What happened to SpellsForum.Net?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None What happened to SpellsForum.Net?

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 20:58

hi all. i would really like to know why SpellsForum.Net was shutdown. it was a great site for information and had lots of real people in it though some scammers/fake casters managed to get into there as well. i say that it was a great site because there were many members posting their experience from day 1 after purchasing their spellwork hence we could see and gauge the authenticity and power of the respective spellcasters.

i hope that this is topic about another forum will not offend Hope or anyone else but it is something that i would really really like to know.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: What happened to SpellsForum.Net?

Post by Hope on 2010-12-17, 22:07

Hi LoveProblem, welcome to the forum.
Your post is not offensive. Myself ,as well as other members have found much valuable information in the spellsforum.net website and I make reference to it all the time.
We never knew what happened to the forum or why it closed. When I came across it, it was already closed to new members, way too late after spending thousands on scammers.
We have a member, NoOneMournstheWicked who was also a member of the spellsforum.net and always gives us valuable insights.
Hope it helps
Hope

Last edited by Hope on 2010-12-18, 00:17; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 22:24

hi Hope,

Thanks for the welcome note and also for setting up this forum. I have been searching for other such forums since SpellsForum.Net was shutdown but only found the more commercialized ones such as LuckMojo and CreepyHollows.

i was a member too on SpellsForum.Net but was more of an observer as i was very new to the whole spell casting scene. however after months on the witch hunt for a legitimate and effective caster, i have also fallen into the trap of spending thousands on several spells but have not seen any results. i hope that my experience can help some of the members here make their decision as i did thorough research on the casters i picked and trust me, they were the 'noteworthy' ones with lots of good reviews

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-12-17, 22:27

And talking about the spellsforum.net, I have a question, why the Hector Houngan thread has been deleted from the spellsforum.net website?
When you search for him, you get nothing and when press on the link, it tells you it is password protected. It just happened few days ago and makes me wonder where all the 53 pages went and why?
Just wondering ....
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-12-17, 22:32

Well, as I posted in the introduction message, you must always take everything you read with a grain of salt because it has been proven that scammers do find their way to many forums and post false information. We are not immune to it.
That is the reason why I believe that we have to come toogether and ask questions, lots of them to clear the scammers away, eventually they will give up and go away after a while of trying.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-12-17, 22:37

Love, please feel free to post your experiences about the "noteworthy" spellcasters, the truth shall never hurt .......
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 22:49

i posted a reply and sent it but it didnt get registered. this is my 2nd attempt so dont be confused if it gets posted twice.

i was saying that hectors thread was removed from the main spellcaster page after the forum was closed down but could still be accessed through the search engine. i do not know why.

maybe upward is on this forum too and saw that many of the members were referencing spellsforum.net when researching on hector.

upward, if you are here, it is much appreciated if you could shed some light in the matter. thanks.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-18, 00:16

I was surprised to find the forum closed, i too was a member, and it helped me during dark times in my life.
After many failures and few successes, I banned myself from spells and psychics altogether, it has been almost a year, i am wiser about spells now and still believe in magick.
Thank you hope for setting this forum, it would be nice to know what happened to upward and why he closed the forum. Anyone?

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-17, 15:00

Basically the forum closed because Upward was angry at a few of the members, as they were found to be scammers. However, he never discussed this openly with us. I believe he was terribly disillusioned by those so-called innocent victims who led us to believe they were among us.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-17, 15:10

if you want my private opinion though, upward sometimes got mad for no reason, even at those of us who weren't promoting casters. I can't even say for sure if those people he accused were really scammers, as the evidence was never disclosed to us. The truth is he might just have been angry at something else when he closed the forum.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-07-26, 15:26

You are correct NoOne (my old buddy from spellforum). I tried to contact upward several times after the board shut down through personal email and He never responded to me or anyone else who sent him an email. So who knows maybe he was a spell caster and once his site wasnt the main subject anymore he closed the site? Or maybe he was tired of running the site and maintaining it. He said it cost him a lot of money but yet when I did a search he was actually making money off the site itself from us! So all in all we will never really know the reason and we can only refer back to it when and if needed. ;-)

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-08-02, 16:25

Pepper!! I'm glad you're here Smile How have you been? I have no idea why Upward stopped answering emails. The least he could've done was told us what was going on. He makes posts on the old forum from time to time, but of course nobody can respond, lol

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-02, 17:42

I was trying to go to the spellsforum.net and can not access it, there is an advertising screen requesting you to complete a survey before accessing the forum, "to cover the cost of hosting", I hate these surveys, anyone having the same problem?
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-17, 13:59

Has anyone found a way around the above that Tina posted about? I can't see anything, due to that aggrivating survey pop up. I noticed it was there sporadically, but now it seems present all the time. It blocks visibilty to the entire forum.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-14, 04:29

I just went back to the forum, and I'm having the same problem you guys mentioned. All I can say is, what. the. heck!! I don't know if Upward is behind this or if his site got hijacked or something, but that is not cool.. at all. That site was archived with valuable information, and now nobody can even get to it without signing up for things!!!! ughh that is so frustrating.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum