MagickBruja on Ebay - www.magickbruja.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None MagickBruja on Ebay - www.magickbruja.com

Post by Zgreenberger on 2011-02-12, 21:32

Hello everyone. This is my first post, so I'm terribly sorry if I posted in the wrong area.

I recently came across MagickBruja on eBay and have been in contact with them. They seem to have very good feedback, but I did a general search on Google and came up with nothing. Also, I visited their website at www.magickbruja.com and I'm not really sure what to make of it. It seems a bit strange that there are no reviews outside of eBay for this caster considering their fantastic eBay feedback. Anyone know anything about this seller?

Thanks.

Zgreenberger
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: MagickBruja on Ebay - www.magickbruja.com

Post by lucas on 2011-02-13, 22:20

This page is just full of Google ads.
It just takes you to the page of the adds. There was a link to ashra spells (and we all know what it means)
It looks to me as an advertising page.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-02-14, 11:19

Hi all,

I had just looked for this Site that is mentioned here and it said that it cant be displayed. That makes me thinking that who ever led the Website got to hot Ground and did run for it.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Zgreenberger on 2011-02-14, 18:45

Hi Timelady31,

I just re-visited the site, and it seems to be "up"-- even though it is more or less a "dead" site that only contains some google ad sense ads.

Lucas,
I'm not sure I have heard of Ashra Spells, but I'll do a search of the board to find out. I'm assuming that's a bad sign. I'm not sure if the website creator is advertising Ashra or whether Google Sense is pulling up Ashra's site to advertise based on relevance. Who knows. What a disappointment.

Zgreenberger
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top