Any ghost experiences anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Any ghost experiences anyone?

Post by hopeful on 2011-01-13, 22:49

Slightly off the subject,but wondered if any anyone as any interesting ghost experiences to tell..

It as always interested in this type of phenomena

Smile

Yet to see one though Sad

hopeful
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Any ghost experiences anyone?

Post by jazal on 2011-01-17, 17:16

I don't think I have seen a ghost, but I have visits in my dreams. Like when my grandmother was failing, and I couldn't make it to see her in person, I prayed and said goodbye. Then I dreamt about her and that we had a convorsation and the next morning my sister called and she passed in the night. Or spirirts who have "come to me and given me advice in the night. I always follow it and it is always the right decisions. But they are like enitities of light and there aren't any words, like it's understood what's being "said" without words. I don't know how to explain it any better....like they are "in" me but not "taking over just enter and "talk" if that makes any sense. Unfortunatley it's only happened three times...I wish it would more often. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-03, 23:54

I don't think I've ever seen or talked to any.In the house I grew up in,I was always scared to be alone.When I was alone,I would hear someone walking the basement stairs,and opening the door.I thought at first that maybe it was the wind,but there was no wind outside.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-04, 02:05

ghost or what i dont know but yes i have talked to someone who told me something which happened 2 hours later. affraid
this happened many years back.

after that i have had many paranormal experiences and realised that i am a Psychic. Shocked

its something that i still can deal with sometimes but cant help as i cant control my powers. Evil or Very Mad
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 16:55

I have not seen but on one occasion any enities, though I did live in a house (unbeknowst to me at the time) where a violent murder had taken place. There were cold spots, gusts of wind, a non settling feeling inside and friends seemed more hostile and aggitated when they visited. I imagine the house needing a good cleansing, but I didn't know about that then. We ended up moving as things grew much too unpleasant. There should be a clause where renters are informed of things like that in myo.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-04, 19:36

My uncle lived in a house where the attic was haunted, but of course he did not believe in such things until he heard noises at night coming from there. One day he took a picture of his attic and when it developed, there was a faint outline of a body hanging by a rope! Even now he is not entirely convinced of the supernatural.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 19:44

Yeah,I agree people should know ahead of time.I watched this show a few years ago,where this family was renting a house,and this ghost was there.The daughter looked like his ex lover or something of the sort,so he trapped her in the room,when they tried to move.She had to crawl through the air vent,and he was pulling her back.I also knew someone awhile back whose was with friends doing a seyonce (don't know how it's spelled)and one of the girls he told me looked like the spirits wife I think it was,and then he said that she started having dreams and waking up with scratches and stuff all over her.I believe in ghosts,and it scares me sometimes when my dog starts barking and nothing's there,I know what it means.I was watching the show ghost hunters that came out last year,but after a few episodes I stopped because they were always like"Did you see that?" but the cameras were never facing it,annoyed me that it was like that every time,and I felt that they were possibly being fake.Please keep telling more ghost stories,I'd love to hear them.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-07-07, 19:37

I see spirits, I have been able to since I was a little girl, I also get visions in my dreams where they talk to me and show me things to come. At times I try to dismiss it and I have tried to ignore this gift throughout my life however now im an adult ive embraced it more and I realise my daughter has the same gift.. Its not always a great experience though there is good and bad in everything, when my daughter was a new born a spirit tried to pull her from next to me and the following night I had a vision from my great grandmother who died years ago telling me she needed to be blessed before that happens again..
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-07, 20:11

Wow,thankfully you knew what was going on sort of,and had someone there to help you.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-08, 01:54

thats good.

i wish i can get help in preventing whatever bad i know is coming
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireOZ on 2011-07-12, 03:37

i didn't, but i did somthing. i wake up at twelve midnight and looked at the mirror along and wait for some one to show in the mirror but no one.

ClaireOZ
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-07-12, 09:01

the best way to connect with spirits is via candles regardless of the time of day etc in fact many spirits appear via your dreams.
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-26, 19:43

When I had just moved to Little Rock Arkansas for work the first day in my new apartment I saw a ghost... The funny thing is at first I didn't realize that it was a ghost , I thought it was my next door neighbor. I was in my room and where I was standing I could see into my kitchen. Well I had a little breakfast nook and when I looked up I saw a girl dressed in a white dress walk out of my nook and towards the back door. Well the neighbor and I shared a little patio so I thought that maybe I had left the door open and she was just closing it for me. As she walked out of the nook she stopped and turned and looked at me. I said hi and she just walked towards the back door. When I walked over there the door was closed and locked. I knocked on my neiighbor's door and she wasn't home. Later that day when she did come home I asked her about that morning and why she didn't at least say hello... She told me she hadn't been home but at her boyfriends house. At that point I noticed that she really didn't look that much like the girl I had seen , the only thing they had in common was long light hair. That night as I was going to sleep I felt someone stroking my head... well my eyes opened and it stopped. At that point I asked if she were the person I had seen earlier and introduced myself ...I also as weird as it sounds told her that her stroking my hair like that reminded me of my grandmother and if she wanted to do that while I fell asleep it would be alright. I fell asleep to her stroking my hair.... I never did see her again but if I lost my keys or whatever I would talk to her and they would always just show up. I've told this story to several of my friends and most think I'm daft... I'm not and it did really happen.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by riley5678 on 2011-10-27, 00:21

well i could write a book on my horrific ghost experiences. I will put it simply something paranormal ended a relationship i was in.

riley5678
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top