www.seductivespells.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.seductivespells.com

Post by rr21 on 2010-09-09, 13:13

I purchased a spell at www.seductivespells.com, do you know if they are any good?

rr21
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.seductivespells.com

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-02, 18:05

Hi, I used these guys when I first discovered spell casting. I thought they were o.k at first but as time went on I didn't think they were any good. She seemed nice but got moody sometimes with me when I asked questions. long and short of it i did not get what I asked for from this group. I have to say though that after they did the cast I did have more vivid dreams. maybe they were'nt strong enough for my situation but none the less I am not saying they are completely fake (my dreams did elevate), just not strong enough perhaps or as good as they think they are.

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None www.seductivespells.com

Post by riley5678 on 2011-10-02, 19:36

Hello I was wondering if anyone has tried this company at all. I'm not sure if this should be here or in the scam section but I tried them over a year ago. Obviously nothing came from it thats why im here i suppose. But just wondering if anyone had luck with them. The head person was nice most of the time she could be crabby on occassion. The only thing I can say about her spells was they may have been causing nightmarish premonitions everytime I went to sleep. Ultimately she told me I screwed up the spell work though. I tried a psychic spell caster because they would talk to you on the phone. Not my best move I can tell you. Anyway just wondering if she worked for anyone else. Although something did work in my favor my ex did fall madly in love with someone like the spells say, just not me though.

riley5678
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 19:59

I am pretty sure they are connected to Extreme spells, which I went to with no luck.

http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4681098&highlight=seductivespells
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by riley5678 on 2011-10-02, 20:00

I know there were a few articles on her blog on the website about me though.

riley5678
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 20:04

Really? With or without your permission? Here are other complaints, but I'm pretty sure there is a thread already on them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by riley5678 on 2011-10-02, 20:05

she dont mention my name directly but i asked her about a couple of them and she said yes they were influenced by me, mostly about psychics that cant do spells or something oh and she ran down ashra

riley5678
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 20:17

Most everyone knows that Ashra is a big scam, but still that's not great to be used as as example.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 21:57

Whoops, that's pretty bad I had forgotten I went to them. Long ago I did the frenzied spell purchasing, until I saw how it actually lessened the spells, instead of strengthening them. I still think the 2 places seduction spells and either lovespells or extremespells are connected. I recall they looked a lot alike.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 23:52

Thanks. I am not for sure if they are scammers or just didn't get some their results. I never asked for money back. Some seemed to have and it sounds got the run around. The woman was nice that I emailed, but for me there was def. no results.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by riley5678 on 2011-10-03, 00:37

thank you for looking that all up for me to know the truth

riley5678
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-03, 01:10

lady7728 wrote:Don't forget extreme spells and seductive spells.

For sure they are connected. Found this on the scammers and fakes from awhile back.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 02:46

Funny, I also had vivid dreams after using seductive spells. Was considering trying them again.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum