FEELING SO DISCOURAGED!!! spells and psychics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None FEELING SO DISCOURAGED!!! spells and psychics

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-10, 19:35

Cutchy sometime ago posted a topic on False Hope and at that time I was hanging in there since I was doing my own "spells" and working with a "powerful spellcaster."
Cutchy was right!

I am starting to believe no spells actually work, though I am not trying to be negative, to anyone getting work done. I thought I had seen spells manifest, mainly for others, but now I just wonder if it was just coincidences? I have had my hopes dashed over and over and over. So many spellcasters, spirits, hoodoo, graveyard work, voodoo, haitian, carribean, celtic, curse removals, white and dark magic, spell machines, talismans, amulets, cadle magick, obeah, spelled items, orgone and blah, blah, on and on. Pyschic timeframes come and go, then comes the major letdown. Sad Spent money like crazy and not one person can actually say yes it worked. Not one person that I have found, but the scammers actually says my desire actually came true do to a spell alone.

There are so many scammers and it seems ppl trying to get money out of those who are feeling desperate. I would not, could not ever do that to another and yet it seems there are so many who seem to enjoy taking advantage of others. Seems like since I have sought out spells I have been exposed to the uglier side of humanity.

My case is hard and very complicated and too much to go into, and at first I thought this presented a holdup; but can one person, any person really say their spell worked? I appreciate this forum and the truth it lends, but seriously spells either work or not. Sadly I have found that just because a reader can tell a person accuratcies does not seem to correlate with spell manifestion, or even predictions of what's to come. In myo more like what did happen and things that were done or said and yes false hope! PLEASE let me know if your desire(s) came true solely to a spell? If they did who is this spellcaster? I'd very much appreciate responses. Sad
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: FEELING SO DISCOURAGED!!! spells and psychics

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-11, 22:49

hey maggie, hope you're feeling a little better now.
i try not to think too hard about the past where people cheated us out of our cash and stuff... it really doesn't help us, moving forward, IMHO.

sometimes, when i see testimonials working for others, i tend to wonder a lot if it'll work for me OR if i did try them out, wonder why it's taking so long and never worked for me Smile

i don't think results just come entirely because of spells... my honest believe is that our intentions are the most vital aspect, and spells are just there to guide us to the best solutions to achieve whatever it is that we want to achieve.

i agree with you, psychics don't make the best spellcasters. they may be able to read you but it doesn't mean that they can guarantee even 50% of results happening with their spellworks.

just keep plugging on, maggie.. and have faith that God / Divine Love / Universe / Higher self / Subconcious knows you are serious on solving your issue. the point in spellcasting is to make a big impression on the force that is helping all of us FIND our solutions, not to solve our problems. then just let the process go and let the process be, all the while keeping your end goal in mind Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-12, 19:33

Thank you for the hope of me feeling better. I am a little. Yes, I think you're right.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-27, 08:09

im feeling down also atm, like what i said at other topic that now i also try my best to keep positive minds and heart, but something just ... idk hard to explain perhaps.
now i feel angry, mad for what have she done to me, i know and realized that i had to forgive her and its not completely her fault, but there a times when really hate her so much, blame her for all what happened to me.
she's like the source of all my pains, i even called her succubus coz in my opinion she took and sucks his life and maybe mine also ...
now im trying to calm myself, trying not to think bout it, and perhaps best way is to write down bout my feeling. there one thing i wanna say to her, but i know better not and no use also but i just wanna say it here, and im sorry for that, i wanna say to her, "thank you for ruining my life and future!!"
i never confront directly her after she took him from me, maybe i should do or maybe i shouldnt, i often also want bad thing happen to her and i know its a bad thought ..
well i feel a bit relieve after wrote all of this, hope i can always keep my mind in positive way

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-27, 18:36

I'm sorry you are having a down day Debbie. When we are hurt it's human nature to want to return that hurt, so don't be too hard on yourself. I hope things become more positive for you in the very near future. Hugs and understanding.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2011-04-08, 11:35

Maggie,
Thank you so much for starting this page. I seriously have the same thoughts as you. 100% agree with what you say. I have also spent a huge amount but yet failed to find a real caster but only to discover the ugly side of human. But I can really said confidentally that till now this forum still has yet to find a genuine caster. To me if a spell caster is good and real, he/she will make the spell work somehow. But really very upset that till now just cannot find such a caster.

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-08, 12:37

I know what you mean. I think casting our own spells is the best. In myo we are as powerful, as any caster. It just takes focus and possibly the help of Saints, Spirits and Angels, which we can just as easily ask to come to our aid. Likewise we can all go to a cemetary and ask for the help of spirits. I've come to think there are not any "powerful" spellcasters. It's just the intent--which is energy.. and who better to send the most intent/energy for our own situations, than us--nobody!

