Real Gifted Spells- Brother Child realgiftedspells.com www.bestspellcasters.blogspot.com552

Real Gifted Spells- Brother Child realgiftedspells.com www.bestspellcasters.blogspot.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Real Gifted Spells- Brother Child realgiftedspells.com www.bestspellcasters.blogspot.com

Post by babygurl1222 on 2011-01-27, 01:27

has anyone used this spell caster that goes by the name of brotherspell.....i heard he was really real. i ordered a spell from him, including i emailed him theres still no reply and it just happened recently....do anyone know whats going on with this spellcaster. the last time i heard he had to undergo surgery. would anyone please update me on this

babygurl1222
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None Real Gifted Spells- Brother Child realgiftedspells.com

Post by Scully007 on 2011-02-16, 17:49

I just brought a reading from him a week ago and still have not gotten an e-mail even though on his website it promises 24-72 hours. I e-mail him but he does not answer he took my money and ran!!. I wanted to buy spells from him.

Scully007
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None Re: Real Gifted Spells- Brother Child realgiftedspells.com www.bestspellcasters.blogspot.com

Post by Scully007 on 2011-02-18, 11:28

Won't even answer my e-mails!!!

Scully007
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None Re: Real Gifted Spells- Brother Child realgiftedspells.com www.bestspellcasters.blogspot.com

Post by jazal on 2011-02-18, 13:00

I sent this message to him. (Although I am not going to purchase anything maybe he'll actually say something......)

"I was interested in purchasing spells from you but am worried as I have a friend that paid for a spell and hasn't ever heard back from you?? "

We'll see what he has to say.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Scully007 on 2011-02-18, 18:32

You are awesome thanks so much!! I did a duspute with paypal, they took away his money then he sent me three e-mails. One saying he couldn't do the reading because he didn't have the location. Than he said his power was out! I don't know.

Scully007
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-02-19, 00:13

LOL no problem! I haven't heard anything yet so we'll see if he ever responds to me either. Wink

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Scully007 on 2011-02-20, 01:20

He did cantact me today and gave a full refund. It was an honest move you can't say that for many casters. Thanks jazal for your great help!!

Scully007
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-02-20, 01:29

Wow that's fantastic! I am glad you at least got a refund and yeah most won't even bother so kudos to him for doing that at least. He never did email me. Wink

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-02-26, 00:47

Brother Child, I found him thru some chat room where everyone would speak wonders of the guy... I contacted him and ordered a spell, I only got the confirmation that it was casted and that was it. Never answered anymore.

Spell didn't work at all, if anything things went worse for me.

Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joli on 2011-03-15, 10:26

Mayrin wrote:Brother Child, I found him thru some chat room where everyone would speak wonders of the guy... I contacted him and ordered a spell, I only got the confirmation that it was casted and that was it. Never answered anymore.

Spell didn't work at all, if anything things went worse for me.
Hi, Mayrin, what kind of spell did you order? I heard that custom spells really work. They come also with a potion.

joli
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-03-15, 11:06

Hey joli

Back in the day I ordered an obsession spell, the second level one, didn't come with a potion. I believe the custom one, or higher level did, but it was so expensive I couldn't afford to purchase that one.

They told me to give it 30 days, not to talk about it with anybody, and that was it. About half that time I contacted them back because things were going bad... to put it short, the guy in question was all lovey dovey all right, but with someone else!

Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-03-15, 11:09

Lucas, I believe it was here ---> http://bestspellcasters.blogspot.com/

There is a little chat box, that I had been following for over a month prior to decide I would go with the casting, and everybody talked wonders there.
Sad to say it didn't work at all for me.

Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by babygurl1222 on 2011-03-17, 21:57

neither for me

babygurl1222
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by junebug on 2011-06-19, 10:43

I think realgiftedspells.com is a joke. They stole a lot of money from me and never answered my emails, unfortunately, I waited forever for items that were never sent. shame on them for fooling me. shame on me for trusting them.

junebug
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-19, 16:13

I have heard the same thing from others.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha on 2011-07-26, 21:28

I believe he is scam, I used him last year and paid $525 for trust my love spell, when i contacted them 2 months later they never responded nor did they send the so call product, then 4th month they did claiming their was blizzard and they were nasty and said they wld mail product and do recast if still not manifesting, after 7 months i never heard from them again nor did i get the so call product and basically got ripped off, stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sasha

sasha
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None RealGiftedSpells.com

Post by divineone on 2011-09-18, 16:09

anyone ever hear about Brother Child spell casting? I was looking for scammers and came across this place. http://www.realgiftedspells.com/. I think it is a scam.

Check out http://bestspellcasters.blogspot.com/ to see who else they have. Hope please watch to see if this needs to be added to the scam sites.

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-09-18, 17:47

Divine,ure doing excellent work on research.......God bless...take care

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-18, 20:35

They are everywhere. Its making my head spin.

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-09-19, 07:05

but ure helping many here from being scammed more.....ive had my fair share n i know many appreciate this forum n all that is contributed here....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna on 2011-09-25, 14:49

Hi all,
My name is Anna and I have some excellent experiences of Brother Child at Real Gifted Spells.
This year has been terrible, due to dangerous weather conditions taking up parts of the year: power outages, potion bottles getting trashed in transit, credit card fraud etc. I gave a video testimonial and can understand how frustrating it has been this year to have less contact with them.
Hope this helps

Anna

Anna
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-25, 14:51

DUPLICATE POSTS ARE CONSIDERED SPAM! PLEASE MAKE YOUR POST ONLY ONCE!
THANK YOU

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna on 2011-09-25, 14:53

and yes - I do regularly post on: http://bestspellcasters.blogspot.com/
It's unfortunate people have had bad experiences. I went to other casters e.g. calastrology and Live psychic...but just got scammed.

Anna

Anna
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna on 2011-09-25, 14:55

@ Hope - I shall refrain from duplicate messages. Thank you

Anna
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top