[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None Enchanted*Magnolia on Ebay?

Post by Zgreenberger on 2011-02-19, 21:36

This spellcaster has been mentioned so much on CreepyHollows, but outside of CH, I have read some mixed reviews. Most, however, still seem pretty positive. She has an ebay site as well as www.enchantedmagnolia.com site. Does anyone have any experience with her? I'm looking into contacting her about a relationship spell.

Zgreenberger
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Enchanted*Magnolia on Ebay?

Post by Cherie on 2011-02-20, 00:28

I think she actually runs CH, not 100% positive.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-02-20, 03:17

@Zgreenberger
I used her a couple of times for a relationship spell.
What happened each time was: the day she cast the spell, something would happen, like a phone call or a visit. But it never lasted more than a couple of days. Like she does do something, but it sort of fizzles out fast.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-02-20, 03:18

(Need to note that this was just my personal experience with her)

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-02-20, 03:21

oops... (sorry Hope, please merge these, I have just woken up and keep remembering to add things to the original post)

@Cherie
The is a Magnolia (or used to be one) at Creepy Hollows, but she was a different person. The girl at enchanted magnolia is called Holly.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-02-20, 17:44

I bought a spell with her December 2007 I think, didn't work, and i paid the most expensive spell, when i said things got worse or this happen, she just keep saying it will work, to this day she keeps telling me it will work! it is now 2011 and still don't have him, I didn't get no results what so ever, and she didn't even check why the spell didn't work or anything just ' it will work soon' which just annoyed me I don't recommend her at all.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zgreenberger on 2011-02-20, 22:41

Moongoddess - was it the $99 coven spell? People on CH seem to say that that is her best spell. I have had difficulties finding reviews about her outside of CH though.

Zgreenberger
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-02-21, 11:25

Zgreenberger wrote:Moongoddess - was it the $99 coven spell? People on CH seem to say that that is her best spell. I have had difficulties finding reviews about her outside of CH though.

Nope I paid the SOS ~ Relationship rescue fast action Break up rival removal + Return lost love spell but it use to be $299 I think it was, I just looked on her site and it now $99 but I paid more then that, and I didn't get any results what so ever, she is all talk, keeps saying it will work, and recast, but she hasn't even told me why I not got any results, so I don't get how she gets amazing feedback, as I not seen any results, if I did I wouldn't still be looking, she promised me she would deliver results, and til this day I haven't only spell that ever worked for me was from Houngan Hector what cost me alot like $600 for a communication spell, as my ex ignored me for a year, and wondered if he would ever talk to me again, then 2 weeks after that spell was cast he finally responded to me, but the downside is it only lasted for a month, and my ex has disappeared again, wish he was cheaper, or do recast or boosters or something, as i don't feel that kind of money was worth it, yeah we spoke but only like a month! i expect more contact then that Sad

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-02-26, 00:32

Hey y'all...

I contacted Holly right from her website, not the ebay store. I orderer one of her most potent love spells. She was really nice, answered all my questions and kept in contact with me thru email... Sad to say I didn't get results at all.
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zgreenberger on 2011-02-26, 02:30

Mayrin, how long ago was this? I hear she offers to recast if it doesn't work for some people. Was there any sort of movement at all after she said the spell was cast?

Zgreenberger
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-02-26, 09:31

I believe it was around october last year, Zgreenberger. She told me to give it 60-90 days top, but not to worry because it would be faster than that since it was a very strong one, and that she would mail on the post some talisman made with stuff used during casting.

I received said item three weeks later or so, and I wrote back to her. I only got a one liner saying to keep it under my pillow at night.

Two months later I wrote again, because I didn't have any results from it. My situation didn't go worse at that time (it did later on LOL) but it seemed to be stuck bad. She said it was still early and to give it more time. Never talked about recast. And I didn't contacted her again.

It's been close to 5 months now, and still nothing.
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-02-26, 09:34

There is some info about her here ---> http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4672459
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-03-01, 17:26

I also ordered a variety of different spells from Holly, some really cheap ones and a couple of bigger ones. I think I had a couple of little things happen at my job, but nothing ever came of my love spells. I think she must have something to do with Creepy Hollows because people are constantly raving about her on there.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-15, 17:57

Their spells did not work for me. I was in the creepy hollows forum and the posts I made about her spells not working were deleted. I just never came back.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 20:21

Enchanted Magnolia is Holly, not to be confused with Magnolia from Creepy Hollows. They are 2 seperate people. I like Holly quite a bit, she was polite and reliable and I do think she actually did the work, but it did not get me results, sadly. I purchased several spells from her, but my situation is very difficult. Some claim her spells have worked very well, from reading on the CH forum.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 20:26

Holly (Enchanted Magnolia ) is from North Carolina.
Magnolia from Creepy Hollows is from New York.

