www.kevwitch.co.uk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.kevwitch.co.uk

Post by spsp1 on 2011-02-14, 14:09

Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience with this UK spellcastor?

Just beware lots of false promises but nothing materialises.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.kevwitch.co.uk

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 02:14

I have a friend who he promised he would stick with til he got her results. It's been 7 months and nothing yet. She keeps sticking with him though. she claims he's nice, but for me if something hadn't happened in 7 months I would not stick with him. In her case it's a love spell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-03-15, 17:27

He is fake and taken alot of money and given deadlines that come and go but nothing has come to fruition then when you chase or challenge him he becomes very angry.

I will be demanding my money back as this man has sent me sarcastic and terrible texts and played psychological head games and kept contradicting himself.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-20, 23:13

That doesn't sound pleasant. Sorry to hear you've gone through that. I hope you get your money back.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-06-12, 13:32

Hi All,

Please be aware of this evil man who is a big time scammer.

He has threatened me to put a curse on my and claimed that my the ex girlfriend of my ex hired him to ill wish me and he caused my car accidents and other things.

I was persistent in asking for a refund as he played with my head and the mental anguish he caused me was very cruel indeed. He just recently told me that he is invoking a really bad curse that would cause me personal harm like my previous car accidents that could have killed me.

PLEASE BE AWARE AND DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH HIM.

SPSP1

PS - Hope could you move this one to Scammer with Red Warning flags.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 13:37

spsp1--Sorry to hear that happened to you. You can pray and get a protective spell, but I think he is just trying scare tactics. He sounds like a major creep!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-06-12, 13:49

I dealt with him before finding this forum if im honest I am more a witch than he is please do not be scared of him he cant do anything to you its just an empty threat which like his spells will amount to nothing! he claimed to have done a love spell for me and based on his lack of contact ive just written him off as a fake, dont be disheartend he's just a fat old man in a stupid robe pretending to be a witch! lol
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 13:55

Lol--I did find his picture a bit humorous, when I went to check his site out for the above mentioned friend.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-06-12, 14:01

lol I bet he has a broom lol I did some research on him once I realised he was a bit odd and came to realise other witches in the UK dosnt respect him at all because of the way he treats others and also he is known for giving them a bad name, as for him being a high priest or whatever thats only in his imagination I think he needs to be sectioned lol
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 14:08

I do recall seeing him on a petition site and he was being bashed for what others thought was egotism. How did you put an avatar to your postings?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-06-12, 14:11

He is very full of himself! lol I went to profile and selected avatar its has different options such as cartoons etc
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-06-12, 14:23

Well he claimed that he caused my car accidents and last year I paid him for many spells to remove the curse that he claimed was strong magic he put one me at the request of the ex girlfriend of my ex.

He caused me so much mental anguish. I challenged him that if he choses to be evil and reinstate the alleged curse that caused my car accidents that could have killed me I would be speaking to the Authorities and Legal Counsel to report him and see what their take is as I have his email threats as evidence.

He replied good luck in proving magic.

He is a really evil man and I am not worried as none his spells work so let him continue his evilness and self ego.

Thank you all for your support.

SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 14:29

Thanks Shezza.

Sure, spsp1. Unfortunately your experience is not unique. I have had others tell me of threats from various casters. It's really a shame how some stoop so low, to revictimize the ones they have already victimized by scamming them. Karma should eventually catch of with him.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-06-12, 14:32

SPSP1, I just wanted to say him saying your ex of an ex asked for you to cursed cant be true and any ethical wicth cant cast a curse without reason, as you know in wicca or witchcraft they have the 3 fold rule and if thats the case he will get his I wouldnt be too worried about any curse or spells he calims to have done as you have seen his spells amount to nothing so its highly doubtful it worked also what kind of witch disclose what other clients have asked him to do that in itself is unethical in magic! if you are genuinly worried about it I would get a spiritual cleaning maybe from yaya maria because she is the only proven real spellcaster so far or try the lucky mojo services and get a uncrossing bath etc. It will be difficult to claim your money back and also in regards to the emails they might disregard it as banter between disagreeing people I live in the UK and they can be rubbish at things like this I would personally cut my losses and rebuild myself because he is not worth your time or any more energy.. just my opinion though
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-06-12, 18:09

Hi Shezza, you are absolutely right and I am not worried but just wanted to warn others out there of this vile self obsessed man. Unfortunately he fooled and scammed me last year when I were quite vulnerable.

This forum has been absolutely wonderful with so much support for one another along our journey.

Love to you all SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 18:25

Thank you for the warning. Without ppl. coming forward and sharing their experiences more could fall prey to scams and threats.

Hugs
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-06-12, 18:40

I agree stay maggie, stay strong spsp1 they always get you when you are at your lowest however being vulnerable dosnt make you weak and you can rise above it!

chin up, have you ever heard this quote? "the past is history the future is a mystery and the present is a gift" which is now so you have so much to look forward to especially after your accident you are here for a reason although it was near fatal you are still here thanks to your spirit guides so think of yourself as blessed...
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum