Some very helpful tips that may help (but hopefully wouldn't cause any negative thinking)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Some very helpful tips that may help (but hopefully wouldn't cause any negative thinking)

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-21, 07:15

i always advocate the phrase "believe in yourself". so with regards to the advises provided in the below links, accept them or disregard them if it befits your circumstances. cheers Smile

What to know before hiring a magic spell caster:
http://reviews.ebay.com/What-to-Know-Before-Hiring-a-Magic-Spell-Caster_W0QQugidZ10000000008775297

Psychic readings before, during and after spells:
http://power-spells.com/psychic_reading.aspx

Some may be worried that they've been scammed and wonder whether the work they paid for has REALLY been carried out. this lady here provides a "divination" service for free to help check if your spell is ongoing. she also recommends not to embark on too many spells as it may conflict with one another (i believe someone posted similar information from spiritedenterprise's website before):
http://www.alba-lovespells.eu/has_my_spell_been_cast.html
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Re: Some very helpful tips that may help (but hopefully wouldn't cause any negative thinking)

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-21, 11:24

thanks geri, i really enjoy the article ^^

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Some very helpful tips that may help (but hopefully wouldn't cause any negative thinking)

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-21, 11:44

I was wondering, what if this service to find out if your spell has been casted is just one way of getting clients? What if they will tell You anyway that the spell wasn't casted, even if it was to get you to order theirs spell? I guess I have become paranoid :-D

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-21, 11:54

i personally wont try the service, coz in my opinion can be a way to discredit someone or might also blackmailing us o.O

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-11, 08:44

very good article Smile

Why Each Psychic Will Give You a Different Psychic Reading

I have man psychic clients that tell me that every psychic gives them a different reading about the same question. A woman by the name of Brandy came to me and said, "I am having a problem with my boyfriend. I don't know if I should stay with him or not. He has cheated on me before in the past and I don't know if he is cheating now."
As I began to give her a psychic reading, I felt that he was back to his old ways. I told her that he was cheating on her and was not being truthful about it. I had to deliver the devastating news to her that he was lying and basically was cheating. She was not happy about this and was in complete denial. She said that she asked him if he was cheating and he said, "No!!" He was angry that she even brought the topic up. She believed him and felt that something might have been wrong with her or something that she was doing wrong in the relationship.
I assured Brandy that she was not the one to blame. People find every excuse in the book to chat. Shows like Cheaters are built on the fact that people do cheat. When someone cheats, it often hurts because you feel like you have been lied to and betrayed.
After Brandy spoke to me, she wanted to confirm what I said with another psychic. She called a psychic that told her that her boyfriend loved her and that he was not cheating. He was being faithful and nothing was wrong in their relationship. She was not believing this psychic. Brandy knew that something was wrong because of the way that he had been acting towards her. It was very cold and distant.
Brandy came back to me and told me what the psychic said. I disagreed with her and Brandy walked away not knowing what to believe. She was sad.
This got me thinking. Why do psychics give conflicting information so often? Why does one see something and the other does not? Both psychics are trying to do their best for their client and yet they both are seeing two different things. The reasons behind this question are many. A person often consults with a psychic because they are searching for answers. People often do not trust their own psychic instincts and get confused by conflicting psychic information.

The Solution
In order to get accurate answers from a psychic, you have to understand your own intuitive power. Psychic readings should mainly be used for confirmation. If you truly feel like something is going on, then trust that instinct. Most clients that come to me about cheating, tell me that they had a feeling about it, but did not want to outwardly accuse their partner of it. It's hard to question your partner in a relationship. However, most people will ignore this and say, "something must be wrong with me."
The way to get around this is to trust your inner psychic voice. Listen to it. What is it saying to you? If you feel it, then there must be some truth to it.
Each day, people get psychic readings and have multiple different readers. Each psychic has a different level of success in their readings. Some psychics are right most of the time and others are wrong most of the time. You have to weed out the bad psychics from the good ones. The way to do this is by getting psychic readings and trusting your inner psychic voice. Allow your spiritual energy to flow closer to the truth. The truth is there, but only when you are willing to find it on your own. Psychics should be used for clarification to what you are doing or should be learning all about.

I usually pray about my problem and then write down what I am getting on my own. Then I call three different psychics. When I do this, I am hoping to get at least two other psychics giving me the same prediction. If two out of the three are saying something similar to what I am getting from a psychics point of view, then I go with that and see where it takes me. My psychic intuition has gotten better since I trust myself more now. It's good to know that we can understand our full psychic intuition. It's hard not to understand what we are experiencing or even going through. Life can be challenging at times.
You can often find your answer from your own self. You are psychic by nature. You have a sixth sense to tell you when something is wrong or right. Use it to your advantage. Pray with others that are of like mind and spirit. Prayer and meditation helps you to see into the future.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-11, 08:49

Loved it!!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-12, 02:52

http://nomadicmuser.com/2011/02/13/psychics-cant-see-the-future/

I’m not saying our definition of Psychics in the dictionary is wrong, but the general publics perception of them. The dictionary says a psychic is, “A person who is allegedly sensitive to psychic influences or forces; medium.” What is a psychic influence?

Well, first, psychic means:
*”Of, relating to, affecting, or influenced by the human mind or psyche; mental.”

*”Capable of extraordinary mental processes, such as extrasensory perception and mental telepathy.”

*”Of or relating to such mental processes.”

Ok, so what is the general publics idea of a psychic? It’s not someone who is able to feel or affect the mind or psyche, or ESP and Telepathy. It is more of someone who is able to see into or predict the future.

Being able to read someone’s mind, and being able to see the future are too vastly different things in my opinion. So, it’s no one wonder when people say psychics are a fraud when they are unable to guess the lotto or see when that guy you like will call.

That is not what they do, and many will hint at this as well. I don’t blame people for thinking this about psychics thought because many will market themselves to what they think the public wants to hear that they can do, and will take your money letting you ask the wrong kinds of questions.

That is where the fraud, and scamming of psychics come in and where they get a bad name.

This subject has fascinated me as I know I have had my moments of predicting the future and flashes of intuition. I figured if I could have this skill sometimes, why would it not be possible for a person to have a natural gift in this area, or to develop it? So I set out to talk to as many psychics as possible.

While the majority clearly had no idea what they were talking about, and had no psychic abilities, there were a few that would come close to predicting the future and even more who could accurately tell me what I was feeling about a situation, and give detailed descriptions of the personalities of people in my life (without being able to tell what the people actually looked like).

The actual psychics seemed to pick up on my energy field and could see my thoughts and those who had interacted with me. For example, I would ask, “Where should I work?” And a good psychic could see I wanted to work in the medical field and had been thinking about it, so they would say,” I see you in an office, working with medical records.” Or perhaps,” I see books…they are medical books. You will be going back to school for medicine.” I might ask about a relationship and they would say,” That guy is not good for you,” but only because they could see his attitude and how he acted.

Yet, none of this would happen. Maybe I changed my mind about medicine, or didn’t have the funds to go back to school and forgot about it. Or, that guy they said was a jerk, really was just have a bad day…or year, but actually wasn’t a bad match for me.

None of them were able to predict the future, but they were able to give me insights into what I wanted to do or was thinking about and able to tell me about the feelings and emotions of people around me.

So, do psychics have a gift? Yes, a true psychic will be able to read your mind, and pick up on your energy and those around you. In fact, I believe everyone probably has this ability, but we shut it out at an early age, and having various levels of skill in this area.

What a psychic can not do is predict the future. Sure, many will tell you that you have free will, and that the future is always changing, but will continue to encourage you to ask questions that relate to predicting the future and not explaining what their real skill are.

After all, how many people would really want to ask them questions if they knew that the most they could do is read your mind and other people’s minds? This might be good if you are unsure of how someone feels about you, (and if you are honest with yourself, you can usually figure this out on your own!) but not for things like when will I get a job, or what job is my best career, and a multitude of other questions they make money from.

The future is always changing, just like your feelings and desires are. Therefore, there is no way to predict what will happen because, quite simply, you have not done it yet. So, the bad news is that there is no real way to know about what will happen in the future, or what the correct path is to take that will lead you away from heartache, or disaster.

The good news is that NOTHING is set in stone. You can, and do, create and effect not only your own future, but everybody’s future you come into contact with.

There is nothing wrong with contacting a psychic to get a better understanding of your feelings and thoughts (sometimes it’s nice to just talk about them out loud) or to understand difficult people in your life better, as long as you understand they can not predict the future.

You also have to remember your reading is only as good as your psychics ethics. Being able to read your mind can make it extremely easy for a psychic to manipulate you-after all, they have access to your fears, desires, etc. that you are able to hide from less intuitive people.

They are also individuals with their own thoughts and opinions, and may try to give you advice on what they think is right. That is why a good psychic will never try to tell you what to do, or install fear in someone. After all, if the future is not set in stone yet, how can they predict something negative will happen? There is always the chance it can change. Always!

If you like and respect your psychics values, and advice, it is not necessarily a bad thing to talk to them and get advice (only IF you ask for it) because you can’t hide your feelings, and this is especially good if you have difficulty expressing your emotions. Even the best therapist can’t really help you if they don’t know how you are feeling! If the psychic as very different values and motives then you, or is only motivated by money, you would of course be less likely to benefit from their opinions or advice.

So what is the right job for you?

What is the right relationship?

When will you meet your soul mate?

The answer?

Whatever YOU want it to be!

The pages are blank, and waiting for you to fill them.

To me, that is a lot better then having someone tell me what will happen, anyways. Don’t you agree?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-12, 06:26

I don't know I have had just 2 psychics, but those 2 predict things that did come true. There should have been no way they'd know. Even Yaya Maria just told me something that will happen soon. It reiterates what another has told me so I will wait and see, if it comes true. It does not involve me, but someone in my life, so it can not be to picking up on my feelings. I can see where some would form that opinion though. There are many who think they are gifted in readings and are not!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-24, 06:40

by karim hajee
creating power

Get What You Want...And More

Have you ever needed to make the right choice or decision but
you're just not sure what to do?

It happens a lot and it would be great if
you could just get the right answer with confidence
and move forward.

Well, you can.

When you use your special power.

That special power is your intuition.

Once you know how to communicate with your intuition and
understand when your intuition is speaking to you,
you'll easily make the right choices and enjoy
greater success with ease.

Today I'm going to show you just how to do that and
I'll show you how intuition works and
how you can work with it to get the guidance you need so
that you're always making the right choices.

Read on and enjoy.

Your intuition is always working, always
guiding you and always helping you make the right choices.

When things don't work out it's not because your intuition
isn't working or that it's not trying to guide you.

Instead, it's because you didn't understand your intuition,
didn't know it was giving you a message or refused to listen to it.

The most common reason for making the wrong choice
or not getting what you want is that you don't understand
when your intuition is sending you a message or you don't
understand the message - you just didn't see it.

Your intuition communicates in many ways, you just have to learn
to pay attention and recognize its messages.

Your intuition can communicate through a friend, a colleague,
your partner/spouse, a relative, a newspaper, radio, television
a gut feeling - it will communicate in many different forms.

In order to get that intuitive guidance you first have to
work with your intuition and this means asking for
what you want in a simple but specific way.

Here's how you work with your intuition.

Think of what you want.
Then begin doing what you can to make it a reality.
After a while take a break, let go by doing something
completely different.
Don't give up, just take a break.

When you get an urge to do something that will
help you accomplish your goals go ahead but pay attention.

Listen to what others say, listen to what others suggest,
see every little thing that unfolds as an
opportunity to help you achieve your goal.
Trust the process.
Trust that you're always being guided to what
you want and that you will get there when
you make it a priority.
Then see what happens.

It works. I've seen it work in my life many, many times.
Start making the right decisions and discover
what you want by directing, applying and following your intuition.
Learn how to communicate directly what your intuition
and understand the messages. Start today - Visit:

Here's a personal example of how intuition works.
For the past year we've been trying to find the right
people to help us build a new home.

We started by meeting with so called builders
but none of them had the right vision for our home.

So we tried another approach and decided to hire an architect
to design the house, then find the contractors to put it together.

We narrowed our search down to 2 architects.
And we really weren't sure which one to choose.
We wanted to make the right choice because this is a large project.
We were leaning toward one firm but we wanted to
give the other firm a real chance to compete for the bid simply
because we felt they had the experience.

So what happened?

We worked with the process I just outlined and then we let
things go by just leaving it alone.

Then one day we talked about our plans and decided to do a
follow up and issue some deadlines to the prospective architects.

Here's what our intuition did.

It made the choice really easy because one firm never got back to
us on a formal proposal.
We issued a deadline and they didn't respond.

The choice was easy and we have our architect working on the design.
I'll let you know how things turn out but we're pretty confident
that we made the right choice.

And I say that because I used the exact same steps
I just outlined to get the intuitive guidance we needed.

Sometimes your intuition guides you directly.

Sometimes it makes the choice obvious.

Sometimes your intuition communicates through a friend or
somebody you know and trust.

You have to be open minded and willing to explore all options.

Your intuition is always guiding you.
To get understand the message you need to learn how to work
with your intuition and communicate with it regularly.
Once you've built that trust with your intuition the process
becomes easy and it can be a lot of fun.

Follow your instincts and remember intuition can
come from anywhere.
Opportunities surround you it's up to you to see them.
Learn how to work with and understand your intuition today

You are a powerful human being.
You have tremendous power.
You just need to learn how to use that power so that
you start creating the life you want.
Begin directing your intuition.
Begin working with your subconscious mind so that you
enjoy a happier, more rewarding life.

Here's to your success.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-18, 05:01

By Owen Waters

How to See the Future With Meditation

One of the great advantages of regular meditation is that it enhances your sense of intuition. The more you practice meditation, the more you gain insight into every aspect of your life. Insights can relate to present or past events, leading to a greater understanding of your life's path, or they can relate to future events.

Insights into future events can be challenging in four ways:

1. The future is not fixed. Until you experience it, the future remains as an array of possibilities with a "most likely" scenario based on what holds the greatest energy.

2. Viewing the future can change the outcome. Even a 100% accurate view of the most likely scenario will trigger questions about whether you want that scenario to manifest, and that change can influence the outcome. This can give the illusion of inaccuracy in the original prediction.

3. Inner impressions come into your awareness through your imagination. However, a fertile imagination can create images on its own, almost for pure entertainment. True impressions of a future event arrive while you are in a meditative state, or sometimes while performing a monotonous task such as driving at a constant speed. They don't fire up with the great energy of a dramatic imagination. They slip in quietly and have to be examined and unraveled to see what each impression contains.

4. When you first start scanning the future, your predictions will be less accurate than they will become later, after constant practice.
Sometimes, lack of self-esteem can be a barrier to the development of your innate abilities. In that case you need to be aware that everyone is everything that Infinite Being is. The universe is holographic by design, meaning that while the many make up the One, the One is also mirrored within each of the many. So, each person, each spark of Infinite Being, contains all of the qualities of Infinite Being.
Lack of self-esteem, therefore, is only a personality trait and not reflective of your true self.

You have a perfect sense of intuition or insight, just waiting to be developed. One of the hallmarks of the global Shift to higher consciousness is that, with each passing year, more and more people will develop more of their inner abilities.

While you are practicing your intuitive skills, it is a good idea to make written notes for later reference. Insights arrive in your consciousness while you are in an altered, meditative state, so their memory dissipates quickly just like the memory of your dreams. If you keep notes, then re-read them weeks or months later, you will be amazed at how accurate many of these insights were.

Sometimes, you will also see how insights into less than desirable scenarios caused you to make a decision to steer your life in a different direction. When faced with decisions about which direction to turn, the best barometer is always your highest joy. Ask yourself:
"What scenario would represent my highest joy?"

When you follow your highest joy, you are following the path through life which is most closely aligned with your true essence - your soul or inner self.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 02:52

I couldn't get the link to work once I got to the site.Anyone else have that problem?

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 03:15

Your Desire is God Expressing Himself Through You
by Enoch Tan

Our dreams are not really ours. They are really messages from the universe for us to act upon. We all have a gift inside. If we do not share our gift, we are denying the whole world from the blessing of our gift. That gift is necessary to the healing of the universe. The talent that seeks expression through you is waiting for you to take the initiative to act. When you do that the world will provide you with all the means necessary for the easy and effortless manifestation of your dreams.

When you learn to pay more attention to that voice within, you will find yourself guided in what to do in every moment. You experience the right actions spontaneously and accomplish things without almost any effort at all. You seem to be at the right place at the right time, and meet with the right people. Instead of becoming the doer, you become the being through which miracles occur. You become a servant of God instead of imposing your will upon the universe. That is why it is better to pray thy will be done instead of my will be done. When you allow God’s will to orchestrate your life, you experience non resistance.

By listening to the creator within, you are led to your right path. On that path you find friends, love, money, and meaningful work. When you can’t seem to find what you want, it is usually because you are insisting on a particular channel of supply. You must learn to let the flow manifest itself where it will, not where you will it. The challenge for most of us is that we do not know what we want. If you simply learn to listen to the voice within, the gifts that life rewards you with are always far more greater than the ones you could ever think of because your heavenly Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

When you do the work you feel you’re meant to be doing, everything you need shows up without you having to go after it. There is always some kind of power taking care of you. You may not have the resources to take the next step but just trust that you will be taken cared of in one way or another. You don’t need to set up a plan, just know that if that is the next thing that is supposed to happen, it will happen. Let others do it the hard way if they want to. You simply do what is already in your path to do.

Goals are defined by your awareness, therefore you can only manifest that which you think you can have. Just having the idea and moving in that direction without any attachment opens the door for so many other opportunities to show up, which may be more than just the one you are doing which could lead me to grander things while still doing what you enjoy. With God all things are possible. As children of God, we are meant to have it all because it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. If you just stop setting limitations upon yourself with goals, and start trusting that the universe has a much better plan for you, you could stop the struggle to survive and start living.

There is a difference between going after something, and being engaged in a process. When you take the first step, what the next step is will be a process in itself when the time comes. You do not have to be after anything in particular. Just be fully engaged in whatever process you feel like at any moment trusting that things are and will be taken cared of in divine timing. Look at the birds of the air for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns. Yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are ye not much better than they? All this means is do not worry!

The way to maintain peace of mind regardless of whatever happens as we move in the direction of our dreams is by detached involvement. We make the choice to move in the direction of our desires with detachment to any result. Creation occurs only in the process, not in the attachment to the result. We simply trust that we are divinely guided, therefore allowing ourselves to live every present moment to the fullest knowing that the future is taken cared of.

By knowing that there must be a reason for things turning out the way they do, we allow the Universe to surprise us with whatever gift it has in store for us because we know that whatever the gift may be, it is going to be far more better than anything we could ever expect. Live each present moment completely, and the future will take care of itself. If we allow that force to work through us and guide us, which is exactly what it is trying to do all the time, then all the abundance of the universe would be available to us merely for the asking. Actually, we would not even have to ask for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

We won’t have to struggle. All the wealth and abundance of the universe will pour through us because we are in perfect alignment with the universe. To make things simple, and to avoid getting caught up in trying to figure out what is it that God wants for us, or whether we should expect an answer from a higher power. Just engage in something that brings you joy, and commit yourself to it, and let your heart guide you. You know you are guided in the right direction because it feels right.

The truth is that if you have a desire in your heart, a decision has already been made for you therefore all of your needs will be met. Your desires are directions from God about the next step to take to express him in the unfoldment of reality. The only thing that is required from you is to listen. To have faith, trusting that everything is working in divine and perfect order for your own well being. Everything comes freely and easily to you and all your needs are met without having to struggle.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 03:32

Become Silent to Release Manifesting Resistance
by Enoch Tan

Many people feel something that’s quite different from desire when they use the word desire. Desire often feels like yearning for them. Because while they are focused on something they want to experience or have, they are equally aware of its absence. So while they are using the word desire, they are offering a vibration of lack. They come to think that the feeling of desire is like wanting something that they do not have. But there’s no feeling of lack in pure desire. The feeling of pure desire is always delicious.
Many people desires things that they do not have fully yet, and may have desired them for a long period of time. So they think about the thing they desire, and then they think about not having it. In time, they come to believe that the way they feel as they think about what they want and not having it but cannot figure out how to get it is the way desire feels. This isn’t the state of pure desire but the state of resisted desire. Their vibration is often more about the absence or lack of the thing than the desire itself.

They are unconsciously holding themselves vibrationally apart from their own desires, so in time they come to believe that this sluggish, unfulfilled feeling of not getting what they want is really what desire feels like. This is the reason why some people suggest that if you would release your desire, you would feel better. Because the negative emotion that you are feeling is the vibrational difference between your current vibration and the vibration of your desire. They think ending desire is end of suffering.
But releasing desire is the hard way to go about bringing yourself into alignment, because when you drop one desire, you will give birth to yet another new desire. Desire is the creative urge for Spirit to express itself. A much easier way to feel better is to work on releasing your resistance. It is not desire, but the attachment to desire that you should bring an end to. To be attached is to hold your mind on what should or shouldn’t be rather than accepting what is. Accept what is and you are releasing resistance.
Appreciation is the means by which you focus on what is desirable without resistance. Every time you appreciate something, every time you praise something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe “More of this please.” You need never make another verbal statement of this intent, and if your dominant state is one of appreciation, all good things will flow to you. When you feel good even when something is bad, you are offering it no resistance and hence attracting its opposite.
It is easier for you to clear your mind and have no thought than it is to think pure, positive thought. When your mind is quiet, you offer no thought and hence no resistance. In that state of no resistant thought, the vibration of your Being is high and fast and pure. When you are not focused on things you do not want, you will offer no vibration of resistance. Hence you will experience your natural state of thriving and Well Being. Wealth, love and health is your natural state. When you are quiet, you’re simply being.
Meditation is a good way to raise vibration. Meditation is a withdrawal of consciousness but not to the point of being asleep. You simply withdraw consciousness from the external world of limitation and focus on the inner world of pure, undefined, infinite, boundless and blissful reality. When you turn your attention away from what holds your vibration in a lower place, your vibration will naturally rise. The state of pure spirit is completely free and perfect. This higher state of vibration attracts all of the good things.
Meditation increases your sensitivity towards this higher state of vibration. You will become more sensitive towards when you are offering resistance towards this state of vibration. In that moment, you can change your thoughts to those that offer a higher vibrational quality. In the state of no thought, your mind is in the natural state of peace. When you know what the vibration of peace is like, you will know when you are not in the state of peace. This increased sensitivity enables you to realign yourself quickly.
During meditation, your intention would be nothing more than simply being. You are not wondering how someone is doing, not thinking about yesterday, not worrying about tomorrow, not focusing on anything in this moment. This is a state of allowing where, for just a few moments, you let things be. You stop trying to make anything happen. You are allowing the Source Energy that is natural to flow purely through you. You will feel better in the moment, and you will feel more energized when you come out of it.
It is not a problem if you cannot completely quiet your mind. You can be softly thinking about pleasant things during meditation which is still good. Your goal is to release any thought that causes resistance so that you are then in a place of pure, positive thought. Let go of all feelings of tightness in your solar plexus and stomach area when you think of what you do not desire, as well as what you do desire. That way, you are allowing both what you want and what you do not want. You fear and resist nothing.
A big benefit that you will notice right away is that things you have been wanting will begin showing up. You might wonder why this is so since you didn’t sit and intend. You didn’t sit and set goals. You didn’t sit and clarify what you want. You didn’t tell the Universe what you wanted. This is because you’ve already been asking, and now, during your time of meditation, you have stopped the resistance that has been holding it away. It is because you’re now allowing your desires to flow into your experience.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 04:12

Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation
by Enoch Tan

Desire must be impressed upon the subconscious before it can be manifested. Desire that is merely conscious seldom gets you anything. It’s like daydreams that pass through your mind. Your desire must be visualized, must be persisted in, must be concentrated upon, and must be impressed upon your subconscious mind. The key is persistent concentration. You think upon your desire continually from time to time with singleness of intent. This channels the required energy for it to manifest into reality.
Don’t plant the seed of your desire in your subconscious mind and then go out the next morning and tear it up with doubts and fears. Nourish it by holding in thought the thing you desire, by believing in it, visualizing it, seeing it as an accomplished fact. Many people do their reality creating in one moment and then proceed to undo it in all other moments that they live. Reality creating is not a one time thing, but an all time thing. It is like winning. You do not win one time, but you seek to win ongoing victory.

You control your destiny, your fortune, your happiness to the exact extent to which you can think them out, visualize them, see them, and allow no wandering thought of fear or worry to tarnish their completion and beauty. The quality of your thought is the measure of your power. Clear, forceful thought has the power of attracting to itself everything it may need for its fruition. The work of consciousness is the hardest work in the world, that’s why it’s also the most rewarding. Deliberate creation is everything.
You may have plenty of desires that are not manifested. The reason is simply that you have never focused your desires into one great dominating desire. You have a host of mild desires. You mildly wish you were rich, you wish you had a position of responsibility and influence; you wish you could travel at will. The wishes are so many and varied that they conflict with each other and you get nowhere in particular. You lack one intense desire, to which you are willing to subordinate everything else to manifest.
Napoleon Bonaparte frequently won battles in the face of a numerically superior foe. He did so by concentrating his men at the actual point of contact. His artillery was often greatly outnumbered, but it accomplished far more than the enemy’s because instead of scattering his fire, he concentrated it all on the point of attack. The time you put in aimlessly dreaming and wishing would accomplish marvels if it were concentrated on one definite object. The greatest victory key is focus firing of all your thoughts.
If you have ever taken a magnifying glass and let the sun’s rays flow through it on some object, you know that as long as the rays were scattered they accomplished nothing. But focus them on one tiny spot and see how quickly they start something. It is the same way with your mind. You’ve got to concentrate on one idea at a time. Concentrate on the one idea to the exclusion of all others, and continue to concentrate on that one idea until it has been accomplished. Then move on to the next project.
Concentration is not a thing to be learned. It is merely a thing to do. You concentrate whenever you become sufficiently interested in anything. It is getting so interested in some one thing that you pay no attention to anything else that is going on around you. In that moment, your consciousness is wholly absorbed in the thing you’re thinking about. That particular thing becomes your only reality in the moment. All of life is experienced by focusing of awareness. Deliberate creation is by deliberate concentration.
You don’t have to worry about your ability to concentrate on something when you want it strongly enough. Your thoughts will just naturally center on it like bees on honey. Hold in your mind the thing you most desire. Affirm it. Believe it to be an existing fact. Concentrate your thought on one thing with singleness of purpose. Keep one thought in mind, and you can knit any group of related thoughts into one homogeneous whole, all centered on the one idea. One strong intent pulls all other intents with it.
Your thought forces, concentrated upon anything, will bring that thing into manifestation. Therefore concentrate them only upon good things, upon those conditions you wish to see manifested. Think health, power, abundance, and happiness. Drive all thoughts of poverty and disease, of fear and worry, as far from your mind as you drive filth from your homes. Fear and worry bring all trouble. Banish from among your associates any person with a negative outlook on life. Shun them as you would the plague.
Everything you reality create will eventually return to you in some way. But there is a delay in when this karmic energy will rebound. Karmic waves come back in multiples of seven: seven seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years. Anything you create will come back to you in one of these time frames. Exactly which of these karmic timeframes will return to you will depend on the intensity of your reality creating. The more intense the reality creation, the quicker the karmic wave would rebound.
Karmic waves accumulate and must reach a certain level of intensity before they can come back at you to affect your current reality. If something you are doing does not have a great deal of energy or intensity behind it, it’ll hang around until it can attach itself to similar thought forms, until enough of them combine together to manifest into your reality. This everyday small reality creating goes mostly unnoticed. The accumulation of low karmic waves is the reason why your karma changes every seven years.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 04:18

Good info., Geri!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 04:49

Create Everything in Life with Pure Intention
by Enoch Tan

Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained. This goes the same way for acknowledge God as your source and supply. Some of us make the mistake of thinking that the results we got could have happened on their own, or were purely due to our own efforts. This is a double minded way of thinking. If we used magic, or God’s power, we should give credit.
Magical results tend to happen in ways that can be interpreted as pure coincidence or naturally possible because they can be accepted by collective consciousness. The aim is to use magic to push the limits of the possible. We become more than what we used to be by growing and stretching. Learn to measure progress in increments instead of only by leaps and bounds. Too often we look for the divine manifestation in terms of miraculous increase instead of gradual improvement. Any increase is magic.

Too many a times, people created something that they wish and then they deny the power by which they used to obtain it. It is just like praying to God for something and then getting it, only to forget that you prayed for it, and thought that the thing came to you on its own. There are many blessings in life that we may fail to count as gifts from God or manifestations of the power that work within us. We often only know what we had been having all along after we lose it. To be conscious is to know the power.
The reason why things are not always clear cut about whether it has been the result of divine supply, or whether it is been the result of natural events, is because there is nothing to push our faith completely one way or the other. Reality is designed in such a way as to give us free will to choose our beliefs. Eventually we may be led to know the ultimate truths. But in the meantime, the sooner we get to realizing the source of power in every moment, the sooner we get to living a life of greater peace and power.
Whether magic is performed for constructive or destructive purposes, the success of the operation is dependent on the receptivity of the person who is to receive the blessing or curse. In the case of constructive magic, it helps if the recipient has faith and believes in magic, but the victim of a hex or curse is much more prone to destruction if he does not believe in it. That is why wisdom or knowledge is a defense. The best attacks usually come from the shadows where one is not aware to ward it.
You must be fully intentional and in harmony with your magic. If you do a magic spell that brings you something that you want, enjoy it to the fullest without fear or guilt. If you do a magic spell that benefits others, have no regrets should their new-found blessings place an obstacle in your path. Be grateful for the things that come to you through the use of magic. If you do a magic spell to destroy others, have not a care whether your victim lives or dies. Feel revel rather than remorse about their destruction.
Heed well these rules, or in each case you will see a reversal of your desires which will harm, rather than help you. Having conflicting intentions will only result in chaos to your magic. Be fully aligned and do not destroy your own magic. All magical work is carried out by your subconscious mind. When you set an intent and then become double minded about the outcome, you are sending confusion to your subconscious mind. That is why those are most aligned with themselves have greatest magical skill.
The most important aspect of magical work is to disassociate the activities and frame of reference of the outside world from that of the magical act, where the whole will must be employed. The way to do this is to concentrate single mindedly on your intention to the exclusion of anything else. You are using your whole will and giving no room for conflicting reasoning to enter. Magic is a matter of right brain activity rather than left brain activity. You are playing in the realm of imagination and will for creation.
The first ingredient in the performance of magic is desire. Desire force is at the core of the law of attraction. If you do not desire any end result, you should not attempt to perform a working. There is no such thing as a “practice” working, and the only way that a magician could do “tricks” such as moving inanimate objects, would be to have a strong emotional need to do so. Magic is performed to secure the outcome of your desire, so do not waste your force of will on things such as rolling a pencil off a table.
A little child learns that if he wishes for something hard enough, it will come true. This is meaningful. Wishing indicates desire, whereas prayer is accompanied by apprehension. That is why the best kind of prayer is the prayer of thanks for God being the source and supply of your desire. When you pray only the prayer of asking, you may wonder whether your prayer will be answered or not. This cause apprehension. The way is to delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Constantly create your reality through pure intention and always be on the lookout to acknowledge when outcomes are a manifestation of your intention. In doing so, you are intending your reality to become more and more of a magical one. You are shifting your reality from 3D more and more towards 4D where you can create whatever you desire at will. The true magical state of mind is where your right brain of will and imagination has taken over the creation of reality more than left brain reasoning and limits.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 08:38

thanks, mag! try to help wherever i can. Very Happy
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 08:50

Vibrational Matching Requires an Identity Shift
by Enoch Tan

In the process of achieving your goals, you have to become more than what you are. Your self identity needs to expand to include those things you intend to manifest. If you identify with the person you will be when you achieve your goal, you will get there very quickly. Once you have shifted your identity, you simply make gradual changes in your persona to match the one you would adopt when you have fully achieved your goal.
You are a different person with your goal achieved compared to the person you are without it. It is not just taking the actions to get to your goal. There is a different way you think about yourself when you have achieved your goal. There is a different way you perceive reality. Without this personal inner shift in your self identity, all your actions will ultimately fail because your personality conflict will sabotage your success. When you change your identity to match the person you will be with your goal achieved, your goal will manifest in your reality without fail.
The reason you have not already gotten what you desire is because you are holding yourself in a vibrational pattern that does not match the vibration you desire. That is the only reason ever! You cannot desire something but predominantly focus on the absence of it, and yet expect to receive it, because the vibrational frequency of it’s absence and the vibrational frequency of it’s presence are very different frequencies. Your desires and your beliefs must be a vibrational match in order to receive that which you desire. You need to have it in your being. You need to get it emotionally.

You have to be in a vibrational match with your desires and intentions in order to manifest them into reality. To be in a vibrational match with your desired reality means you have made an identity shift towards it. You identify yourself with it and therefore would do whatever it takes to be there now. You may take massive actions and work very hard for it but it will just flow because you already know how is it like to be there. If you were already the person who is experiencing your desired reality, you would find that anything else is totally unacceptable, because it is simply not you. Your identity forces and compels you to live your ideal right here, right now.
When people find themselves wanting to become millionaires they tend to look at where they are and spend most of the time making decision based on their present circumstances. Most of them keep saying, “I don’t have enough” or “I wish I could have more” or “I need to pay these bills” and so on. The challenge is pretty obvious, they like to achieve financial abundance coming from a scarcity mentality. If you need to look at where you are at, look at it once . Now keep your whole attention focused on the bigger picture.
The key to manifestation is the ability to shift awareness and hold focus. Keep your awareness more on where you want to go and less on where you are, and you will get there faster. You have to shift your awareness to your desired reality in order to draw it into manifestation. The key is to feel comfortable with thinking, talking and acting in a state where your desire is already a reality.
So to manifest millions, you must keep your energy and sight thinking in terms of bigger numbers. Keep your awareness so that thinking in terms of bigger numbers becomes a part of your life. Once you keep your attention in the right place, thinking in terms of bigger numbers, the universe will provide you with plenty of opportunity to ensure that you can attain whatever it is you desire to accomplish. All you need to do is recognized the opportunities and act upon them.
To attract wealth, you have to be wealthy. Your beliefs is your being in this world. You have to make the decision that you are wealth contrary to external physical evidence. Being wealth conscious magnetically attracts wealth into your life. You will attract wealth simply because of who you are. You have to shift your consciousness to be wealthy by realizing that abundance is everywhere and you will experience the wealth that is yours.
Get comfortable with larger numbers and amounts. If you already identify with your desired reality, you would feel that the larger numbers and amounts are really normal. You will also feel that they are not really big and anything smaller is really small indeed. Think the way you would think and feel about numbers and amounts when you are already the person you want to become. You would find many of the things you think of as too much for you now are really nothing at all. You would also feel that using a certain amount of resources or energy in whatever form that you presently think as a lot is no big deal because you have a lot more in your reserves and inflowing as well.
Having the identity of being a millionaire already doesn’t mean you go and spend like crazy. That is not a good idea because someone with a millionaire mindset does not manage his finances unwisely and gets himself into debt. But a millionaire would be willing to invest more money into his business and spend more to increase his capacity of getting returns. You have to know how to resonate with your identity of being the person you will be in every way in order to live correctly as that person now.
Seeing whether someone’s identity is a vibrational match with his dreams and desires, is how you can tell whether such person is going to make it even if that person has not gotten the desired relationship, business or goal yet. You know that they are going to get it because they already have an identity shift towards the end result they want to achieve. Shift your identity and you will find yourself accelerating rapidly towards the desired reality you intend to manifest.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 08:56

Everything is Truly Going Your Way at All Times
by Enoch Tan

Things are really going your way, even though it may not be the way you think things should go. Everything is happening for you. Everything is happening according to your higher choices which are the choices the real you has made. Spirit has chosen everything for you before you came into this dimension to live a life that you had already purposed to live. The path has already been laid out for you and is just there waiting for you to walk it. All you have to do is to trust the universe and to follow spirit.

You are not separate from the universe because the real you is the universe itself. Your human self is a projection of the real you which is here to do what the real you has created it to do. Therefore there is nothing for you to do and nothing for you to create, but only for you to allow the real you which is the power and the presence of the creator to create through you and to do everything through you. The way to do that is to do nothing except that which you are inspired to do, which is the guidance of spirit.

When you do something that you felt guided from within to do and it seems that it didn’t work out, it is not a mistake. As long as you followed your heart, you did the right thing. It is not that nothing is happening because something is happening. The universe is preparing you for something. The actions that you took is for the purpose of helping you to learn what you need to learn, and to develop what you need to develop, in order to be able to bring into manifestation the fullness of all that you truly desire.

Even if there seem to be mistakes that may or may not be made by you, those are divinely appointed mistakes. Things might seem to be bad for the time being and the situation itself when looking from an isolated perspective may seem to be a negative one. But when you see things from the larger point of view, you will know that it is only a part of everything that is happening, and that which seems bad is the very part that leads to that which is truly good ultimately. The universe sees the perfect picture.
Everything is working together for your highest good. When you live with the awareness that the universe is always working with you and for you, you will know that you can never truly fail. Because the universe is always working every other part in synchronicity with that which you are a part of. Therefore in places where you seem to fail, it means it is not where the universe has called you to work in, or that it isn’t the right timing yet. God wants what’s best for you and that’s why he keeps you from the rest.

Whenever you are struggling and putting in too much effort to do something, you are not living in a way that expresses your true being. Whatever that God does is without struggle and effort. Therefore you being an expression of God is meant to do everything in that manner. You can do things the easy way or you can do them the hard way. A task is only difficult or easy according to the level of proficiency that the person operates from. Therefore when you flow with the universe, things are easy and effortless.

In order to be doing the right thing at the right time, there must be internal and external alignment. When you feel the desire to do something but can’t seem to do it when you want to, it doesn’t mean that you can’t do or have what you desire. It just means that it is not the right timing yet, or that God has a different plan for you about how things should go. Therefore when you want to do something that is in your heart but there isn’t external alignment, then realize that God is directing you elsewhere for now.

God is directing you to do the best thing in the moment and he is making all things happen in the best way. That is the truth about divine order and divine timing. We are all here to do our part, which is part of the whole. Therefore if we really want to do that which is best, we have to trust the power that sees the whole picture. Because this power is always guiding us and it is truly us. Life’s struggles are meant to help us master and transcend our desires so that we can follow our guidance as best as we can.

You and your dreams are not separate although they appear to be separated across time. It is an illusion because where you are and where you are meant to be are really part of the same process for you to experience the entirety of your dream from beginning to end. If any part of the process is missing, the dream would not exist. There are no missing pieces. You do not have to wait for better conditions before you do what’s in your heart. Leap and the net will appear, because the net is already there actually.

Where you are is perfect because it is part of the process. You couldn’t be where you are meant to be without first being where you are. It is the position you are currently are that is where you create where you are meant to be. The appearance of limitation is for the purpose of allowing yourself to experience the power of the creator working in you to transcend all limitations. What is impossible for others in certain areas becomes possible for you because you are chosen to accomplish miracles in those areas.

The more enlightened you are about the ways of the universe, the more you are able to align yourself with it. The more godlike you become in your understanding of everything that happens, the less you seek to change the natural flow of things. When you are at a higher level of awareness, you will realize that everything is going the way it should go. When you know who you really are and how the real you really works, you will know that everything is truly going your way at all times. All of it is perfect.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 08:59

Being Inspired About What to Do Every Moment
by Enoch Tan

There are times when what used to be a thriving business, environment or relationship is no longer as alive as before. You find that the people that are involved are starting to drift away as they lose interest in keeping it going. Even you yourself also find that your heart is no longer in it. Yet you still put in energy into it because it will soon be gone if nobody tries to preserve it. But what makes you think that God wants you to preserve it? Maybe he wants it to be destroyed, so that he can create something new.
You know what God wants you to do by the things he inspire you to create. There was something great that you were once inspired into creating. You have a lot of joy and fulfillment creating and experiencing it. But now you no longer feel the same way as before. Try as you might, you just no longer feel the inspiration that was there. You think that since God had led you to create it in the first place, he must want you to continue doing it. You try to revive the passion but it seems to take a lot of energy for it.
The truth is that it was good for that moment, but a new moment has come and so it’s time for a new thing. Something may have been great when it started and continued to be so for a certain period of time, but when the time comes where it seems to die out, it doesn’t mean that it wasn’t worth undertaking in the first place since it didn’t last forever. It was the perfect thing to do at the perfect time when it was inspired to be done. When it has finished serving its purpose, it is the perfect time for it to end.

Nothing really goes away completely, it merely changes form. The effect of a previous work or experience will continue to be part of a new work or experience. Had it not been done in the first place, it would not existed to impact the new work in profound and significant ways. There is nothing that is wasted or in vain. Any work that was done at a time when it was inspired to be created would have its place in influencing the universal scheme of things in eternity and everything else that is connected to it.
Since you know that God leads you by your heart’s desire, why are you hanging on to the relationship or the work that your heart is no longer in? It is because you are afraid to lose what you have. The truth is you are not losing anything at all. God wants you to move on to the next experience that will be even better than the one before. Let go of the relationship or business that you no longer desire to be a part of. Let go of the old to make way for the new. Learn to let go and you will always be abundant.
In every moment you are in, always allow yourself to be naturally driven in your actions. When you choose to be in-spired or in-spirit, you will always be guided as to when to do what. If you find yourself trying to keep something going when you are no longer inspired to do so, then you are trying to drive the process, rather than letting yourself be driven. Whenever that happens, you know it’s not going to work because it’s not what God wants. Let things happen through you rather than making things happen.
When you act according to what you’re most inspired to do in every moment, you are also allowing things to happen in divine order. The ordinary order of things that the world has in mind is to follow through from one step to what is logically the next until completion. But when you follow spirit instead of ordinary logic, people may think you are disorderly and not doing things properly. When you follow spirit, you are following a higher logic where things are done not in the usual form of order but in divine order.
Spirit may give you an idea to create a product and so you act on the inspired idea and finish creating the product. According to ordinary order of things, the next logical step is to market it and sell it to the world. But if you are not inspired to do the next step because you feel like creating something else instead, then that’s what spirit is guiding you towards. Spirit has guided you to create it for the moment and then to put it aside and do something else. It is probably not the right timing to release it yet.
Therefore by obeying spirit, you leave it on a shelf and go work on something else. To the world, it may seem that you are leaving something half done which is not exactly the characteristic of someone who is successful. But some time go by, maybe even years later and then you are inspired to take the product you previously created and release it to the world. That is when it becomes a mega success because it was the right timing. That is how acting in divine order and timing produces the best results.
You could also have chosen to force yourself to follow through on the ordinary order of things even though you are not inspired to do so just because you think that is the way it has to be done. But when you do it that way, you end up wondering why it turns out to be a flop and start to wonder whether you were really inspired to create it in the first place. Even when you are guided to release it at that time, the results may come much later in divine order and timing. So trust and obey spirit in every moment.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 09:27

Allowing Things to Come Through Synchronicity
by Enoch Tan

Sometimes when you go searching for something, you don’t seem to find it. When you choose something out the available options, you end up not being truly satisfied with it. But there are times when you are not looking for something, and yet you happen to come across it as you are going your own way and doing your own thing. It turns out to be totally suitable for you and you feel perfect about it. This is because the things specially meant for us come to us through synchronicity from the universe.

When you go looking for something to get just because you think you need it, you are saying that you don’t already have everything you need. The truth is that the universe is always providing for you whatever you need at the best time, not a moment before and not a moment after. You will only find what you need when you look for it at the right time. You will always miss it when you look for it at any other time. The right time to look for something is when you truly need it and are inspired to look for it.

Seek and you shall find, but that is only true when your seeking is guided by spirit. You need to take action to get what you want, but always take inspired action in order to be successful. You are inspired to look for something when you feel in your heart that it is the best thing to do at the present moment. If there is something else you feel more like doing at the moment, then it is not the time to go searching yet, but to do what you are inspired to do now. Doing the search after that will be a better time.

When you get something you don’t really need to get now because you might need it at a later time, you are acting from a position of fear. You think that it may not be available later and therefore you need to get it now. It is not true that opportunities only come once in a while and we need to grab it fast or we will miss it. Opportunities will always happen at the right time when we need it, not before or later. If we miss one, another one will show up at the right time. Opportunities are always created again.

There are times when you have something that you really like and are happy with, and you have been having it for quite awhile. Then someone comes along and tells you that it is time to replace it with something new and better. You don’t really feel the need to because you are contented with what you have, but you buy into the idea to get something else, and then you end up not really liking it better than what you already got. That is because what you have is always the best until you are inspired to switch.

Living in the flow of the universe means trusting that all things are provided when they are needed naturally. If you are happy with something you have and do not have need of something considered better even though it is available, continue to stick with what you have. When you use it until it finally spoils, gets lost or given away, that’s when the universe has decided that it’s time for something else. When you go looking for something new, you can trust that whatever you find will be suitable and perfect for you.

You do not need to know specifically everything about what you like before you go looking for it. You will discover what it is that really suits you as you go along, and that is what all those mistakes of getting things you’re not fully satisfied with are for. Allow your discovery of what you truly desire to happen naturally as well because it is such a struggle when you try to force it. You will still make mistakes as well anyway. Your heart knows what you want, and when you find it you will feel perfect about it.

Some of us may think that the universe has only made choices for us that are to do with higher things and larger purposes. But you’ll be surprised to know that the universe takes care of every detail about your life, even the littlest and most mundane things as well. There are actually material things in their particular form and function that are specially meant for you. You are an extension of the universe and therefore everything whether big or small has special expression through the uniqueness of you.

So instead of trying to define all the details about what it is that you want thinking that this is what you have to do for manifestation, allow your heart to show you through inspiration or when you find the actual thing itself. Your higher self has already chosen everything you desire and it is for you to discover the choices. Live fully in your higher self regarding everything and all will be in perfect order. Do not try to force inspiration at the wrong time, but allow your intention for inspiration to be inspired as well.

Therefore whenever you need something, intend it and then be divinely guided. If inspiration comes to you about where to look for it, act on that inspiration. If you still have no idea what to do, then simply go about your daily life and you will happen to find it at the right time at the right place. What would make you truly happy and satisfied comes to you naturally and effortlessly without you trying to search for it unless you are inspired to. This is living in abundance where things come through synchronicity.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 10:50

Offer No Resistance to What You Do Not Want
by Enoch Tan

In the process of manifesting what you want, you also have to offer no resistance to what you do not want. What you resist persist. It’s because you are sending out a contradictory vibration along with your desired intent. When you resist what you do not want, you are not allowing what you want to come to you. To receive your desire, you must send out a single minded intent that vibrates only with your desire. A double minded state creates a duality that prevents you from being fully present in a place.
In a system of One, there is only inclusion and no exclusion. You try to exclude something when you resist it. When you offer a vibration of resistance towards something, you are actually vibrating it into your reality. By trying to exclude something, you actually end up including it. So to be in complete vibrational alignment with your desire, you have to concentrate only on inclusion and not exclusion. Think about what you desire and give no thought to what you do not desire. Hold intention without resistance.
It makes you feel a lot more carefree when you intend for what you want without resisting what you don’t want. That is because, you are able to feel happy about results no matter how small or big when it comes to getting what you want, and yet not be affected when you do not get what you want. The creation process becomes a joy to play with rather than a stress towards getting results. Being able to feel carefree no matter what happens is important because it gives you positive energy to do anything.

Freedom from resisting what you don’t desire is freedom to continue being in vibrational alignment with your desire no matter what the results are. The principle of rhythm states that things happen in ebbs and flow. Therefore there will always be times when results are exceptionally good as well as times when they are exceptionally bad. But being free of resistance allows you to ride the return swing from bad to good. Possessing internal freedom of emotion gives you external freedom of super manifesting.
All that you desire is pilling right outside your creation door and is waiting to come in if you allow it. By being a vibrational match for it and offering no resistance, it’ll come in the right manner and timing. Detachment from results allows you to continue feeling good. This is good because you’re able to continue offering positive energy towards attracting your desires while enjoying the process all the way. Not detaching is where the struggle is because you feel good one moment and feel bad in another moment.
Desire it, do not resist it, and it is. When you desire a thing, can you offer no resistance to its opposite? What you want and what you don’t want are opposite aspects of the same thing. Resolve the duality and you will transcend. Have a nonchalant attitude and be detached from results. It is all for the purpose of making you as free as you truly are meant to be. You are free to create what you wish, and you are free from needing anything because you are complete. This is the dual freedom of your true being.
Sometimes the resistance may not be so obvious. You can discover your resistance to the opposite of what you want by consciously thinking about the possibility of not having what you want. Pay attention to how you feel about it. Strong feelings of negativity signify strong resistance in that area. It means you desire something because you do not desire its opposite and not for the pure joy of experiencing it by itself. Unless you are free with what you don’t want, you’ll not be truly free with what you want.
Offer no negative vibration and you will have no inner contradiction of frequencies. Allow what you do not want, simply allow it to be. Indifference is the best vibration you can give towards the idea of not getting what you want. When you can have a nonchalant and carefree attitude towards what you do not desire, you’ll find that what you do desire often comes to you without having to chase hard after it. You simply attract it to you through your state of being, and vibrating purely towards that which you desire.
The Universe responds to our dominant vibration on every subject. Strengthen your vibration for what you want and lessen your vibration towards what you do not want. The more resistance you can clear from your being, the freer you will be in living life and being in vibrational alignment with your desires no matter what the situation is. Think and feel your desires as a reality more than on what you do not desire. Focus on your dreams and aspirations at all times and they’ll be given more energy to be realized.
The secret of those who are able to keep persisting at what they want is their lack of resistance towards what they don’t want. They are able to face a NO time after time until they get a YES. That is because they do not resist the NOs and are able to allow themselves to get through as many NOs as necessary until meet a YES. Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. That is how you continue feeding positive energy towards your desire while detaching until it manifests.
When you are not resisting, you are relaxing. When you resist, you are struggling by worrying and stressing. Relax and allow the stream to take you no matter where it goes. Do not resist when it turns you from the direction you do not wish to go because no matter how it twist and turns, it will eventually bring you to where you desire to end up at. So the less you resist and the more you allow yourself to go with the flow, the freer your journey will be. Be at rest and all your desires will manifest in due time.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 11:00

Casting Magick Spells and Intentions Manifestation
by Enoch Tan

Casting magic spells are actually acts of intention-manifestation. If an individual were simply to use magic as a means to concentrate upon their desires and to pray, they would at least clarify what it is they want. However, if it works for you, as it very often does, then you will have not only clarified your desires, you will achieve them. This is not a bad thing. Whether magic is black or white depends on the intent of the user. All magic is neutral just like all power is neutral. Magic can help to manifest intentions.
All magical work incorporates tools. Some spells employ incantations, some use objects, some involve actions and many spells use a combination of these. Generally speaking though, spoken spells or rhymed chants are more common in European folk-magic and its offspring including Wicca and Neo-Paganism than in the magickal practices of some other cultures. This does not imply that the other culture’s spell-casters are less potent. It’s simply a variance of cultures. They’re the same in essence.

Some practitioners think Latin is the most powerful spell casting language. There are others who believe Hebrew, Greek, Egyptian, Sanskrit or some other language is the most effective. There is no agreement, that one language is more powerful than another when it comes to spell casting. The reason why some of the ancient languages are more effective in spell casting is because they produce more resonant sounds from the vocal chords when used. Many magical rites were also invoked in those languages.
There is also mixed opinion on whether old spells or new spells, or even self-written spells are best. Just because a spell is old, does not mean it will work. However, just because you wrote it yourself does not ensure it will work either. Neo-Pagans or new-age types tend to emphasize the benefits of writing or creating your own spells, while folk-magic practitioners such as grass-roots and old-school sorts tend to embrace the benefits of learning spells from the older ones, or, from written accounts of old ways.
There is one thing both sides agree on, which is that if you create your own spells, it is good to have a broad-based knowledge of the magical meanings and uses of the materials such as herbs, roots, minerals, colors, seals, amulets, astrological symbols, and similar items. It is also advantageous to be practiced at established written or oral spells, before embarking on a new route in creating your own spells. Knowledge is power and the more magical knowledge you have, the more magic power you wield.
True magick comes from within. Magick can only work within the confines of natural law while seeming to happen miraculously. People, in general, do not understand the breadth of the natural laws. That is why they think that magic seems to defy natural laws when it doesn’t. There is nothing that can defy universal laws, and everything can only work according to them. The work of magic is to use the higher laws to overrule the lower laws. It is the act of using the power of spirit to dominate the physical world.
The basis of spell casting is built on two principles of truth. The first is that thoughts are energy. The second is that words are powerful. There is a natural law, which on a metaphysical level, like attracts like. By visualizing an object and affirming that you want this item to manifest itself in your life, you are sending a message to the universe and your subconscious as to what you want. The universe will listen, and a corresponding image will soon find its way to you. Magic is creating what you desire in reality.
Desires and wishes, when sent out in thoughts, words, and deeds, we will attract to ourselves. Your thoughts and words have more power than you can imagine. They are, in themselves, a form of magick. We are casting spells all the time, usually without ever realizing it. A magician is one who consciously creates his reality using the tools that are available to channel the power of consciousness from the higher to the lower. Magic blends the invisible realm with the visible. It is to use power in conscious way.
Magic is a natural act, easily accomplished. Each of us has the power to bring about change in our lives, and in the world around us. Our subconscious mind is the source of our personal power over the universe. Spells, incantations or invocations, are merely one way of conveying messages to the subconscious mind. Many spells incorporate symbols, and as we all know, symbolism is a primary language of the subconscious. Direct your subconscious to wield its power in creating anything you like.
Remember, words have power, and when words are used in conjunction with symbols, they produce magical results. The basis of magic is the process of thoughts, words and symbols acting upon our subconscious mind and bringing our minds into tune with the universe. The alignment of one’s mind with one’s surroundings has repeatedly been proven to be the basis of all magic. Magic lies not within the spell, but in the force that drives it. The force that drives magic is your own will and aspects of the mind.
All systems of magic are simply channels for faith to operate in. They are also ways to communicate with the inner mind to cause change in the universe. Your inner mind needs signals to direct it in knowing what to do. Those signals come from a certain action that has special meaning. It might seem to do nothing in physicality but it is for the purpose of directing the inner mind to alter the probabilistic realm of reality and causing a corresponding event to take place in physicality. It links the upper with lower.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-02, 14:56

Desire but Never Ever Be in A State of Wanting
by Enoch Tan

When it comes to wealth consciousness, the most important word to be aware of is the word “want” and every word that denotes wanting. Want is lack, because wanting communicates to the universe that you do not have something, and that not having it makes you wish that you did. You can never have what you want. Wanting creates the perpetual state of wanting. As long as you are wanting it, you will keep being in vibrational harmony with the want and not the have.

When people seem to get what they want, it is because they have moved from a state of wanting to a state of receiving or having. The feeling of wanting is to bring to your awareness the fact that you are focusing on not having what you desire. Wanting is for the purpose of letting you know you are not in vibrational harmony with your desire and that it is time to shift states. Whenever you find yourself wanting something, shift from a state of wanting to a state of receiving or having.

When we focus on what we want, we send forth an energetic signal that is creative. However, that signal is not vibrationally aligned with what we say we want but instead it is aligned with “the longing” for what we want. Wanting is a descending emotion filled with longing, an intense wish for something that we feel separate from. It’s the experience of separation that prevents us from intentionally creating. As long as we feel separate from the essence of our desire, we vibrate in opposition to it.

So the key to having what you desire is to be desireless. It does not mean you do not have any desire, but it means that you are not desiring something in the sense of not having it, and wanting to have it. You can have something and yet still desire it. A desire is simply a desire, a feeling of being attracted to something. A want is different from a desire. A want is a feeling of being separated from that which you wish to have. Desire but never ever want anything.

The subtle difference in the meaning of the words “want” and “desire” results in the whole experience of having or not having that which you wish to have. Every word has a unique vibration to it which attracts conditions of similar vibration. It is your subconscious mind that creates your reality, and the words that you use will have their effect upon your subconscious mind and the reality that it creates. It’s funny that billions of people are kept away from what they want because of such a simple difference.

It is not exactly the word “want” that should be avoided, but the state by which the word produces. When a word is used in a different context, it can produce a different state. Therefore it is not the word itself but the state that is being produced that is of real importance in understanding the reality it creates. The natural state that the word “want” produces is the state of wanting. It is really the state of wanting that we should avoid rather than the word “want” itself.

Eliminate all forms of wanting. These includes regrets about the past, wishing things were different, longing for a future expectation, worrying and throwing your consciousness into the past or into the future. Do not hold on to the past moment and do not wish you were in the next moment to come. Allow yourself to be in the present and experiencing everything in it that you desire. The best way to create the future is to intend, release it and then get back to enjoying the here and now.

If you want your relationship to be a certain way, then the key to recreating it is to be willing to never have that relationship be that which you say you want. Instead you must be willing to focus on the experience of love and fulfillment that is the essence of your true desire. This translates to sheer willingness to accept whatever is, as exactly what’s meant to be. It means being willing to let this relationship go, and to be willing to accept it exactly as it is, as perfect in and of itself, even if it never changes.

From this willingness, your thoughts soften and a greater sense of tranquility will prevail. Within this state of mind lies the energetic framework required to inspire and attract the real relationship you want, the essence of your real desire. The framework here is an intention to unconditionally love and accept your partner exactly as they are, filled with the wonder of life as one of God’s perfect Divine souls. For as you send forth real love and light, you free their inner being to return the love.

To the extent that an individual or society eliminates wanting in their language and their state of being, they will have wealth and abundance. The secret to creating what you desire is to unconditionally love and accept what is, without needing it to change. To let it go and be willing to never have it the way you desire. This is how you intend with detachment. From the state of not wanting, and by being desireless, you are energetically aligned to attract all that you truly desire in every area of your life.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-03, 11:51

Being In Control of Your Reality At All Times
By Enoch Tan

An important aspect of being a creator of your reality is to be in control of your reality at all times. When you are not being in control of your reality, other forces are pulling you in all directions, causing you to feel out of control, lost and confused about what is going on. You stay in control by knowing what it is that you want and acting accordingly, and not to the wishes and influences of the people and environment around you. Being in control also makes you attractive to others because you’re powerful.

It is a very different situation when you are in a group as compared to when you are alone. When you are in a group, the many different intentions and thoughts of people are pulling you in many different directions all at the same time. Therefore to be in control, you have to stay centered and act according to your own mind. You do not have to follow along with the activities of the group no matter who is leading if it is not your wish. You are not here to please men but to please God which is your true inner self.

Have the boldness to declare your own intentions and do what you want without asking for permission because it is your reality and you do not need anyone’s permission in it. Show strength of perception by stating your own opinion when it differs from others. Be in charge by talking about how you want things to be in your space. Show that you are a whole person and treat others with wholeness by not being approval seeking or giving. All these communicates higher status about you being a creator of your reality.

There are times when you may be in a very positive state of consciousness because you’re feeling really good about what has happened or is going to happen. But then you meet someone who is in a really negative state of consciousness. Your interaction with that person threatens to pull you down to a lower state and they refuse to be lifted to a higher state by your positivity. You do not have to lower your state just because of their reality, but you can continue to remain positive and let them be negative.

Sometimes people have a way of seeing things which are different from the way you see it. But if you are not careful, you could be unknowingly influenced into seeing it the way they see it even though it is not good for you. Do not buy into other people’s frame of reality, but make them buy into yours. After all perception frames reality, therefore if your frame is the better one for all then you should have the boldness to enforce it over others. That is the characteristic of good leadership, so be the leader always.

In your reality, you are the creator and everyone else is an aspect of your consciousness. You make the choices and not let others make the choices for you. You can always have a choice by choosing to have a choice. You do it by not letting others tell you that you can’t do this, or have this or that you don’t have a choice. Be assertive about what you want and not being apologetic about it. Be the selector by showing that you’re the one who does the choosing. Others don’t choose you, you choose them.

Every request, suggestion or directions from others that are not in line with your intentions and desires are tests for your strength of consciousness, power of will and quality of perception. Strength of consciousness is what dominance is all about. Do not let others tell you what to do but do only what you want. Tell others what to do because it is your reality and everyone is an element for you to move. Be a commander of man and a master of people. Be a king in your kingdom and a ruler of your world.

Do not be caught up in following the current trends and affairs of people just because you want to fit in when it isn’t really the style or way of living that you prefer. Show that you are aware but above it. You do not participate in such things because it is not what you want to create in your reality. Be transcendent. Live in your own reality and not in the reality of others. You do not have to abide by consensus reality but you can choose your own. Be different, be independent. Be unique, be individual. Be you.

It is also important to act as a master of your reality, a creator and a ruler of your world. Have strong gestures and postures, not weak gestures and postures. Have strong eye contact to show strength of will. Speak with a voice of authority and certainty. Show by your mannerisms that you know what you’re doing, where you are going and what’s good for you as well as for others. Demonstrate a strong reality, strong identity and strong intent to others in everything you do. Be calm and composed at all times.

Be in control by not needing to control everything. This is a paradox here but when you are trying to control something that isn’t letting you control it, you are being controlled by it if you allow yourself to be attached and lose your power. Command and demand but do not lose composure or presence when you are not obeyed. Be insistent but detached. When you can pull the strings of others without letting your own strings get tangled in theirs, that is when you have freedom of control over reality.

Be a god of your reality, because it is your reality and no one else’s. Don’t give any of your power away. Keep all your power for yourself by only allowing yourself to have the final say of things. You don’t have to control other people but you only need to control yourself and not let others control you. Perfect reality creation is a balance and combination of letting go and allowing situations to guide you along, and also by taking control of where and how you want things to go. Perfect control is what feels right.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-03, 11:54

Be Happy By Being Grateful For Whatever Comes
by Enoch Tan

All we want is to be happy in life. Happiness is not only what we feel when we have what we desire, it is also the very emotion that attracts what we desire to us. It is much easier to manifest our intentions if we stop focusing on intending but instead we focus on just being happy with what is. Focus less on asking the universe for this or that and more on just being grateful for whatever comes. We will feel such sweet and true joy when we enjoy the present fully than by trying to create for the future.
Many a times, we sabotage the manifestation of our intentions unknowingly by focusing too much on intending. The truth is that focusing on our intentions too much only reinforces the fact that they do not exist, therefore we are trying to manifest them. The idea that you must focus on your intentions all the time is a fallacy. To manifest our desires, you have to be in vibrational harmony with the realization of our desires, which means you must think, feel and act as if your desires have already manifested.
If you already had all your desires manifested, you wouldn’t be trying to manifest anything, but you would be enjoying and being grateful for all that you have. You would feel totally happy and joyful about the way your life is. You would totally love your life. That is exactly the state for you to be in right now if you want to be in vibrational harmony with all your dreams and desires. This is the secret key all along. It is about not trying to manifest at all but to allow yourself to be as happy as you can be.

We have this idea of learning all that we can about how to manifest our desires and wondering why we still fail to manifest as much as we want or as quickly as we want it. We don’t realize that we are doing it all wrong. When we try to create something, we are saying that something is lacking. We are trying to change the way things are because things are not acceptable the way they are. What happens is that we are actually creating more of the same situations of not having what we are trying to create.
The paradox of this is that we only start creating the things we do want to create when we stop trying to create them. This is why giving up and surrendering our desires to the universe or letting go and letting go is the step for miracles to finally happen. We stop trying to do anything and we affirm that all is well and everything is fine the way it is. When we give up trying to change things and just accept the way it is, almost instantly or within a very short time we see our desire show up into our lives like magic.
So instead of trying to change things and trying to create what you want, allow yourself to unconditionally love and totally accept yourself and the way things are. See that the universe is perfect and that there is nothing wrong with it. When you do this, you are coming from a place of sufficiency and wholeness instead of a place of lack and wanting. In manifesting, we begin with experiencing the end result. The beginning and the end are the same when you feel you have what you desire and actually have it.
We tend to miss the joy and happiness of what we have when we are caught up in the problems of life and thinking about what is not there yet or what could be better. We don’t have to realize what we have only when it is taken from us. Cherish every good thing that is present in our lives now to the fullest. You would be really happy if you knew what you desire is already here or is certainly on its way. Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.
Rather than intending for something because it isn’t there, you trust and be grateful that all your desires are already granted. Rather than trying to create anything, you are simply doing what brings you joy. You are simply doing what you enjoy and not because you want to produce something. Although you do want to produce something, your main focus and the basis of doing it is because it is what you enjoy, and the production of it is a secondary priority. This is how you are happily creating.
When you ask and believe that you have received what you asked for, you would not be striving and struggling to have it. When you know you are already assured of having what you ask for and that it is irreversibly and totally reserved and secured for you, you would be happy, at peace and confidently expecting it rather than worrying and wondering if it is really there or if it will be taken away. You experience more freedom in life and in creating when you allow yourself to be carefree.
Remember that if you already had all your desires manifested, you wouldn’t be trying to manifest anything, but you would be enjoying and being grateful for all that you have. This is exactly the state for you to be in right now if you want to be in vibrational harmony with all your dreams and desires. Rather than trying to intend and manifest, focus more on being grateful for whatever comes your way. Focus on enjoying the present fully. In the end, it is all about two words. Be happy.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-03, 12:22

(if people reading this do not feel comfortable with Christian terms, feel free to interpret in your own terms).

Living By Faith Above Signs and Sychronicities
by Enoch Tan

Synchronicities are God’s gift or means to message you, providing direction and confirmation on issues that deeply pertain to or concern us like someone we deeply care for, or a job decision or other personal matter that only you know what the synchronicities pertain to. But sometimes you wonder why God seems to bring you closer to the person or the thing you desire when conditions aren’t right because it seems then, you will again sustain another hurt.

You might reflect and say that you don’t understand synchronicities then. You can drive yourself nutty not understanding why the synchronicities even occurred. The may have been alot of them, when contrary to what they all indicate. You may have difficulty understanding the concept of synchronicity as before, it gave you hope, but now, it brings you doubt. How much weight can we give to synchronicities then?

Synchronicities are synchronicities. They are still signs pointing us in a certain direction that God wants us to go. But the ultimate unfoldment of how things are meant to work out is still in God’s hands. When synchronicities are viewed from a larger perspective, the picture putting together all the smaller pieces becomes clearer and understood. Only faith in God is what will keep you at peace through all of these occurrences. God would never point you in the wrong direction and it’s highly unlikely that the evil side is responsible for these coincidences when they are only love based.

Faith is the proclamation of truth in the face of conflicting signs and contradictory circumstances. Faith is more important than synchronicity. The first level is to know synchronicity and to work with them. The second level is to have faith even in the midst of conflicting signs. Many people start of at the second level and then get stuck in the first level without coming back to the second level because they become dependant on the signs. It’s like we start off with being detached when setting our intention, but then become attached to results later when we start getting results.

We should follow where the signs and our heart leads us. But we should not depend on the signs completely and instead put our trust in God with all our heart even though we do not understand all that’s going on with the signs. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not unto your own understanding. We’ll still have to wait and see how reality plays out. Everything that comes our way is a test. Any set backs we face is a chance to make us stronger in consciousness. To trust and hold on to the truth of God’s goodness and his love for us, that ultimately he will fulfill the greatest desires of our heart.

Maybe they are pointing us in the RIGHT direction but it may not come to pass on OUR timetable. Or quite possibly, there’s something you don’t know about what’s happening yet that you are not to know at this point in time which will reveal itself and unfold possibly over time. This is very well part of the answer that deals with synchronicity. The more important part of the answer that deals with faith is the knowledge that all things work out for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose.

Pure simple faith is all that is needed to set your heart at rest upon the truth. All the knowledge and awareness you have so far may not be enough to completely get you through the things that touches the deepest parts of the heart. Right at the very core, the only thing that can settle it is pure simple faith. Jesus said that unless we become as a little child, we cannot enter the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Faith that comes by seeing ourselves as a child of God and knowing that he loves us totally, and that he is a good God, and he has everything under control, he has our future in his hands, and he will never fail us or make any mistakes. There is nothing profound and full of reasoning in it and yet it contain truth more than anything else. Because it’s simply the word of God. From the bible. Just the bible.

You just need to have pure simple faith and read the word of God a little bit more. It might seem a kind of foolish to say this. The Jews seek after a sign and the Greeks seek after wisdom. But the bible says it pleases God through the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. In the end, it is all about one thing. That thing is pure simple faith. We can only experience peace and joy in areas that touches the deepest parts of the heart by having simple faith.

Sometimes you are looking for a sign or understanding of what’s going on in the situation, but you can’t seem to find it. What you really need is to believe and have pure simple faith. Pure simple faith comes only from hearing, and hearing the word of God. No other religious text or esoteric scriptures gives the kind of pure simple faith that the bible does. This is the awareness that you need. Faith is the higher kind of sight when you cannot see. It is the God consciousness or Christ consciousness.

Pure simple faith. It may be the hardest thing to have in the universe. That is why we need the author and perfecter of faith, Jesus himself to work in us personally. Jesus is the Word. The just shall live by faith. For we walk by faith and not by sight. Not by signs or synchronicities either. We should live by faith in Christ. Christ is the word. For it is written that Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

The unfoldment and timetable aren’t always in keeping with what WE expect or envision. This is just another very important “aspect” of synchronicity. Only God knows what is best for us and we should trust and live in faith that good will prevail for our futures. If it’s meant to be, it will happen on its own accord. Having faith IS having peace. Keep the faith that everything will be okay and that God has a better plan for us in the end.

It will be interesting to see what God has planned and what the synchronicities were trying to “say”. When you live by faith, you will sense something very positive in your future and feel this inner surge of energy, a real bright light that gives you hope for a much happier future. It’s a very unique and wonderful feeling. Commit everything to the Lord and the peace that passes understanding will guard your heart and mind.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-03, 12:32

Pure Undiluted Focus of Thought for Manifesting
by Enoch Tan

Metaphysical manifestation does a lot more work than physical manifestation. The universe rearranges itself to bring the manifestation of what you desire to the fullest. It is said that one moment of God’s favor is worth ten years of labor. You can access the favor of God by connecting with source energy through the act of pure thought. The power of prayer and intention can do a lot more things than action alone is a capable of. You can seem to do nothing, yet accomplish a lot with the power of pure thought.
A thought reaches a combustion point at 17 seconds of pure undiluted focus. It draws another thought to it and it is exponentially more powerful. At the end of another 17 seconds, 34 seconds total, the next thought combusts, and by Law of Attraction, evolves to a higher level of energy. Again another 17 seconds to 51 seconds continues the process, and finally, if you can continue a pure thought for 68 seconds on any given subject, it will be on its way to manifestation. It’s the secret of thought mechanics.
The key word is pure. It means positive focus, strong energy, no resistance, to not slip into lack thinking. The average person rarely finishes a single sentence without contradicting their energy, as in “I want a new car, but it’s too expensive.” That is why most of us haven’t had much experience with ever feeling the combustion of thought that comes from 17+ seconds of pure thought. If you can sustain pure thought about your desire for even 17 seconds, you have accomplished a big deal in creating reality.

Most people cannot make it through a whole sentence without contradicting the vibration of their desire. They will say, “I want to be well…I’m so tired of being sick.”, “I want more money…I’m very tired of the struggle.” They’re outputting two contradictory vibrations, and the Universe is responding to both of them, so nothing is changing for them. You cannot get from here to there if you are vibrating at both places at the same time. Keep your focus only on your intent and not on the results that you’re getting.
17 seconds is worth 2,000 action-hours, which is about a year at 40 hours per week of action taken. 34 seconds is worth 20,000 action-hours or about 10 years of labor. 51 seconds is worth 200,000 action-hours or about 100 years. 68 seconds is worth 2,000,000 action-hours or about 1000 years. That is two million action hours. If we can learn to offer pure thought energy for 68 seconds at a time, action becomes inconsequential. It’s more important to spend time on pure thought than to work for long hours.
Focus on a single thought for at least 17 seconds. Think related thoughts along with it. Focus on your heart space and feel the energy build up as you visualize the results you desire. Do it up to 70 seconds or even 2 min. Do it for as long as it feels comfortable to you. Stop when you feel it is enough. The energy system knows by itself when it is enough. Do it 2 to 3 times a day. If two to three times per day, you can stop and find 68 seconds of pure thought about something, you’ve put in a very productive day.
17 stands out very prominently as a significant number. 17 is the combination of number 7 and number 10. 7 is the number of spiritual perfection while 10 is the number of ordinal perfection. Therefore 17 is the number of perfection of spiritual order. 17 is also the seventh of the prime numbers in the series of 1, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, and 17. A prime number is indivisible by any other number except one and itself. When you can hold a pure thought for at least 17 seconds, it will enter into spiritual and ordinal perfection.
The whole purpose of sustaining a pure thought for 17 seconds is to become a vibrational match with your desire. You can only attract what you’re a vibrational match for. 17 seconds is all it takes to fully shift your vibration from one level to the next, which shifts your point of attraction. You cannot experience what you want from a place of not having what you want. Irregardless of what you’re facing now, put yourself in a place where you are only thinking of your desire for 17 seconds or more to be there now.
17 seconds of uninterrupted and non-contradictory focus on your desire will work a miracle, but 68 seconds will absolutely amaze you. Command the universe. Say “I command this or that thing to be manifested.” You are worthy of commanding. Commanding is making a strong mental demand of concentrated thought force. If you do not command, what vibration are you giving out? That you are not worthy of creating! It is your birthright as the beloved Perfect Child of The Creator, so command creation.
To the extent that your thoughts are not conscious, deliberate and focused in any area of life, you will be affected by the outcome of the thoughts of other people. To the extent that your thoughts are clear, focused and non-contradictory, your results will be sped up. A few people are able to perform deemed miracles simply by thinking only one way and strongly about a thing. The idea that the outcome of their intention may not happen as they wish it to happen does not even occur to them for a split moment.
You do not even think about failure, you only think on the willful manifestation of your desire. You might think that it is important to face reality. But the truth is you should never face reality, not until it is perfect. Focus on your desired reality and not on your apparent reality until they have both become one. Irregardless of the results that you get, focus on your intent to continue creating what you desire. Detach from results whether positive or negative. You are choosing again in each moment your desired way.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-04, 02:51

thanks geri. these are fabulous
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-04, 03:43

jo: my pleasure. Very Happy glad to know it helps in any way at all.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-04, 05:03

It is Not Desire But Will That Manifests Things
by Enoch Tan

Never express doubt but always positively affirm that what you expect will come to pass. Remember that it is not what you wish for or desire, but what you steadily will that comes to pass. Wishing or desiring a thing to happen does not bring it about. The wish is often accompanied by doubt which is the strongest of counter suggestions. Do not say “I wish that it might be like that.” Say “It is like that” and never permit yourself to hold the thought that you are not telling the truth. Positively affirm your desire.
To intend is to will. Everything that happens is based on choice, whether from the higher or lower self. In order to be a conscious creator of your reality, you need to know what you are choosing in every moment. You may have a desire, but are you choosing that desire to be fulfilled? Something only comes into being when you choose it to be. Desires are neither good nor evil, they simply are. It is the choices we make that determines good or evil. Our experiences are created by our intention which is by will.

Faith is a choice. There is no higher power that determines what we will or will not have faith in. We are freewill beings possessing the ability to choose our faith. Faith is the power that controls the entire universe. Faith is both an act of intention and detachment. It is both an act of choosing and surrendering. The only control we have is to control our intentions. We have the power to choose. Everything else happens from that power of choice. Right now in the moment we have to choose what we shall affirm.
By your words you shall be justified and by your words you shall be condemned. The words that you use mentally or vocally are the affirmations that you make about your world. As the Maker of the universe shaped the world with the Word of God, so do you shape your own world according to your words. Your words are the expression of your will. Do not only say what you want. It is an expression of desire. Declare what things shall be. That is an expression of will. Declare and let it go as the way to faith.
In the process of manifestation, there are many things around you that seem to support the possibility of what you want happening, as well as things that seem to prevent what you want from happening. Do not be attached to either of the positive or the negative signs. Nothing is your source except God. It is important to clear your mind and return to a place of emptiness where you are not thinking of external things because they are subject to change. Keep focus on God as your source for the manifestations.
Lean not unto your own understanding, but in everything trust the Lord. The Lord is your higher self of the Universe. To try to figure how the manifestation shall come is not to trust. Your conscious mind cannot know everything at every time at this moment. When you fail to figure out the how, you would create doubt. To prevent yourself from creating doubt, stop leaning unto your own understanding and clear your mind to return to a state of emptiness. In that space there’d be no resistance for trusting the Lord.
In the stillness there is peace. In the void is the realm of all possibilities. Pure creation comes from that space. The problem is that we tend to get caught up in the world of manifestations and phenomena. When we see things happen, we start to think that is the reality of things. The challenge is to let go your mind of all attachments to how reality is like externally. All phenomena are empty and true reality is formless. To see the external world as reality is to be limited. See God as your reality to be unlimited.
To trust God may be the hardest and the easiest thing. God is the most intangible and yet the most real. Everything else exists as a physical or mental form. Energy, law and mental constructs all have certain tangibility for the mind. But when the mind thinks of God, God is nowhere and not-a-thing. The mind cannot grasp God as a mental construct like energy, law and time. God is the most intangible and also the most real. It’s hardest to trust God with understanding, but easiest to trust God with pure will.
The mind cannot have direct understanding of God because God is not a mental construct that can be grasped. The mind can only let go and give way to the will to trust in God. Using the will to trust in God is an act of pure faith that can only come from a place of emptiness by clearing the mind. At this moment, clear your mind of all thought about how things can be or cannot be. When there is no thought, there is no limit. Out of that place of no mind, continue trusting God through your act of pure will-choice.
It is easier to use the will in concentration or assertion, when desire is strong. The will is directed by desire and the way to make it easier to use your will is to summon up enough desire feeling. Desire feeling is denied when you choose to believe negatively about your desire or when your mind is unfocused on it. First you must focus your mind on your desire and believe correctly about it. Then you will build up desire feeling to make the assertion with your will. From that state, strongly declare it as a reality.
Without faith there can be no real effort, no concentration, no controlling of the attention. The will is never really exerted without faith. The will is directed by desire but liberated to act by belief. You must believe that you can before you will. Believe that you are a divine creator of your reality, and that you can direct the outcome. Then use your faith to command what you want to happen. Always remember to consciously reaffirm what you can do, before you affirm what you want done. Believe and command.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-05, 03:23

Predict the Future by Creating It
by Enoch Tan

The Future is created by all the thoughts of Man in the present. Astrology helps us to foretell the future because what happens in the world of thoughts has its corresponding expression in the arrangement of the universe. Everything follows a system of cause and effect. Therefore what happens in the present will follow a perfectly orderly path that results in what the future will be like.

The truth about Astrology is that the stars do not determine our fate, they merely reflect it. The same is true for any system of Divination.

Since Man’s thinking can be changed from time to time, the state of the Future is in constant flux. That is why whatever that is foretold by Astrology does not always come true. It is not because the prediction is inaccurate. It was indeed something that was going to happen at the moment the stars were read, but the thoughts of the person that create the situation had changed. Therefore the Future was changed, what was supposed to happen at first has been overridden.

Thought creates Fate. Therefore when thought is changed, fate is changed. When thought is fixed, fate is fixed.

The universe is the manifestation of the universal mind. The universal mind communicates with us through the universe.

The universal mind knows our future by what we think in the present. It always feedback the would be results of our thoughts back to us through signs. The universal mind is our guide and counsel. By listening to its divine intelligence, we are given second chances to change course when necessary.

Since the future is in constant flux, the universe is also in constant flux. When our thoughts change, the arrangement of the stars will also change. When you change your appearance, your reflection in the mirror will also change. This explains why when you take a second reading, it will differ from the first.

This is why the features on your face and the lines on your palm will change when you change your mind. The reading of your fortune from these areas also changes.

Your inner consciousness is reflected by the outer world of the material. This is the nature of the universe.

This is the understanding that makes sense of all these things that people have been confused about.

The problem with Astrology and other systems of divination is the misconceptions that people have about them. When they think that negative readings about their future are meant to happen, they begin to focus on it and expect it to happen. In so doing, they seal their own fate and fulfill their own prophesy.

Those who know the Truth are above such systems because they can reshape reality and transform the future anyway they desire according to the infinite source of power that resides within them. The individual mind working in harmony with the Universal Mind has the highest Authority of power over all things.

Everyone is creating the future with his or her thoughts. If you are not in control of your thoughts, it means you are controlled by others and they are creating your future for you. You must take charge of your own mind in order to live your destiny.

You do not need systems of divination to tell you your future. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-05, 03:42

(again, if the Christian terms are not suitable, please replace with your own terms.)

Continue Standing in Faith Through Difficulties
by Enoch Tan

Knock and it shall be opened unto you. Are your knuckles raw from knocking? Are your eyes tired from seeking? Are your vocal chords parched from asking? You set out to manifest health. You observe all the laws. You pray and you affirm. But nothing happens. Perhaps you knock at the door for your supply. Your need is desperate. The bill is due and the creditors are breathing down your neck. But no one opens the door. What are you going to do? Say “What’s the use?” or more bitterly “It doesn’t work”?

The thing to do is to recognize that close doors come to all alike. It doesn’t make any difference how good you are or how much you know. Sooner or later you will come to doors that do not open. You will resist them or you will use them, according to your attitude toward them. If you see them as dead ends, you will go down under the belief. But if you see them as tests of your faith, you will continue to knock. The thing to do when things do not seem to be happening yet, is to continue standing in faith.

Did Peter become panicky, fearful, or hysterical when the door did not open? Did he fly into a rage? What do the Scriptures say? Peter continued knocking. What a lesson in that for us! Our Faith is tested by our ability, having done all to stand. It is tested by our ability to keep knocking. Closed doors are often simply a series of questions concerning our fortitude and our stability. They’re the measure of our Faith. Sooner or later the door will open or other doors that are better will open to us instead.

Can you be patient in the face of delay? Can you be positive in the face of negation? Can you be dauntless in the face of defeat? Can you be confident in the face of ruin? Can you maintain your Faith in the midst of doubt and uncertainty? There is always the possibility that what you most desire is not the thing that you should have. Can you look back in your life and see occasions when the thing that happened was far better than the thing you projected? What you most desire can change to a better one.

A locked door may be side by side with one that is opened wide. If you have a close relationship to God, it should be easy for you to trust everything in your life to Him. It should be as easy to give Him your problems, difficulties, and needs as it is to trust Him to develop the seeds which you plant in the ground or to regulate your heartbeat and other involuntary processes of your body. Of yourself you can do nothing, but with God all things are possible. You cannot have faith alone but you can trust God for it.

Jesus Christ is the Author and Finisher of your faith. That is why you cannot have faith by your own ability alone. It is your close relationship with God that allows you to continue standing in the face of anything. The keyword here is close. It means keeping God close in your consciousness. It is to think upon Him and His Goodness every hour of the day and to keep him in the midst of your heart or psyche. When your faith is upon Christ, you are able to continue having faith for whatever it is that you desire.

All you need to do is to follow the rules. Ask. If there is no answer, seek. If you still get no answer, knock. You call upon your creative imagination to help you see in your Mind the thing you want. You feel God’s power entering the area you are praying for and accomplished what you ask. You claim fulfillment of your desire by saying Amen which means so be it. Finally you rest the case with Him in perfect trust. The word Amen is the recognition that God has already finished the work and you have received.

Perhaps several possibilities run through your mind about how the answer may come. The Law says God can’t take hold until you let go. Put all these possibilities out of your Mind and think only of God’s power and His willingness to use it on your behalf. He has ways of fulfilling your desires which you have not even thought of. Cling to that trust. Increase your understanding of it. Be true to it. Dare to leave everything quietly to God. Dare to claim His overflowing abundance in the midst of poverty, or lack.

When you think of the reasons why the thing you want may not happen, you are simply misdirecting your faith. You are directing it into negative channels instead of positive channels. You are looking to God and looking away from Him at the same time. You are giving more power to your circumstances than you are to God. When you focus on Christ, you will walk upon the waters. Even if it was a calm weather, it would still be impossible to walk on water. This shows that looking to God is supernatural.

If you want divine results, focus on God only and your life would be supernatural. It is hard to notice that the life you live becoming supernatural when you focus on God, because you are not focusing on the natural, therefore the supernatural becomes natural to you. That is why sometimes we begin to take God for granted and think that things are happening the way they are naturally anyway. It is only happening the way they are naturally because God is involved. When we turn away, things begin failing.

Faith begins in the mind but is established in the heart. You begin faith by turning your consciousness to God and asking from Him what you desire. Then after you have communed with God, you get to the feeling place of your desire being given, and then you rest your faith upon God to do the work. Faith moves from the conscious mind to the unconscious mind. It is the state where your feelings are at rest. There is a calm and stabilized trust. Your consciousness is on the supernatural and you overcome.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-05, 05:32

Perfect Love - Loving Without Fear or Expectation
by Enoch Tan

Sometimes we hate what we used to love. We think that which we love is unworthy of our love because it has let us down greatly in some way or another. We feel like withdrawing all our love and give it to somewhere else that is more worthy to receive. It might be true that we’re in love with the wrong person, but it could also be true that we ourselves are not yet right to love that person. The negative situation we experience is meant to help us discover ourselves and what loving unconditionally really means.

Hate is an emotion that is meant to be used as an aggressive defense against any form of evil. It is a destructive force against anything that is destructive towards you. When you feel hate or anger, it just means that someone is doing something that hurts you. It is a form of self love that seeks to protect you and severe anything that isn’t beneficial for you. There is nothing wrong with the way you feel because your emotions serve as a feedback and motivating force to move towards that which is good in life.

It is when you understand what your emotions are telling you, and the reason why you feel that way, that enables you to truly resolve everything in your inner world. The reason why you feel hate and anger is because the person is doing something that hurts you. Your love for yourself repels against such an act. You feel unacknowledged, unappreciated or somehow mistreated in one way or another by the other person. Therefore you seek to redress the wrong or undeserved suffering caused by that person.

You may think that the person is no longer right for you to love or relate with, and you are right coming from the level of consciousness where you are at. But when you discover something beyond that, you may turn your entire perspective around and feel totally different. You see, the reason why you feel unacknowledged is because you need acknowledgement from that person. The reason why you feel unappreciated is because you need appreciation from that person. You need something that is lacking.

You feel mistreated because you require that person to treat you in a certain way. It is when that person isn’t being or doing what you expect, that you feel disappointed in loving him or her. You wonder why should you continue being so good and nice to that person when you are being treated so unfairly in return. What you may not realize is how conditional your love for that person really is. You have so many conditions and requirements on what that person should be or do in order for you to love him or her.

Sometimes, the only way to resolve a friendship or relationship problem is to bring it to an end. When we are in a friendship or relationship, we tend to have an expectation of mutual appreciation, acknowledgment and love expressions. That is the way a normal friendship is supposed to be right? Yes, that’s how it is supposed to be. But a true friendship does not have any suppositions or expectations of what the friendship should be like. True friendship can exist even when the parties are not normal friends.

What happens when the relationship or friendship with the person has ended in the normal sense? There is no longer an expectation or need for that person to give you acknowledgment, appreciation or anything for that matter. The same goes for you as well. You no longer need to give that person anything at all. But now you are in a space where if you feel love, appreciation and kindness for that person, you can still give it if you wish. You can now give out of a heart that is totally free and unconditional.

That is the irony of a true friendship that exists without a friendship in the normal sense of the word. You can’t feel unappreciated when you do not need appreciation. You can’t feel unacknowledged when you do not need acknowledgement. You can’t be mistreated when you do not need the person to treat you in a certain way. Most of all, you can’t be hurt when there’s nothing the person can do to make you feel hurt. Because now that person can’t take anything from you or give you what you already have.

When you feel true love for another, the love you have is not your own, but it is God expressing through you. You may feel anger, hurt and resentment because of your expectation of how that person should treat you. But when all those expectations and requirements are gone, what is left is the pure unconditional love that is always present beneath it all. Everything else is just meant for you to discover where you are being conditional and limited in your heart. But when you let go, you can love totally.

You don’t need to end the friendship or relationship in the literal sense, but you just need to imagine what’s it like being a true friend or being loving when the friendship or relationship isn’t required. True love is free without needing anything in return. To truly love is to love unconditionally, without judgment of that which you love. There is no fear in perfect love. Whoever that fears is not yet made perfect in love. When you love perfectly, you do not judge yourself or the other because you accept both completely.

Love yourself for all that you are because you are worth it. From the place of complete self love and self acceptance, you are able to love another with an unconditional heart. Because you do not need anything back. Therefore you can’t be hurt at all. You can love without fear. Remember the saying, “Work like you don’t need the money, dance like no one’s watching and love like you’ve never been hurt before”. Love like you’ve never been hurt before. It is the pure, fearless and unconditional giving of yourself.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-05, 05:44

(this works ALL the time for me)

Reinforce Your Intention When It Comes to Mind
by Enoch Tan

When it comes to manifesting intention, there is a misconception about the principle of what you think about is what you get. Some people have the idea that in order for their intention to manifest, they need to focus on it as much as possible. So they make it almost a habit of thinking about their intention all the time. But then they learn that in order for any intention to manifest, there needs to be a period of temporary forgetfulness so that spirit can do its work uninterrupted. This makes them feel confused.

It seems as though these are contradictory ideas. Think about what you want and you’ll get it versus temporarily forgetting what you intend to create. They wonder if these can be reconciled or do they have to choose one over the other. But most of all, if temporary forgetfulness is required, how would they go about achieving such a thing since thoughts of their intention seem to spring up out of nowhere. In truth, these are not contradictory ideas and they actually work hand in hand with each other perfectly.

It is not your conscious mind but your subconscious mind that does the work of manifestation. You have to think about what you want at the start, and then let it go and let your subconscious mind take over the manifestation process. What you think about is what you get, but it isn’t just your conscious thinking but your unconscious thinking as well that influences what you get. Temporary forgetfulness is when you stop consciously thinking about it, but your subconscious mind still continues thinking about it.

This is how the two ideas of thinking and non thinking are reconciled and working together perfectly. You think with the conscious mind in order to set the subconscious mind into thinking. Then you stop thinking with the conscious mind and allow the subconscious mind to continue thinking about it. Your thoughts have the most amount of creative power when they are empowered by your complete mind. Your conscious mind is the directive power towards your subconscious mind which is the creative power.

Freedom is power. The more freely something is able to move, the more power it’s able to exercise. When you free your conscious mind, you also free your subconscious mind. It is distracting and stressful to work under constant instruction. It’s far more liberating and effective to be given strong instructions at the beginning and then allowed the freedom to act independently. When you allow your subconscious creative powers to function with autonomy, that’s when it can manifest beyond conscious limitation.

Do not focus on something you intend to create to the point that you are obsessed with it. Doing something to an extreme makes it bad. Focusing on what you want too much will reinforce the idea that you do not have it. You should set your intention and then let it go. Surrender to the process and trust the universe to take care of it. It is the feeling that draws it into your space. Set your intention and then let go while enjoying the feeling of knowing that you are taken cared of. Manifest while you are at rest.

Do not consciously think of your intention all the time. It is not your conscious focus but your subconscious focus that carries out the manifestation of your intention. Your conscious focus is only to program your subconscious mind to work on it. There must be periods of time when you are not consciously thinking about your intention. These are moments of letting go where your unawareness allows reality to be in a state of fluidity, where your subconscious mind is free to shift it without conscious interference.

Your conscious mind is only aware of a certain portion of what goes on in reality. Your subconscious mind is aware of the whole workings of the universe including past, present and future altogether. Manifestation is a holistic process where your intention has to work in harmony with universal processes in order to materialize. Everything has to happen in divine timing and order otherwise the entire universe will collapse. Forgetfulness allows your subconscious mind to manifest in the divine timing and order.

The next step to learn after letting go of your intention is what to do when it returns to your conscious mind again. It is a fallacy that you have to force yourself to remain in the state of temporary forgetfulness. It is natural for your intentions to emerge in your awareness from time to time, therefore it is a situation for you to make use of. When your intention comes to mind again, just reinforce it with your conscious focus. This way, you are sending a confirmation signal to your subconscious to continue creating.

Some people tend to think thoughts of their intention not turning out the way their desire when their intention comes to mind again. Therefore they sabotage their process of manifestation with conscious interference. That is why temporary forgetfulness is important so that conflicting thoughts will not enter to spoil the intended work. Then again, since conscious interference is going to happen anyway, you might as well take control and use it in your favor by reinforcing your intention instead of conflicting it.

The whole idea is to set your intent and then detach from it so that it can be brought forth in divine timing and order. When the thoughts of your intent come to you again, you can reinforce them and then let go of them again. Reinforce your intention by maintaining your state of consciousness that things are going the way you intend them to go. Reaffirm that what you want is happening and is continuing to happen. It is like intending once again on top of the previous act of intending to fuel more energy to it.

The way to go about doing it is to send forth your intention strongly with a focused state of mind, and then let it go and do other things. Reinforce your intention from time to time when the thought comes to your mind. That’s how you manifest in the easy and effortless way. You do not spend energy by consciously thinking about your intention all the time, neither do you try to force yourself to maintain forgetfulness of your intention. Go with the flow of thinking and non thinking in terms of natural cycles.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-05, 13:28

these are inspiring geri! hugs.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-06, 08:27

thanks! xoxox
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireOZ on 2011-07-12, 03:52

wow, so many tips and ideas to learn in this thread. thanks for sharing this delightful information.

ClaireOZ
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-12, 22:10

no problem, claire! Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-12, 22:19

Law of Detachment - Flowing With God
by Enoch Tan

There is another Law in conscious creation of reality that is as equally important to understand as the Law of Attraction. It is the Law of Detachment. It is this Law that gives the crucial distinction in utilizing the Law of Attraction successfully. The Law of Detachment is complimentary to the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Detachment says that in order to successfully attract something, you must be detached to the outcome. If you are attached, you project negative emotions of fear, doubt, or craving which actually attracts the opposite of your desire. You are operating from a position of worry, fear and doubt rather than serenity, trust and faith. Of course there are times when negative emotions are meant to be felt and acted upon, but your dominant emotions should be positive ones.

Let go and let God. Anything you want can be acquired through detachment, because detachment is based on resting in the complete grace of God and knowing that He is always working everything through you and together for your greatest good. To be detached is to realize that everything good is from God and nothing at all is from you. It is God doing it through you and the other elements in your reality so there’s nothing to hold on to as your own, all you have to do is to have the right beliefs and let God do it.

Ease and perfection of action depend entirely upon the degree in which we cease to depend upon the consciousness. You have to take your conscious mind off it in order to let your subconscious mind take over. The pilot and the autopilot cannot control the plane at the same time. You have to let go in order to let God take over. To detach is to allow the universe to bring your desire into manifestation whichever way is best for you.

When you are detached, your desires will manifest much faster.
To be attached means to be powerless because what you attach yourself to, you give your power to it. When you look to outside sources to bring you fulfillment, you are giving your power away. When you are looking to something outside yourself for power and happiness, you are making something other than your true self your source. Detach knowing that whatever you detach from has no power over you, but you have complete power over it.

Attachment to anything will always create insecurity no matter how much of it you have. In fact, some of the people who have the most of what they want are the most insecure. Attachment to something makes you wonder if you will keep having it or if you may lose it. Insecurity causes unhappiness.

The search for security and certainty is actually an attachment to the known. There’s no evolution in that, absolutely none at all. And when there is no evolution, there is stagnation, entropy, disorder, and disintegration.

Uncertainty and the unknown is the field of all possibilities or pure potential. It is ever fresh, ever new, always open to the creation of new manifestations. It is the realm of pure creativity and freedom. When you are attached, your intention gets locked into a rigid mindset and you lose the fluidity, the flexibility, and the spontaneity inherent in the field of pure potential.

When you experience uncertainty, you are on the right path so don’t give it up. You don’t need to have a complete and rigid idea of what you’ll be doing next week or next year, because if you have a very clear idea of what’s going to happen and you get rigidly attached to it, then you shut out a whole range of possibilities. Realize that there is an infinite intelligence working alongside your own and it is the one that can bring you a better way or more worthwhile experience. All you have to do is state your intentions and desires and detach from the how and when they manifest.

Are there times when you want to work something out, but yet the more you try to work it out, the worse it gets? When God works, it is effortless. God arranges the situations for you when you are not in it, so that when you step in, you experience the blessings. It is so much better to depend on God than to depend on your own strength. Unless the Lord builds the house, they that labor do so in vain. What you can control, you should control. What you can’t control, you should let go and let God. When you trust God, everything is under control.
God will never deny our request because whatever we want for ourselves we can manifest. But to experience nonresistance and effortless accomplishment, we must surrender to the will of the Universe who only wants for us nothing but the best for we are the beloved children of the Creator who wants us to have it all. As Jesus reminds us, “it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”
You may have the intention of going in a certain direction but between point A and point B there are infinite possibilities. With uncertainty factored in, you might change direction in any moment if you find a higher ideal, or something more worthwhile pursuing. You are also less likely to force solutions on problems, which enables you to stay alert to opportunities. One door seems closed, but there is another open. What you want can always come in another way. God never closes a door without opening another one, so we need to stay alert to see whatever new opportunities life presents us.

Imagine you found a job you’re looking for. It looks like the job you want, and it appears the odds are in your favor as you move from interview to interview within the office, yet at the last minute they choose to hire someone else. If you are detached then you trust that another opportunity, the right opportunity is on its way. However, if you are so attached to getting that job for whatever reason, you cause yourself lots of anxiety and stress if you don’t get it, which means you are looking for this job as an outside source to fulfill you on some level.

The Law of Detachment accelerates the whole process of evolution. When you understand this law, you don’t feel compelled to force solutions. When you force solutions on problems, you only create new problems. But when you wait patiently and in faith, the right solution will arise on its own. Confusion is the doorway to a new understanding. Order will emerge from the chaos.

We must have goals otherwise we are denying our inner desires, cutting ourselves off from growth and development. Goals inspire us to live, create and move forward. If we are not doing this, we are dying on the inside. We want to embrace desires and intentions but we just don’t want to cling to them. Of course, we all want to realize our goals and desires, however if realizing them is the source of our well-being, the source of our happiness or worthiness we will fail!

We have all heard of or know the classic stereotypes called overachievers who appear to have it all, the money, the fame, the status, only to be miserable on the inside. They’ve been setting and realizing goals all their lives, and are still miserable.

This is why detachment is so crucial. When you don’t have to have this thing in order to be well, or be happy, then you can let go and enjoy the process. Understand it is the process that is the joy, because the minute we realize our goal, we are going to be setting new goals. There is no realization of any goal that is going to be the completion of us, once we realize one goal we are going to keep moving forward, we are evolutionary beings. I am sure you have all experienced this. There is no way that the realization of goals is the source of our peace of mind or wholeness.

The purpose of life is growth. Life without progress becomes unbearable. It is the cycle of continuous progress that makes us happy. We are Energy Beings and energy is always in motion. To live is to keep moving and flowing. When we stop we die. Nothing rests, everything moves. Only at the highest rate of movement where God is flowing continually in us is there rest.

We learn from the law of attraction that all we experience is the result of what we feel. When we feel undesirable feelings, we attract undesirable experiences. Realize that when we feel undesirable feelings, it is because we are in a state of attachment to certain things that create those feelings. Break away from the attachment, stop worrying and bothering about it. Have not a care, act like it doesn’t matter and your feelings will be liberated to more positive ones of fun, joy and peace.

The truth about States in NLP is really all about being in or out of alignment with your Higher Self. When you are in alignment, you experience all your desired states such as happiness, confidence, freedom, joy, peace, fulfillment, empowerment. When you are not in alignment, you experience all your undesired states such as worry, fear, anxiety, uncertainty, weakness, frustration, depression and disempowerment. So in essence, there are only two states, a state of alignment and a state of misalignment.

The Higher Self is the divine and universal aspect of God in us. Paul says “in my flesh dwells nothing good”, but not “in my spirit”. Our spirit is the universal spirit of God. The image of God.

No one else can take the place of your center except two persons. Christ in you and you in Christ. Anyone else that is close the center of your heart can only be allowed to orbit around the center and not placed in it. You are not to be attached to anyone or anything. To be in a state of non-attachment is to be like God. God is unattached to everything, he allows his creation to be free. If it wasn’t so, He wouldn’t give anything free will.

Have not a care in the world. Be free spirited and carefree. Have fun, play the game. Remember there are no rules and there are no limits. Just have the attitude of doing something and then seeing what happens. Be in a position where you have nothing to lose. We are beings of evolution. It doesn’t matter whether the past experience was good or not. Keep moving on to the next one.

Some of the best things you desire just seem to happen to you when you are in a total “I don’t give a damn” mode. And while it is happening, it is no big deal to you and it doesn’t matter. But you acknowledge the paradox of what’s going on in the situation, that you get what you want when you don’t really seem to want it.
Be insistent yet detached. You focus on what you want, expecting it to happen and even when it didn’t happen, it doesn’t matter. Have a detached involvement. There is a fine line between caring in a detached way and being truly uncaring. Just like there is a fine line between perfect good and perfect evil. Because the opposite ends of a polarity spectrum are really just next to each other.

Detachment does not mean we feel nothing. Detachment is not apathy or indifference. Detachment feels freeing! When we are successfully detached from the outcome we feel like the Universe has our back, like all is well, like we can trust in our greater good, like we are absolutely certain that all that we desire is already ours. It is essential to intentional creation to get into a feeling place of peaceful expectation that what we want is already at hand. As long as we are ‘attached’ we will continue to focus on the negative aspects of what we don’t want and the fears that come up as we doubt our ability to manifest.

Do not engage in something if it is the only option you feel you have. You are being attached. You will be disappointed and mentally shifted out of alignment with your center, if the thing you want to do is not available for one reason or another at the time you want to do it.

Create several other good options to take on in place of it at the time as well before you choose to engage in it. When you go ahead and do it in that manner, you will most likely get what you want because your energies are right.
Enlightenment is a state of non-attachment. It is the realization that all suffering is burning energy on the uncontrollable. To be unattached is emotional freedom and psychological stability. Keep your thoughts flowing. As long as there is flow, there is abundance. The moment you rest at any place, you stagnate and there is lack.

We are beings of evolution. When we accomplish goals, we set new goals. We either progress or regress, we never stand still. We feel like we are dying if we are not growing, and collapsing if we are not expanding. When you keep advancing, your intelligence and knowledge will be in effect. When you become attached, your intelligence and knowledge will be of no effect.

To be in grace is to live in the truth that all things flow from God through you and so there is nothing to cling on to as yours. To be under the law is to be enslaved by the yoke of bondage which is attachment. To be attached is to fall from grace because you are trying to hold on to emptiness and are no longer flowing. When you are attached, Christ your Higher Self is of no effect unto you. When you are detached, you acknowledge that you are using God’s power and not your own.

The more you are unattached, the more you allow God to flow in you and the more rapidly your desires will manifest because your Energy and vibrations are more aligned with the flow of God’s Energy and therefore that which you desire in your life.

It is an enlightened way of living your life. You have to let go and trust that life itself is taking you to the things you desire. As you let go and trust, you feel different, you radiate a different vibration to the world, and better things and experiences come to you Again, the whole secret is in learning to simply let go.

Learn to follow the quiet voice within that speaks in feelings rather than words. Follow what you hear inside, rather than what others may be telling you to do. The universe itself will act to move you to what you want, and move what you want to you. All you have to do is let go, while acting on your inner prompts. Let go of fear, doubt, worry, disappointment, and any other negative emotion that might make you feel low.

Being unattached gives you the ability to drop whatever it is you are focusing upon at the moment and focus on something new. It makes you able to switch your concentration from one thing to another. It keeps your consciousness in flow and not fixed at any spot so it can be free and spontaneous in experiencing unfoldment.

Effectively applying the law of attraction requires both desire and acceptance. Practicing the law of detachment is how we can accept and expect what we desire. The two laws work harmoniously to support us in effectively applying the power of our minds and the universal laws of creation.

Every problem you experience in life is an opportunity for you to gain precious awareness that you do not already possess. A problem is an experience with a lesson to learn. The lesson contains the valuable awareness that will increase the sum total of your soul’s knowledge, that empowers you to a greater level of living and being. The key to learning the lesson is in perception and lateral thinking. Be flexible and have an open mind. You will find the solution that you are happy with.
We are all instruments of God whether yielded or unyielded. When we are yielded, we are of more use and become more powerful instruments and also enjoy the process with greater happiness. Do not care, just surrender yourself to the flow of God. It is flowing all the time and when you are ready, it will flow through you. When you are detached, you are trusting and surrendering to God. Anytime you are not detached, you are not trusting, not surrendering and not yielding to God.

The law of detachment explains why productivity increases when a person takes frequent breaks from work. Being able to constantly walk away from what you are doing puts you in a state of rest and thereby able to continuously reconnect with the flow of God by keeping your energy in motion and your mind afresh. You may have stepped out from the flow for a while and feel lost and break in momentum, but the flow is always there and you can step back into it again and it will be perfect.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-12, 22:30

you are an angel with these reminders geri.

big hugs flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-13, 05:05

you're most welcome, jo. Very Happy

*hugs*
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-13, 05:06

Dispatching Your Intent at the Magickal Moment
by Enoch Tan

Unlike what many people think about reality creation, you do not have to worry about using your mind to create reality all day. You only need to focus on specific times of the day to launch out your intentions into the universe. Although it is true that your every thought has reality creating capability, some of your thoughts concentrated at specific moments will have the real significant impact upon the manifestation field of your reality. The times when you concentrate such thoughts are times of magic work.

To have to think about your desires all day in order to create them into your reality is not a practical thing. Nature is designed in such a way as to allow the most efficient use of energy for creation. As you can see, your thoughts do not instantly manifest into reality, and not all your thoughts manifest. This realm is designed so that creation occurs according to time and energy invested. The thoughts that you concentrate upon at specific times will manifest over time. This is the insight for using magick rightly.

Men and motor cars go forward by a series of explosions. A beautiful motor car cannot fulfill its function until it has a series of internal explosions. This is the same way that magickal work operates. Every magickal moment where you send your intend out into the universe, is an explosive moment. You are literally shaking the powers of the heavens to bring you what you desire. It’s the faith that moves the mountains, except all the movement takes place in the spiritual realm where space-time is changed.

Activating or energizing of the intent must occur at a special time. It is the time when a gateway to the subconscious is open. The “magickal time” is any moment when the whole of the being is convulsed by emotional or elemental forces. This state is also known as vacuity. Such as during sexual orgasm, physical fatigue, boredom, euphoria, and any other altered state. At such a time focus on the intent and visualize it as glowing brighter and brighter, and then shooting off into the void of deep space.

You must then relinquish the intent by banishing it. It must be completely forgotten, the sentence, the intent, and the visualization. The faster you forget about it the more effective the operation will be. “Conscious desire is unattractive.” You did your part, now let the intent do its. Move on to other things. This requires a high degree of confidence in the intention-manifestation process. Do not ‘”lust for result.” Let it happen on its own and then it will. But if the desire recurs, you simply do not dwell upon it.

It must be stated that it is not in the intent, visualization or affirmation that the power resides, this is merely the vehicle of the desire, but in the intensity with which it is dispatched into the void at the “magickal moment.” One strong concentrated blast of power and then letting it go is more effective than hours of chanting affirmations. The act of intending is an emotional thing. Hours of repeating statements of affirmation without strong emotion will not do the work of one moment of strong emotional outburst.

As it is stated, the way of sending a strong intent and letting go requires a high degree of confidence in the intention-manifestation process. That is why the key is to work on developing a higher degree of confidence in the intention-manifestation process. Essentially it is about developing greater trust in God. All roads lead back to God. You cannot separate God from the workings of the universe. God and His Laws are One. To know the ways of the universe with certainty is to trust God with the absolute faith.

Conscious desire is unattractive because as God, you are meant to have everything and not requiring anything. This is the divine paradox. That is why the way to reconcile the divine paradox is to intend and detach. The act of detachment is an act of resting. Set the desire at one moment and let go of it in all other moments. You have to become unconscious of it and let God do the work for you. This allows you to experience momentary living where you are living in the moment and not having a care at all.

The spiritual life seems paradoxical but this can be understandable according to the principle of polarity. Extremes meet and all paradoxes can be reconciled. God’s only law is unity. All seeming duality works in unity. Separation is an illusion and ultimately all things work according to the principle of oneness. This is the only reason why evil can be used for good. God is ultimate reality and all aspects of God including Satan and The Lord fall within the One. God as The LORD can make use of Satan’s evil.

The act of resting is to trust in God to work out the manifestation. You are not the one working out the manifestation. There is a greater power at work that is beyond your own conscious power. There must be times when you actually do the asking, because the act of asking is an expression of your will. God does not work against free will but in alignment with free will. The One is not in conflict with itself and both aspects of universal and individual must work in harmony. Ask, and then trust by being at rest.

Christ said that when you pray, enter into your closet and close the door. What you pray in secret, your Father in heaven who hears will reward you openly. This is known as the magickal moment where you shut yourself from the world of senses and concentrate on the world of all possibilities. You are not living in the spiritual world all the time therefore it is impractical to focus on reality creating while you are involved in your daily tasks. Moments of prayer are special times set apart from physical activities.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-13, 07:02

Take Action with Internal and External Alightment
by Enoch Tan

The best kind of action to take is one where there is internal and external alignment with yourself and the universe. Many people find it such a struggle when they try to do certain things or they feel so empty after doing it. That is because when we do things that is not in alignment with our true selves, it is not empowered by life or spirit. Everything that we do is meant to be an expression of the universe doing it through us. It is all about alignment and when you have it, you will act in harmony with yourself.

There are two aspects of alignment which are internal and external. They may not always exist together at the same time but may come one after the other. The moment there is internal and external alignment, you will have the desire as well as the opportunity to take action. Things will be in a flow because the universe is both guiding you from within as well as making the way open for you from without so that everything you do will be a joy and the results will come to you naturally in divine timing and order.

Internal alignment is when you have the desire to move in a certain direction. You are inspired to take a certain action and the idea of it makes you passionate about it. We are all here to do what brings us joy because joy is the expression of our being. We came into this world for a purpose and when we find what brings us joy, we find our purpose. The joy or desire in us is the direction of the universe that tells us what we’re here to do. When you have internal alignment you can go ahead and act upon it.

External alignment is when we observe open doors and synchronicities that show up in our lives. They seem to be messages from the universe telling us where it wants us to go. What you desire is never too far away from you to get. It is usually right before you if you can recognize it and step right into it. We tend to think that the way has not shown up yet, but it could very well be that if we take the way that is before us, it will lead us to the main path that will bring us to the highway of all our dreams fulfilled.

Opportunities multiply when taken. Everything that is available for us in the moment is enough. When we think that something is lacking, we create the reality of lack as we fail to make use of what God has already provided in the present. When we perceive the all sufficiency of the universe as the nature of things, we create the reality of no limitation as we appreciate and enjoy what we already have access to. Walk one path and you will see many more paths open up before you giving you greater freedom.

Internal alignment is always more important than external alignment. There are times when you find yourself before a closed door and so it seems that the universe is stopping you from getting what you want. But if your desire is so strong that you really want to get through that door, then you can go ahead and break it down. It is the universe inspiring you to make a way by driving you to persevere through and keep trying until you overcome the resistance and win the acceptance by your unfailing love.

There are also times when a seemingly great opportunity arises and tries to make you think that you need to take it. No matter how much external forces try to convince you that you will miss out a lot if you do not go for it, do not listen unless your heart is clear about it. You are just wasting your time if you go for something just because you think you might get something out of it, when you are not really inspired to do so. When there is no internal alignment, you do not have to walk through the open door.

There could also be situations where you are internally driven to achieve something but the door before you is closed. You may not really need to get through that door but you could shift doors and find those that are open. In this case, the universe wants you to move in a certain direction but through certain doors that it has open for you. The universe is never limited and if you see yourself as unlimited, you will find that to be true as you allow yourself to move to the open doors where your desires are found.

Internal and external alignment can happen one after another. So when you face a closed door but your desire to pass through it is not strong enough to break it down, then you don’t have to. The universe is directing you to wait until the right time comes where the door will open for you. In that case, don’t walk away from that door but stay ready to enter when it finally opens. Too often we walk away from places that we are drawn to just because the door isn’t open yet. Stay with your heart at all times.

Sometimes there is an open door but you have no desire to enter yet. When the time comes and we are ready for it, we will recognize it is what we’re looking for and that’s when we have the desire to enter it. Such is the case when there is a life purpose or a life partner waiting for us but we don’t recognize it until the perfect time comes. The universe is always directing us through our heart’s desire in every moment. When we’re ready, the desire will come to move us to where we’re meant to be at the right time.

There are also times when you face a closed door where you so strongly desire to get through, but no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break it down. In that case, it is not meant to be broken down yet. Trust that the universe works with internal and external alignment and therefore if something is meant for you to have, the door will open for you in divine timing. These are the most challenging situations for you to keep taking inspired action and strengthening your sense of self in the process.

It is really about the balance of internal and external alignment for things to flow, and the dynamics of the two are always changing from moment to moment. The external alignment you get will be feedback to your internal alignment, therefore all alignment is really internal alignment. When God has chosen you to do something, he gives you the desire for it and also make a way for you to do it. He will also inspire you with the belief that it is possible. All you have to do is to align with his creation through you.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-13, 10:34

Overcome Big Obstacles that Appear Near Success
by Enoch Tan

Are there times when it almost seems like you are finally going to reach your goal, but then something shows up in the way and puts it out of reach once again or makes you feel that you are never going to get it? The truth is you are never closer to your dreams than when you are facing a big obstacle that threatens to push you further away than ever before. The reason why that obstacle shows up is because you are just about to grasp what you really want at last.

Just when you thought that the way is finally open for you, just when you thought you are finally getting your breakthrough. Then what you experience next causes you to be disappointed once again. Because the results that got is far less than what you expected. Or things might even appear worse in some ways than before. It can put you into such distress and frustration because you don’t know what else to do to make it work.

The reason why darkness appear, is to allow you to experience the light even more. You can’t feel like light when you are surrounded by light. The time you never felt more like light is when you are in the midst of darkness. Opposites make each other. Light and darkness define each other. Success and failure define each other. You can never fully know something without knowing its opposite.

Whenever you create a dream, the universe will bring in opposing circumstances, not to deter you from achieving the dream, but to allow you to experience the fullness of that dream. If you set a goal to be abundant, you may start experiencing situations of lack. This is so that you will be able to experience what abundance really means, and to show the world that you really can make it into being abundant even against the appearance of lack.

Whenever you decide to create something, you create its opposite as well. This is how the universe works, yin and yang balance each other. The aim is to match your strength of yin with the opposing force of yang, or your strength of yang with the opposing force of yin. You can either allow the opposite of what you are creating to diminish what you are creating and thereby neutralizing your act of reality creation, or you can use it to enforce your reality creation powers.
There are only two illusions that you need to overcome in this world. The first is the illusion that you cannot create what you want, and the second is the illusion of darkness. When you seek to create what you want, you will be presented with the opposite situation that makes it seem that you cannot create what you want. The truth is you can create anything you want, if only you can overcome the illusion that you cannot create what you want.

For every action, there is an equal an opposite reaction. But if you allow the opposite reaction to cancel out your action, then you will be left with nothing. Maintain the action that you are making and you will manifest that which you are creating eventually. When you increase the action, you increase the opposite reaction. Therefore the more you want to create, the stronger you must become in the face of opposing situations that appear.

What happens when you make a decision to move in the direction of you dreams? You will find that the obstacles no longer stop you. When you move towards the darkness, the darkness will move away from you. That is because you are the light. Light and darkness cannot occupy the same space. All of a sudden, you can become really confident, because when you move towards the darkness, you are moving towards your dreams. The darkness cannot stop you because it is only an illusion.

After you feel the despair, disappointment and thoughts of giving up, the answer to carry on comes right when you need it. You can choose to focus on it and let it lead you on, or you can let the negative overwhelm you into turning the other direction. Many man have quit without realizing how close they were to success. Success is the ability to move from one failure to the next without loss of enthusiasm. Accept your failure and then proceed as though no failure occurred. Pick yourself up again and ride.

Everything happens for a purpose. There is always something good out of it. Everything is a test to see if you really have the being for the having. When you experience failure to manifest what you want, you can give up believing in your ability to create what you want, or you can use it to reinforce the truth that you can create anything you want. The universe will keep testing your commitment to your dreams, and when you keep passing the test, magic will keep happening.

Realize that when you face big obstacles, it means you are getting closer to your dreams. When you encounter failure, it means you are getting even closer to success. You are at a stage where you are so close to moving to the next level that everything can either fall apart, or be transcended. Depending on how you view it and how you act upon it, your experience will unfold either into progression or regression.

Know that as long as you are able to do your main work, it means that you are able to serve and therefore you can be happy about it. Even if you are not getting the results that you want, it doesn’t matter because your ability to create is primary and the results are secondary. Stay on purpose and not on outcome. You have to use every empowering thought and perception to keep you on your path and moving in the direction of your dreams.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-02, 10:52

i thought this might be useful, regardless of a love spell or any spell.

Love Spell Guidelines

by Phelan (www.malewitch.com)

I have included a few guidelines to follow if you are considering having a love spell performed.

1. If you do not have the time or patience to invest do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

2. If you are motivated by anything other than love do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

3. If you are not committed to following through to the end, do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

4. If you are an overly emotional individual who flakes off and freaks out over the little things do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

5. If you are unable to appreciate the small steps and little victories do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

6. If you are unable to show heart felt sincerity to the Gods and Universe do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

7. If your affections are easily swayed by anyone other than the one that you pledge your love to, do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

8. If you do not have a clear understanding as to who you are, do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

9. If you are dealing with a love triangle it usually takes longer for results to manifest which will require a great deal of patience and tolerance on your behalf, if you cannot cut the mustard do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

10. If you are unable to safe-guard your magic by keeping it to yourself and not discussing it with those around you, do not perform or have a love spell performed for you.

Magic is as old as time, and the Universe will hear your call and will answer if your motives are pure, let the energy flow unrestricted free from doubt and a lack of disbelief, to question the wisdom of the Divine Life Force is to insult the Goddess and God, once your request has been made and scattered to the four winds relax and work on yourself, make you a priority in your own life there by allowing someone else to make you a priority in theirs, happiness is very much a state of mind, give yourself permission to be happy, give yourself permission to have what you want and need out of life, break free from the chains that bound you, break free from a troubled heart, try picturing the world as a big screen television, if you don't like what you are viewing change the channel!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-02, 11:25

Fear

Fear is a very powerful emotion that can either hold you back or compel you to do things that you never thought possible. The majority of the clients that I have worked with for the most part were all coming from a place of fear, and in the case of love spells my services are often sought when someone has lost or is on the verge of losing the one that they love.

Fear is a normal part of life and can be just as healthy as unhealthy, a good example of a healthy fear, is the fear that a pedestrian feels just before crossing a busy highway, the fear of the rushing automobiles compel the pedestrian to look both ways and to refrain from taking unnecessary risks while crossing the street, that is unless they have a death wish, a good example of an unhealthy fear is the constant worrying about the impending illness or death of a loved one, none of us goes before our time, however, our constant obsession with our health or death may speed along the process and bring the impending events into manifestation much sooner than they would have manifested.

Fear more often than not is a very negative emotion, and negative energy will manifest faster than positive, think about it, it takes a great deal more energy to do something of a positive nature than it takes to do something negative, just look at the recent events in New Orleans, Texas and Florida, not to mention the ongoing war that is being waged against a country that no doubt has more innocent people than guilty, thousands and thousands of young innocent people and frail older people have died and for what? War is nothing but the senseless acts of inhumanity and will no doubt leave an imprint behind us for generations to come.

What you fear will find you, to fear is to draw negative energy to yourself, fear the loss of a loved one, fear the loss of a relationship, fear and project the uncertainty that the one that you love may never come back, you may as well seal your fate, because that is exactly what you are doing!

Our fears will manifest a thousand and one times faster over that in which we believe in, fear is stronger than faith, if you were to compare the two and label them, fear would be the equivalent of the Devil and faith the equivalent of God.

Fear is powerful and can leave you emotionally crippled, paralyzing your ability to move forward in life and preventing you from reaching your life goals. Fear is often a symptom that is carried over from a past life; I recall a client that I worked with back in 1993, after years of working as a scuba diving instructor she suddenly developed a fear of it, as it turned out her fear manifested around the same time of year and age that she was when she drowned in a past life, she told me that when she would attempt to dive that she would get a vision of her struggling franticly in the water, her heart would race and her breathing would grow increasingly shallow, and she would get an overwhelmingly feeling of losing consciousness, her fear got so bad that in fact she quit her job.

The good news is that once the problem was identified she was able to face and overcome her fear, and she was able to return to her job as a scuba instructor, the most interesting part for me is her choice of careers, drowning and her fear of water was certainly one of her many life lessons, and my feeling is that her feet was placed upon that path in this lifetime so that she could face and deal with her fear once and for all.

Fear is a curse that is often handed down from one generation to the next and unless steps are taken to break free, a negative life pattern develops leaving its victim constantly struggling and rarely succeeding in life and thus the legacy continues and the same crippling fear is handed down to those who follow and the cycle of self-loathing and self-denial continues!

Fear often manifests itself in our relationships, worrying and wondering constantly about whether or not we are good enough to be loved by the one that we love, worrying about our mates cheating on us or the constant worry that we will never find our perfect partner and that will end up dying alone, and if you constantly obsess over those things every one of them will come true, you are in control of your life, where you end up is absolutely up to you, you can have all that you desire in life and then some if you can only let go of the fear that is holding you back!

I had a client that came to me, he had been married for about four years, he and his wife had two children together, both girls, he worked as a plant manager for an electronics company and his wife sold on ebay and stayed at home with the kids who went to school during the day.

Their marriage had always been perfect, both of them professed that they were soul mates; neither of them had ever cheated or given one another reason to doubt their faithfulness until March of 2004 when my client became suspicious that his wife was having an affair, his feelings were so strong that he began to leave work to check up on her and of course he would never find anything, she would always be where she was supposed to be, but, his feelings were so compelling that his paranoia eventually lead to the loss of his job and the loss of his marriage, the strain became so great that his wife eventually filed for an order of protection, he was jailed more than three times in 2004, prior to this he had no arrests or convictions of any kind on his record.

I worked with him for a little more than three months, we did a series of past life regressions and counseling sessions, we found that his problem was not related in any way to a past life, it was in fact a re-manifestation of his own fears that he had developed in early childhood, his mother left his father when she caught him in bed with another woman, and because times were hard back then she left both of her children (twins) as well, leaving them with an abusive father who died when they were six, leading them down an endless path of foster homes, my client had buried the hurt and pain of loosing both his mother and his father and being bounced from one foster home to another, he eventually was separated from his twin sister and has never laid eyes on her again!

The fear that he felt from early childhood suddenly washed over him again on March 3rd, 2004 and his life started replaying right before his eyes just as if he had turned on a video player, unfortunately everything got so twisted and tangled in his mind that he could not separate the past from the present and acting out of fear of losing the ones that he loved, he managed to destroy everything that he and his wife had built together over the years.

Fear is not meant to be buried, it is meant to be utilized as a learning tool, if you bottle up those feelings of fear sooner or later just as my client above did, you will come face to face with that in which you fear and if you are not strong enough it may destroy you and everything that you love!

The fear of losing a loved one will at times become so strong that it compels us to hold onto what we have as tight as we can, and when you are dealing with a relationship you can hold on so tightly that you will strangle the life right out of it, and end up walking away alone, do not allow this to happen to you, face your fears, if you are separated from the one that you love,work on yourself during the separation so that you can heal emotionally, make yourself whole, allow your heart to release the pain, stop holding onto the memories of hurt!

The bottom line is that life is often filled with painful lessons, the difference is made by how we choose to handle those lessons, do we choose to learn from our strife or do we choose to allow our pain and our hurt to manifest into regret? Regret of what we may miss out on, if we continuously cling to the fear that has dictated and determined the flow of our lives, life is a mystery that reveals itself unto us with each step that we take, do not allow your fear to take you down the wrong path, embrace and love life, rejoice in the good times and acknowledge that there are times when sorrow must fill our hearts, but mourn not your losses, for nothing is ever really lost and all can be reclaimed, all it takes is a belief in self, the Universe and the Godhead!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2011-08-02, 11:49

Thank you Geri for sharing that.... So what i needed to read at the moment Very Happy

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-02, 11:53

Energy Wasted

There are those among us who will never realize a return on their magical efforts, some people are so caught up in their own web of negativity that they simply cannot break free from it and as they continue to spin their web of self pity they isolate themselves from anyone and everyone who tries to help them, you cannot spew venom and expect someone to lend you a hand.

I love my clients and I try in everyway that I can to help them deal with their issues, most of my clients are reasonable individuals who understand that the universe is not aiming at the target on their backs, the universe is not using me, you or anyone else for target practice, believe it or not you are at the very least fifty-percent responsible for the drama in your life, and you need to keep in mind that the people you have chosen to invite into your life are there because you opened the door for them and therefore you have created and incurred karma with them and more than likely you will also share in family karma with those individuals who are connected with them as well, this is especially true in situations where a love triangle has occurred.

There is a small percentage of the folks that I deal with who will in know doubt try and lay blame at my feet if their magical endeavors fail to yield the desired results, it doesn't really matter how many articles I have written on the subject or the fact that I have disclaimers on the site in which I state that I do not offer any guarantees on magical workings, spell castings or energy weavings, just thought I would cover all of the bases, although the above are actually all one in the same, simply energy!

The truth is that I cannot and will not make any guarantees when working with a client, in your search around the web for what is real and what is not, this is one of the main things that you need to look for, spell scammers will promise you the Sun, Moon and Stars above, they will throw outlandish timeframes at you such as results guaranteed in 72 hours, these people are not for real, because if they were they would know and understand that magic does not and will not work that way, simply put they are after your money and they will go to any length to separate you from it!

I have been around a lot longer than I have been on the internet, I first got my start on the net in 1999, almost a decade now and I am proud to say that I have helped many of my clients realize their goals and to manifest their desires, magic can go a very long ways, but as magical beings we have to create a balance in our lives, here is a good example, if you are trying to connect with the one that you love and that love is tainted because he or she is tied to someone else, well, that situation is already on shaky ground and while a great deal can be accomplished through magical workings, throwing yourself at the feet of your desire is totally the wrong approach and if he or she is interacting with you all the while someone is waiting at home, the negative karma is his or hers to bear and you are well within your right to fight for a return on the love that you have invested.

I mean come on now, get a grip, if he or she is tied to someone else, you need not break your back to make yourself readily available each and every time that your phone rings, after all absence makes the heart grow fonder, and if you are going to allow yourself to be used as a doormat, chances are someone is going to wipe their feet on you.

I have talked about clients who have come to me after they had been battered, bruised and psychically beaten by so called practitioners who promised to help them and then turned on them and here is the point that I am trying to make, if you are asking for help from a Witch, Wizard, Voodoo Priest or Priestess you have to keep in mind that you are not dealing with your run of the mill business and those who ask for metaphysical help and then attempt to issue a chargeback after their work has been completed is barking up the wrong tree, because a practitioner can turn a good day bad faster than you can say bless you, it takes less energy for me to unleash a negative psychic attack on someone, than it does for me to aid someone in their plight.

There is nothing that irritates me more than to be working with someone who doesn't bother to read my site and who will freakout over the least little thing that happens, as if the situation wasn't hard or bad enough, but they have to make it worse by pissing out of their eyes all of the time, when they should be looking for ways to make themselves stronger, I swear that I do have a few clients who think that they are superman/woman and that by doing any and everything that they can do for their estranged lover is going to bring him or her running back to them and why would it? If you are going to milk the tit and give it away for free, why would your lover need to buy the cow, for he or she knows that eventually your milk will dry up and that you will be giving away the beef by the pound and right now I can name at least five clients who fall into this category, remember people, absence will make the heart grow fonder and your man or woman who is running wild and free needs a little taste of what life will be like without you paving and paying the way!

If you have a desire to be with someone, please make sure that the individual is at least worthy of your love and if you decide to step off into a magical endeavor then do so without regret for the time, energy or money that you will invest, and if you are capable of doing your own work the latter shouldn't be an issue, but if you are working with a Witch or other practitioner you need to keep in mind that magic requires time in which the practitioner will have to invest and supplies have to be utilized, if you are an individual who is more concerned about the money that you spend than you are with the results that you are looking to accomplish you need not employ the services of a magical man or woman, the Gods also get a little insulted when it comes to these issues and in the long run you will save yourself a whole mess of trouble, so, before you ask me or anyone else for magical help make sure that you have thought things through and make certain that the investment that you will make is worth it and if you fail to get results take a look in the mirror and reevaluate your behavior before and after the spell casting and also keep in mind that some obstacles cannot be avoided and must be allowed to play themselves out, so do not be too quick to assume that you will not get what you ultimately want, but also be sure to take great care in what you ask for, because you just might get it and when it comes to pass you may realize that you never really wanted it in the first place!

The bottom line when working with energy is to realize that there are lessons intertwined and with each life experience that you and I have we are meant to learn something significant and if we learn from our interactions with those we involve ourselves with and from the universe than we have not wasted our time at all.

I will happily share a little secret with you, love spells, uniting and reuniting spells will not manifest until the one who requested the work to be done is truly ready, my clients whose love spells manifested for them, readied themselves by becoming stronger and less dependant on their chosen one and while many of them were basket cases in the beginning, towards the point where their spells manifested they had become rock solid and many of them had developed attitudes that if their lover came back so be it, if not life goes on, if the one you love has so much power over you that he or she can make you cry at the drop of a pin or you fall apart and become suicidal because your lover is not doing what you feel he or she should be doing, you are not ready for your magic to manifest and I don't care whether you cast one or one hundred spells, until you are truly ready your magic will not manifest and while energy is accumulative and I personally believe that when it comes to love and prosperity that we cannot do enough or too much where magic is concerned, I have never told a client that he or she needs to have more than what they have asked me to do for them from the start, magic is a personal decision and if the decision to partake in a certain spell casting or ritual comes from within my client, than the energy from that ritual will benefit him or her on a much greater scale and what he or she reaps will be positive and lasting and that is the entire reason for casting a love or money spell in the first place, our goal through the magical process is defined by the amount of positive energy that we exert and that is why when it comes to love spells it is far better to enlist the aid of a reputable magical practitioner, because, nine out of ten times one is often far too close to the situation to produce realistic results through the casting of a love spell.

This is simply a friendly invitation, I am a good Witch who holds his karma with the highest of regard, if any of my clients have an issue with me I invite you to call me and talk to me about it, I am a Witch, but, I am also human and as humans go we all have our faults and we all make mistakes, just know that if you have enlisted my help, it is my intention to help you in every way that I can, but the one thing I will not do is to become your verbal punching bag because you are unhappy with yourself or perhaps even with the results that you may have or have yet to realize and if you are my client you should have reviewed my website before purchasing any product or service, I make no bones about the fact that I do not offer guarantees, and you know why, because I cannot control your behavior and because you are the one who asked for my help that makes you very aware of the spell weaving that I am doing and if you are overly emotional or become distraught you will effect and impact your work and the other thing that I refuse to do is to enable your negative behavior and if I coddle you or sympathize with you too much I will lose my ability to separate myself emotionally and if that happens I simply cannot help you and that will not benefit either of us, because you lose a sincere and ethical practitioner and I lose a client, so therefore as a Witch I must maintain my perspective and not lose sight of my objective, that is the only way that I can help, so when I say to you get a grip, that is exactly what I mean, so shape up and fall in line and lets get a handle on what is going on, let us work together collectively and in harmony in order to manifest that in which you seek and that in which you hold so very close to your heart, as of now the negative behavior stops here, otherwise you are going to isolate yourself and alienate those who are trying to lend you a hand and toss you a lifejacket.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top