0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None www.satanicspells.net - Dominic

Post by echo13 on 2011-03-21, 04:45

Hey guys

I know this may put some peoples backs up, but I found this and though I'd share it and see what people think. And if there is anyone who had any experience with him?

I emailed him to see what he's responce would be....

Cheers

echo13
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.satanicspells.net - Dominic

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-21, 13:48

I did, and Dominic is nice, but I believe in God and his items require worshiping or paying tribute to Satan. From my study and if my understanding is correct Satan won't help you if you put God first and I do. It just gave me the creeps. It may not you, but for me felt very, very wrong. I was desperate, but can't believe I did that to this day.

I get goose bumps, just thinking about it. I ordered a couple of rings, only had them in my home for a couple of days and thought to myself I must be loosing it. I packed them up and sent them to a seller, as I did a couple of spirits that I felt were too dark for me. For me I would never do anything like that again, but we are all different.

Again Dom is very nice, as is Kali--his sister in law. I think they often work together. I really don't know if their rings or spells work or not, because I didn't give them any time to.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-03-22, 05:59

Hello everyone

I bought a spell from Dominic long ago. Unfortunately no results. He is really nice but as I said I didn't see any changes in my situation.

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-22, 13:28

I also had purchased something from him and when I asked why it did not work he told me that God did not let his work on me, something on that line ...., he made it look like something good and I did not want to get any deeper into it ...
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-26, 21:27

I wanted to add that Kali owns a store on ebay and she is into Vodoo, not Satanic spells, but she does sometimes ask if her brother in law--Dominic can add to the spell. When I worked with her, she did inquire first. I can't recall the name of her ebay store, but if I find it will add.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2011-05-11, 03:31

I did not have a good experience with Dominic however.

I just did a little more enquries and he ended up cursing me with vulgarities. And I did not doubt him, he demanded for money and I told him I would pay up but he should give me a little more details. Because I do not want to start without knowing much.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-11, 15:56

No way, he cursed at you with vulgarities? Hrmmm I am not going to mention you or this forum but now I am so contacting him. What a jerk, that just makes me mad. Sounds like a scammer to me.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-11, 16:53

Wow, that doesn't sound like him. When I dealt with him he was very kind, professional and explanatory. I just decided this was not a route that felt good to me. Makes me wonder if he may be going thru something to behave so differently. I guess all can have off days, depending on stress levels.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by justme-Cerddorrion on 2011-05-11, 23:00

I have been reading the forum for a while now, and am starting to get a feel for things I think! I just wanted to ask a question, and I apologise if this is not the right place but what do you consider to be the difference between a scammer and someone who's spells don't work for you? What I mean is, on this page Dominic is described as being really nice, but his spells have not worked for those that tried them, or they have not felt comfortable with him, then jazal says he sounds like a scammer. And if the spell does not work for one person, am I right in thinking that the same caster can have results for someone else? That seems to be the case?

justme-Cerddorrion
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-11, 23:04

It is myo that if someone performs the spellwork, really does the ritual they are not scamming. It sucks that it didn't work, but they have done the work. Some others may feel differently, but to be a scammer is someone who will take a person's money for the reason of cheating them. There do seem to be plenty who are just like that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by justme-Cerddorrion on 2011-05-11, 23:07

Thanks Maggie. So there are genuine spellcasters, that are not scammers because they actually TRY to help, but may be ineffective, and there are ones that jut take the money and run. This is a minefield!

justme-Cerddorrion
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-11, 23:52

Exactly, that's what I think, anyway.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-12, 01:18

In my opinion 80% of online casters are scammers. I think they sound nice and act like they care but do not actually do the spells. If you look at Ana Mystic's threads, many of us were impressed with her readings and believed she did the spell work and she was very kind. Then we found out that the readings were copies of each other so obviously she did not actually do readings. That says she did not do spell work. On top of that she is also Elana Angel whom I also paid for spell work and was very nice. But again no spell work was cast. I think the same is true for many, although they are "nice" and "helpful" I think many do not perform any work. There are real ones who do, and I think there are some who get results, I just think serious caution is necassary. That's just my opinion. I came to a realization after reading through my notes on all my readings and there is not one single reading where ayone has told me anything that tells me anything real to show they have a "gift". Many have talked about spiritual stuff and my personality and the future. Not one gets that I am in school (they go on about my work, which I don't) and when they find out I am in school they get it wrong....don't know I am a science major. No one has told me that I have a child, or anything that is correct about my past or present. Not one single shred of anything. Yaya has told me alot that's helpful spiritually but she even is off base with stuff about present and past, she takes notes and then tells me the same off base thing again on the next reading. I have enough proof in my own life and experiences to not doubt in psychis or spell casting, just the ones who do it for money that are real are few and far between as far as I can tell. I have know many people personally with gifts but they do not have a business or charge, just something they do for friends. Anyway it's just me and my opinions and I may be totally wrong. Sorry if i offend anyone....

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-12, 01:57

jazal..recommend any real spellcasters..?

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-12, 04:03

I have yet to find one I truly believe is legit...Yaya may be, but she can't really do anything for me but cleansing bath (which I can do myself) or help increase communications with my guides which I can also do on my own, so don't want to pay for it. I am on the hunt to find someone sho can convince me they have real powers (With readings and spells). I know many are convinced by their own readings, but I have yet to find anyone who can tell me anything to show their ability and isn't just guessing or reading the persons responses. (I did know a couple but have moved and they only do it in person). When i find someone that can show they can read, then I will try a spell and see what happens. I believe that casters can be off but I think if they are real they should give good readings at LEAST 80% of the time or not charge for their services. I think the same is true for casting, if their spells do not manifest 80% of the time then don't charge. Personally I am practicing casting my own spells but on a small scale. If I ever got to the point where I cast for others I would not charge. I don't believe I "could"; that if I were blessed enough to have such a gift I would choose cases and then do it for free (maybe $5.00 to pay for candles etc. But I make my own candles and get herbs from a neighbors garden and I also do not believe in buying a bunch of stuff online, that's it's over priced on the basis of being "blessed". Well I can annoint and "bless" my own stuff. Sorry if I am offending anyone I am just saying what I believe. I read cards for people here and don't charge. I enjoy it and am practing and also I choose to deny doing it for some people. People with really negative energy makes me sick and so I won't read for them (and I can only do it in person). If I did ever get good enough to do it online I would do it for free, but again I would choose who I would read for and would see it as "volunteering" as I like to give back and make a positive differnece in this world. But that's just me.... I guess the whole "donations" thing is okay like going to church, you can give or not to help out the pastor/preacher, but you are not obligated to pay then for there spiritual guidance. The more I learn the more outlandish some of the casters claims are... Not to say it is wrong for someone to charge if it's what they do for a living and are good at it, just seems most suck or are scammers.

So far the best "casting" I have seen is through self meditation and prayer and I would suggest to anyone seeking answers to try and get them from within and from god or their own guides. It just seems to me so many of us on here are struggling and spending money and energy on frauds which increases our frustration and heart ache, and it's really starting to tick me off. That's why i REALLY want to find someone I REAAALLLLY believe in...cause I am past the point of wanting my own spells except the ones I do for myself, but I am tired of everyone's dissapointment. I hope this doens't make you mad Maggie, but I actually think you would be a fantastic caster if you didn't feel conflict with casting and your beliefs. As it stands, I fully respect your decision to leave it behind you and am thankful you are on here trying to help, support, and guide the rest of us.

