0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None DR Snake - www.doktorsnake.com

Post by TC on 2010-09-15, 12:47

Hi Guys

I never discussed this guy with anyone - saw a very small thread on him in the spellforum.net blog - I contacted him way back in the beginning when I broke up with my ex first - before I came across any of these blogs. I was wondering have any of you heard anything on him.

The other question I have is - Elena said in her second reading that possibly her spell had stalled, due to my low energy or possibly because I had another spell cast - when I was in the communication stages with Elena - I told her about this spell and she did say that possibly it would slow down the effects of her spell - I don't even know if Doktor Snakes spell is genuine - he does keep in contact, answers all my emails but they are always only one liners, he never gets into detail when he emails which makes me think he is a scam. I bought a spell kit off him to start with to return my ex lover and then I got him to perform one of his own spells using a poppet doll - which he sent to me after he had cast his spell with instructions and oil to annoint the doll for 7 mornings and 7 nights. I contacted him last week and was just curious about if I had given up on things how should I dispose of the poppet doll and the previous kit - he just said to dispose of them as per the instructions - which is - when you have received your results throw them into moving water, ie. sea or river - maybe if I was to dispose of these - there may be something to them - maybe Elena's reading would start coming true quicker. I don't know what to do guys - what if he is genuine and his spell work, will I destroy any chances of his spell working - if I throw the stuff away.

Any feedback would be gratefully received guys - tnx

TC

Back to top Go down

None Re: DR Snake - www.doktorsnake.com

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-06, 08:38

Hi All,

Has anyone received any results from Dr Snake as Jamie Duvalier recommended him due to many of his customers having received results from Dr Snake.

I have just spoken to Dr Snake and about to email him my details so need all your input before making any kind of commitment or decision. Although I am using a UK spellcastor that assures me that my ex and I will be reunited by October 15th at the latest so undecided what to do.

Any advice comments from you all will me very much appreciated.

Thanks

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-06, 08:56

Hi spsp1

I used Doktor Snake - I didn't get any results whatsoever, however, I kinda lost faith in him towards the end and gave up on anything he said - he told me to contact my ex but I couldn't do it - so I'm not sure if it would have worked or not coz I didn't follow his instructions - hope this helps - but if I were you I would wait until after the 15th of October just to see if the uk spellcaster will work - there's no point in going with someone else if this one will bring you what you want.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-06, 09:36

Hi TC,

Thank you for that. I have emailed him anyway so will see what he has to say just out of curiosity.

Only because Jaime recommended him that I thought will at least speak to him.

Did Dr Snake promise you results? What was your situation? Did you inform him no results? When did you have him spell cast for you and what timescales did he give you?

Thanks

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-06, 10:11

I found Doktor Snake very vague, he didn't give time frames as such, it was my first dealings with a caster so I didn't understand the whole concept of timeframes for manifestation, etc. I find Jamie brilliant, dok snake only ever replied to emails with one line emails - I found him very very vague and didn't put much hope in him, but maybe it was just that I was new to everything and didn't understand much - One thing I can say is though, he is the exact opposite of Jamie - I explained to Doc my whole situation at the very start - stating that I wanted the steps to a reconciliation to come from my ex but by the end of a spell kit, a poppet doll and reading, doktor snake told me to contact my ex, this was something I always said I didn't to do - so as not to offend Dok Snake I pretended I had contacted my ex and told him that I hadn't gotten a response - he then said that try again - I pretended again and told doc there still wasn't any responsne - I never heard from him again - so I can't say for sure - maybe if I had contacted my ex then something may have happened - Dok could be real and genunine and may work but I don't know coz I didn't follow his instructions. Sorry I can't be of more help.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-06, 10:36

Thanks TC. I must say how lovely it is to have a forum where you can ask these questions and share experiences.

I will update you all once I receive a response back from him. I certainly will not be annointing any dolls etc he needs to perform all the work should I decided to go down that route and I have requested results this year if he cannot manifest them then I definately will not consult him.

Yes you are right, I need to wait until 15th October as UK spellcastor predicted to see what unfolds if my ex makes contact with me.

I had a chat with Jamie on the telephone this morning and what a sweetheart he is and he also believes that my ex and I will definately be reunited but perhaps a month later than UK spellcastor predicted, he can see a marriage and a pregnancy for me.

I dont want to build my hopes up but will see what unfolds.

Thank you TC for your feedback and comments and I sincerely hope that your heart heals and you truly find happiness whether with your ex or a wonderful person who treats you well.

x

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-08, 13:46

TC what spell did you have cast from him?

Why did he feel the need to send you anything in the post.

I have just spoken to him and stated if I do consult him prefer him to do everything and do not wish to have anything sent in the post and he accepts this is ok.

I do however have to wait until the 15th Oct to see if UK spellcastor was accurate in his prediction.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-08, 13:54

I first contacted doc Snake and purchased a lover back kit - nothing happened, I then got a reading and it implied that we were soulmates - doktor snake said that he wouldn't push any spells on me but that it looked good for a reconcilliation - I then went with poppet doll/lover back spell - where dok does something, do you know what I didn't even ask him what he did - then he sent me the doll -and I had to annoint it with 3 drops of oil every night for 7 nights - he told me to contact my ex after the annointing was finished - but I never did so I don't know if it would have worked or not - Jamie said that he had three clients who saw results with dok snake - but there was one other thing he did mention about having a cleansing done and i'm sorry now that I didn't - coz jamie's cleansing seems to have worked - well i am more calm but then again i am on anti-depressants with the last week also LOL, so maybe they have cleansed me - I don't know what to tell you spsp1, I don't know if Doktor Snake is real or not - but he does practice similar spells to Jamie as far as I can make out - but don't go by me either -i haven't seen any results from anyone so i'm afraid you will have to make your own mind up about it - sorry I couldn't be more helpful

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-08, 15:00

Hey TC,

Thank you for your response.

My intuition is not giving me a good vibe about Doctor Snake as the email I sent him for some apparent reason did not reach him - perhaps a sign. Then I rang him today to chase then resent my email but he responded with 3 links of things to purchase???

I telephoned him to clarify and stated I just wanted to see if he could manifest my wish/desire this year. He will look into it Monday. I also informed him I do not wish to purchase items to send to me and if he were to do the work he himself take care of everything. He accepted this was ok.

Will see what he responds on Monday.

You are right - I may stick with Jamie as I feel more of a connection and he has good energy.

Thank you again.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-08, 15:07

But I thought Jamie recommended Dr. Snake

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-08, 15:21

Yes he did as he claimed a few clients in USA and Ireland had results with him and as I was based in the UK may give me peace of mind. Also Jamie informed me this guy is well known and been around a long time and written books and appeared on talk shows etc.... Also that people had received fast results from Dr Snake.

When I contacted Dr Snake do not feel a connection with him, he appears vague and does not appear to be answering my question with a YES/NO. My personal opinion he appears a little like a politician who evades the direct question but goes off on a tandom.... When I sent him my predicament and asked for his honesty if he can make manifest this year he informed me he would have to perform a spiritual reading to gain accuracy. Whilst on the phone I reverted to his website and discovered that each question were £12.00 each. I challenged Doc who then agreed I did not require a reading as my question was could he manifest my wish list. Now he will look into and let me know on Monday.

When I emailed Doc on Tuesday after a brief call he did not receive my email so I chased today and resent. Perhaps that was a sign???

I like the fact that Jamie you can speak to him freely on the phone and he does answers your direct question and I feel he is sincere.

One can only just go by your own intuition and that is what mine is telling me.

Who knows but I need to feel and be guided by my gut feeling and at the moment it is pointing me away from Dr Snake.

I will however give him the benefit of doubt and await his response on Monday.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

None Doctor snake :Voodoo spells/charms

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-24, 19:00

I had check on this website by this spellcaster.Has anyone tried him or had experiences with his services?

http://www.doktorsnake.com/voodoo-spells/charms/

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-05-24, 19:28

We already have a topic on this caster, please use the search feature before starting a new thread.
Thank you
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top