southcarolinavoodoo.com - Mama Janie Crawford

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: southcarolinavoodoo.com - Mama Janie Crawford

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-11, 13:55

Anyone heard of Mama Janie from southcarolinavoodoo.com?

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None southcarolinavoodoo.com - Mama Janie Crawford

Post by Hope on 2010-09-11, 21:22

Not much info on her, not good or bad.

This is what the talk on the other forum about her:
http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4799856&highlight=janie+crawford

This is the record of the website address:
http://whois.domaintools.com/southcarolinavoodoo.com

It was created on April 2010 and registered for only one year, so it is new and fresh.
If anyone has contacted her and have any experience with her, please share it.

Last edited by Hope on 2011-10-26, 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-10-24, 00:20

has anyone found anything out about this caster? just curious....

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-01-16, 21:49

I live in S.C. and hoodoo is alive and well here. Although I have not personally heard of Mama Janie Crawford, it does not mean that she is not a real practitioner. You have to understand that the S.C. low country is very, very rural. Most "Root Dr's" are in rural areas and have earned reputations solely by word of mouth and referrals. They have never advertised their craft and the power of the internet is a relatively new tool. There is also a voodoo kingdom in S.C that is a country unto itself. Again, S.C has always had strong ties and beliefs to the African and what we call Gullah traditions brought here by slaves. I have included an article some may find interesting. My Momma taught me to always believe in hoodoo and to be afraid of it as well. I guess this is why I have not used anything for myself yet. Lucky Mojo has several interesting articles as well on S.C. hoodoo. Good luck to all.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-01-17, 07:57

Maybe afraid is not quite the right word. Respect is more the correct term. She is of the mind that if you believe something will happen, be it good or bad, it will. Hoodoo or not, to be sure of what you want before you ask for it. When we were young kids and wouldn't go to sleep at night she would tell us she was going to sell us to the Root Dr to boil up if we didn't listen...which we would in turn immediately settle down and go straight to sleep without a another word...A JOKE OKAY...No abuse here...we knew she would never do that but it was time to go to sleep.
She taught us that root work is powerful and can be used for dark purposes as well as good...and as long as we respected all people and treated them the same then hopefully no harmful wishes would come our way. People with dark hearts and closed minds that focused on revenge and hate were those to love the most, and to keep our hearts loving so no bad hoodoo could be put upon us. Most Hoodoo practitioners are choosy when it comes to revenge or death spells, or at least that is what I was taught. I guess that is why I have never used any kind of spell before for anything. I have never been so sure about something changing my life so dramatically. Not to say I haven't thought about it lately or I wouldn't be here searching.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-17, 14:25

@aar3

I completely agree. I have deep respect for hoodoo/voodoo and was taught to be this way by my family. My family are from the south so yes, hoodoo is pretty big down there. Honestly, my parents still have certain hoodoo beliefs and superstitions. My oldest family elders are still suspicious about eating spaghetti from a desperate man-hungry female.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-17, 22:56

I have not gotten a reading from them. I had planned on it but my friends and I got results from the spells we did ourselves so we decided not to.

The article I read was positive and testimonies was in the article. In all actuality the testimonies seemed very genuine.

I will try and find again.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-18, 17:41

I looked more and more into Crawford and I will say, her claims are a bit out there. She also does animal sacrifices which is why she says that her magic is a bit stronger because she does sacrifice.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-01-18, 21:21

True, Bertha Lane does not guarantee results. It's Janie Crawford who boats a 100% guarantee. She may very well be genuine, it's just that free press releases always send up a red flag with me because very rarely will an actual client take the time to write a lengthy article about a particular caster. Through my experience, it is usually the scammers who rely on press release because they are looking for a free way to up their reputation. Easier than writing hundreds of testimonials, I should say Wink

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-01-19, 00:05

Since I am in state I am going to see if I can find out about more Crawford. Like I said before, there are a lot of Hoodoo practitioners in the low country but they usually do not advertise.
I agree with Coraleec, her claims are over the top...it can't hurt to see if I can find out something about her. Will keep you guys informed if I find out anything.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-19, 14:37

@aar3

Thanks for being willing to do some digging. And yes, please keep us posted. Smile

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-01-19, 23:44

Aar, that is wonderful! I didn't know u were in state Very Happy
Thanks so much, please update us if u will!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-01-20, 09:58

You are all welcome. I am working on it now...will keep you posted.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-04-09, 12:27

@aar3 anything on this caster?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down