Spiritedenterprise.com SE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Spiritedenterprise.com SE

Post by needhelp on 2010-09-12, 01:56

I am very close to buy a spell from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Have someone have experience with them?
They have a six month spell cast service, it costs $600.00, any updates? are they real? They sell nice stuff and some hard to believe.
Please help!!!!

needhelp
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Spiritedenterprise.com

Post by R on 2010-09-12, 07:22

Hmm, I wouldn't know about that, but I was surfing around some other spell-casters websites and I found this link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spiritedenterprise is listed as Number 7, but I find the whole bestpsychics website itself a little fishy. Don't know why though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Spiritedenterprise.com SE

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 17:41

needhelp wrote:I am very close to buy a spell from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Have someone have experience with them?
They have a six month spell cast service, it costs $600.00, any updates? are they real? They sell nice stuff and some hard to believe.
Please help!!!!

Needhelp - I was doing some research online the other day and came across this page that talks about pre-made magic kits, spirit contained items etc, when you take a moment to think about it what is said here, it makes perfect sense why those kits and spirit filled items/spells kits DO NOT WORK. This is what the Mambo whom the complaints (about useless magick/spell kits) were sent to had to say about the issue: "The matter is this, when you go buy a pre made magick kit or spell set, such as are often found online, it is alot of the time be useless. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that they never work, or that they don't work necessarily. I am simply saying that those type of kits are often ineffective.

This is because kits such as those are prepared for the masses, prepared by the masses, and consecrated in masses (if they receive any special ceremony or attention at all!). As we all know, everyone in the world is an individual. I am not Joe, and Joe is not Sue, etc, etc. We all have individual problems, errors and other factors that go along with us. Magick kits are not produced to deal with your problem individually
" You can read the rest of her explanation by going to this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My take is that you need the kind of help that is customized for you or your problems and not a mass produced spell/spirit kit that does not even know what your problems are or the root cause of them, nor made with any knowledge of your issue. Think about it, these kits were made before you came across their services, how can they really work if they don't even know what your problems are and how they can solve them. Any way just my 2 cents, I wouldn't buy those.

Blue-

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None http://www.spiritedenterprise.com

Post by maritzaval on 2011-02-27, 09:12

Has anybody heard of this?
Many good reviews specially Mother Moon. Maybe I'll try it...

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2011-02-27, 12:42

yes. I have brought some products from them.. no spells so can't comment on that.. they are very genuine, my parcel got lost in the mail and they promptly replaced it!

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-27, 14:57

Found this...

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maritzaval on 2011-02-27, 15:02

That guy posted the same on diff spellcasters, check this out..

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2011-02-27, 23:52

I can't comment on the rip-off report, although sounds suspicious. I did send an email to Mother Moon once just asking about spells, saying that I had already one in progress and she told me not to purchase one from them... I have always found them very nice and not pushy at all. There is also a forum on their website as well, but gets involved with "spirits" such as dragons, faeries etc... so a little bit "out there", all depends what you are into I suppose!

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-07, 10:22

dropped them an email for a reading to check things out. personally, i felt it was a little brief, and doesn't provide too much insight. i don't have hard evidence to back up their reading so i always take things with a pinch of salt. but i followed up with an enquiry and they are helpful in terms of explaining what could work and so on.

prices seem reasonable i guess, and they also will work with you if you may have any financial problems. so customer service is A+ for me.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-01, 02:57

I bought a rehomed spirit from them. The communication was good and I feel they are concerned about their clients, meaning they want a strong sprit not to be in the inexperienced hands. The energy from their amulet was unmistakenly real, though I didn't feel evil in any way. I can't speak as to whether all their vessels are inhabited, but that one was. I even had 2 seperate mediums desribe him just the same.

I did not go to them for a reading.

I feel the above referanced post on the ripoff reoprt was intended more to discredirt some, rather than testify of their experience.

An additional observation-- If someone has a hard time picking up in spirits, they might possibly think that all "haunted jewelry" or objects are fake, but learning to sense an enity usually changes their thinking.

I personally have not seen where a spirit could make someone rich, famous or other outlandish claims, regardless of the seller.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-01, 09:39

On that same post (on the Ripoff Report) the poster also "reports" spells4free. Kinda strange, because it is just different posters posting that have worked for them, so I don't see how that is a ripoff. One can try them, but not every spell will work for every person.
What I found interesting is if you read down not only does Spirited Enterprise post a rebuttal, but others come to their defense.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-02, 12:03

Oops, I was wrong. Spells4free is a different site than what I was thinking. Anyway..like Geri I highly rate Spiritedenterpise in customer service, but I have not had a reading by them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 02:51

They have some nice amulets that are charged.

