Keen Psychics Experiences

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Ravenstar7 on keen

Post by MV1 on 2011-09-09, 21:12

Has anyone worked with him. His reviews are higher than anyone else's and they all proclaim that is 100% accurate.

I have called him a couple of times and while he seem to peg my situation accurately, I only wonder if the things will come to pass that he mentioned. I tried to search the internet, he seems to have quite a few degrees and whatnot.

Has anyone heard anything about him at all?

MV1
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None Ravenstar7 on keen

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-09, 21:18

I have not. Maybe someone else has.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: Keen Psychics Experiences

Post by scammed on 2011-09-10, 08:32

I posted this oin Sugahlilly's thread but posting it here as well for everyone's benefit. -Update on psychic accuracy. In the past 2 months, I've had readings by Lilly, Maria, Darlene, Tisha and Angel. All but Angel told me the same thing- that my ex will come back to me. Maria said there is no need for spell since he sees him coming back to me anyway, spell or no spell. Darlene said he will be coming back "soon". Tisha nailed his name down (which blew me away), Lilly said he will be reaching out to me towards the end of August or early Sept. Well on Wed. Sept.7, I received an e-mail from him, then Friday, Sept. 9, I got another email asking me if he can call me. To make a long story short, we are back together.and thanks to this forum, everyone gave me support and hope when I was feeling down. I don't think I connected with Angel . She said we are not getting back together. As they say "the proof is in the pudding" - Maria, Darlene, Lilly and Tisha are all gifted, but Lilly was the most accurate regarding timeframes. I wish everyone happiness and I wish you all get what you're wishing for, just as I did- the world is beautiful again. Love and hugs
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-10, 09:05

Scammed so so happy for you, thank you for the update. goes to show that some psychics can get it wrong! wish you lots of happiness, all the best Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-10, 09:22

Thank you. All the best to you too.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-10, 09:25

No worries..hugs Smile ,

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 17:27

what is the link for Lilly?

I had radings with a Lilly who was nice but not very accurate.

malika is very sweet and sincere, just realize it's more analysis of the situation than prediction. And her readings do tend to take a while so they get expensive.

Ask Gabbie is very good and FAST. I like Monique also. Laurie Lee never sugarcoats it and she is also fast, accuracy medium, but sometimes she's too abrupt for me, though she always means well.

Over the years I've tried many but not Tisha or Yaya-- what are their links?
Helga Morrow can be good with timing but not always and very prickly.

The most relisble and accurate and kind for me is LANE GRAY. She never oversells-- I went off some psychics I had liked becuase they told me this or that guy was sooooo into me and it would happen, and were wrong, not to mention weird, bad job advice...

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 17:30

please post your links as there are many angels, lillys etc. Thanks... although as I said I'm not really looking and the reading thing can be a huge addiction.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-10, 17:37

There is already a link for pyschicsughalili in the psychic's threads.
http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/t72-sugah-lili-wwwpsychicsugahlilicom
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-12, 08:47

I have been on Keen a bunch and I don't know how accurate any of them were. I've been having the problem of having too many readings. I found one reader there named Joanne Salem and she was very helpful, but I have to wait for her predictions to manifest, which I hope they do. Smile I've been talking to psychics for over two years and very little of what any of them has said has come to pass. I don't know if I'm messing things up or not, or if he's just not that interested.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-12, 08:49

Ravenstar7's profile says he is on a retreat until Oct. 14.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None www.keen.com - White Witch NYC

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-12, 18:30

www.keen.com/details/WHITE-WITCH-NYC/Love-Relationships/10669288

I just got a reading with her because I found out some distressing news last night and couldn't get hold of my favorite psychics.

She picked up his NAME! immediately. She nailed the situation, was very specific with predictions. FAST.

She did spend half of the time trying to sell me a spell, but she also offered to meet with me tonight-- we live near each other.

She was asking $300 and was really understanding when I told her I'd been ripped off etc.-- I mean some of the pitch sounded very like what you hear from gypsy psychics.

