Medina Spell Caster - Medina Naibura Big scam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Medina Spell Caster - Medina Naibura Big scam

Post by adventurelover on 2010-09-12, 06:31

I always knew Michelle Malo was a scam, when I wanted to cast a spell from her, she asked me if I was using any other caster at the moment. I told her that I was casting a spell from " Medina Naibura" too. Could you believe that michelle told me to leave Medina, told me medina was fake and that only her is a true caster. So I left medina and did the spell with Michelle. I got no results, she kept telling me stupid stories and kept traveling from one place to another. I was soo heartbroken and I went back to Medina, she accepted me back and she did the spells for me. It worked exactly as she told me... I was soo happy and shocked and I asked her why some people say bad things about her, she said in this qoute " Nothing Good comes easy, in the course of honesty and genuiness, people will spite you and hate you, but I don't worry, because people who use my services, know that I deliver results exactly as they want."..ever since, I have been using Medina and she has never disappointed me. I strongly recommend her.

adventurelover
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: Medina Spell Caster - Medina Naibura Big scam

Post by bluebird666 on 2010-09-12, 07:03

Hi everyone, I am Gerald and I am new to this Blog. I have tried a few casters, all were fake.
Michelle Malo, psychic Karan, templeofolusho michael, and esupofo fatima. They really frustrated me and took my money.
But thank God I met Medina, she is good and I am casting my second spell with her now.
I hope to have a nice time on this forum, though I am not looking for a caster, as Medina is Powerful and Genuine. Enough.

bluebird666
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Medina Spell Caster - Another Scam?

Post by R on 2010-09-12, 07:10

What's with Medina now? First adventurelover was saying Michelle Malo is a big time scam and that Medina did wonders for him/her, now bluebird666 pops up again, denounces other spell-casters and praises Medina too?

Sorry if you guys are real, but I can't help the alarm bells going off in my head. If you guys are saying Medina is real, why don't you say specifically how instead of a general statement like Medina is powerful, Medina has never disappointed me etc.
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-12, 11:29

Well, for once tell us where is Medina located and how do you contact her, phone numbers, web pages, emails .... , so far I have not seen a web site for Medina nor I have been able to research her.
What spells does she cast and if you have good experiences with her, we will respect them.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-12, 11:42

bluebird666, if you're so confident about Medina, why not you post a thread under "Successful Spell Casters Experiences" with evidences?

I don't think if you'll find it difficult or troublesome if you really wants to recommend a caster.

I did it when I wanted to expose Michelle Malo. I think you can do it too, since you're full or praises for Medina.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebird666 on 2010-09-12, 11:45

I will do that, what kind of evidence do you need?

bluebird666
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2010-09-12, 11:56

bluebird666, it's not that I'm insulting you or anything; it's just me being a HUGE skeptic and no matter how long I sit here staring at the computer screen, I can't bring myself to write nice comments like Hope or tiancai.

It's just me, just my problem, so if you are real, you can prove it to all of us Smile
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory on 2010-09-12, 13:46

bluebird666 wrote:I will do that, what kind of evidence do you need?
Who is that Medina? how do you communicate with her? Is she from Nigeria too?

Ivory
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-12, 17:19

OK Bluebird - where is the proof - you've gone more than quiet

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-13, 12:35

Still waiting on the proof from bluebird

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-15, 03:53

I think I speak for a lot of you, particularly from the other blog (which is all of us right?)...and especially if you've been scammed many, many times as I have. Of course we want to believe Bluebird and adventurelover and we want to believe Medina could be real. BUT we all know that the way both Michelle and Medina popped up on the other blog almost the exact same time, with almost the exact same prices, both being from Nigeria, and not to mention everyone who praises these casters often seem to speak in similar broken english. I don't mean to sound racist or like an elitist, but all these signs point to Median being a fake. BUT like a lot of you I'm also a big skeptic and very cynical after being sucked in so many times in the past.

So Bluebird and adventurelover I would LOVE for you guys to be telling the truth, I really would. Nothing would honestly make me happier if Medina was a powerful spellcaster we could all go to. If you could answer a few questions for me and everyone else I think it would be a lot easier for us to believe you.

My questions are this- where are you both from? How did you find Medina? What spells did she cast for you? Did she ask for extra money for shipping or supplies or anything like that? How long did it take to see results from each of the spells?

I would really appreciate it if you guys answered these questions. I think it would make all of us cynics a little more trusting.

Jessica

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 14:20

Medina Naibura is a scam, because, she told me that she will cast spell for me in Sokoto right away the very next day, on the Sokoto Mountains, while she leaves in Illorin/Kwara State in Nigeria. If you google this you will understand why I did not believe her, for the time frame she gave me about casting the spell in the morning, considering the time she email me to the actual distance you will have to travel to get to Sokoto, it was next to impossible that she will get there in the morning like she stated to get my work done. Moreover, she was very fast at responding to my emails as the total work I was going to have done was around $2,000. She was ready to bend over backwards for me on prices and told me that she is already preparing the altar and will do my work right away in the morning on the Sokoto Mountains ...something she said in addition to the western union payment information she gave me made me want to ask her further questions. So I tested her to see if she was genuine and has power, my thinking was that if she was able to give me the correct answer to the question about my past, then I will know she has power and can really help me.

Apparently, she saw exactly what I was doing and she knew she could never have given me the answer so she bailed with an offended attitude, saying that she hates to be tested. here is a cut and paste from the email I sent her:

"Dear Medina, I promise to be honest with you and I do not want to doubt you but something you say yesterday about casting my spell on the Sokoto Mountains... and you live in Illorin, Kwara State, you will have to cross Niger, Kebbi/Zamfara States before getting to Sokoto State and to sokoto mountains, It is not impossible to get to Sokoto mountains but I just wanted to check again with you to make sure this is what you will do. Please, I hope that you understand my concern and hope that you will not be offended by my question. I have been through so much already and I need to know that I can trust you and that you can really help me." Her response to that email was: yes, I will do the work there. Then after I tested her she pretended to be offended by my test question, and did not respond to any of my emails again...and then one day, she decided to email me again as if nothing happened and in her email told that she was waiting for my payment so she can do the casting for me and that the altar has been prepared and so on...I wasn't going to fall for that, she is a scam period.

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-09-30, 17:45

i contacted her- medina. she told me she live in Lagos, Nigeria.
she seems nice and replying all my questions.
giving me the outcome of results.
saying will send me a powerful talisman (funny is) she never ask for my nail or hair or address; just my BOD, pictures and names.

Yet,
she never tell me the cost.
....... I read blog here and everyones say she is scammer. hmmm...
I asked medina and she replied this is sort of her competitor who wrote and create the blog.

so, how? any suggestion?

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None medina

Post by whyis on 2010-09-30, 18:22

so, blue, lover13, adventurelove and blurbird

got any reply about medina?
interested to find out if she is real caster

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-01, 03:19

Dear whyis,

Welcome to the forum, I moved the postings you did about Medina in other threads here.

I think most members are convinced Medina is another scammer from Nigeria,and sure they will always blame the competition.

Also note that all the members that posted about Medina being real were from Nigeria and they have been banned from this forum.

Read the whole thread before sending you money to Nigeria for a spell.

If you decide to use her services be cautious and good luck to you!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adventurelover on 2010-10-16, 16:45

Cherie wrote:Hi everyone, one of my friends is interesting in using a spellcaster that casts specifically black magic. Imo, I'm against using black magic unless it's extreme circumstances, but in her case... I can see why. But she's afraid to shop online because of scammers. Has anyone had black magic done and was successful?

you should contact medina Naibura for Black Magic, she is really Good with that.
you have her e-mail right? if you dont have it, it is: medinanaibura@yahoo.com

adventurelover
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-16, 17:59

Dear adventurelover, I moved your post to the right threat, anything about Medina that you want to share with us, please post it here.
Thanks
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-17, 05:38

Hi Adventurelover,

in your post you said that have used Medine and you got all results that she told you of and you were happy for it.

What is the spell you cast by Medina? How did you fid out the result?In this case you shall put your success stories here.

Thanks

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bator on 2010-11-21, 16:20

well madina told to me that she DOESNT use black magic, so it doesnt fit together with what adventurelover is saying.

bator
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top