Spiritedenterprise.com SE

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Spiritedenterprise.com SE

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-21, 14:56

Hello Ana,

I got my Spirit from Spirited Enterprises and will get more Items and Spirits over the time and also my own Altar for at Home.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 15:05

Geri,
Also wanted to add that after the 30 days is over I may only talk to my spirits a couple to 3 x a week, but when I am down more often. They do require some work, but it isn't excessive. I charge their vessels in the full moon and give treats every now and then, usually at least once a month, thank them for jobs well down and that's about it.

To charge in the moonlight you can just place on your window ceil. I take all mine and place on a plate on my patio, for about an hour.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-28, 23:24

geri_ong wrote:you have me at the mention of the chinese dragon. Smile but before i decide on anything, may i ask how often do you need to "speak" with the spirit? or is bonding done just by carrying / wearing the jewellry everyday w/o talking or doing any activities with the item?

....LOLOLOL. thinking back to topic on magic dolls. have you spoken to your doll yet? i hope you get the chinese dragon.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-31, 00:58

jo: decided not to get it 'cause i think i wouldn't make a good owner, judging from the way things are now on my end. ah well.

lol, my doll... has been sitting nicely on my accessories box, untouched for a bit. i'll be reminded to go to bed with it tonight. thanks Wink
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-31, 15:38

hi geri. i hope you do talk to him soon...i think it's part of the magic Wink

maggie, i got my stuff the spirit and some spelled stuff from se and i can't thank you enough for everything you have shared. it is great and i look forward to more (although i am trying not to get hooked Smile i hope my spirits can enlighten me especially since i don't believe in psychics anymore...lol

flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

None Spirited Enterprise

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-02, 19:39

I have seen a topic about their spirits, vessels etc but has anyone else inquired them about their spell casting services?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 19:22

Coraleec, I have not personally but a friend did and did not get success. I don't know exactly what the spell was for.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-07, 03:03

to reiterate the above, did anyone ever try their spells?

they offered something pretty radical for me, one which pretty much suits the issues that cherry sage read for me (and i did not tell SE what the reading was about).

ironically, coraleec mentioned that cherry thought SE has good vibes?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-07, 12:18

Yeah, Cherry did say the site seemed very open and she did get a nice vibe from them but she didn't do a detailed reading on them for that she would need their individual names - and they are a coven, its more than one that casts the spell.

I spoke with SE and they said they don't make guarantees, no real caster can. Their are usually factors that are not controllable and its hard to go against fate.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-07, 22:37

am beginning to wonder if coven groups are better than individuals.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-08, 01:58

power in numbers
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MV1 on 2011-09-09, 13:53

Well I finally decided to try SE. They will be casting the first of the 3 spells tonight. WIll keep everyone posted.

MV1
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-20, 10:54

MV1: do let us know if SE provides a report after the spells. Smile thanks.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-12, 23:40

lucybelle: my last reading pointed someone else involved in my situation too. i know it's hard to hear, but take it with a pinch of salt. ground yourself and know that hey, you're not the only one vulnerable here Smile. i might be trying SE to help me out as they're legitimate (can't say about effectiveness yet.) we'll see.
i feel sellers who push people to buy their stuff are desperate for business and they would not give any second thoughts to your plight or whether there might be dreadful consequences.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-13, 00:05

Spirited Enterprise. there's a thread on them, if you will. i like them also because i agree with their stance on the "harm none" concept. i would say i'm pretty much done with the harm none concept because i'm determine to fight for what i want. if that means to face the truth, let go of the past, start afresh, and work with non-wiccan spiritual workers, i'll do it. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-13, 00:09

that's why I like rootworkers. why NOT do breakup work etc? theres' something kinda hypocritical about going for things when they're not what you REALLY want. thanks for this, I'll find the thread.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-13, 00:40

Just checked spirited enterprise, and I may try a small spell with them. If that works, I'd go deeper.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-13, 17:04

I purchased a communicate with me spell at SE and the emails I'm getting have me convinced they are real. Whether they work, we'll see, but they seem a real source, like Lucky Mojo, who are also unquestionably sincere.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-13, 22:32

ok, lucybelle, good luck! let me know if they give you a report on how they feel the spell will work once they cast. that question wasn't answered in their faq.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-14, 02:09

well after she read my longer email about the whole situation she suggested a clearing-- to be honest I'm sure she's right but I don't want to invest the money (that one is a 14 day spell for 400. But I am NOT being scammed; I asked about this!). She said she'd hold off on the communication until i decide but I really want to start with a small spell, if not communication then a small work one. Something to reassure me it works. Both of my regular rootworkers have been in touch but we haven't actually talked yet...

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None SpiritedEnterprise

Post by shannon on 2011-10-16, 23:03

Has anyone ever used or heard of SpiritedEnterprise?

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-17, 00:03

Yes, if you do a search they will come up. Good luck in finding the info. you need.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-17, 00:09

Thanks Maggie. I visited there site a little while ago and they have a large testimonial page with good reviews. Have you ever used them or know someone who has?

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-17, 00:13

Yes, I once got a spirit from them and it was real. Some others may have used their spells. I have not. I found their service to be good. I hope that helps a bit, but the thread will tell you more because I only got the one spirit from them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-17, 05:46

just browsing the site and saw this, price is reasonable, dont know if it works though [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-17, 05:52

i just got major goosebumps looking through the photo gallery of spirits caught on film at spiritedenterprise.com, and saw the one with the portal on the ceiling
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-19, 22:26

wish all the best if going with them on their spells / spirits. i will go with them when i'm financially capable as i do trust their legitimacy.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None http://www.spiritedenterprise.com/

Post by Mads07 on 2011-10-20, 08:59

Hi

Has anyone ever made use of their services? I have been reading all over the web about them. I also can't find a ripoff report about them.
Any feedback would be most welcome.

Thanks!

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-20, 09:47

moved your message to the topic about them
Hope
Admin
Admin