www.truecurses.com - Joshua Grey Related to 7witches.com and MANY MORE

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: www.truecurses.com - Joshua Grey Related to 7witches.com and MANY MORE

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-13, 00:01

I don't have any and am not trying to discredit him. He is on the list of 7Witchescoven and if you go look on their advertising it comes from Garrisonville, VA and that is where he is from!

No--with the postive thinking. I had spells for years to no avail, and was on cloud nine, with great expectations. I know many, many ppl who have thought positively.

If you had read my post on Anamystic, I just said what happened with a friend. I reiterated that she may be better now, and I didn't know what type of spell he had. It was just his exerperience.

When YOU do things to change your own situation how does one know if it's the spell or actions?!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-03-13, 00:09

@Maggie Where are the links from the ripoff report about him ?

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-13, 00:24

Did you not understand???
They are not about his site, but 7Witchescoven, where he is one of rhe spellcasters.
You go look it up. Go search the ripoff report, complaint's board..Google search. The complaints are there! This forum is to inform others in order to prevent scamming, so I thought, and that is what I am attempting to do.

Do you have another agenda? I am researching myself, prior to spending more money.

Your hostility is not called for!!!!!!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-03-13, 00:32

@Maggie chaeck that sight again HE is not a Spell Caster there he is a Frequent Collaborators there....HELLO and I just saw you have tried to cover up your post on "Anamystic" also and said that she is a good spell caster...LOL. Sorry if I have hurt you feelings and I am not against you but please think twice before you post any misleading info. about any one...unless you have a experience with that person or you are damn sure about it.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-13, 00:40

I believe I just did. I did not cover anything up. I just clarified. You are really grating my last nerve here.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-13, 00:56

There are two negative reports on them on the ripoff report and more on complaints boards. I made "damn" sure, rude one. A collaborator with scammers, hmmm that sounds special.

On the ripoff report it shows the ips from Garrisonville VA, an irony I guess--NOT. I didn't cover up anything. I write that additional remark in case someone had problems grasping it was just 1 experience like you.
did. I do hope others get results.

I thought Hope statred this site so we could share knowledge to help others not get scammed, not be attacked by someone who seems to be obsessed with someone doing a spell for them. Geesh, you are so rude. Seldom have I come across someone who behaves such as you and maybe why your g.f. left you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-03-13, 01:00

Does any report mention "True Curses.com" or Joshua Grey ? if "yes" please post the link here...because you are posting on his thread here...both ips from Garrisonville VA doesnt proove that.

Seems like you are on a war .....LOL

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-13, 01:12

Oh my goodness. I can't keep doing this. You are not getting it. Possibly someone else can explain.

Go look for yourself. He is on 7witchescoven and truecurses. Garrisonville Va is the address for both. It's not a large place and too much of an irony. He is a spellcaster on 7witchescoven, despite the fact that you don't understand that. I'm sorry but I really don't often get mad and you have made me that way.

I couldn't post the link. I attempted to, would not allow. Ripoff report--7witchescoven and Complaint's Board--a clue for you== BOTH PLACES ARE THE SAME--truecurses and withes7coven, I am positive.

OMG--just saw your last post.

Seems you like being a jerk. No war here, I don't have your mentality.
I don't know if your drinking or just extremely rude, clueless or what.
I can't possibly explain this any further, if you can't go look foryourself.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-03-13, 01:20

Maggie I have a gas station in Belleville IL and I am at work right now not drinking, you can call me at my store number if you want too also I am not a collaborator with any scammers, thats my point here...how can you blame any one as a scammers with out having any solid proof....please post a link mentioning "True curses" or Joshu Grey since you are shooting all these posts here.

Didnt mean to hurt your feeling and sorry if I did but you are shooting all these off the target...please creat a thread for 7witchescoven and POST all these notes THERE

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-13, 01:55

I am not going to call you. I'm tired, you have been rude and I don't like that I reacted to that. Joshua Grey is on truecurses, likewise he is on 7Witchescoven. If you can not see the correlation with the IPS, then I don't know what to tell you.

Knowledge is power. Possibly unkike some you haven't been scammed. I am just providing that information, everyone on this forum can raise a question, and others should have the intelligence to see what they think. Everybody wants a spellcaster who can get results, me included. I am not attempting to discredit, but for me the ips raises a big question and may for another. I appreciate when someone provides me with info. Sorry if you don't. However, I will not take your directive. I think this info. should very much be on this list--see Joshua Grey-truecurses Joshua Grey--7witchescoven.
same name--same spellcaster-same ips

I have not once said this man is a scammer, but it does make me leery, as the ips from the same place raises a big question and the fact that he's on both sites raises it even more. I can not fanthom why you don't get that, but okay. Just becuase you are getting a spell casted by him makes me wonder why you'd attack another by raising a question. A lot on here do. I am providing a logical point. I for one want to know who got results, who didn't, like sites, similar wording, etc. I believe most do. To act as though you are putting these spellcasters in a Godlike category, or that no one can question them, or post that a spell failed without your need of attacking makes me wonder as to your ability to use rational thinking. That is what I think this forum is for. The truth.
Good Night.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-13, 02:23

BTW--I really do hope the spells you have casted by him do manifest in full., but as you told me (without divulging your private info. ) that you took some action, so your resilts could be due to that.

I want good things for others and myself. It just raises a red flag for me and I do have to very much with the poster needforhelp his life story does sound like a fairytale. I looked up UK murders under the last name Grey and can't find any info. on that. Like wise I looked up his name in the Int white pages and don't see him in Garrisonville. Sometimes a P.O. box sends up red flags as does sending money by Western Union, and sometimes not. I will hope for you to get full and positive spell results.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-03-13, 02:55

@Maggie Thanks for your positive hope for the sucess in services I bought from him. once again I am not defending him...but as I told you there is no such a scam report on ripoff.com or any where I found about his website or on him that's why I told you if you have than please post the link here.

I dont want to go for 7witchescoven.com because he doesnt cast spell there and I have not took any of their services...if I have a unsucessful friend that doesnt mean that I am on the same page. THE POINT is if you dont have a solid proof against any caster than you shoudnt mix him or her with others...at last I paid him through Paypal NOT a Western union.

PLEASE....PLEASE create a thread for 7witchescoven.com and start posting your openion there

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-13, 04:15

He does cast on there. He is one of the spellcasters on that site, but I have no problem posting this on another discussion.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-03-13, 11:20

As I have said in the past, we have to agree to disagree.
After reading all this discussion I went to both pages and this is what I found:

Maggie had a point, and they are probably related.
It is well known of spellcasters creating new pages and changing names when they start getting negative reports.

We all have to be open to the information we get from this forum and not take anything personal, at the end everyone will make its own decision abut any caster, information is power !

Hope this helps

Hope

Last edited by Hope on 2012-02-21, 16:46; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-03-13, 11:40

You are absulutly right Hope...but my point is there is not a single negative report or complaints I have found any where about "truecurses.com" or Joshua Grey than why does he create another site ? may be to get more business...but than he is not on there as a spell caster and if his own site "truecurses" has a lots of scam or any reports ...why even HE put his name on another site ?

I have exchanged quite a few emails with him...if someone has recieved any email from him please post here word to word so that we can figure out if he is the same person.

Not to defend anybody but I dont believe in to blame anybody either without having any proof.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-03-13, 14:21

jack wrote:You are absulutly right Hope...but my point is there is not a single negative report or complaints I have found any where about "truecurses.com" or Joshua Grey than why does he create another site ?

Maybe it was the other way around, truecurses.com was opened after the reports of 7witches. Eventually they are related and I will not be surprised if his name is deleted from the 7witches site in the next few days.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-03-23, 03:48

OK Hope I just checked and his name is still there so it's not the "other way around" pls let me know if u can

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-23, 13:34

I never thought his name would be removed, and the similarities are still too close for me, but again each can decide. Again...

Joshua Grey
P.O. Box 34
Garrisonville, VA 22463
USA
joshua@truecurses.co

From 7wishes's Terms and Conditions :

If there are any questions regarding this privacy policy you may contact us using the information below.

7witches Coven
Box 24
Garrisonville, VA 22463
USA
7witches@7witches.com

Most don't check scam reports or to see if there is a correlation in casters until they have lost a bunch of money. What you don't see Jack is that most of us have grown skeptical due to getting to know different tricks we have learned from.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-03-23, 14:07

I am not taking anybody's side here but why two different casters can not do the business from the same town ? what's wrong if they are working togathere at some point ?

How many retail stores or real estate agents or gas stations are in your town ? if one of them dont do good business doesnt mean other all are same way.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-23, 16:04

If one associates with someone who is a scammer and I am not saying they are but it does lend a valid reason for concern. You are fairly new to spells from what you've told me and haven't seen the tricks that can be played. A lot of us have. My suggestion is that if you feel comfortable going with him do, I will not be.

Garrisonville Va is not that large, so in my mind does equate to some concern, especially with the P.O. boxes being close in number and the fact he does collaborarate in spellwork on 7witchescoven. I think it doesn't matter what I say you'll see it differently and that's fine.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 06:47

Reverse Whois:
7witches.com is registered by 7witches LLC, The 7witches Coven
in Fredericksburg, VA

The Administrative Contact is Lolwut Holdings LLC
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 06:50

Fredricksburg is close to Garrisonville, Va

If you look up Joshua Grey's phone number it is this

571 255-2522--the same as above, as shone on 7witches.com.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-24, 06:54

Good work, Maggie! cheers

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 07:01

truecurses.com is registered by Joshua Grey LLC in Garrisonville, VA

The Administrative Contact in the domain is Lolwut Holdings LLC
Fredericksburg, VA
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 07:10

http://domaintraker.com
and Domain Tools
show the info.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-03-24, 10:06

Sorry you guys are pretty convinced that he is associated with 7 witches or the site was developed as an offshoot?

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-03-24, 10:07

I meant so...you guys are convinced...

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 11:59

I am, for sure.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-24, 13:45

Maggie wrote:http://domaintraker.com
and Domain Tools
show the info.

That is a great site, thank you for sharing it with us.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-03-24, 14:07

Thanks for letting us know.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 14:29

Sure Smile. I am so sick and tired of ppl getting hurt and scammed, especially when they are already hurting.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 14:56

You're welcome Tina. I like it too. It looks like a valuable source.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-03-25, 02:05

I do have bought spell from him...and it's seems working out. I was silent because I havent seen the full results yet 90 % has been prooven so I am keeping hope and hoping for it, I will post here as soon as I will see the results.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-25, 13:43

Yes, but you did most of the work yourself. By what you told me you changed the entie situation. I don't know that he's scamming with spells, but he surely is with multiple sites. Ppl want to know if they have already been to a caster before they buy from the same one. By PROOF of Domains it's clear there is deceit, in that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top