This post was written when I had my hopes dashed, yet again, and was at a very low point, plus I had been up all night thinking about it. I sincerely hope none of you end up feeling quite as bad as the day I wrote this!!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-08, 12:46

Maggi, You seem very very wise and nice person and I hope, nomatter what is going on in Your life, You will get through this and I hope all of us here will find out happiness... is it in career wishes, getting back together with exes or in finding a completely new love!
Wishing You all a great weekend!! (mine will be full of wine, dinners and dancing.-))

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-08, 12:57

Good for you, I hope you have fun. Very Happy
Wise--no, but thank you, but I do try to be nice.
Wishing you and all a nice weekend too and I do also hope we all find happiness!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-08, 13:11

Maggie wrote:

My case is hard and very complicated and too much to go into, and at first I thought this presented a holdup; but can one person, any person really say their spell worked? I appreciate this forum and the truth it lends, but seriously spells either work or not. Sadly I have found that just because a reader can tell a person accuratcies does not seem to correlate with spell manifestion, or even predictions of what's to come. In myo more like what did happen and things that were done or said and yes false hope! PLEASE let me know if your desire(s) came true solely to a spell? If they did who is this spellcaster? I'd very much appreciate responses. Sad

I am wondering this myself. Do spells really work? Do psychics really work? Maybe psychics can read into the past because it has already happened, yet the future is full of uncertainty. I think all cases is unique and complicated in it's own right, that's why we seek out miracles because that is what we need. I toy with magic now and then but truly it makes me a little obsessive. I miss me. I miss my old self before getting into this whole business.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-08, 13:19

It is said that God knows our every thought and our every step before we take it. Maybe only God knows our future, the steps we take ...I don't know!

Truly there are many paths we can take. Even Yaya Maria (sorry I keep going back to her but she proved her gifts to me) on her ebay post says she does 'not predict the future, not a psychic and not a mind reader'. She only 'does what her spirits show her in areas' where we can help ourselves improve our lives.

Very Happy Very Happy
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-08, 14:57

Joanna-- me too-- "I miss me. I miss my old self before getting into this whole business."

DITTO!

I just don't know another route to begin with, as my hands were tied, but some days I grew soooo very sick of it! I'm still baffled as to my gullibility of believing so many lies and spending so much. I am laying off spells.. at least for a time, going to do what Yaya suggested (different from a spell) and use the Law Of Attraction with manifesting my desires.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-08, 23:25

i agree with the both of you. was telling a friend that after yaya, i'm done. really done. i'm going to go through my old route of accepting what is, keep positive, take the right actions, and just trust God Smile

make that three "I miss me. I miss my old self before getting into this whole business." LOL.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-09, 00:39

Very relatable!! I so agree, much more than any spellcaster we should trust God.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-09, 00:53

yup. that's when i was bouncy, happy, adorable, loved, carefree. this whole business just makes me strange and obsessive
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-09, 02:27

Great news for us magic lovers flower I know I said I have to step back and I miss me and all that. Well, me is still here and three days ago I did something I found on LM and since we all LOVE magic, I am sharing this here

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home,
inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light
the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels
ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one
impossible wish.

Publish this spell on the third day after you requested
the wishes [by mailing it to another person, posting it
to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the
saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what happens
on the fourth day...

This may not be the right thread in forum. Hope, feel free to move to whereever you wish.

Maggie, I love the happy face you used with the flowers so I'm copying you. Flowers make me happy and so does the happy face.

flower flower flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-09, 02:29

even the colors are so nice bright and happy, so here's another flower

i don't mean to sound concieted, i'm not. just you know sometimes we think too much and then we forget to be live and be happy
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-09, 02:31

Note, I also added three drops of honey for extra sweetness. I hope that added to the prayers/magic

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-09, 02:37

And now I am going to go live my life. Enjoy. Best of wishes if you do try the 3 day/3 wishes.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-09, 08:55

Great Joanna, I have seen this before but never tried it, thanks! It sure can't hurt!
I too like the happy flowers.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-10, 00:48

thanks, jo, for the happy spell. albino (LOL, i like this emoticon)

i'm feeling a bit down because of the whole ana thing, i just hope i will get the neccessary support IF things do get ugly. i wonder tho... if i'm the only one disputing now because everyone else is afraid. Neutral
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-10, 01:37

I hope you get the support you need to Geri. I like the little bunny.
Will have a prayer for you tonight.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-10, 02:53

don't be down. waste of time. don't worry about dispute. everything always works out.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-10, 02:54

flower

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-10, 03:16

I don't know what I would do if I was threatened to expose my private information, but it sounds as though Geri has not given her very much info. In that case it would seem a good thing for her to get back her wasted money. It's just a shame people can not get money back for their flase hopes and invested emotions.

Scammers are not going to quit scamming if their is no price to pay, but I understand she has made some feel afraid their privacy will not remain such. I just don't know. I wish you all good luck and hope your money will be returned. It's very unfair and I have seen this kind of tactic used before with another scammer.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-11, 06:55

I am not afraid GERI however I am wondering what the heck to put as for the dispute REASON...lol... boy do I feel foolish.. I had to get my $$$ for LORRAINE & I put wasn't satisfied with services...

I am too soooo disapointed in Ana!! I emailed her 1x before "the confrontation" & after to tell her what happened & then 3rd calling her the scammer she is... NO RESPONSE... I think I will get my $$ for the March Reading back soon... she dare try to threaten me... haaah

Too bad after months of talking, watching & hoping all this is just dust in the wind! BUT tell ya boy... once I have surrendered this hope of things being one way & knowing the TRUTH .... ready to MOVE ON... I feel sooo GOOD! Instead of holding a part of my breath & my heart feeling squeezed- uncomfortable lol... the WONDERING OMG!!! 9about him & the accuracy of these Gypsies) LOL No more.. feels good...!!

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-04-28, 01:13

hi guys......
ive been scammed by a few people but have lost loads of money
ive been so down n am at the brink.....:Sad
any real casters u guys know of?
im new here.....

aaliyah