:06

I apologize in advance if I am out of place in my comments.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 13:08

Let me look back at her email and I will get back with you about the spell online thing. I specifically did it to see if it would work (and am doing what i need to do to get things if it was working)

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 13:33

January 25th I did my spell so it will be almost 3 months

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 13:33

And nothing yet

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-04-28, 23:17

someone pls let me knw if her spells worked ??rather than going around the bush...

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychic3D on 2011-05-01, 02:54

Iam thinking of using spellsonline for casting a love spell. Can someone come forward and confirm it works? Where did CONFUSED and PRETTY go?

Psychic3D
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunflower930 on 2011-05-03, 15:45

Just so you all know, someone has posted a report on them on ripoffreport.com, under "psychics". You can find it by using the advanced search.

I didn't have a good feeling about them and felt their site looked a bit fake, but this has definitely put me off.
Sunflower930
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 08:48

hi everyone.....
i had a triple cast spell by spells online on the 4th,5th and 6th of this month....i was told i would get be contacted after the last cast but i have not received anything yet...Sad
ive mailed them earlier today...
been scammed bofore more than once ,was hoping that it would not happen again...still keeping my fingers crossed....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychic3D on 2011-05-07, 09:34

Love_hurts keep us posted how you go with them...we are yet to see sny solid results

Psychic3D
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 11:10

@Psychic3D and milthakarse: i sure will be updating u guys here.....her last mail to me was may 3rd and she said she would mail me after casting.....but nothing yet so lets see......im trying to stay positive

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 15:17

she just replied saying casts went well n to give it at least 1 month......

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-08, 11:24

I do not know if her spells work because I will not to use her.
I found her reading to be fake, she searched me in the internet.
Few years ago I was doing a research for a project and posted on different blogs and forums, guess what? she made reference to that situation in the reading as something that happened in my past.
When I got her reading I became suspicious because it has nothing to do with me or my past. Then I goggled my email address to find all these posts coming out.
By the way, she also described me like the picture in my facebook page, it is not my own picture, not even close! Evil or Very Mad
In my book, she is just another scammer.
She should not be offering fake readings, or maybe she should change her wording:
"I will search you and tell how I sense you based on the information I find about you on the web"
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-06-08, 12:06

Hi everyone it has been a while since I posted but I agree...she is nothing but a scammer and I fell for it. She kept telling me to wait and be patient but after a while I gave up. I met someone else and realized the person I cried over was a joke and so are these spellcasters

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top