But then she offered to do $150 to start. When I asked in email what it meant she said $150 more (the rest) when you see results. SO, she's not saying this now, this when I'm done. I'm actually really tempted beacause in all honesty I could spend that much on readings alone, and HAVE spent that much on rootwork and vigil candles that got nowhere.

What do you all think?

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-12, 19:08

I do not trust any of keen "psychics", they are advisors and if she spent half of the reading trying to sell you the spell, I do not know what to say.

Go with your instincts, if you can meet her, maybe you can decide, remember, even if you meet the person is not a guarantee that she will not take advantage of you when you are vulnerable, when you are low, is when you really need to stay away from psychics, just my opinion based on my own experiences.

Good luck
Hope

Last edited by Hope on 2011-10-13, 19:19; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 19:45

lucybelle I hope the reading you got was valid, but I have been told by others that worked on there that client's information is shared with other readers. If you have given that information to another reader on there that may be where she got her info. I find it surprising that she offered you spellwork, but maybe Keen allows that. I would search for her name on the Internet just to make sure you see no complaints about her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-12, 20:35

I had someone on a psychic site try to sell me a spell once, too.

lucybelle, I would be very cautious of someone who is trying to sell you a spell, especially someone who wants $300. That reader picked up on the situation and nailed really quickly how I was feeling and what I was thinking. I was asking about a different question than what I had been asking about. There was no doubt this reader had ability, so I almost fell for paying her a bunch of money to "remove" a curse. I thought for a while I should pay her for her spellwork because what she said about the situation was so on point, I felt what she was saying about me having a curse on me must be true as well. It didn't occur to me that she could both have abilities and be scamming for money. So I am not here to tell you what to do, but I would be careful.

Someone I would recommend on Keen is Joanne Salem. She's a pretty honest lady and she has good ratings. I like her because she didn't try to blow me away with "details" about the situation to prove that she was legitimate and I feel she was giving me her feelings and impressions about the situation instead of trying to knock my socks off and convince me she was real by telling me stuff I already knew. This reader might just be a mind reader (some of them can do that and it's not their only talent).

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 20:43

That's a great point Charlotte and just because a reader is gifted does not make them necessarily gifted in spellwork.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-12, 21:15

Huh... good points. I forgot that they can sometimes share info. On the other hand I've had some readers there be wildly wrong. Since she did make a specific prediction with a date maybe i will wait to see if that comes true. I was sort of impressed by her offering to wait on the rest until stuff happens.

Obviously I am vulnerable, I just learned last night of yet another person involved in my situation. And I couldn't get hold of the people i really wanted to get hold of.

Thanks you guys. I will wait.

I was considering contacting a witch at magickalrealms-- it is a shop in the Bronx, I was going to do an article on them and it fell through but I know these people are not scammers.

Honestly, my situation drags on and on and I just WANT to bust through it so badly... on the one hand $150 doesn't sound like that much money but I think I will at LEAST wait until I get hold of the readers/workers i know and trust. I did think the latter part of her pitch was very gypsy like.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-13, 09:29

Maggie wrote:That's a great point Charlotte and just because a reader is gifted does not make them necessarily gifted in spellwork.

Yes, unfortunately, there are readers out there who have gifts, but will use them to try to get you to purchase extra spell work. This reader was on Liveperson and not on Keen. I've never had anyone on Keen try to sell me extra spell work. However, this was the first time I'd asked anyone about this situation, and I gave this reader zero information. She may have been a mind reader or a real psychic. I am unsure. She had some kind of talent, but I didn't want to pay her a bunch of money because she scared me into thinking that I had some kind of bad luck curse on me.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-13, 09:32

lucybelle` wrote:Huh... good points. I forgot that they can sometimes share info. On the other hand I've had some readers there be wildly wrong. Since she did make a specific prediction with a date maybe i will wait to see if that comes true. I was sort of impressed by her offering to wait on the rest until stuff happens.

Honestly, my situation drags on and on and I just WANT to bust through it so badly... on the one hand $150 doesn't sound like that much money but I think I will at LEAST wait until I get hold of the readers/workers i know and trust. I did think the latter part of her pitch was very gypsy like.