I think why people rave about Holly so much is that she's kind, sends you an email that details the spell she casted for you and she's reliable in answering emails, plus from the reviews of some it does seem she has been successful for some.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-14, 04:15

i am very disappointed that none of her spells work ? How abt her JUJU spell? has anyone tried?/pls share ur experiences..

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 15:30

I like Holly, she was nice and I do feel she did the work, but I spent a lot on her spells and none manifested. I had a juju spell from her that didn't work. I even had to go drop an amulet at a 4 way intersection, fearing I would be caught for littering. lol Some on the CH forum they did get results from her, but neither I nor two friends that I recommended go to her got any results.

I read some like her Wanga dolls, but I never bought one.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-14, 15:42

Maggie....how r u?
what r Juju spells?

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 17:00

It is a spell with a spellcast juju bottle-cotaining herbs, oils and such, at least mine was. It was something I had hoped would work, but did not.

Doung pretty good, thank you. How are you?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-14, 17:07

thx Maggie

im...well.....trying to hang on......i know that being on this forum helps me a lot.....

glad ure good....Smile

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 17:58

Thanks! Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 13:19

love_hurts This is what Holly's Enchanted Magnolia's juju spell entailed.
It's been so long ago I had forgotten. The little juju guy didn't work for me. lol

"Powerful Juju spell and vial, custom cast and made for you containing a Juju spirit summoned and bound to serve and grant your desires. Please indicate 10 desires for your Juju to accomplish."
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-15, 15:10

Maggie: thx for that...appreciate it.......tempting ,10 desires?hmmm....but i think its not for me....Smile

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 15:16

It did not work for me, not even 1 desire. Again I like Holly, but her spells did not work for me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-15, 15:18

thx Maggie.....not even 1 worked,thats sad.......Sad

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 15:33

Yeah, I thought so too. I was at that time very disappointed. I did some things wrong, though. I thought if one got a bunch of spells for the same reason it would itensify the effect, now I have come to know it just blocks the energy. My one friend that also got no results did not have any other spells going, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-15, 15:35

Maggie..thx for that...im starting to think the same noe....shouldnt get too many.....but some that i have paid for,i dont think ever took place.....i will just stick to 1 or 2 right now.....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 15:39

Really should be just one, but as long as the 2 casters factor in eachother's work it should be okay. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-15, 15:40

thx Maggie.......

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 15:51

Y.W. Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-05-17, 05:09

Holly is nice and gives updates and details on her work...BUT I had a few spells done from her and none of them helped me with my love situation. One might have helped me with a job problem I was having, but it's hard to know for sure.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-17, 23:15

I have purchased from Holly in the past, but there are not many results i can share with you, maybe that is why i am here ...

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-17, 23:35

Enchanted Magnolia(Holly) :
i bought a lot of spells from her..NOTHING work..especially coven spells and she ever told me that she will recast fo me..but i am not sure whether she does it..I had told her umpteen times that nothing is working , she juz sends me some spells..i refuse it..

i have not seen any changes on me and it had been a year...I was disappointment..and there has been a lot of issues about her in complaint board but on the other hand, there were some postive issues about her in creepy hollows forum that her emergency coven spell works NOT her love spells..

very hard to comprehend..but i knew that NONE worked..

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 21:15

This is how I know they are in fact different people.
Enchanted Magnolia--Holly was sought out for a spell from a friend of mine who out of loyalty to a friend of his did not for some reason care for one of the sellers. At that time there were 3 close names

1.) Magnolia of Creepy Hollows
2.) Enchanted Magnolia (Holly)
3.) Enchanted Creations (a former shop of Eva's) where she sold readings and gemstone creations.

The whole thing seemed silly to me, as the person seemed to put truth in everthing negative they read about a seller, but I ended up acting as mediator and checking out all 3 sellers.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 21:45

I forgot to add that at that time their were different shops by the name of Enchanted Creations, so it was very confusing, indeed.
One was I think a cake shop and one a flower shop and anyway nothing metaphysical about those.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top