Anyway, I am really going on and on. In short no, I do not recomend anyone at this point. If I do find anyone I believe in I will pay for two or three people's spells myself (through paypal so no personally info needed at all) and see what transpires (Using my insurance money, lmao I have to donate anyway so why not to some on here? muhahaha) In the meantime I am going to keep searching and trying there has to be someone who can really show their gifts beyond small stuff.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-12, 05:43

jazal can take a reading from u or spell to acquire..u seemm geninue..i like it

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-12, 18:23

Thanks but like I said I can't do readings except in person. I can't connect with people except when they are here. Maybe with more practice...these days I am doing a reading or two a day (and free again cause I will never charge it's against what I believe for my own self) so maybe I will improve...I don't know. Wink As far as spells I can only offer financial assistance not cast any. I am doing psi balls and small scale spells for myself. I am really new to casting and wouldn't dream of doing for anyone else, especially when i can't even read for someone who isn't here. Sorry but if you want me to send some money via paypal for you to try someone I can do that. PM me.... If I ever get good enough to read then i wil let you know, it may never happen. We'll see Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-12, 20:01

As far as spellwork goes--it does cost money. I spent hundreds casting for a friend and that was not including my time, so I do see why charges need to take place, especially if it involves a lot of time on the caster. I do agree that 80 percent or more of online casters are not good at casting and possibly a high percent of them scamers that don't even do the work.

Jazal--it's a shame that you haven't had what I call an aha moment with a reader, because I have. I too have intuituve gifts, but they told me things noone but me should know. Tisha, Eva and Yaya were spot on about certain things, for me. I connected better with Tisha and was very pleased with Yaya, though only spoke to her twice, so it's too early to tell, but she def. got a situation 100 percent right.

A caster does not have to be a pyschic or visa versa. I have seen spells work, but also fail. If one has doubts that's a sure fail, if one changes their course that's a sure fail, but sometimes even when the person does everything they should they still fail. It is just myo that noone on this site who is going through their own trials should cast or read for others, because then your energy is drained, so the casting or reading could be thrown off. The friend I casted for was different because I was emotionally connected to her.

Anyway..just my 2 cents. All must do what rings true for them.

Oh, I thought that Anamystic and Elana Angel were found to be one in the same. I think I recall reading that that it printed out in domains or something.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-12, 20:07

jazal wrote: Sorry but if you want me to send some money via paypal for you to try someone I can do that. PM me.... If I ever get good enough to read then i wil let you know, it may never happen. We'll see Smile

Did I read this right? Are you offering money for people to buy spells? I am sure you will get lots of requests.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-12, 21:13

I will but I am preferring that there is someone legit. I am not going to offer up money to pay scammers. Wink

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-13, 02:15

i tend to sit on the fence in terms of believing in casters and believing in oneself. i think it works both ways. on my own observation, i realized that relying too much on casters and expecting them to work entirely on your behalf to get what you want, usually ends up with the person not getting what they want. there must always be some action on one's part in order to get things moving to where they want it to be.

on the other hand, i've seen people struggling so hard but with no results at the end as well, most of the time because they couldn't see when was the right time to take action or they were too bent on a certain path that they cannot see any other way of achieving something.

based on lucas' story and my own experience, i do believe yaya is legit (as in, she carries out the work), but whether effective or not, has yet to be seen. some of us, unfortunately, are unable to do spellwork at home because of family members present in the house, so we have to engage external casters to do the work on our behalf.

but i think rather than blaming the casters that nothing worked (if they are legit), one should also take the necessary action to make something happen (i.e. praying, meditation, any physical action possible). then i would say... the rest is about having the patience and letting go. Wink
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-13, 02:36

I absolutely agree that some action on the person needs to be taken for anything to happen. I also agree that yaya does the work. There seem to results for a few but I am not sure how many and how many have seen nothing, hard to tell. Great thoughts geri_ong! Yeah I understand about people not being able to do spell casting and sometimes don't want to as I think it can be time consuming.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-13, 16:40

Just as I predicted NO response to my email and I provided my real phone number name and University email. I think he may be nice but if he were legit he should have responded. (If you read my email you would understand a little better but I am not posting it with all my info.)

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 16:53

Whom are you referring to Jazal?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down