It's a good thing for you to wait until you can talk with your regular people. I know I've had some really bad times and I couldn't get in touch with my regular people, and then I'd just talk to anyone and it sent me into a tail spin.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-13, 15:06

I understand the waiting is hard and I relate to what Charlotte says too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-13, 17:41

Yes I'm waiting. And I had a "bound and gagged" candle set for the woman who has interfered before. I got an email from SE which suggested an unbinding may be in order, and I think this is absolutely right. If the spellcasters are sincere but it doesn't work I don't feel ripped off, at least. anyway, at least White Witch isn't asking all that much. So, we'll see.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-13, 17:46

My psychic Lane Gray is very very good.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-13, 17:52

Do you have a link for Lane Gray?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-13, 18:03

She is on keen (http://www.keen.com/details/Lane-Gray/Love-Relationships/5712686) so you can read her feedback there but I also found her separately. She always returns emails, and she's also a GIFTED astrologer. She uses no tools when she reads. Of course, no psychic is 100% accurate but she's been right more often than not (timing sometimes off). She's been reading for me for a few years and I almost feel as though she's a friend. Her email is ladylanegray@yahoo.com

She's very specific. One time she told me I'd have two flings on vacation, it seemed so unlikely, and yep, I did.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-16, 14:28

Has anyone tried Lisa the Clairvoyant on Keen? I tried her just for the heck of it because I logged into an old Keen account and I saw I had $20 worth of gift cards from Keen on there. She's $1.99 a minute. She could give me facts, such as she knew what this person did for a living. I was impressed with her. Has anyone else tried her?

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 16:24

I have not, but someone else may have. Anyone?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-16, 16:53

@charlottegoodall
Just read your post about JoAnne Salem. She is also on Voice of Angel site (or at least she was). I used her several times last year and thought she was very good. If it's the same person, does she have a strong NE accent? She is also on Shay parkers (cbs) radio), best american psychics. So is Sophia Elise and she is also fab. JoAnne is the real deal... but from what I remember, very expensive. Just looked her up and it must be the same person (found keen ad as well)... she is very good. Check out cbs shay parker site, lots of good things about joanne. One word of precaution... you may be able to get the same reading for less... I found Heather W and she is in my opinion better than JoAnne on predictions/timelines. Like I said, Sophia Elise is good as well and she is also on Shay parker site. Personal preference, but I was glad to see someone else has experience with JoAnne and I do agree with you, she is very good!
http://www.joannesalem.com/contact-us.htm

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-16, 21:11

Wylie wrote:@charlottegoodall
Just read your post about JoAnne Salem. She is also on Voice of Angel site (or at least she was). I used her several times last year and thought she was very good. If it's the same person, does she have a strong NE accent? She is also on Shay parkers (cbs) radio), best american psychics. So is Sophia Elise and she is also fab. JoAnne is the real deal... but from what I remember, very expensive. Just looked her up and it must be the same person (found keen ad as well)... she is very good. Check out cbs shay parker site, lots of good things about joanne. One word of precaution... you may be able to get the same reading for less... I found Heather W and she is in my opinion better than JoAnne on predictions/timelines. Like I said, Sophia Elise is good as well and she is also on Shay parker site. Personal preference, but I was glad to see someone else has experience with JoAnne and I do agree with you, she is very good!
http://www.joannesalem.com/contact-us.htm

Wylie, the photos of Joanne Salem on Keen and Voice of Angel site are the same, so they must be the same reader. I'm glad to hear such positive feedback for her. She has a lot of feedback on Keen, but a lot of her feedback on Keen is from the same person, so it made me a little skeptical.

I was fine with her rate on Keen when I talked to her. She was about $3.99 or $4.99 a minute, as I recall. I was really hoping that her reading of the situation was correct, as she gave me very positive news. She didn't really make a timeline-based prediction, but more or less gave me a read of the situation and what the likely outcome was, answered my questions and told me where I stood with this guy. I specifically asked about the ex, and she said the ex was "not the nicest person, and he knows it." He had said something to me about her being kind of a b****. She said I had two soulmates in life and he was one of them. I don't know how I feel when an advisor starts talking about soulmates because I feel like that's what scammy ones say, but she read the cards and she said that's what came up. Anyway she said it was a difficult relationship and those kinds of relationships always are. We will see.

I will go on the other sites and take a look around. Thanks for the heads-up!

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-16, 21:32

I just confirmed it as well. I sent Joanne an email and told her she used to read for me on VOA and asked if it was her. She said yes. Sent me a direct link to her site - looks like you can save money @ 3 per minute. i did ask her about deals (you never know), she just pointed me to her own site, so the answer is no. I paid 4 per minute on VOA. She is very direct, knows outcomes, but yes, not great with timelines. She really just see's big picture and sticks with it. I had tons of legal stuff going on las year (still have some), but she saw every outcome to a T and my stuff, was completely up in the air and complicated. so, I do think she is very credible. I did find Heather W and Sophia E on the same site - they were not as much $, and seemed to provide greater detail, same outcomes, so I used them a bit more. you may want to check them out. Sophia has her own site (save $ as well), I know I posted it somewhere and Heather W has a page on the forum. I know the owner of VOA, Dyan G (she may be writing book for me), she screens her readers pretty well. But... I personally think she charges too much $, so that's why I always tell people to go direct. Wow... you totally brought back a blast from the past - Joanne Salem. I know others will get great readings from her...

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-17, 16:51

well this is interesting y'all the listing for white witch NYC has DISAPPEARED. maybe she got busted? or changed her name? it's very odd because she did insist she only worked through keen so I don't think she actually violated their rules but possible. I'll try sending her an email.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-17, 17:00

well, I'm glad I didn't buy a spell from her as now I wouldn't know how to reach her, and she probably couldn't reach me either, unless we'd exchanged numbers. actually asked my psychic that I trust which spell worker to go with and she thought this woman was talented but more as psychic, she felt good about Spirited Enterprise. So far no results from my communication spell but they thought there might not be until I do a magick clearance, and i think they are right, too.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-17, 17:05

It looks like on Joanne Salem's site it's more like $2 a minute. That's significantly cheaper than Keen! She does have great feedback.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-17, 17:14

lucybelle` wrote:well this is interesting y'all the listing for white witch NYC has DISAPPEARED. maybe she got busted? or changed her name? it's very odd because she did insist she only worked through keen so I don't think she actually violated their rules but possible. I'll try sending her an email.

That's odd, lucybelle. I was on Keen just the other day and White Witch NYC popped up in the featured advisors column. I wonder if sometimes they can hide their profiles if they are not online?

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-17, 17:16

P.S. Lucy, you might want to try Lisa the Clairvoyant on Keen. She's only $1.99 a minute and she picked up on this guy's job and I don't think it's something she could have gotten just by guessing. I mean, I know a lot of people and they all have different jobs and so it would be hard for someone to guess what a random stranger did for a living. She got some other details, too.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-17, 17:19

Wylie wrote:I just confirmed it as well. I sent Joanne an email and told her she used to read for me on VOA and asked if it was her. She said yes. Sent me a direct link to her site - looks like you can save money @ 3 per minute. i did ask her about deals (you never know), she just pointed me to her own site, so the answer is no. I paid 4 per minute on VOA. She is very direct, knows outcomes, but yes, not great with timelines. She really just see's big picture and sticks with it. I had tons of legal stuff going on las year (still have some), but she saw every outcome to a T and my stuff, was completely up in the air and complicated. so, I do think she is very credible. I did find Heather W and Sophia E on the same site - they were not as much $, and seemed to provide greater detail, same outcomes, so I used them a bit more. you may want to check them out. Sophia has her own site (save $ as well), I know I posted it somewhere and Heather W has a page on the forum. I know the owner of VOA, Dyan G (she may be writing book for me), she screens her readers pretty well. But... I personally think she charges too much $, so that's why I always tell people to go direct. Wow... you totally brought back a blast from the past - Joanne Salem. I know others will get great readings from her...

That's great to hear! I'm glad she was accurate with you. I think she is very credible, too. I was pleased with my reading with her and I'm planning to go back and get another one from her in a few weeks or so and see how things are. She charges $3.99 on Keen, so it's about the same as the VOA site, which I still need to check out! Thanks for confirming that Joanne is legit.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-17, 17:28

I'm actually pretty happy with Lane, honestly; but it's always good to know about another psychic or two in case Lane is not available.

No, White Witch NYC has been removed from Keen, for whatever reason. I tried sending her an email and got that message. My take is that she was very psychic, but kind of a gypsy spell caster.... again, glad I ended up not sending her money because I'd be kicking myself now. she may have talent-- lane thought she did-- but thought the Spirited Enterprise people are stronger.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-17, 17:30

Oh also I asked Lane whether Keen psychics have a bulletin board of clients. She said no, but they do talk. So I still think there's no way White Witch NYC could have got his name-- it was the first time we'd spoken. However, that doesn't make her a spellcaster. will never know unless I run into her somehwere else!

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-17, 17:54

lucybelle` wrote:Oh also I asked Lane whether Keen psychics have a bulletin board of clients. She said no, but they do talk. So I still think there's no way White Witch NYC could have got his name-- it was the first time we'd spoken. However, that doesn't make her a spellcaster. will never know unless I run into her somehwere else!

It's very weird that she just disappeared like that. It had to have been in the last few days, too, because I know I saw her on there just recently, like over the weekend. Very weird.

So, since the readers on Keen talk, does that mean they share clients' info? I don't want to have readings on there if they are not confidential.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-17, 18:46

Yes, strange. Should be confidential. I did hear that Keen records calls, from an owner of another psychic site - so may not be true. There are good readers on the site, the problem is locating them through all the "fake" readers. Also heard AOL owns keen - must be a huge business.

@charlottegoodall - I'm glad you found Joanne salem, she is the real deal. may want to check out ravenredwoman (not on very often but has her own site)

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-18, 16:09

Lane told me they do not have a bulletin board but some do talk, particularly the gypsy psychics.

I'm thinking White Witch was summarily fired for trying to get clients to purchase spells as a bonus. She did seem psychic and her feedback was good, she seemed nice but when she went into the "you've been hurt by love" she really did sound like a gypsy palm reader. I was impressed that she offered to do it for less and take money when it worked, which certainl sounded confident.

But for her listing to be PULLED she didn't just quit. there are listings there of readers who havent been active for years, they just leave them (sadly, the things I know about Keen!)

one of these times I may try out Joanne, but Lane really is the real deal too.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-19, 15:47

Can you get fired from Keen? For some reason, I always thought these big sites like Keen and Liveperson used independent contractors who basically used Keen as a way to run their own business. But, chances are, if she was asking for a spell from you, she probably was asking for extra money for spellwork from other callers. It's too bad she's gone because I never had a chance to check out her feedback area to see if anyone else had been asked to buy a spell. My experience with a psychic asking me to buy a spell was on Liveperson, and that psychic is still on that site. It is odd that her profile just disappeared like that. I know I saw her on there last Saturday or Sunday because I laughed to myself and was like, "Nope. Won't call her." I think it was Saturday because that's when I read with Lisa the Clairvoyant on Keen.

There are so many readers I want to try to see what their take on my situation is. I will definitely go back to Joanne for another reading. I do way too much adviser hopping and it's pricey. I want to pare things down to maybe having 3 readers I go to, instead of calling everyone and their brother. I would like to try out Lane and ravenredwoman also.

Has anyone read with David James? He's "famous," but keeps his prices reasonable. I've read with him on LP and on Keen, and he gave me the same reading both times. He was $1.99/minute on LP and $2-something a minute on Keen. His feedback shows he is legit and I am still waiting on his prediction.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 15:55

I really don't know that answer. I am signed up there, but have never gven as much as one reading, on there. Unless I just can't handle my finances another way I think I won't. Maybe it's just me feeling this way, but I think their prices are inflated and they don't screen their readers well. No, I haven't tried him, but someone else may have.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 16:21

Yes - keen is very rigid. For example from what I have learned, if you discover a psychic on keen (use them) and then find them on a direct website or through another source, keen will terminate the readers contract, if somehow they find out. I know, most psychics do not abide by those rules, but if keen does find out, they will drop the psychic from the site. I have heard they are all under very strict non-compete clauses.

Don't know anything about David James. But my personal advice... before you read with someone on keen, google their name and look for a personal website. Only saying this because it can save you money.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-19, 16:29

Actually, from what Lane has said, you can use them on their own sites so long as the psychic did not send you there.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 16:35

He may be accurate, but not what a psychic told me that works for them as well. She is very strict and will not breach any contract. I really don't think (if it's true), most abide by those rules, but I can tell you this one particular psychic refused to breach anything.

@ charlottegoodall - JoAnne Salem from keen works under those same guidelines. She is now finding it hard to read for me (I emailed her the other day when I say your post) and she is no longer with VOA, but very concerned about her contract. She also told me about keen's rules. Said, she won't read for anyone off of keen if they find her directly. I don't get it.. but, she has to wait to see if she is in the clear. She is very by the book. So there must be some sort of non compete clauses.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-19, 17:44

So...Keen will terminate contracts if they find out readers are on another site? That's interesting because I've noticed this crop of readers from Liveperson who have recently shown up as chat readers on Keen. I don't know if they've left LP and gone onto Keen. I've seen quite a few readers who have accounts on both Keen and LP, and I've recently seen some LP readers move over to Psychic Source.

@Wylie, I noticed the other day that Joanne was no longer with VOA. It's OK because I can still find her on Keen. I don't mind paying her rate on Keen, but it means I have to stick to a tight budget and not go overboard with readers. They have some $1.00 - $1.99 psychics on Keen who have given me some pretty good readings, though.

I've been doing my own screening with readers before I chat with them. I always look through their feedback, and I've taken to googling them to see if they are on RipoffReport or anything like that. Joanne was mentioned in someone's RipoffReport due to a prediction not panning, but that was the only negative thing I saw against her, and it says on her profile that she focuses on outcomes and not predictions. There's a whole RipoffReport thread about Keen psychics, most of whom I haven't spoken to. I never know how much credence to give RipoffReport anyway. A general rule I follow with Keen is that if their profile is super blinged out or they have some weird screen name like LOVESOULMATERUNITE50000XXXXXX (I made that up, btw Wink ), I avoid them.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 17:58

Yes - Somehow JoAnne told me when I got in touch with her the other day - she was no longer on the site. so, I thought about doing a personal reading from her directly after I found her web site. I had actually, forgotten about her until you brought up her name and then went back to VOA site and could no longer find her there. She is still uneasy about reading directly due to some contract she had with VOA. Also, she told me that if someone that has used her on keen, contacts her directly and pays on her site, she refunds and directs them back to keen. I really don't understand how this works, but that is the second time I have heard this. But.... I do for sure know, not all readers are that strict about their agreement (such as Sophia Elise - keen, VOA and click for adviser- I have talked to her on 2 or the 3 sites). JoAnne, is just very black and white about contracts (my experience) and for me, due to VOA work, she is waiting to receive a copy of her contract to make sure she has clearance. Seems strange to me, but this is what she said. She was i believe 4 per minute on VOA - but I noticed around 3 per minute on her direct site. kind of bums me out... she is good!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 18:04

oops... I misunderstood your question. No, but if a client finds a particular psychic on one site, from what I understand, the psychic is not supposed to read for that person on other sites . They are to direct them to the source where they obtained the business.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-19, 18:14

Hmm, that's not what Lane (a girl btw) told me. They are not allowed to use Keen to solicit clients anywhere else, but that's it.

I don't think this is why White Witch NYC was kicked off. She was probably kicked off for selling spells, even though she said they could be a "bonus," I think she crossed the line there. There are many readers who have their own sites also. No doubt Joanne is being extra cuatious which is never a bad thing.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 18:21

Not sure about white witch b/c Michael Peterson (bugagoo) or whatever his name is , works on keen and advertises spells there. so....???

Yes, I do respect Joanne for abiding by the rules however, kind of hard not to want to go direct to save money. That's why, moving forward, I'm always going to google the names first and see what sites pop up. If they have a direct site... i will always go there first. It adds up and if there is a way to save money, I'm all for that

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top