Keen Psychics Experiences

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Keen Psychics Experiences

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-20, 19:56

I talked to a friend today who said she talked to Joanne on Keen and she agreed that she is legit. I am going to wait to talk to her on Keen again because I'm planning to buy myself a hoodoo/rootwork spell and do the work myself first and then give her a call later.

I wonder if it is one thing to advertise spells and have clients ASK you for spell work, but it is another for readers to solicit for spellwork. I have talked to readers on LP and Keen who have in their profiles that they do spellwork, but those readers have never outright asked me during the reading to purchase a spell. That is the problem, I think, that WW was asking people during the reading to purchase spells.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-20, 20:07

I'm not sure about that policy, but I would not want someone pushing spellwork on me during a reading.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-20, 20:11

Yes, it made me feel a little uncomfortable as well. That's probably what got her kicked off.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-20, 20:14

It was wrong, so maybe it was a lesson that had to be taught. I don't think it's against the rules for the readers to own their own sites, though. I know several that do.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-20, 20:14

JoAnne is a very legit psychic and very good. I'm pretty sure, she is one of those readers that will not go near spell work. When we were talking the other day (she called me to explain the whole contract issue), I told her about some of my work and she was not for it. But that's what you find... some readers are totally into spell work and others stay away. As long as they do not judge the experience... that's fine with me. I think it's okay to advertise, but pushing is a whole different thing. I agree with Maggie - I would not want that.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-20, 20:22

Readers can definitely run their own sites and advertise on several. But if a client (like you or me) finds a psychic on a particular site, for example...keen or VOA, the psychic has a contract that states they must direct that client back to the site and not read for them on their direct site as well as others they advertise on. that way, the owner of the site, still makes the $ on the business as they all take a cut (yet, not a bad deal... they do all the advertising to get the psychic noticed). That's the way it was explained to me. So like JoAnne told me, if she reads for someone on Keen and they later find her direct site. .. she told me she will cancel the direct site reading and ask the client to go back to keen. But I do know many (several) psychics, that ignore this aspect of the contract. JoAnne, is just very rigid. It really does not matter... but for me, I will always search for a direct site to avoid any conflict and save $

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-21, 16:29

I had never heard of Joanne until I got on Keen, but since I started reading with her on Keen, I will have to go there for my readings with her and abide by her rules, so I appreciate you looking into that for us, Wylie. Smile It's taken me this long to find a good, honest, legit reader (and trust me, I've talked to MANY, MANY psychics), and her rate on Keen is less than what I was paying some of these fakes on Liveperson, lol.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-21, 16:36

Maggie wrote:I'm not sure about that policy, but I would not want someone pushing spellwork on me during a reading.

It makes a client very uncomfortable! When it happened to me, I started to feel "scared" that what this reader was saying -- about me having this huge cloud of negative energy around me that needed to be removed -- was true... She was so on point with what I had asked her about. It is too bad because these readers who do it are either adept mind readers or they're people who actually have some type of psychic gift. That's how they trick people into shelling out cash for a spell. I agree that readers like that should be removed from a site. It's not in a site's best interest to have someone bilking clients out of hundreds of dollars that the site will never see. On top of it, they'll get a reputation for being a site that hosts scammers, and Keen already has a bad reputation because it has so many phonies signed up on their site.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Deborah Mills on Keen

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-21, 18:40

Hi all I was wondering have of you heard or every tried Deborah Mills on Keen or anywhere else. She voted number 1 or 2 on Keen and I have tried her and it in the past it seem like she was real but I just wanted to know any any of you have tried her.

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by decibel.diva on 2011-10-21, 19:53

I've gotten a reading from her a long time ago. She seemed good about picking up on my and my ex's feelings, but none of her predictions/time frames came to pass. She's very kind and I think for general readings she's great. Smile
decibel.diva
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-21, 21:03

Yes - about 7 months back. She gave me the same long term predictions that I'm still waiting to manifest (get the same from almost all psychics), but her short term predictions did not work out for me (I may have changed that). She is always booked, so if you want to talk to her, you need to pre-book a call back. (she usually has about 22 people in line) and will get to you about 8 hours after you book. I used to book in am and get call around 4 or 5.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-22, 12:01

I have had reading with her and some email readings and then it seem like she was good but now reading her feedback it seems as though she is tell everyone that there lover is coming back no matter what and of course thats what she has told me so I was just seeing if i was the only one that thought this

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-24, 17:43

I haven't read with her, so I can't say if she's good or bad. I generally don't want to wait for the psychics who already have 15 people waiting in line.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top