www.topspell.webnode.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None REAL CASTER TRIED AND TRUE

Post by jenbland on 2011-01-01, 23:16

hello everyone. I can't begin to tell you my encounters with casters who were fake. I probably spent about hummm $20,000 on casters. It took me a while to learn!
I have been through soo much. I won't go through everything here but I just wanted to say I finally found a site that is genuine and not a scam
it's called topspell.webnode.comI got results everytime! I used them for various love situations that was close to impossible.
I saw the question when to give up. Honestly,don't till you try them.

they are really nice and honest and ethical.

again it's www.topspell.webnode.com

If you want to know who is bad: ALL THE OTHERS ONLINE ESPECIALLY new orleans voodoo queen . that woman is a psycho!

all of them are frauds! except the one i just told you about. feefree to contact me. I dont think anyone has as much experience as me in seeing the fraud out ther

jenbland
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None www.topspell.webnode.com

Post by jenbland on 2011-01-01, 23:27

please please listen to me...this is a REAL GOOD CASTER SERVICE

www.topspell.webnode.com.

please don't try any other. the ones i have tried other than this are scams...
i have been through a ton.
feel free to contact me
i don't want to put my email here but just contact me if you need info

jenbland
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.topspell.webnode.com

Post by Love13 on 2011-01-02, 00:50

Can you give us some info about this caster on here? It would be great to hear how you found them? Their site looks very new, so I was just wondering when you had a spell cast by them and how long it took to work? Thanks!

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by c_robb25 on 2011-01-02, 04:33

Yeah, tell us more. You sure like promoting them a lot. Tell us your story.

c_robb25
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-02, 05:19

I hate to question but the post sounds like an add, do you have proof of payment by chance?

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-02, 05:23

Also the site is BRAND SPANKING NEW, just my two cents.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-02, 05:31

Well yeah there are tons of posts promting them by you jenbland. They are VERY new, if you tried so many other scammers please list those so we can avoid them. Their site lacks testimonials, is simple and looks to me like another scam itself. If you had results can you send Hope proof of payment? If they really are that great there are a lot of us looking to get actual results....

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by c_robb25 on 2011-01-02, 07:20

If that is just an add then this person needs to leave this forum cuz you're just playing with people's money and especially their emotions. I'm hoping it's real and not and add

c_robb25
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-01-02, 10:52

Hi everyone, wishing you all a Happy New Year.
I have been somehow inactive and busy, but I always stop by to see what is going on.
I moved all jenbland's posts here and deleted some other duplicated posts as they were flooding the forum promoting a brand new website. It is even a free site, so people be careful.
This topic of the forum was created for the scammers that come here to promote a service and we all know what it means.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenbland on 2011-01-02, 13:03

HI GUYS, YEAH AFTER READING MY POSTS IT DOES SEEM LIKE I AM PROMOTING THEM! AND THEIR SITE IS NEW..iF I HAD FOUND THEM BEFORE i WOULD NOT BE HERE!
TRUST ME, tHEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS online! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!

The reason i had so many posts is cause i was trying to answer the posts individually, when i relaized i should have just done one.
A friend of mine uses them. she told me to try them cause they are now online. i figured if it worked for her and i trust her then i'll give it one last shot (as usual) .
i got results and i thought it would never happen again.

BUT HONESTLY I AM NOT PROMOTING ANYTHING, i AM JUST TELLING YOU WHAT i TRIED AND WHAT WORKED FOR ME IN CASE YOU WANTED TO TRY!
IT'S UP TO YOU CHOOSE THEM OR NOT, CAUSE I'D BE BLAMED IN THE LONG RUN IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU.
i DON;T WANT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME HAPPEN TO YOU , Your stories are all to familiar to me/

THERE ARE FORUMS OUT THERE THAT PROMOTE MULTIPLE SITES AND IT'S THE SAME SPELL RING, THE SWEDISH PEOPLE. or african or crazy wiccas.
I WISHED THIS FORUM WAS HERE YEARS AGO WHEN ONLY RIP OFF REPORT AND THAT SCAM BLOG WITH THAT gay GUY (I FORGOT HIS NAME) EXISTED.
i HAVE BEEN TO MANY MANY CASTERS ONLINE. FROM THE PHONE BOOK, FROM LITTLE ADS THAT PEOPLE GAVE IN THE SUBWAY, FROM THE PENNYSAVER, EBAY..YOU NAME IT...I WAS DESPERATE.
i COULD GIVE YOU HORROR STORIES..I WIRED MONEY LIKE CRAZY.

I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL OF THEM NOW CAUSE I USED SO MANY BUT A FEW ARE MADAM ZOLA, ROSE, AFRICAN SPELLS, MAGE, NEW ORLEANS VOODOO QUEEN, CALASTROLOGY,AISHA, VOODOO PRINCE, MAMBO, JORGE, 7 WITCHES, LADY AUTUMN, SPELLS-WITCHCRAFT, powerful spells (londa marks) I tried every site that looked real..no kidding!

I WAS ASKED TO WIRE MONEY, SEND MONEY THROU BANK ACCTS, CREDIT CARDS, PAYPAL ETC. STUPIDLY IDID CAUSE I WAS DESPERATE.
aND PAY NO ATTENTION TO MONEY BACK..YOU WOULD EITHER NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK, OR IF THEY DO,GIVE YOU THEY WOULD SCREW THINGS UP.
THSE PEOPLE JUST DO THIS FOR FUN AND TAKE MONEY. btw some worked for a second and then backfired.
I could go on but running out of space.

one more thing, i read someone said if you get contact info. they are real, even if u get a phone number they would cut it off after a while and ignore your calls. at first if you seem to have money they would talk to you. also they would close down websites.

ok, so that's my story. if you have more questioons feel free to post. again, i am not promoting anything and i would hate to see scammers here. the point i am trying to make is that i don't trust any of the spells online and this is the only casting service that worked for me so i decided to share it (also as thanks to them for being real).
it's up to you to try or not , shoot them an email if you want.
(i do hope that any fake websites out here doesn't promote their site,) like the other forums. then this would be useless again. Very Happy
ps: I would also like to thank the forum master for making this site, it's long overdue! these people don't know how good this is!..gosh, i sound old! haha

ok, thanks bye. jen Smile Smile

jenbland
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-01-02, 13:57

Just one more question, where are they located?
If your friend used them before they were online, she must know their physical location and if you are using them as well, you must know who and where you sent your payment to.
The reason I am asking this is because I do not see it anywhere in their web page which looks somehow empty.
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenbland on 2011-01-02, 14:56

hi hope,
port charlotte fl.

jenbland
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-01-04, 00:26

so what is the consensus on this caster?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-02-13, 17:08

this site, seems practically empty, and there is no prices?????

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-14, 12:44

Did anyone ever find any information on this caster?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top