@Maggie, I noticed their charged pieces came with descriptions. you mention you had two seperate readers pick up on him/the spirit. did this fit the description that came with the piece you purchased?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 12:37

Yes--but he was too dark for me, but both Tisha and Eva described him too the tee, exactly the same..dark hair, bright green eyes, slightly darker skin and very nice looking. He was a sex spirit or something, but I had no idea of that. Just me..but I am not into having relations with a spirit! There seem to be plenty that are, but not me.

I knew he was darker (but no physical description) when I purchased him, and Mother Moon was nice in providing some communication, but I no longer longer want darker type spirits. I had been receiving guidance from a friend who meant well, but his gidance was to get darker spirits for protection and that just didn't ring true for me. I got him at a discounted 300. Not all their spirits are dark, of course.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 12:46

Their amulets are high quality--possibly why the prices are so high.
I have gotten real spirits in gemstones and lesser quality vessels that are very real that cost a fraction of their prices. It just depends on what you want. The spirit I am the closest to is in a tiny and thin piece of amber and I am so afraid I will loose him, but I don't know who to trust to do a spirit transfer. I better do something soon, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 12:50

" He was a sex spirit or something, but I had no idea of that. Just me..but I am not into having relations with a spirit! "......how?

That's too out there for me. No, sounds scary.
I'll have an animal spirit then. or angel.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-04-23, 12:53

I have purchased from them, to tell you the truth I may not be the best one to judge their work as i have not been able to fully connect with any of the spirits i have acquired online.
Sometimes i go in shopping sprees, is like i am looking something and when the items arrive, i still can not find it, it is a rare feeling, like i am missing something and it keeps hiding from me.
But i just want to make a point, i rather buy from sellers who have been in business for years, at least i know they will not take off and change their name or come out to be another scammer. I am very aware of new sellers popping out.
Do you know there is a book guide of how to sell haunted items in ebay? Easy business, anyone with a little imagination can try to make an easy buck, but only the real ones stay for long periods of time.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 12:54

wow. at least it's great to hear that you're not alone during this troubling time. but i agree - sexual relations with spirits??? ugh. sounds like twilight.

im very curious about watchers though..
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 13:03

tina71 wrote:... i still can not find it, it is a rare feeling, like i am missing something and it keeps hiding from me.

same way for me. it's like something is trying to get my attention and i don't know how to get that information. i am going to wait awhile and then get back to yaya.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 13:09

I don't know Geri...it sounded weird to me, but I have had what seemed like very logical older adults tell me it happens. Not for me!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 13:12

When you first started, did it take practice to connect?

Has anybody else had any experience with connecting to charged pieces?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 13:15

A Watcher, or Angel (not portal, actual Angel spirit) is what I would first get if I was new to collecting too. I have spirit have a spirit from Poland that a friend got that works like an Angel and Watcher all in one.

Like I said I foolishly had some darker spirits, for a short duration and just packed up most of mine and gave away, even some of the good ones. Then started again, with what felt right to me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 13:19

Yes, Joanna it did. it took me months to connect and I almost gave up.
I felt utterly foolish talking to rings and amulets, like I was a nut. Then little by little I connected. I could just sense them.

Go look at Lisa of real_magick on eBay for her Watcher desription. She explains things very well. I have forgotten exactly what they are, but good. Again it was harder for me to connect to her's (might have just been me), but her desriptions are great.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-04-23, 13:20

@maggie, maybe i should do something like you did, get rid of all of them and start again fresh.
i wish i could find a seller who would guide me because everyone tells me something different and at the end i feel that they just want me to buy more. It is a good business practice and it does not mean they are not real, but it has not worked for me so far.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 13:32

@maggie, you speak highly of SE charged pieces and talked about the one piece that was not what you anticipated. do you have experience with more pieces? one in particular i am debating on....well, it's $300. pricey for quartz. what hapens if it cracks, get lost, etc?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 13:40

I have not had that happen, Joann, so I'm sorry I just don't know. Mother Moon would be better to advise you about that. She was good at answering my questions. I think I just didn't ask enough, as to why I got a spirit that wasn't right for me, or maybe my thinking changed.
There was nothing misleading in what I bought from them. It just after a short time felt wrong for me. Stupidly, or follishly, I got a really dark spirit from someone not mentioned and nothing felt right. It was just a big mistake on my part.

