www.myguardianangelforever.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.myguardianangelforever.com

Post by echo13 on 2011-03-03, 23:22

Hey guys

I found this site and emailed them. I got a responce back saying she could help me and requested I call her. I spoke to Angel who said she is psychic and got my namd and DOB of the people involved and said she felt she could help me and would accept my case.

She claims to cleans the other person of negative influence and emotions and then said she would bind our souls. She said normaly would see strong results in 3-5 days but allows up to 7 to see changes. She said she wanted to talk to me during the process to help me do the right things and think the right way to help the process be successful.

Here's the thing that makes it seem wrong. She only accepted money via Western Union! The details she wanted me to use are Tony Adams Las Vagas Navada 89101. When I asked her why it's not in her name she said Tony is her name but she doesn't like it and goes by the name Angel or Angela.

She wants to charge me a one time fee of $250 for the work. She said because I'm international she only uses western union. I asked if she has a paypal account or some way of paying that would have an electronic trace and she said no. She said she understands my concerns and that it is really up to me if I trust her and believe it can work. She didn't try and push me into it or make me feel like I have no hope without her help just left it there. She said if I decide to send the money to call her back after it's done and she would tell me what I needed to do and start work that evening.

She said my case isn't difficult compared to others and she has some people she needs to work on for a whole month but feels I only need a week.

I then found this online: http://www.reportcomplaints.com/2010/12/07/myguardianangelforevercom/ and http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-fortune-tellers/spellcaster/spellcaster-angel-or-victori-2ecba.htm

I haven't sent any money yet!!! I'm thinking it's a scam cause it feels too good to be true so can I get some thoughts please?

Cheers

echo13
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.myguardianangelforever.com

Post by echo13 on 2011-03-03, 23:25

P.S. I also don't like the idea BINDING souls together! She said she doesn't work agains free will and can do this because she see's psychicaly that the love is still there! The idea of forcign free will and binding spells make me a little uneasy...

echo13
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2011-03-04, 02:14

sounds like a scam if she says 3-5 days and only accepts western union!!! it's impossible for magic to work that fast!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-03-04, 15:06

I wouldn't trust anyone who only accepts Western Union. Paypal accounts are easy to set up and the only reason to not use it is so the buyer can't get their money back! Anyway, I would also worry about binding my soul with another's too, as if they are meant to be "bound" they would be naturally. What happens if you decide that person isn't the right person down the line and what happens after death? Are you still bound together? Creepy... The rip off reports seem pretty similar to what she told you and after reading them there is NOOO way I would trust her. Just be wary Smile $250 sounds like too much to me and sounds like she is setting you up to ask for more later...

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum