Sharon - www.voodoodomme.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Sharon - www.voodoodomme.com

Post by jennifer on 2011-02-10, 19:17

I've just noticed that this big scam built her own web site.
Her name is Sharon, she used to work for planetvoodoo.com when I contacted her in September, at that time I was very desperate.
Now she owns her own website, PLEASE GUYS STAY AWAY FROM HER, I've wasted 1300 usd and 3months time...she's very good at talking and she gives you fake hopes...she takes a lot of time for the rituals in order to get over the limit time that paypal needs refund money.
I was desperate and I was emailing her everyday and she asked me 300 usd for reply everyday to my emails, can you believe that??? she's very means,she's not a genuine and real spell caster, she just takes advantage of people's desperation. I've payed 100usd for 2 gris gris and she never sent them to me....at the end of her "work", after 3 months of ritual, she told me that her spirits told her that i should give up the idea to get my ex back in my life,and that she could cast a spell to make me forget about my ex.I was lucky because in the meanwhile I met another guy and I forgot my ex, so i asked her for a refund and she told me that since the first day she told me that I might not get him back...wich is not true!! of course the first day she told me that I had 100% of possibility to get back my man with her "work".....
She's a big scam artist and she's very mean, now that she built her own website she's even more dangerous...
Guys please be carefull and STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!!

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Sharon - www.voodoodomme.com

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-02-12, 20:44

My deepest sympathies, Jennifer. I was so very disappointed to hear this.. and sickened at what you had to go through!! But Does this mean Denise is a scammer too?? She's written books and she just seemed so real to me; I can't stand to think she's fake as well!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-02-12, 21:09

with all due respect, I feel that maybe Sharon is the only scammer at planetvoodoo because Denise (the owner of the site) has multiple blogs about her work in which she does not advertise products, but only shares knowledge. She's also an artist and has videos on youtube about how to do simple rituals. I wonder if she would go through so much trouble if she really were a scammer. I guess this is just wishful thinking, since I can't say for certain.. Again, I'm so sorry you had that awful experience with Sharon!!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-02-13, 08:38

Denise suggested me to work with Sharon because she was busy at that moment...I contacted Denise first.
They're very closed and they work together... from my point of view they talk too much and they advertise too much their items ( very expensive) but, when it comes to results...how many people has seen result from them???
I can't say that Denise is a scam, but if she "works" like Sharon you will never see results,just spend a lot of money and hear a lot of stupit things...

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-02-13, 23:52

I agree that both of them are very commercial and seem to push their items a lot. As for results, I haven't spoken with anyone who has used either of them, and I don't think they have testimonials on their site. I'm sort of in limbo about Denise.. She seems well-intentioned and yet so very commercial

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-14, 04:39

And now the voodoodomme website has disappeared completely!! What could this mean? And it looks like she no longer works with planet voodoo. Maybe Denise kicked her off.. I hope that's what happened. Sharon should not be allowed to take anyone else for a ride!!!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 11:18

Interesting.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-10-16, 12:53

Yes..... I've also noticed that the website has disappeared completely,and that she no longer works with planet voodoo What goes around comes Around.....Karma is taking care of her!! :-))

I was desperated at that time and she took advantage of the situation, now she's paying for what she did to me and to many other desperate people

I got my revenge ;-)))

Let's hope that all the scammer will end up in this way!

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 16:21

Yay one down, but many more to go.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down