bazinta voodoo services - indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com - Ademunmi adeyemi -Scam from Nigeria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None bazinta voodoo services - indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com - Ademunmi adeyemi -Scam from Nigeria

Post by jeanemorales on 2011-02-16, 02:55

have you tried bazinta service.the indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com-he helped someone recover is money back

jeanemorales
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None bazinta voodoo services - indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com - Scam from Nigeria

Post by jeanemorales on 2011-02-16, 03:01

its like everyone have been scammed several times here just like me and this declines the real spell caster.though few of us are not opportune to meet them in person because of the distance depending of where this real spell caster maybe residing at.a politician linked me to a spell caster in this very blog but i took it upon myself to meet this real spell caster in person not minding how much it will cost me to fly to his country because i truly need someone to help me get my life and love back into my life.
i did not mind wasting money to fly over there than loosing money to a fake spell caster just like before.i was so excited when i met him in person and everything went perfectly okay for me .Now my man is right now at the jacuzzi waiting for me to come...you know what i mean. i am so happy because i am not going to spend the valentine alone...am so so so happy.

i really don't wish to leave my email here but i was a victim of Aisha Haadi and one Madame Boudicca
ripped of scam.there are real spellcaster

you need a link to the spell caster that helped me -my email is jeanemorales@yahoo.com

jeanemorales
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: bazinta voodoo services - indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com - Ademunmi adeyemi -Scam from Nigeria

Post by jeanemorales on 2011-02-16, 03:25

There are real spell casters that exist , its only that will get to meet the wrong ones.one will meet them,we will know them .real spell caster dont advertise themselves.spell casters are private figure and not public figures ,they are spirit on their own and you find them toughly to get them .i have been ripped off alot of money from aisha haadi and one madam boudicca.i am so ashamed to tell how much i have lost .
though its now the past because i have gotten my lover back and valentines day was great for us. i did not mind flying abroad myself to meet the spell caster that helped me despite the fact that i was assured and guaranteed he will help me . i feel so great now

Now its time for me to bounce on the 2 fake spell caster that ripped me off my god damn earn money .i just ordered the spell caster that helped me to get me back my money from them with his powers and he has assured me he will.i am trying to gather their informations now before he cast his spells on them to finish them both.

so viewers, real spell casters do exist.

jeanemorales
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: bazinta voodoo services - indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com - Ademunmi adeyemi -Scam from Nigeria

Post by jcm on 2011-02-16, 03:56

Sorry but this sounds dodgy to me. You said that you didn't want to leave your email here, but in the next sentence you do. more proof is required before any of us will be scammed again.

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-02-16, 04:51

@jcm
I agree... Even the way the post is written is eerily familiar:
"I had been scammed but found a real one and I met him in person and all my problems were solved"...

And at the "Welcome new members" thread, jeanemorales writes: "have you tried bazinta service.the indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com-he helped someone recover is money back."

And look at the crap that appear as testimonials on the blog that corresponds to that email:

http://bazintavoodoo.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html

With pictures too! Laughable!

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-02-16, 05:00

@jeanemorales

I wouldn't be surprised if you were Madam Boudicca with a new alias.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-16, 07:04

i am so happy because i am not going to spend the valentine alone...am so so so happy.

Hmm, let me check my calendar, its 16th of Feb and You are not GOING to spend Valentines alone? Do You mean like next years???
Seriously....
Dear Jeanemorales, find another forum to trick people!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanemorales on 2011-02-16, 18:01

what i simply meant was that i am happy i did not spend the valentine alone .i made an error on the other way round.so please dont address me that way.

jeanemorales
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanemorales on 2011-02-16, 18:08

beside am not forcing anyone to believe.just sharing my experience

jeanemorales
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_mazda on 2011-02-16, 20:05

@ksiron-thats not a fair comment.we should learn how to respect others views here

maxima_mazda
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_mazda on 2011-02-16, 20:38

@jeane morales-i believe you and i know what exactly what you are talking about except that your post should have been before the vals day .i guess that's why you have been mistaken here.

i have heard of that bazinta spell service ones on media and his great works,i heard he helped in getting claude pires lover back ,a very popular journalist in the Marseilles. where you linked up with him-where did you find him? i have never heard any bad reputation about him.

could you please let us chat . you can leave me your number or better still send me an email to adelparkers@yahoo.com

i truly need him to get my woman back -i will do whatever it takes.i love her.please contact me personally

maxima_mazda
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-02-17, 00:16

Hi everyone
As expected maxima_mazda and jeanemorales were posting from the same IP address and ... from Nigeria.
They both have been banned and hopefully will not be back.
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-17, 04:28

cheers for Hope! I was wondering where were You to kick them out from here! Thank You! THese guys are just frustrating!
Have a nice day You all!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by inthelou on 2011-10-24, 11:50

Bazinta, Adewunmi Adeyemi, indomitablesspell caster should be added to the fakes for sure..thought I did my research on this one and darn it I got caught..he told e hed do my spell for a reasonable cost..of course i sent him the money and then he told me my partner would be dead in a week if I didnt do a health spell WHAT! he wanted $1,000 on top of what I already sent....he refused to do the spell that I paid him for...now he is saying he will refund my money...we will c

inthelou
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by inthelou on 2011-10-24, 11:55

Bazinta, indomitable spell caster, Adewunmi adeyemi...told me hed do a spell and when I sent him the money he told me my partner would be dead in a week if I didnt send him $1000..they are heartless and cruel and inhuman..you cant by into their crap..who can predict that a healthy person will die in a week..pehaps, but if it happens it was inevitable and if yousaw this why take the jobl...

inthelou
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None indomitable spell caster

Post by inthelou on 2011-10-24, 12:00

Indomitable spell caster, Bazinta and Ademunmi adeyemi-all the same person...run from them..paid for a simple love spell and after he got my money told me my partner would be dead in a week if i didnt do a health spell for $1000..of course I didnt send him more money

inthelou
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-24, 12:40

@inthelou Welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear your experience and thank you for sharing, it will help someone not to fall for their scam, these scammers are low and have no boundaries.
I moved all your posts about them to this topic, we try to maintain all the posts in the same topic for easier reference.
Thank you for your cooperation
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top