If you are looking for a light spirit to begin with, it should not present a problem.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 13:46

I have had some pieces of rose quartz for at least 20 years, before that they belonged to my mother, given to her by a collector..so they are at least 30 years old and never cracked.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-01, 07:12

Greetings all,

I did read through all of your Posts and to tell the Truth my Head is spinning. I would like to know a few Answers which I listed below. Feel free to PM me the Answers if you dont want to write it here:

1.) Do this Items from them realy work?
2.) How much do you have to invest cus I dont have much money?
3.) Do they also post to Germany and if so how much is the post/pack?

Thank you
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-01, 10:37

I don't know the question 3. Ann's byhepowerof3 and Elizabeth's mom's27507 or something like that--the numbers may be wrong are the least expensive. I can find you Ann's exact user name if u are interested. I have found great success with both of their's and Creepy Hollows is also not very high cost.

S.E. is good, as well. Their vessels cost more, but are generally higher quality. Ususally from 100-600 hundred. Keep in mind that one really is not paying for the vessel as much as the portal for the spirit. On eBay you contact the seller in their box..it's labeled where you can. They will respond and answer about shipping to Germany.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-07, 15:48

they say that spirits find you before you find them. like it just happens and i believe that based on my experience of being brought into this world. if that is the case why do some spirits need to be rehomed? if i am understanding what rehoming means that is. why do spirits need to be given up?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-07, 16:24

A bound spirit helps an owner, or I like better saying human companion. Creepy Hollows can better explain those questions. They have all kinds od info. posted. I used to know as I did a ton of reasrch before getting them. These are different than your own guides, which for me I have a hard time connecting to.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-08, 02:46

anyone have success with spells from SE?

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-09, 06:18

I have not tried their spells before, but they are legitimate and very pro-customer.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-09, 07:33

thx geri......Mother Moon has been replying me well.....so i may just give them a try.......

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-09, 09:08

Some think that I am. I am not a Medium. I'm sorta reluctant to post that, though. I am just a person scammed by others and why I am on this site and I feel my gifts are mimimal compared to some.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-09, 09:23

guys...should i go ahead with spells from MM?

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-10, 06:00

hi all....i saw the spells on the website and there were just so many that i thought could help me...when i mailed MM asking her for guidance n suggestions of which i should get,she said its a good spell work ive chosen! so now im not sure if i should go ahead coz some of the spells are alike and if i get them all,u can imagine the cost!Smile
hmmm......and no reply ffrom her after that..... No

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-10, 13:41

i found that mm was very responsive in my first inquiries about some of their items and after i bought, i heard nothing. maybe they are just busy but i also find that we ourselves on various posts throughout this forum make excuses to justify why things don't happen, why people don't get back to us, why our spells don't work, why readings are off or why psychics don't connect to us.

follow your gut instincts love_hurts. try ignoring all your questions and confusion and follow your gut
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-21, 06:44

Hi all,

just wanted to say I got a guardian Dragon Spirit from them and within a Week of paying it had arrived in my Flat in Germany so that was not long from the States to Germany. I work in a Caffee so I cant have Rings on wilest working and I did put the Ring a my Necklace that Day. Normally this Necklace never came off in 2 Years I had it now. But on this Day (aprox 3 Days back) I went to clean the Floor and saw in Shock that my Necklace was on the Floor without the Ring and my other Pendant.

I was shocked and searched all around but could not find the Ring which had my Spirit in. Now Mother Moon can and will resummon the Dragon back into another Pendant and ship it my Way. She said they charge 35 USD for that Service and I told them I cant pay before the 2nd of June since then my Money will reach Paypal. I wrote to her to ask if she can ship it before and I pay her on that Date since I intend to buy more from them then.

The Members of that Site and Mother Moon have always answered my Questions in a Day or sometimes even faster. MM said she only works half Day on Saturday and has free on Sunday. So up to now I like them.

Also when I got my Spirit I feld like my Body was priceling all over and it felt good. Sometimes it was cold were the Ring touched my Skin so I think that was Activity from the Dragon gathering Energy to help me what I asked of her. I have seen that purple Dragon like Wine & Grapes, Almonds & Coffee Beans. So I did put a Glass of red Wine and a little Plate of Grapes at my Window were the sun can shine on it so that my Dragon, althrough not really with me, can still get the Offerings.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 10:53

Thanks for sharing. Congrats and sorry there has been a little problem, but sounds like you will have that dragon. I don't have a dragon, so will learn from your experience. Dragons are mentioned in the Bible. I don't know if they are exactly as they are we have come to see them in art form, but I do believe that a lot of these mythogical creatues did at one time exist.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-21, 11:16

Hi Maggie,

yes I am going to have my guardian Dragon back when I paid for the Service and I will buy her a Cleansing/Charging Box to rest in from time to time. I am then getting another Spirit soon MM will advise me o nwhich is the best, as she asked me which Attributes I wanted the Spirit to have. Also it helps I guess that I am in chinese Zodiac a Dragon myself (born in 1976) and next Year is again the Year of the Dragon in China.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 11:25

Here is a link to some explainations about dragons, Biblical regerences and such. I just saw I have a Chinese Seeker Dragon I have yet to invoke. I forgot, I have had it for over a year. Oooh, that's not good.

love_hurts..That decision should be your's. I suggest scanning the Creepy Hollows forum on them and seeing what other's experiences have been with their spell casting services. It seems most of us can provide input about purchasing spirited vessels and their communication.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-21, 11:59

thx Maggie....MM did reply after some time saying she will look into my case but i havent heard from her since....that was on the 12th of may..anyway,its ok....maybe im just not meant to work with her...

i do not know if i should get into purchasing vessels....i do not know much and am not sure if im ready for that.....there are so many articles at CH forums....im not sure if its for me....maybe one day......

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 12:06

I wouldn't do anything you feel uncomfortable with. Hmmm..I wonder why MM didn't get back with you? You could be right. I have too many spirits. I went a little overboard, I think..lol. I had a goodly number then decided to add to them and now it's like Spirit explosion, metaphorically speaking of course. They do take time and effort.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-21, 12:11

MM may have been annoyed i had asked her about the spells that were similar and she still thought i should get them all.....haha...she could have just refused me but she did say she'll get back....im not waiting anymore for her...

I think I need to read more about vessels.....its interesting I find but I still feel one should be really ready for them.......not too be taken lightly......

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-21, 12:55

you are right when saying you should not take on one Thing which your not ready for and that Spirits are not to be taken lightly. I think that I am very responsive/ can feel such Waves from them & for Magic specially celtic Magic and english Druid Magic, I also think I am very sensitive/sensible in that Way and can feel when something happens which normally does not (please read my Post , the long one, above for that).

Like said I am feeling good with them (SE) and MM answered me always within a Day and advised me, also the Members on the Site helped me a great Deal. I was thinking of getting Altar Items from them for my own celtic/druid Altar at Home and a Box for my Spirits. I think it is all about Feeling and if the Connection feels good then go with them and if not better dont it is different from Person to Person. I am not making Adds for them now so please dont think that , it is just I feel good with them.

All the best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-21, 13:33

@Timelady, it sounds great, finding someone who you feel comfortable working with and who you trust is key, if you have a good connection with MM stick to her.
Avoid going around asking others, it will create doubts and confusion.
Getting the right spirit to work with you is a 50/50 chance, at least in my case, I also learned that spirits are a lifetime commitment, you can not bring them to your life and just forget about them once you get what you want or even if you don't.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-21, 14:24

you have me at the mention of the chinese dragon. Smile but before i decide on anything, may i ask how often do you need to "speak" with the spirit? or is bonding done just by carrying / wearing the jewellry everyday w/o talking or doing any activities with the item?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 14:36

What I would do since it is a stone is carry is place in your bra for the 30 day bonding period. Yes, you talk to it or even just sit and meditate with it, use telepahy. You don't have to talk to it every moment, just 5 to 30 minutes a day. Magnolia of Creepy Hollows just came out with a free spirit transfer ritual, meaning you could place the dragon in another vessel if you like once he is invoked, so you could even put him in a ring or necklace if you'd like. That is if you are interested in him.

I must admit I was fearful of the ritual, but got Tisha to help me confirm I did safely get them transferred safely. I use a pendulem to make sure they approve of the vessel. Spirit keeping is not scary and I have found it rewarding once I learned to connect, but it did take me a little whule too. Now I do easily.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 14:43

Here is a link to the Chinese Dragon.

Here is a link to the Gryphon.
Maggie
Veteran