www.7witchescoven.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.7witchescoven.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-14, 13:03

I am not sure if these casters are good or not. There are reports on both the Ripoff Report, as well as Complaint's Board. The problem with that is it could be other spellcasters that are attempting to discredit, or they could be actual complaining
clients.

There main office is Garrisonville, VA. They some times get Joshua Grey from truecurses.com to collobrate with their spellcasting, as well as a spellcaster Tatianna last name unkonwn to me. A coven is generally 13 people from my minimal understanding, so maybe the 7 is just a number they close to represent their site.?

I was wondering if anyone has sought out their services and what type of results did you get if any?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.7witchescoven.com

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-03-14, 13:08

Hi Maggie,

I had some Correspondence with them and it felt not good at all. Later I even thought they somehow put a Virus onto my PC but I can not be sure on that. But I can provide E Mails for Judgement of this Forum.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-14, 23:20

I have a funny feeling about them, and I surely do not need a virus on my p.c. Funny now that you mention it I had 300 megabites that cleared on Privacy Mantra yeterday. Ussually the most is 5 k-to 5 mg. It could have just been a fluke, but I was attempting to show the same ips of 7witchescoven and truecurses. Makes me wonder after I read your post.

Thank you so much for responding!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by bananas+ on 2011-03-14, 23:51

Maggie wrote:I am not sure if these casters are good or not. There are reports on both the Ripoff Report, as well as Complaint's Board. The problem with that is it could be other spellcasters that are attempting to discredit, or they could be actual complaining
clients.

There main office is Garrisonville, VA. They some times get Joshua Grey from truecurses.com to collobrate with their spellcasting, as well as a spellcaster Tatianna last name unkonwn to me. A coven is generally 13 people from my minimal understanding, so maybe the 7 is just a number they close to represent their site.?

I was wondering if anyone has sought out their services and what type of results did you get if any?

They're not for real. J Roslyn Antle is actually a guy and I doubt there are 13 of them. That much I learned from checking around on forums. Too bad it was after I paid for spells. =(

bananas+
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 00:08

Thank you for responding. I'm sorry that happened to you. I have been scammed many times and know many who have, as well. Some of them spending tens of thousands dollars, in vain.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 00:43

Bananas--despite this..did you get any results?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-03-15, 01:15

Isn't this the same people they were discussing in the Joshua Grey topic? Definitely they have something in common.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 01:17

That's defintely what it seems as the ips verifies the same city and the p.o. box. is close in number. I was just trying to see if anyone did get postive results with them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 01:35

...or him, maybe I should say.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-16, 00:00

@bananas, how do you know that he is a guy? Just curious ...
I also had spells from them that never manifested.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-16, 00:04

Thank you Tina, for posting about your lack of results. I"m sure nobody wants to lose more money.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-16, 00:08

i have purchased so many spells and haunted items online that i lost count and as i read this forum i recognize so many names Exclamation
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-16, 00:10

Me too..it's quite embarassing for me. I guess I was desperate, but I lost count how much I spent.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 17:13

And there you can read more about realcurses, 7witchescoven, which is also, 7witches, fantasytarot, accuastrology, and more.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum