Spells and The Harry Potter Effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Spells and The Harry Potter Effect

Post by whyis on 2010-11-06, 18:22

Is all spells permanent?

I read the form from http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4717511 about how long do the spells last. I have asked Jamie about it and he told that No spells are really permanent....they and meant to accomplish a task and then the power dissipates after that.

--- in this case, becareful of any spell caster tell that their spells are permanent!

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Spells and The Harry Potter Effect

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-06, 18:23

I agree. I know of no spells that are permanent.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 12:13

However with that said the spells can be repeated at different intervals to keep them working, in myo another reason for learning to do them yourelf.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-07, 13:10

well i think that spells can be permanent or temporally depending the situation and the reason why they were cast, if you do a spell to resolve a specific problem, then it is not permanent, once the problem is resolved, the spell will be done, in another hand if you do a spell for something more general, the results shall last longer and maybe permanent, sometimes they take longer to manifest.
just my opinion
hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Spells and The Harry Potter Effect

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-23, 23:26

From my experience and from all I know.....

Very seldom does a spell get an immediate effect. This is a fairytale that a wand can be waived and poof it happens however a spell like a prayer can nudge things in the right direction.

Most of the spells I have seen work require some action on the person's part.

For example...

If one wants a job, they can't just sit around and think somebody will magically give it to them.

If your love interest is not making contact with you must write or call them.

If one of your children is arguing a lot with you, you must first try to be non arguing towards them.

A spell or prayer can push things along in the right direction, but your actions dictate it's success. Just my 2 cents.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-24, 02:00

does that mean then if a caster doesn't give you advice on what you need to do on your part, then ?? it won't happen?

say for eg., i see there are many love type scenarios that is the subject of spells...sometimes, in certain situations, we have done all we can humanly do and are seeking spiritual guidance to heal situations from a magical realm that we all obviously have faith in otherwise we wouldn't be doing it. i believe in magic. i believe in God. and miracles.

no i don't believe things will fall into laps without putting in any effort especially in a job scenario but i believe that with spells, it may open our eyes more and align us to possibly recognize opportunities when they come and i believe with spells and prayers, a perfect situation can come your way

the right place, the right time. i do believe in magic. i always we need to look inwards ...both together, you cant go wrong

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 02:36

From what I have seen most require some action..like you said sometimes our eyes are opened as to what to do. I believe in God and miracles as well, as for magic, well if we realize what to do that is magic in itself. I don't think we need a spellcaster to tell us what to do, those feelings or inspirations should come to us.

My situation is at the point where I have done all I humanly do, so I am waiting on a miracle, but I have seen where others can act on a situation, they do often manifest and very much faster. I am attempting the Law Of Attraction and a few other things, praying and hoping, hoping, hoping for a miracle.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-24, 02:57

You might be interested to read Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer. When you were saying you were hoping, hoping, hoping, it reminded me of that. It's by Gregg Braden and one of the things he talks about is ancient cultures or some non-Western cultures, a prayer comes from a heart of gratitude and not hope, need or lack.

I quite enjoy Gregg Braden's view on life, magic, divine, etc. He has some great clips on youtube. Watch the Science of Miracles when you have time.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 04:06

Hmm, thanks I will have to check it out. I guess I believe in faith, but I am opened to viewing how another thinks. I like my mustard seeds. I know I at least have that much. Wink
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-24, 04:16

isn't that what makes magic? our belief?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 04:28

I have seen things work when there was little belief, both in prayers and spells..though possibly it was just enough (a grain of mustard seed). Sometimes the caster or casters may have the belief to offset the doubt. Not every person is going to feel positive every moment of the day. I believe the magic factors in when the situation is changed, not just the belief it will change, but often one follows the other. In some cases it is however dealing with a situation where one's will is stronger than another, so a battle of the minds. I am receptive to checking out Gregg Braden's work, but I do very much believe in asking. Not to get all religious but a child asks his parents for desires, then thanks afterwards. I can willingly give thanks for answered prayers and for my blessings and do, but in myo I must still request what I seek. Again we are all different and each should believe the way they feel us right.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 04:45

I am working collectively with a manifestion project and if successful will post about it. I am yes - hoping it will be successful, but the proof will be shown in the manifestion or not. At least right now I am feeling more positive with the thinking that it will be successful.

Some think everything is magic and while it's magical in my opinion...things like eating, sleeping, speaking, etc. That all can be proven in a scientific fashion, magic is not science based.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-24, 05:19

You said I must act upon the spell... For example if I want my lover to return.... But if I have lost all the contact with him? And last time I had a contact, was pretty ugly? And in my case, I' d rather sit and hope for a miracle than call him and humiliate myself :-DD

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 06:13

Yeah, I get that. I do understand how you feel. I too have a situation though not love related where my hands are tied right now. I'm sure some spells and prayers have manifested with thoughts when no action could be taken because everything is energy, so maybe you can use telepathy. I have just seen and been taught by spellcasters that have been casting spells for years that it's often actions that get results and the spell has given it a good boost. There are surely some of us that right now can't do anything, but some don't realize that spells can't do everything, especially instantly. It's really sad that some have been conned by casters claiming a spell can change their eye color, hair color, gender, etc. yet spells are sold for those reasons. I have even seen a make you fly spell, or change into a vampire spell and ppl were buying them. Mistakenly some think a caster can wave a wand and poof, like on t.v. Probably not most, but some new to spells may benefit from reading an opinion and what I have been told by many and that's all I am doing, not trying to discourage. I hope it didn't come across like that.
I really do wish there was the Harry Potter effect, though. I'm sure we all do!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-24, 14:02

i agree with you maggie

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 14:14

Thank you, Debbie.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-24, 15:18

I am reading the posts here and it reminded something I read in Yaya Maria's ebay listing,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220678245275

I found it a little to harsh when I read it the first time, but she says something that makes sense, maybe I will try her too.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 15:36

Wow--her spell is high cost. I have not ever used her services, but I do feel like what she says in that link is the truth. I am limited with monetary restrictions and can't afford her, at this time. Let me know how it goes please. I would so rather have a truthful caster then one who makes false claims.

For right now I am just going to stick to my own spells and a manifestation project I am doing with others. Good Luck with her!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-25, 03:57

Won't go into too much detail and I know this is a true story because I am related to them and we are all very close. My aunt dated a man for over five years in a small town where usually if you're dating a man for that long, you're going to marry him. This was in the 70s. It is said that my now uncle used a spell to capture my aunt's heart. She ran away from home (unheard of in a small town in the 70s), stayed away for two weeks, came home married to my now uncle.

They have been married since and are a beautiful couple that take care of each other and very obviously love other. They do everything together. That is the love I want, not a suffocating love but a bond that is ...magical.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-26, 13:01

love this thread and everyone's thoughts in here Smile

you know, i thought this might be interesting to share - after arranging for multiple readings on my situation, i started getting "updates" about my target from mutual friends, whom i haven't contacted for a bit. and bear in mind that none of them know i went for readings.

i think it's when you think, believe and act along the same vein, opportunities will start to present themselves to you and i guess you just need to take the right action.

but i realized what worked for me the best is when i let go, never thought about it constantly (BUT still do think of it without much / any emotional attachment), and things just appear magically. and most of the time, i didn't need to force myself to believe in any outcome.

but i suppose if we want an outcome with other specific parties involved, it's harder because they too, have their own minds and free wills. on the other hand, i believe that what / who you truly want will manifest in due time, which is why is important to constantly reassess and reaffirm your desires, making sure it's authentic.

i have a few real life examples to share, but too lazy to type them out here. anyone interested to know, i'll pm Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-26, 13:42

I'd be interested in writing you later on Geri, thanks for the offer. I have also heard of the letting go then things took place. That's sometimes so hard to do, though. Glad to hear you reached that point.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-27, 23:55

What a beautiful story, Joanna. I wish we were all that lucky.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2011-03-28, 00:40

Hey Joanna, Did you ever ask your uncle about it? maybe he'll share his secret with you so you may have that magical bond... Smile
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-28, 02:44

i'm sure we all will. just gotta have faith Very Happy
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-28, 03:58

@daisy. all very hush hush. they do live in sotheast asia. probably some medicine man deep in one of the villages in jungles. i should ask my uncle though, the next time i am there. he just jokes about things if i ask him anything about magic
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-28, 04:01

in my personal, i need miracles. i think i repulsed my love interest. i say that in a funny kind of way, but i am not joking.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top